4vL or just plain 4ch?

Post Reply
User avatar
Phantom22
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 12:16 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Self

4vL or just plain 4ch?

Unread post by Phantom22 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:06 pm

Ok are all foes still n foreva vL or to themselves?
Sum say dey aint vLs n on sum blackdiamond shit :smh: but the others stayd wit da avln. Wtf iz da truth of 4ch?? :facepalm:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Unread post by Angelo Krazy » July 2nd, 2011, 10:17 pm

Phantom22 wrote:Ok are all foes still n foreva vL or to themselves?
Sum say dey aint vLs n on sum blackdiamond shit :smh: but the others stayd wit da avln. Wtf iz da truth of 4ch?? :facepalm:
read the other threads about 4CH you should be able to get a idea if we good with lords or not

User avatar
Phantom22
prospect
Posts: 85
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 12:16 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Self

Unread post by Phantom22 » July 2nd, 2011, 11:07 pm

Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:

User avatar
Angelo Krazy
boss
Posts: 2291
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Angelo 4CH

Unread post by Angelo Krazy » July 2nd, 2011, 11:09 pm

Phantom22 wrote:Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:
yea its really hard to tell some hate lords and some are cool with lords so I can't really give a answer :tiphat:

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 10:32 am

Man here it go yea its 4VL when u tryna identify 4Corner Hustlers within the AVLN.Everybody knows Foes,foe,or 4 means 4corner hustler in the city of chicago.It don't matter if u write 4VL=4Vice Lord or 4CHVL 4Corner Hustler Vice Lord.Foe is short for 4Corner Hustler so u can write, draw, or tag it anyway u wan' too. I know what got y'all confused those too letters behind the 4 whether it be CH OR VL its still the same.The CH is the full name for 4Corner Hustler so if u know 4 means 4 corner hustlers tagging 4VL still signifies 4corner hustling vice lords. 4CHVL 4VL 4CH its all the same partner.

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 10:39 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
Phantom22 wrote:Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:
yea its really hard to tell some hate lords and some are cool with lords so I can't really give a answer :tiphat:
Bro other lord branches do too. Example UTVL & MIVL had a bloody war so u tellin me some of the undertakers hate other lord branches like, C, T, or U but the other undertakers show love.Foes is lords so u can't go off that some 4s under the diamond hate lords and the foes under the five respect lords.Well guess what every foe in the city of Chicago is part of the people nation, the people nation honors the five point star so if there's a foe who don't that mean he ain't no foe or hes not an active member on solid count if u know what I mean.Foes got just enough clout as the old school conservative vice lords.That mean we got pull politically and all.We on the map too niggas foes is recognized as Allah's fearless children & he sent a universal prophet to let there be peace among bros & sisters under LOVE HATE KILL TAKE.WE FOES NIGGA FOE VICE LORD.We had branch lit of course and we have the traditional vice lord literature.

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 9:11 pm

Unread post by Solidified » July 3rd, 2011, 11:19 am

Angelo Krazy wrote:
Phantom22 wrote:Aite 4sho bro :tiphat:
yea its really hard to tell some hate lords and some are cool with lords so I can't really give a answer :tiphat:
:wtf: how you cant give a answer bout you a 4? :lol:

User avatar
NorthPole MOE
foot soldier
Posts: 168
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 8:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MOES ALL WELL

Unread post by NorthPole MOE » July 3rd, 2011, 12:06 pm

if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum shit. There just there own gang but they fuck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if shit went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa

Prince T
fresh meat
Posts: 8
Joined: June 17th, 2011, 8:28 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Brothaz(5) & Folks(6)
Location: The planet earth

Unread post by Prince T » July 3rd, 2011, 12:10 pm

4's are Vice Lords!!!! they are 4CHVL

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 12:36 pm

NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum shit. There just there own gang but they fuck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if shit went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings shit & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple shit>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin shit that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum shit well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the nigga might say i'm a Big Ol Nigga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be niggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the niggas u know really fuck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u niggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo shit up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not niggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 12:38 pm

I know i got some typos but u get the point.Typing to fast & I don't look at the keyboard I just go.

User avatar
NorthPole MOE
foot soldier
Posts: 168
Joined: June 9th, 2011, 8:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: MIGHTY MOES ALL WELL

Unread post by NorthPole MOE » July 3rd, 2011, 12:49 pm

4CH wrote:
NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum shit. There just there own gang but they fuck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if shit went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings shit & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple shit>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin shit that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum shit well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the nigga might say i'm a Big Ol Nigga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be niggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the niggas u know really fuck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u niggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo shit up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not niggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.
Man 2 keep it real not on no internet banging shit but fuck all yall Vice lord killa 4 killa hook killa ALL WELL STONE LOVE :shoot:

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 12:54 pm

You just let me know you a CHILD u feel stupid because I put you in a childs place thats ok god have mercy on you.Die slow hoe stones ain't no threat y'all more of a JOKE YA BITCH U

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 12:56 pm

KEY WORD WHEN U QUOTED 4CH.U SAID IF U ASK ME GUESS WHAT WHO THE FUCK IS U BECAUSE U DON'T KNOW SHIT A MOTHAFUCKA SHOULDN'T WANNA ASK SOMEBODY WHO DON'T KNOW. IF U ASK ME NIGGA FUCK U, U AIN'T NOBODY TO BEGIN WITH BUT A GANG BANGING COWARD

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 9:11 pm

Unread post by Solidified » July 3rd, 2011, 12:57 pm

lol bruh got mad cause only truth was spoken. didnt even disrespect the man :smh: fa real deal gotta be about 16

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22-12
Location: United States

Unread post by 4CH » July 3rd, 2011, 1:04 pm

Tino wrote:lol bruh got mad cause only truth was spoken. didnt even disrespect the man :smh: fa real deal gotta be about 16
And then this bitch boy try to say foes got many different branch names mothafucka yo signature its north pole moe not black p stones u stupid son a of bitch.It's mo which is short for moorish.Where in the fuckin in the word moorish is there a fucking E?????????????????? Huh the nigga so fucking dumb can't see shit right in his crusty ass face.North pole moe last time I checked that wasn't a fuckin branch of stones bitch.Get cho fuckin mind right.

Playa 75
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: June 11th, 2010, 3:43 pm
Region: South

Unread post by Playa 75 » July 3rd, 2011, 1:24 pm

:smh:

G-RED
superior
Posts: 3402
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 4:36 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN
Location: MEMPHIS 10-A-KEY BHZ

Unread post by G-RED » July 3rd, 2011, 1:53 pm

@4CH YEAH I HEARD DAT WHY SOULS CHOSE TO REMAIN INDEPENDENT AND NOT JOIN FOLKS OR PEOPLE CZ DEY HAD TIES TO FOES AND GD
BUT BCK TO DA SUBJECT I ALSO THOUGHT THAT FOES HAD EVOLVED TO DEY OWN NATION AND WERE REALLY JST FIRST COUSINS TO VLZ NOW BUT AFTER SPEAKING TO REAL FOES AND VLZ ON HERE AND CONSIDERING THAT FOES TAKE THE OATH AS OTHER VLZ AND GO BY VL LIT SHIT DEY ARE VLZ
ARE THEY THE MOST INDEPENDENT OF THE BRANCHES? YES
ARE THERE FOES WHO DNT REP VL?? YES THERE ARE FOES WHO DNT CONSIDER DEMSELVES VLZ HELL THERE ARE T'S U'S C'S ETC... WHO DNT CONSIDER FOES VLZ BUT DAT DNT MEAN DEY AINT *OFFICIALLY* ON THE VL ROSTER

bolotre
sergeant
Posts: 328
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 10:44 pm
Region: Midwest
Location: Westside of Chicago/Da Bestside of Chicago

Unread post by bolotre » July 3rd, 2011, 2:47 pm

I feel why buddy went off like dat jo cuz its alot of muhfuckas worryin about nations dey dont belong to...The 4's really aint doin shit no other gang out here aint doin...Aint none of the traditional gangs nd ways really matter on the streets...The street way of gang bangin nd dabangin behind da walls is like 2 different worlds really...Behind dem walls is where the traditional shit go down at cuz dats where da foundation lies now becu of all the leadershop being targeted nd locked up.So if u ask a 4 on da street is he vice lord yea he gon say 4 first cuz on da streets its not as embedded like it is in jail...just like If u ask a Titatnic is he a stone he gon correct u nd say Imma T-stone but behind da walls he BPSN...nd behind da walls 4;s is 4vl or 4chvl!

BigBoyHarlem
underboss
Posts: 890
Joined: June 21st, 2010, 12:00 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: .

Unread post by BigBoyHarlem » July 3rd, 2011, 2:59 pm

4CH Vice Lord niggas.

SolidWop638
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: September 6th, 2017, 9:06 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Solid 4ch

Unread post by SolidWop638 » September 6th, 2017, 9:09 pm

You got a few thats VL thats mostly down south shit tho...im from down south and im angelo crazy...i dont fuck with every VL branch out here

celph
captain
Posts: 486
Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 7:56 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: III PRIDE LLL

Unread post by celph » September 26th, 2017, 11:13 pm

NorthPole MOE wrote:
July 3rd, 2011, 12:49 pm
4CH wrote:
NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum sh*t. There just there own gang but they f*ck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if sh*t went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings sh*t & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple sh*t>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin sh*t that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum sh*t well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the n*gga might say i'm a Big Ol n*gga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be n*ggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the n*ggas u know really f*ck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u n*ggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo sh*t up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not n*ggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.
Man 2 keep it real not on no internet banging sh*t but f*ck all yall Vice lord killa 4 killa hook killa ALL WELL STONE LOVE :shoot:
:lmao:

choosta knicca
associate
Posts: 142
Joined: December 16th, 2010, 2:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Chi-Raq $$

Unread post by choosta knicca » November 15th, 2017, 10:04 pm

King Walter wheat & Freddy gauge was lords B4 there was a 4 corner hustle nation & da foes share da same lit dey started from vice lords & evolved into they own gang but if niggas kno & honor dey lit dey a kno that da foes honor da ⭐️ I think da younger niggas on dat renegade shit dey prolly just honor da black diamond dey 2 different gangs with similar but different identitys

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1045
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » February 4th, 2018, 4:46 am

NorthPole MOE wrote:
July 3rd, 2011, 12:49 pm
4CH wrote:
NorthPole MOE wrote:if u ask me they two separate gangs nowadays but there more like first cousins. Cause come on now 4oes pretty much got they own thang going own they have there own different branches of 4oes yall going by laws & stuff i bet if u ask most the 4oes on the street if they a 4 corner hustla vice lord ? they gon say they 4ch or angelo 4 or sum sh*t. There just there own gang but they f*ck with vicelords real hard like cousins dats how i see da two cause trust me if sh*t went down between da 2 4oes will :shoot: at vl's & vice versa
No man u got a misconception and I know why plus thats good because u not a foe so u don't need to know but its history not lit I can correct u.Foes repping the five star & foes repping the 4 point diamond is already at fault right there.Like I said every foe honors LTPFJ the five golden points.Foes DON'T REPRESENT A 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND it is a symbol for the 4 SIGN itself.Do I have to draw?THE 4 POINTED BLACK DIAMOND IS A MASTER SIGN OFF THE 4 CORNER HUSTLIN VICE LORDS.True enough north pole moe yeah u say foes got well yeah had they own thing goin way before the originators joined the Almighty Vice Lords Nation.That's a nation we being a smaller STREET GANG joined forces with the VICE LORD nation so we brung what we already had into the VLN on our(The Foes) behalf being the 4 Pointed Black diamond because that's how we represent that's why we throw up FOUR FINGERS to identify ourselves as 4CH or 4Corner Hustler Brothas.Now that diamond part is where our relation to the BLACK SOULS kick in before Foes was VL their had relative being Black Souls u see what i'm saying.King of 4s & the Founder of Black Souls were really related so they kept that relationship Black Diamond love because think about it back then Black Souls wasn't people or folks so the Black Diamond is not something to ride under as u brothas say we ride under the Five.Black Souls later down the line started fucking with Gangster disciples so some cliqued with folks in county or penitentiary jail.They started doing that heat with wings sh*t & the traditional Black Souls stayed on that 4 Point cross thing Idk cause i'm not an active Soul never read any of their papers so idk.4Corner Hustlers how ever got recognized & grew larger because Vice Lords was made up of several chapters so think about this north side moe if the foes joined Vice Lord they learned a lot from them because just like u said foes got some many different branches guess fucking what the Vice Lord Nation do too.I don't have to name them cause i'm sure u know many of them.Foes started gettin down like Vice Lords man plain and simple.Almighty was the way to go 4CH cannot be part of what the folks stand for or what they be on.Can u picture some foes out south or wherever on that Disciple sh*t>? Naw it just don't sound right so think north pole moe before u get to sayin sh*t that ain't true man.When u said if u ask a foe on the street if they a 4corner hustla vice lord? u said they gon say angelo 4 or sum sh*t well guess what majority of the different Vice Lord chapters have clique names, block names, neighborhood names as well example.The TVLN u got one way travelers, you got Holy City Travelers, K Town Travelers , L Town Travelers u get where i'm goin? Ok If U ask a UVL unknown Vice Lord what he gon say???? I'm A unknown notice he said unknown FIRST not Vice Lord.There's the misconception u get with the foes. U think if u ask a foe on the street if he a 4Corner Hustla Vice Lord u think at the point when he say i'm a Foe he disregarding the fact he a Vice Lord but that's not true.Every Lord branches do that u ask a MIVL he a lord he gon say i'm a MAFIA. U ask a IIVL he a Vice Lord he gon say i'm IMPERIAL INSANE.Another Foes have different names is because we have different chiefs.Every foe ain't gon listen to one guy and what that one guy on so he go j Down with some foes from another part of the land.Geographics has a lot to do with how AN INDIVIDUAL identifies himself.If u go out east and say u a 4 the n*gga might say i'm a Big Ol n*gga before he scream 4.A lot of times when u hit county jail it might be n*ggas in the same gang as u if u don't know them they may try u. They ask u who u know to see if u really from where u from and if the n*ggas u know really f*ck with u.Sometimes it ain't what u know sometimes its who u know.Why don't u think I thought Black stones was the best under the five star as ya'll say? u don't use your mind brother ? That's a weapon none of u n*ggas know about honestly.I hate when people say foes they own gang because they wared with other branches of Vice Lord brothers always fight I can tell u many other Vice Lord branches that will shoot the gun @ their own brother & even within the very same house....Of representatives that is.Y'all don't know our shindig so stay out our business and quit feeding people who not knows a bunch of JIVE TALK cause i'm sick.Let the outsiders stay outside PLEASE.OH and may I add northpole moe the part when u said foes they own gang because they got different branches.When was the last time u looked in yo own house Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Familia Stones & Familia not own y'all main 21 wasup with that?> U questioning and commenting on whats going on within my house clean yo sh*t up first PRINCE. Foes ain't go not n*ggas in california calling themselves no fucking bloodstones i know that or bloodfoes.U tryna throw down own my people joe u need help yoself PEACE ON.
Man 2 keep it real not on no internet banging sh*t but f*ck all yall Vice lord killa 4 killa hook killa ALL WELL STONE LOVE :shoot:
chill before Q ball bans you :rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3104
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 2:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World

Unread post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2018, 12:05 am

id say foes and T's more on the same page cause mafias n foes never seen eye to eye n same goes for the unknowns
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO SHIT

YOUNG NIGGA IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

SNYPA 4CH #EASTLAKE

SolidT15th
underboss
Posts: 1006
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 9:40 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » February 18th, 2018, 7:03 pm

We got a real tight knit relationship wit tha 4's for more reasons than sharing land on the west side with them niggas.........its still altercations that have popped off though .....a long time ago it was a group of 4's down here n we rocked together almost as one..they was str8 up 4CHVL tho no questions about it ......I never met a Oso in my life but my dawg was holdin some status for the sanes in Parchman n he from Jacktown........he said out all the branches ...n they damn near all represented in the sip, that mafia niggas was the most difficult to function wit

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3104
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 2:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World

Unread post by BarefaceBlaine » February 21st, 2018, 1:07 am

SolidT15th wrote:
February 18th, 2018, 7:03 pm
We got a real tight knit relationship wit tha 4's for more reasons than sharing land on the west side with them n*ggas.........its still altercations that have popped off though .....a long time ago it was a group of 4's down here n we rocked together almost as one..they was str8 up 4CHVL tho no questions about it ......I never met a Oso in my life but my dawg was holdin some status for the sanes in Parchman n he from Jacktown........he said out all the branches ...n they damn near all represented in the sip, that mafia n*ggas was the most difficult to function wit
alotta the T's n 4's that be on the same blocks together war heavy with the sanes i can speak for blocks thats specific to just the travelers n us foes had problems with the mafias for years
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO SHIT

YOUNG NIGGA IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

SNYPA 4CH #EASTLAKE

SolidT15th
underboss
Posts: 1006
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 9:40 am
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » February 21st, 2018, 8:43 am

Bruh you claiming to be a 4 now ?

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3104
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 2:11 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World

Unread post by BarefaceBlaine » February 21st, 2018, 2:26 pm

SolidT15th wrote:
February 21st, 2018, 8:43 am
Bruh you claiming to be a 4 now ?
yeah i tried to be up under the 2-19s at first
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO SHIT

YOUNG NIGGA IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

SNYPA 4CH #EASTLAKE

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5898
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Contact:

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » February 28th, 2018, 7:08 pm

BarefaceBlaine wrote:id say foes and T's more on the same page cause mafias n foes never seen eye to eye n same goes for the unknowns
Nigga u buggin the only times 4z and us Uz got into it was wit the 2-19z and the lords on race. And that was YEARS ago. A lot of areas Uz and solids share hoods together. Especially in Austin.

Sir K.G.
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: June 19th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MaNiAC 4 C / H N

Unread post by Sir K.G. » June 19th, 2018, 9:36 pm

We as 4s are our own organization with different branches but at the end of the day we are still 4CH. Every branch has different branches or cliques or whatever. It's no one person calling a shot. Every branch or branch of a branch is really independent of each other. Black Diamond is simply a symbol of our own like eachother branch may have a symbol of there own. Some 4s fuck with other branches some don't. Some 4s bang on other 4s just depends where you at and if that particular faction has business dealings then in that case you gonna have 4s vs this branch and that branch. At the end of the day leaders are still 3 and 5 star universals and etc so that answers the question for you. MaNiAC 4 C / H N

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post