RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

jayxsavage
superior

RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

Post by jayxsavage » March 31st, 2012, 4:30 pm

Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?

bitty boy
colonel

Re: RAYMOND AVE CRIP VS. DENVER LANE BLOOD

Post by bitty boy » March 31st, 2012, 5:08 pm

as of 2007 they had a ceasefire so no its not bracking any more.

dalocsta
underboss

Post by dalocsta » March 31st, 2012, 10:28 pm

CMG nuccaz was too busy gettin killed off by Surs and police

OneWay789
underboss

Post by OneWay789 » April 2nd, 2012, 10:55 am

jayxsavage wrote:Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?
Crenshaw Mafia was hidin behind Denver Lanes ? Damn didn't know that one .

[email protected]@tch89
colonel

Post by [email protected]@tch89 » April 2nd, 2012, 11:54 am

dalocsta wrote:CMG nuccaz was too busy gettin killed off by Surs and police
18st 106th Street control the bottoms? I still see CMGB hit up around that area from time to time....

Z-Man
prospect

Post by Z-Man » April 2nd, 2012, 1:24 pm

dalocsta wrote:CMG nuccaz was too busy gettin killed off by Surs and police
den quit fukkin killn each otha and fight real fukkin enemy wat da f*ck? :killself:

ygSlim2
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 2nd, 2012, 11:47 pm

jayxsavage wrote:Is this war still cracking on the westside like it used too. I know they moved on to other enemies, but is the RAC & DLB still on like it was? and is Crenshaw Mafia still hiding behind lanes and running from the Hard Times?
YOU ASKING QUESTIONS SHERIFF! n*gga f*ck RICE CRISPIESK AINT NOBODY TRYING TO HEAR THAT LUCKY CHARM OR RICE CRISPIESK OR SNOOVAK SHYT

jayxsavage
superior

Post by jayxsavage » April 2nd, 2012, 11:55 pm

ygSlim2 wrote:
YOU ASKING QUESTIONS SHERIFF! n*gga f*ck RICE CRISPIESK AINT NOBODY TRYING TO HEAR THAT LUCKY CHARM OR RICE CRISPIESK OR SNOOVAK SHYT
n*ggas always comment on EVERY post with some stupid sh*t. Never fails. :facepalm:

ygSlim2
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 3rd, 2012, 12:08 am

jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
n*ggas always comment on EVERY post with some stupid sh*t. Never fails. :facepalm:
I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL ON YO PERIOD..........................AM GON LEAVE YOU ALONE :sike:

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 12:32 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
I FORGOT YOU WAS STILL ON YO PERIOD..........................AM GON LEAVE YOU ALONE :sike:
YgSlim2 i'm still waitin for u to tell me what ya CDC number start with and what yard at folsom u was on. whats takin u so long my n*gga ?

jayxsavage
superior

Post by jayxsavage » April 3rd, 2012, 1:02 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
bruh you're lame. You have over 100 posts within 3 days on your new account. Get a life, aren't you tired of typing.

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:12 am

jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
jayxsavage wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
bruh you're lame. You have over 100 posts within 3 days on your new account. Get a life, aren't you tired of typing.
and that n*gga still ain't answered my question about what yard he was on at folsom and whats the beginnin of his CDC number

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:21 am

aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my n*gga ?

DOPE1R
sergeant

Post by DOPE1R » April 3rd, 2012, 1:35 am

younghogg2 wrote:aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my n*gga ?
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:47 am

DOPE1R wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:aye @YgSlim2 how many points u had when u was locked up at folsom my n*gga ?
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
yeah, but he gon log on with another idenity :lmao: :lmao:

MAD79DIVINE
soldier

Post by MAD79DIVINE » April 3rd, 2012, 1:48 am

hop of his dik hog. if he lyin, he lyin, the fuk u stalking him for. fruity cakes.

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 1:51 am

MAD79DIVINE wrote:hop of his dik hog. if he lyin, he lyin, the fuk u stalking him for. fruity cakes.
:lmao: :lmao: n*gga how many profiles u really got n*gga ? :lmao: :lmao:

ygSlim2
major

Post by ygSlim2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:11 am

younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
NO AM NOT! YGSLIMDUCE15OOi GOT BANNED SO I MADE THIS 1 I DONT WASTE MY TIME MAKING UNNECESSARY ACKOUNTS MARK

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:16 am

ygSlim2 wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
NO AM NOT! YGSLIMDUCE15OOi GOT BANNED SO I MADE THIS 1 I DONT WASTE MY TIME MAKING UNNECESSARY ACKOUNTS MARK
how many points u had at Folsom my n*gga and what yard was u on ?

younghogg2
underboss

Post by younghogg2 » April 3rd, 2012, 4:25 am

younghogg2 wrote:
ygSlim2 wrote:
younghogg2 wrote:
DOPE1R wrote:
Damn, He Shook!! Hahaha
how many points u had at Folsom my n*gga and what yard was u on ?
i asked this n*gga the same question on this site. instead of answerin, he does this
7a3b4cf7.jpg
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga im goin 2 sleep