Vice Lords

boss

Re: Vice Lords

Post by ... » June 7th, 2010, 7:21 am

evileyesolidvell wrote:VL's as a whole are not Muslims, just read the 14 Keys young Lords and u'll know were not, but in truth anyone who studies Lordism will see a connection between the MST of A...hell just look at your Holy Divine its starts out exactly the same way the Moorish American Prayer does...We aint Muslims but the Lit was written in prison ( I swear to serve my TIME constructively while IMPRISONED) n e one with half a brain can see the bro's writing the lit where also studying MST teaching we aint Moorish Americans but the lit seems to or seemed to draw off of it, and of course the unity with the stones back in the day had alot of influence....(some) Lords may not say say All is Well ...but they still say Almighty OR AVLN and that in itself comes from the stones also (ABPSN) that title is before the AVLN title the old title was VLN/ CVLN/ CVL inc...Mighty Mighty.

brothers need to start changing the nature of the conversation what worked back then aint what it is now

black money for a black nation

BamaBoi 4CH
sergeant

Post by BamaBoi 4CH » June 7th, 2010, 1:48 pm

UEM wrote:
evileyesolidvell wrote:VL's as a whole are not Muslims, just read the 14 Keys young Lords and u'll know were not, but in truth anyone who studies Lordism will see a connection between the MST of A...hell just look at your Holy Divine its starts out exactly the same way the Moorish American Prayer does...We aint Muslims but the Lit was written in prison ( I swear to serve my TIME constructively while IMPRISONED) n e one with half a brain can see the bro's writing the lit where also studying MST teaching we aint Moorish Americans but the lit seems to or seemed to draw off of it, and of course the unity with the stones back in the day had alot of influence....(some) Lords may not say say All is Well ...but they still say Almighty OR AVLN and that in itself comes from the stones also (ABPSN) that title is before the AVLN title the old title was VLN/ CVLN/ CVL inc...Mighty Mighty.

brothers need to start changing the nature of the conversation what worked back then aint what it is now

black money for a black nation

Streets is Lawless...That is the truth...They may be order, but when there is always some type of power...THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TYPE OF OPPOSITION This is the new code of the streets...actually this always been the "hidden" code of the streets. There really no true way to enforce what was back then, into this day of age...its all about being the opposition and self centric ideas. Everyone has there likes and dislikes.

BamaBoi 4CH
sergeant

Post by BamaBoi 4CH » June 7th, 2010, 1:53 pm

If you notice today, thats why there is no true "One is all" solid mob...ITS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL EVERY SINGLE AND LAST PERSON WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATIONeveryone will always have the natural right to be entitled to think how they want to think and believe how they want to believe...unless your a$$ was some Telekenisis, mind reading, taking over the brain sh*t. :lol: But thats on the trill

LordProphet612
fresh meat

Post by LordProphet612 » June 10th, 2010, 6:21 am

buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:1. What form of Islam to Lords teach?
2. What form of Islam do Stones teach?
3. What is authentic or "true" Islam as you claim?
4. Where do you feel the MSTA or any of its offshoots have conducted a scam?

I really hope you're not serious, joe! Lords walk around preaching the 5% and NOI concepts, like it's true Islaam... If you don't know what "true" Islaam is, joe, you need to open a Qur'aan (not that "Circle 7 Koran" by Drew Ali) and find out... Stones and Lords both stand under illegitimate forms of Islaam. They don't even follow the concepts that Sunnis follow, and that's probably closer to "pure" Islaam than any other forms in it's catagory. The MSTA was never real Islaam, they just used the name it inspired. Drew Ali came preaching a message, claiming to be the "Messiah" and the "Prophet" to the Moorish people, even though that contradicts the Holy Qur'aan, which says CLEARLY than Jesus (Isa) was the Messiah and Muhammad was the "seal of the prophets" (or the last one)... So, it's cool for these dudes to preach Islaam but to put themselves at the level of Jesus and Muhammad (PBUT)??? :wtf:

And if you wanna know about scams, check into those organizational "budgets" - those dudes impose taxes and membership fees on their members, even though they claim to be the Deen ul Allah. The NOI makes a killing off investors, and ride through the Chi - you can spot Louis Farrakhan's house a mile away! The 5%er dudes claim to be Allah Himself, saying they're the physical manifestation of Him, even to the extent of basing their "points" on the human body (Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head), which is blasphemous! Yet, all the heads of those groups (MSTA and offshoots) claimed to have brought a NEW religion to the people, and they set themselves at the level of the prophet. And that's ridiculous! Muhammad didn't even claim to bring a "new" religion to his people - he was said to follow the Milla Ibrahim ("Religion of Abraham"). So, what are these other guys talking about???

you need to watch who you hang around. everybody that claim somethin, dont necessarily be what they claimin. Lords dont teach Islam. I myself am a C.V.L. and i am on my deen(sunni) to tha fullest. but Lords didnt push this on me and we dont push Islam on any man. i took my kalimatus shahada because i believe in my heart that their is no other god but Allah. as far as that circle 7 drew ali bullshit, ask the moes bout that. we aint a part of that.

LordProphet612
fresh meat

Post by LordProphet612 » June 10th, 2010, 6:37 am

buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:I was DEAD SERIOUS famo. Truth is, neither you or that cosignin @$$ n*gga Islamicmoe know sh*t about what AVLN teaches. I said DONT ASSUME cuz you was gonna end up makin an @$$ out yoself. It aint on me to go into it deeper, but I'll tell you this much. Yo information about Vice Lords is BOGISH. Coming from a straight faith based aspect, the only Qur'an you gonna see a REAL MUSLIM pick up is the one translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali after they perform wudu. All that other sh*t you preaching sound good but holds half truths and misspeak, even down to yo "PBUT". Answer my original questions first then we can build on a solid foundation, till then keep yo speculation to yoself.

Huh? :wtf: If you're "dead serious" about that sh*t, you obviously don't know about real Islaam... If you want me to answer your questions (about what form of Islaam Stones and Lords teach), I'd say the answer is: NONE. What they teach is not Islaam at all, and any real Muslim would laugh at you if you tried to convince his otherwise - it's either that, or he'd strike you for blasphemy! The Qur'aan a "real Muslim" reads is in Arabic. It's just easier for people to study the Word in their own language, which is why NO MATTER WHAT TRANSLATION YOU READ, they'll all say that Al Qur'aan can't be completely and correctly translated - it's meant to be learned, studied, and recited in Arabic... Since you're saying that neither I not "I5lamicMoe5" know anything about what the AVLN teaches (which isn't as true as you think...), then it's safe to say that the Vice Lord nation DOES NOT teach Islaam...

i dont know too much about stones, but you dont know what Lords teach unless you were actually in one of them Goals. so keep us out yo false doctrine bullshit. My truthful and Fruitful teachings say totally different than the sh*t you sayin out yo mouf right now homeboy. you sound like a goofy mark. take yo a$$ back to a deciple function n*gga, this is V.L. business.

six6thdisciple
boss

Re: Re:

Post by six6thdisciple » June 10th, 2010, 1:53 pm

buGsy wrote:
Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago...

That's a misconception, Moe... The "Disciples" were the first gang in Chicago that's still around today, popping up back in the early '40s as the "Mafia Disciples", an off-breed of the "Mobster Family" that was around in the '30s, which was a collaboration of Blacks and Italians who wanted to join forces and take over the southside. The "Mafia Disciples" are also the first gang to develop factions, having cliques called the "Corleones", the "Gambinos", and the "Mafiosos", some of which are still around today... Stones, Lords, and Kings didn't pop up until the '50s, joe... The Mafia Disciples held things down on the westside, as well as around Englewood, West Englewood, and parts of SouthShore. The ones out west and on the eastside eventually got drowned out by the Lords and Stones, but the ones in Englewood eventually collided with a certain person (there are probably only a few n*ggas who know who that person is...) and became known as the "Devil's Disciples", spreading all over what is now "No Love", the former "Disciple City", and "MoeTown" - and that's even before King David (RIP) of the Folks even popped up on the scene... Just a little history for the jacks... :2cents:

SO YOUR TELLING ME THERE WAS A "DISCIPLE CITY" BEFORE KING DAVID???

Solidified
og

Post by Solidified » June 10th, 2010, 1:57 pm

This n*gga bugman be sayin sum str8 off the wall sh*t. I have NEVER sen a Lord going around talkin bout sum noi or circle 7 koran sh*t, n*ggas Will say ANYTHING to aid they case.

Playa 75
foot soldier

Post by Playa 75 » June 11th, 2010, 9:21 pm

ALMIGHTY

LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN
colonel

Post by LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 2nd, 2010, 1:48 pm

Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:Lordz are the oldest mob in the Chi. I will pay homage to the Lordz for the way they came up. But 6 still flies High.
In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago but i love the vice lords just as well as i love my black stones i grew up on the west side right around lawndale the lords over all have the west side its a nice chunk of us(stones) and a very big chunk of foes(all most tied with lords) but they havce a story no 1 can hate on even the gangsters have 2 respect it all is truly well 2 The ALMIGHTY VICELORDS

MUCH RESPECT MOE BUT THE AVLN BEEN HERE SINCE 1954 THE STONES CAME UP AROUND 1960 AS THE BLACKSTONE RANGERS BUT THE ONLY MOE HOOD OUT WEST IS OVER HERE BY ME AROUND L TOWN ON CHICAGO AVE

LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN
colonel

Post by LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 2nd, 2010, 1:57 pm

LordProphet612 wrote:
buGsy wrote:
***UEMujahid wrote:I was DEAD SERIOUS famo. Truth is, neither you or that cosignin @$$ n*gga Islamicmoe know sh*t about what AVLN teaches. I said DONT ASSUME cuz you was gonna end up makin an @$$ out yoself. It aint on me to go into it deeper, but I'll tell you this much. Yo information about Vice Lords is BOGISH. Coming from a straight faith based aspect, the only Qur'an you gonna see a REAL MUSLIM pick up is the one translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali after they perform wudu. All that other sh*t you preaching sound good but holds half truths and misspeak, even down to yo "PBUT". Answer my original questions first then we can build on a solid foundation, till then keep yo speculation to yoself.
Huh? :wtf: If you're "dead serious" about that sh*t, you obviously don't know about real Islaam... If you want me to answer your questions (about what form of Islaam Stones and Lords teach), I'd say the answer is: NONE. What they teach is not Islaam at all, and any real Muslim would laugh at you if you tried to convince his otherwise - it's either that, or he'd strike you for blasphemy! The Qur'aan a "real Muslim" reads is in Arabic. It's just easier for people to study the Word in their own language, which is why NO MATTER WHAT TRANSLATION YOU READ, they'll all say that Al Qur'aan can't be completely and correctly translated - it's meant to be learned, studied, and recited in Arabic... Since you're saying that neither I not "I5lamicMoe5" know anything about what the AVLN teaches (which isn't as true as you think...), then it's safe to say that the Vice Lord nation DOES NOT teach Islaam...
i dont know too much about stones, but you dont know what Lords teach unless you were actually in one of them Goals. so keep us out yo false doctrine bullshit. My truthful and Fruitful teachings say totally different than the sh*t you sayin out yo mouf right now homeboy. you sound like a goofy mark. take yo a$$ back to a deciple function n*gga, this is V.L. business.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rasta: DAMN :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: HE IS RIGHT BUGZ U TRIPPIN ON THAT DECIPLE MAFIA sh*t AND ON TRYIN TO TELL US VL BROS ABOUT VL BIZNESS sh*t I HEARD PLENTY sh*t BOUT GD LIT AND sh*t BUT I DONT KNOW CUZ GUESS WHAT :wtf: IM NOT A GD AND U NOT A LORD SO DEAD THAT sh*t :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
colonel

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 2nd, 2010, 6:08 pm

Mr.ALL-WELL wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:Lordz are the oldest mob in the Chi. I will pay homage to the Lordz for the way they came up. But 6 still flies High.
In no way for or fashion am i takin any thing away from our brothers but the stones were the first gang in chicago but i love the vice lords just as well as i love my black stones i grew up on the west side right around lawndale the lords over all have the west side its a nice chunk of us(stones) and a very big chunk of foes(all most tied with lords) but they havce a story no 1 can hate on even the gangsters have 2 respect it all is truly well 2 The ALMIGHTY VICELORDS
u F*ck*n idiot we brought the stones in :lmao: bull was like calloways cousin and got permission to start some sh*t up but had no one to bring people in so we brought in all the original stones until they had numbers :lol:

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
colonel

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 2nd, 2010, 6:25 pm

im gonna tell u like this. its black and gold forever. IN5ANE world 9 -22-12-14 but most importantly VICELORD NATION FOREVER!!

Gittymo
underboss

Post by Gittymo » October 2nd, 2010, 9:14 pm

9221214 FOREVER

Seefluid
associate

Post by Seefluid » October 3rd, 2010, 5:23 pm

Gittymo wrote:9221214 FOREVER
Aye eye, how can one truely "c" without dat 3 doe.....3.22.12.14 :2cents:

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
colonel

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 4th, 2010, 2:53 am

CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:
u cant C without yo eye tho and u cant travel if u dont C where ur goin

Seefluid
associate

Post by Seefluid » October 4th, 2010, 6:03 am

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:
I guess it takes ALL the organs to make up the body huh? lol because if one can't "C" without the "I" in order to "TRAVEL" the "FOUR CORNERS" of the universe that would make one gullible due to being unconscious of his/her surroundings and environment leaving them in a state of the "UNKNOWN" destined for doom/death in the final hands of the "UNDERTAKERS" unless you're well connected and protected by the "MAFIA"

VICE LORD CRAZY :lol:

LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN
colonel

Post by LORDMELLIMELMBAVLN » October 4th, 2010, 10:42 am

ITS GOOD TO SEE ALL MY VL BROS UNDIVIDED UP ON THIS sh*t AVLN FOREVER

THE GRAND PRINCE
fresh meat

Post by THE GRAND PRINCE » October 4th, 2010, 10:16 pm

I5lamicmoe5 wrote:yo BuGsy U a Muslim Bro?
I greet you with the sign of the Black Sign of Masters. I'm The Grand Prince who dwells in the secret place of The Great Mind who manifested this all into existence. Be and so it is. I come to you seeking to build&destroy with you for what you spoke comes to be the greatest word of submission spoken on this web site. If you are able, I would like to build&destroy with on the wisdom of the Black Sign of Masters.

IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY
colonel

Post by IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY » October 4th, 2010, 10:51 pm

CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:
IVL BLACK N GOLD ONLY wrote:
CVL_Fluid_Dwells wrote:
I guess it takes ALL the organs to make up the body huh? lol because if one can't "C" without the "I" in order to "TRAVEL" the "FOUR CORNERS" of the universe that would make one gullible due to being unconscious of his/her surroundings and environment leaving them in a state of the "UNKNOWN" destined for doom/death in the final hands of the "UNDERTAKERS" unless you're well connected and protected by the "MAFIA"

VICE LORD CRAZY :lol:
:lmao: that was exactly my point bro and u got it.

ChiefGutta5
fresh meat

Post by ChiefGutta5 » December 15th, 2010, 12:48 am

SolidFoe wrote:
evileyesolidvell wrote:n*gga who give a F#ck what u like? only nigs beef on here from the same nation is any other VICE LORDS and Chi Lords...n*gga fCK YALL! First off u was one of the cats acting like Insanes aint exist but when I was chilln wit my Mafia peeps he recognized I's and was throwing down 4's instead of rakes...lol...so who gives a damn what u is? n*gga u act like u in Afghanistan n*gga Chi aint nuthn but 3 hours away...n*gga got the D fcked up... n*gga we dnt honor yall we honor those who honor us...n*gga first I'm fake then Im spittn too much real lit n*gga make up yo damn mind...how can i spit real lit if im fake? I honor all Reps of the AVLN just not yall young brothers who recite sh*t but dnt live by it...wit me its alway love b4 hate, peace before war, death b4 dishonor....cause Almighty is the life, as the goal shall glow the world shall know that im Vice Lord but dnt know bout u! If u follow in my steps lil bro u might receive sum salvation u know? Then you'll be recognized for who u are! Cause these real Lords know our minds are for the same cause and our efforts are for the same goals our love is for a NEW nation not the bullish yall been doin for years! So hopefully the Lord of Lords give u the continious courage to rep this beloved nation and apply these divine gifts to all poor oppressed people but u cant u go at mo VLs than any other n*gga on hood up. n*gga Chi a lie if they rep. like u do but for all those truly holy and Devine Lords to u bros i give my love, unity and vitality to u brothers i give my undying love... VICE LORD LOVE CAUSE TRULY ITS MY SHIELD AND MY SWORD
1. You came into this conversation between me and one of the 4's.
2. You were called fake because you said what i said was not from the 8'ps which it is.
3. How you gonna say you honor all rep's except those young brothers? Contradiction
4. Since you want to throw the S.O.L in there you should have hollered at me through the P.M on some between brothers type sh*t not trying to stunt in public like you a damn Chief Elite. Our minds are for the same cause me and u being one and the same you should have let me know your thoughts. Instead you chose to talk that tough sh*t bout who sent off etc.
5.Chicago is the truth which is why all laws are constructed and enforced here throughout the entire nation.
Give a f*ck if you in Detroit you HAVE to honor what D.C saying. Same principle apply if yall was truly able to make moves you nigz would be in Chicago or at least a surrounding suburb.

Don't try to pull that humble sh*t now you still a ol cluck a$$ n*gga mad at life. 4 ever and always SOLID

THE ONLY VICE LORD LIT I EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET WAS U.V.L sh*t AND THATS ALL U GONE EVER FIND BRA SO DONT TALK ABOUT A WHOLE GENERATION OF BROTHERS IF ITS JUST THEM GHOST N*ggaz WHO CANT SEEM TO SHUT THA f*ck UP. AND ON SUM REAL VL sh*t BRA ITS ALL LOVE TO THEM REAL CITY LORDS BUT YALL N*ggaz FULL OF IT REAL TALK. ITS N*ggaz WHO DONE GUN N*ggaz DOWN YEARS AGO FO THA TURF YALL CALL HOME BUT AT THA SAME TIME ITS BROTHERS IN DIFFERENT CITYS AND STATE WHO DOIN THA SAME THEM CHIEFS DID BACK THEN RIGH NA. SO IF U THINK A n*gga SPOSE TO HONOR U JUST CUZ U FROM THA CHI THEN f*ck U n*gga AND UNLESS U A CHIEF THEN SHUT THA f*ck UP. ITS REAL KILLAZ EVERY WHERE PEOPLES AND FOLKS SO JUST CUZ U FROM THA CITY DONT MEAN sh*t AND IF U AINT TALKIN BOUT HOW WE NEED TO BETTER THA NATION AS A WHOLE THEN SHUT THA f*ck UP CUZ ITS DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR AND U CHOSE DEATH U DUMB a$$ n*gga.

"MIGHTY"