illinois Surenos

locside
soldier

Re: illinois Surenos

Post by locside » June 8th, 2013, 1:29 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
Mexican74 wrote:they would scream out califa thug when we been knowing them all there life's living in the area not one bone of Cali in dem
Thats fucking pathetic right there, alot of the "sureños" in NoCal are the same way. There are some SoCal transplants but not many. And not to say that there isn't any down a$$ fools in their hood, cause they're always gonna get downplayed by rivals, but those are the few.
Surenos in northern california are Real and Certified,there the only dudes on the streets that fight against nortenos,see thats what I dont get about southern cali surenos,they just sit on there fat asses and just be spectators while surenos in stockton salinas modesto oakland richmond fresno have to be on there toes every day cuzz the nortenos be on the hunt for them,upstate surenos are respected in the pen,there reconized by there work against the true northern enemy,Surenos in LA just be fightin other Surenos instead of gettin there fat asses in a car and drive to northern cali to fight the busters.

Ghost one
fresh meat

Post by Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 6:07 am

Who's winning the war in Cali when it comes to the surenos vs nortenos?

Ghost one
fresh meat

Post by Ghost one » April 10th, 2017, 11:40 pm

I think the surenos are fake I herd. Outside of Cali it seems their on a movment or something like that.I wouldn't be surprised if Illinois had surenos over their .

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » April 11th, 2017, 8:53 pm

the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs

Ghost one
fresh meat

Post by Ghost one » April 11th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Don't latin kings run the prisons over their ?

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » April 11th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Ghost one wrote:Don't latin kings run the prisons over their ?
nah the Dz do unless u talkin county

Ghost one
fresh meat

Post by Ghost one » April 11th, 2017, 9:02 pm

That's crazy. I've always respected the gangs over in Chicago . as a blood I would have to think twice of setting up a click in Illinois. Props too Chicago tho for holding it down all these years.

ChiTownGooN
fresh meat

Post by ChiTownGooN » April 12th, 2017, 2:28 pm

justenoughswag wrote:the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs
Latin Kings been in Hanover Park since the early 90s i believe. Not sure when Surenos came about but they been extinct for almost 8 years in Streamwood and HP. No one got shorites banging in both these towns lol pretty much dead

moneyychaserr
fresh meat

Post by moneyychaserr » April 17th, 2017, 3:33 pm

out of all the hoods surenos had in the Chicago Metro area which one is still active?
Hanover Park- Inactive
Carpentersville- who tf knows lol
Mount Prospect- Some still roaming around no noise thooo
Des Plaines- Havent heard of em they used to always go at it with Dee Road

Any others??

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

ChiTownGooN wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:the latin kings from little village already expanded to hanover park removed surenos from streamwood and got the mldz there on the run latin kings do run the burbs
Latin Kings been in Hanover Park since the early 90s i believe. Not sure when Surenos came about but they been extinct for almost 8 years in Streamwood and HP. No one got shorites banging in both these towns lol pretty much dead
nah kings still bangin hard asf in hp cops stay harassing them 5-0 the main ones they be goin at it with they even got most of they nicknames

backintheday
colonel

Post by backintheday » April 19th, 2017, 3:39 am

Lol... sureno is in belvidere, but the Kings be banging on them boys there too!

ChiTownGooN
fresh meat

Post by ChiTownGooN » April 19th, 2017, 2:26 pm

justenoughswag wrote:
ChiTownGooN wrote:
nah kings still bangin hard asf in hp cops stay harassing them 5-0 the main ones they be goin at it with they even got most of they nicknames
Hell yeah them hp kings makin noise foreaal they be on it