how come n*gg*r like chicks with big asses?

manicgunner
fresh meat

how come n*gg*r like chicks with big asses?

Post by manicgunner » March 3rd, 2013, 9:29 pm

just curious. looking through that "bad bitches" thread, all you're perving on gigantic fucking asses. even the few white girls you got in there, they all have a big a$$.

what's it about?

1Million
oog

Re: how come n*gg*r like chicks with big asses?

Post by 1Million » March 3rd, 2013, 10:06 pm

Come on now, everybody likes a big a$$. I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc a$$.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 3rd, 2013, 10:26 pm

Million$Mojado wrote: I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc a$$.

i cant even front im more of a tittie man so if a chick got a flatty then its acceptable & can be overlooked

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 3rd, 2013, 10:29 pm

Qdog718 wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote: I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc a$$.

i cant even front im more of a tittie man so if a chick got a flatty then its acceptable & can be overlooked
going from prior experiences,the females i smashed with no fatties had pussies deep as a well..(i dont know if that goes for all a$$-less chicks )but if thats the case its worth the [email protected] p*ssy for no a$$

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 3rd, 2013, 10:36 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Come on now, everybody likes a big a$$. I don't know what kinda man is attracted to flapjacc a$$.

lol. fair enough. i just don't get it is all.

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » March 4th, 2013, 1:41 am

Why do white boys always care about what another man like?

u sound like sum type of curious f*ggot

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 2:11 am

do we? didn't know that. hmm. :lol:

Azareal
soldier

Post by Azareal » March 4th, 2013, 2:32 am

Blame Bill Cosby for teaching us about the J-E-L-L-O. When he taught us about how big round things that could jiggle. We fell in love with it, somehow that translates into use liking nice phatties. Now there is a limit, too big is just too much and unattractive. But just right....when you hittin the p*ssy from the back and that a$$ is just jiggling. :lol: :dance: Make you wanna slap that a$$..WOO WEEEE. You cant do that with a flat booty female. I mean assed look so flat she look like she smuggling skillets in the back of her pants. Its just...f*cked up and they look like they have an eating disorder. "OMG IF I EAT A BURGER IMMA BLOW UP LIKE A HIT AIR BALLON. AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA CALL ME FAT, AND IMMA HATE MYSELF AND I WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. AD BOBBY WONT ASK ME TO THE DANCE" Im be like OMG b*tch...sh*t...THE f*ck...UP!!!!!

NotCuzzNorBlood
captain

Post by NotCuzzNorBlood » March 4th, 2013, 3:31 am

manicgunner wrote:just curious. looking through that "bad bitches" thread, all you're perving on gigantic fucking asses. even the few white girls you got in there, they all have a big a$$.

what's it about?
when u find a girl wit one youll find out why.. u go log back in here happy den a mofo :lol:

but to me it dont matter as long as the b*tch aint got hank hill shape

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 5:13 am

Azareal wrote:Blame Bill Cosby for teaching us about the J-E-L-L-O. When he taught us about how big round things that could jiggle. We fell in love with it, somehow that translates into use liking nice phatties. Now there is a limit, too big is just too much and unattractive. But just right....when you hittin the p*ssy from the back and that a$$ is just jiggling. :lol: :dance: Make you wanna slap that a$$..WOO WEEEE. You cant do that with a flat booty female. I mean assed look so flat she look like she smuggling skillets in the back of her pants. Its just...f*cked up and they look like they have an eating disorder. "OMG IF I EAT A BURGER IMMA BLOW UP LIKE A HIT AIR BALLON. AND MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA CALL ME FAT, AND IMMA HATE MYSELF AND I WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. AD BOBBY WONT ASK ME TO THE DANCE" Im be like OMG b*tch...sh*t...THE f*ck...UP!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah some chicks are def too skinny. That I agree with.

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 5:20 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kY84MRnxVzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » March 4th, 2013, 10:33 am

I wud push a flat assed chick out of the way just to see a fat a$$.

A flatass is like seeing ur child fail...especially if shorty got hips and from the front look promising.

Same with a flat chest...that sh*t is all sorts of unattractive.

I can take some c cups and a mid size to fat a$$.

20:7:4
prospect

Post by 20:7:4 » March 4th, 2013, 12:18 pm

THE SAME REASON WHITES ,MEXICANS,ARABS LOVE BLACK WOMEN WILL OFFER DEY ASSES ANYTHING FOR PIECE OF p*ssy,THE SAME REASON WHITE GURLS,MEXICANS GURLS ETC LOVE 6LAKK MEN & I AINT SAYINGD DAT N A RACIST WAY BUT IM ANSWERING DAT THE WAY UR THREAD SUGGESTS IT HOW KOME n*gg*r LMAO...

HoodBeenUp
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » March 4th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Why like a girl with no curves and who is skinny as a toothpick? Their bodies resemble boy bodies :shrug:

valabigballs
soldier

Post by valabigballs » March 4th, 2013, 1:36 pm

sh*t mexicans love thick bitches too.. I f*ck with white black brown and asian bitches but they gotta have small waists thick legs and fat asses

manicgunner
fresh meat

Post by manicgunner » March 4th, 2013, 7:09 pm

valabigballs wrote:sh*t mexicans love thick bitches too.
Is this true?? What about Asians? Asian girls, as far as I know, have the smallest asses of all. I mean like Japense/korean etc.
HoodBeenUp wrote:Why like a girl with no curves and who is skinny as a toothpick? Their bodies resemble boy bodies :shrug:
Yeah, there's a difference between a "toothpic" and average girl. Those girls with asses you might mistake for a dudes are definitely not what I like either. It's all relative though I guess.

I

valabigballs
soldier

Post by valabigballs » March 5th, 2013, 5:20 pm

manicgunner wrote:
valabigballs wrote:sh*t mexicans love thick bitches too.
Is this true?? What about Asians? Asian girls, as far as I know, have the smallest asses of all. I mean like Japense/korean etc.

Yea. All latinos and blacks love thick bitches. And by asian i mostly mean Vietnamese Laos Thai Hmong a lot of those are thick kinda like hispanic girls and short and they have cute a$$ faces. I like the tanned ones

SFVGREEN420
lieutenant

Post by SFVGREEN420 » March 5th, 2013, 5:43 pm

this has nothing to fucking do with race, nobody AND I MEAN NOBODY wants a girl with the body of a fucking boy in Elementary school..unless you're the pedo type.

ko
prospect

Post by ko » March 11th, 2013, 5:06 am

Bro, Im white as f*ck and I love a$$.....K im not gonna front like I dont be lookin at them black bitches and them mexican bitches Damn. I stopped messin with them skinny white bitches years ago. I cant stand them skinny bitches. give me something to grab onto. look bro, no one wants a b*tch with a flat a$$ and no titties, come on son.

do you want this

Or this

I would go with number two. she has hips and an a$$. and tits. the other one may be good at sucking d*ck...but nah. I want hips and an a$$ and tits. :cmon:

K Im done here.

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 11th, 2013, 10:56 am

:lol: