Jumped into a gang

oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Jumped into a gang

Unread post by » March 8th, 2014, 3:02 pm

I like what Quik say when he got down with the Tree's . He like I'm not going let you punch on me to be from somewhere . [youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ariPK5fPmeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
1:03

.X.
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by .X. » August 11th, 2018, 10:55 am

Knxwledge 860 wrote:
March 5th, 2014, 12:32 am
How many of you niggas had to get "jumped in" before you really got put on? I just saw some young nigga getting his a$$ WHOOPED so hard that I wanted to break that sh*t up but they was like "nah, we jumping him into the gang" :facepalm:

Why the f*ck would you let some niggas beat the sh*t out of you just so you can be around them? They f*cked up his backpack, his pants, shirt and all that... Then he got up and starting dapping these niggas :smh:

Not trying to knock it, I'm guessing somebody on here has been jumped into they sh*t. The question is, have you ever thought about the purpose? There are different ways for the gang to measure your ability to fight or stand your ground.
That's why I'm informing fools that wanna join gangs that you're not suppose to get "jumped in" you fight your way in one on one. That TV sh*t talking about jumping people in. I saw people get jumped in gangs and the sh*t that's done to them would make me wanna say f*ck all that and start beef with everybody jumped me.

5star-Barnone
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B.B.G

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » August 11th, 2018, 2:58 pm

I dont disagree with the jump in if its buy guys who are about tradition. The jump in was made to stop guys from gang hopping. In the 20s anyway. You had dudes moving to crip neighborhoods and becoming crips when their original group was anti-crip. This is how piru came up with blood in jail and the 20 neighborhoods came into the rollin car. Before 60s were thought of!

5star-Barnone
associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: B.B.G

Unread post by 5star-Barnone » August 11th, 2018, 2:58 pm

I personally didn't get jumped in I put my work in

Loc•Qmb
prospect
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 11th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Didn't get jumped in but jumped a few niggas in.neva understood y these dudes was willing to accept being wooped on to be accepted.But most niggas nowdays cowards and not really gang and only want attention for social media.oh did I mention gay af.

Loc•Qmb
prospect
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 11th, 2018, 3:29 pm

@Q we use to f*ck certain dudes off who wanted to be GD that we didn't like.sh*t like making sure u kick the nigga with the point of yo Acg's in the eye.His first weeks on count be ugly...them violations what did it.sum niggas flipped n became stone cold killas

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Everyone I knew has had to get down w at least three individuals for 30-60 seconds......this came after putting in work ....for us and me personally you had to be monitored for a month ....you came around so bro’s could have a good chance to see how you react to situations....how you act as an individual ....n to see if the sh*t is really for you or not ..if you get the thumbs up then you gonna help handle nation business ...after you got that done you had to at some point to get in that circle n squabble .....then they threw a function for all the bro’s coming home n you got your actual blessing then .......if you agree to let some individuals just beat the hell outta you n you can’t fight back then ur a moron lol....n if they are trying to beat the dog sh*t outta you then they some suckers just treating you like a send off...we had to get down with other bro’s because we wanted to see what ur hands were about n what your heart was about .....you learn a lot about a person once they take a good shot in the face bruh...you gonna keep fighting n trying to defend urself or you are gonna act like a b*tch n go duck city

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 11th, 2018, 6:58 pm

The good ole days in NYC

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 7:12 pm

Yeah ....we was also smart enough for the most part to come out our shirts before doin it lol

.X.
major

Unread post by .X. » August 11th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Well, I didn't get "jumped in". My 'hood knew me since day one... Not some random kid from high school asking to join some random fools to bang... Only thing with my set was that the b-dog back then was on slime sh*t, but we was all young back then :shrugs:

Anybody square in was a stray/no name/random person that wanna be down on top of the work they have to put in unless you catch a body off the rip you well proven. Anybody that's known for holding sh*t down on their own that wanted to join was blessed, that's a G' from jump especially if they was bulletproof on some sh*t to begin with.

.X.
major

Unread post by .X. » August 11th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Truth be told I could only speak for how we handle things in my main 'hood because my suns a bit more thorough than that jumping sh*t - we square up if you stray. Only time you getting blessed in if we knew you all our lives and you popped with us more or less for the hell of it without being in. If you catch a body you a king.