Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

CaLiboii
underboss
Posts: 1835
Joined: November 16th, 2009, 1:48 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by CaLiboii » May 13th, 2011, 10:38 pm

dalocsta wrote:
CaLiboii wrote:
dalocsta wrote:Nucca I stay in San Diego now in a nice suburb...wit my bad a$$ columbian chica!

No need to come to ya lil section 8 dwellings unless Im coming to take away somebodies children.
OK MR. A-C-S WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE AND YOUR STREETS????
You really wanna meet up with me?
LADY LOCA WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE AND STREETS????

iMurkNappks
underboss
Posts: 1151
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 9:53 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by iMurkNappks » May 14th, 2011, 9:55 am

if a nigkuh wanted 2 meet up wit me xn da hxxd up dey better be da pxlice..........kuhz best beleive ina be nk da kut wit my pump nk a kxuple bandits........ :shoot: :shoot: :plank: mashin sh*t dxh.....

User avatar
Caiza
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Caiza » May 14th, 2011, 10:56 am

yo imurk.. aint u dawg?

iMurkNappks
underboss
Posts: 1151
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 9:53 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by iMurkNappks » May 14th, 2011, 11:05 am

:lmao: uk funny

User avatar
Caiza
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Caiza » May 14th, 2011, 11:13 am

:smh: o 8woy

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Posts: 15253
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:39 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 15th, 2011, 6:42 am

CPTHAMMA wrote:@ THIS FOREIGNER f*ggot KIMBERLY LOC FROM A LIL a$$ IRRELEVANT ISLAND THAT BARELY ANYONE EVER HEARD OF TALKIN ABOUT LA n*ggas DON'T RESPECT VALLEY n*ggas... :facepalm: THIS FAKE LIL WANNABEE n*gga DICKRIDE "CRIP" SO HARD HE GOT BRAIN DAMAGE AND STILL WILL NEVER BE A CRIP EXCEPT ONLINE. LIL b*tch a$$ GAY n*gga
AND MICLO WHAT ABOUT U???AH WETBACK???b*tch YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK SCREAMIN p*ssy a$$ CLAIMS TO BE FROM CALIFAS AND YET b*tch U NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN L.A???b*tch HOW U GONNA CLAIM TO BE FROM THA WESTCOAST............IF YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK f*ggot a$$ NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN THA STATES???AH MICLO???b*tch U KNOW U BEEN EXPOSED BY ME.........CAUSE I WAS THA FIRST ONE TO BREAK THA NEWS AND THA ONE WHO REALLY INVESTIGATE ON YOUR LIEYIN WETBACK f*ggot a$$.........AND U WANNA KNOW HOW I FOUND OUT........CAUSE b*tch U SAID THAT THERE'S MAD DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS IN CALIFAS THAN MEXICANZ..........SO RIGHT THERE U GOT CAUGHT...........SO b*tch FACE IT.........FACE THA MUSIC.........BUT DON'T DANCE YET.........CAUSE YOUR NOT FROM L.A........YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND YOUR NOT FROM THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.............YOUR ACTUAL HOME MONKEY HABITAT IS IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA............SO MICLO STOP LIEYIN OVER THA NET..............CAUSE U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THA STATES........AND MICLO SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS LOVE TO DANCE............THEN b*tch GO DANCE TO BULLWINKLE'S THEME SONG.........U KNOW???EL VENADO OR BETTER YET b*tch GO DANCE TO THA MAMBO.............AND WHILE YOUR AT IT.......GO SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO.............OF MY NUTZ THAT IS...........CAUSE MICLO..........U STILL AINT FROM L.A.....U STILL AINT FROM THA STATES.......AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN U.S SOIL............AND MICLO..................................................................................... STILL f*ck D.R!!!!

CPTHAMMA
superior
Posts: 3133
Joined: June 6th, 2010, 2:29 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by CPTHAMMA » May 15th, 2011, 5:27 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
CPTHAMMA wrote:@ THIS FOREIGNER f*ggot KIMBERLY LOC FROM A LIL a$$ IRRELEVANT ISLAND THAT BARELY ANYONE EVER HEARD OF TALKIN ABOUT LA n*ggas DON'T RESPECT VALLEY n*ggas... :facepalm: THIS FAKE LIL WANNABEE n*gga DICKRIDE "CRIP" SO HARD HE GOT BRAIN DAMAGE AND STILL WILL NEVER BE A CRIP EXCEPT ONLINE. LIL b*tch a$$ GAY n*gga
AND MICLO WHAT ABOUT U???AH WETBACK???b*tch YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK SCREAMIN p*ssy a$$ CLAIMS TO BE FROM CALIFAS AND YET b*tch U NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN L.A???b*tch HOW U GONNA CLAIM TO BE FROM THA WESTCOAST............IF YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY LIEYIN WETBACK f*ggot a$$ NEVER EVEN SET FOOT IN THA STATES???AH MICLO???b*tch U KNOW U BEEN EXPOSED BY ME.........CAUSE I WAS THA FIRST ONE TO BREAK THA NEWS AND THA ONE WHO REALLY INVESTIGATE ON YOUR LIEYIN WETBACK f*ggot a$$.........AND U WANNA KNOW HOW I FOUND OUT........CAUSE b*tch U SAID THAT THERE'S MAD DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS IN CALIFAS THAN MEXICANZ..........SO RIGHT THERE U GOT CAUGHT...........SO b*tch FACE IT.........FACE THA MUSIC.........BUT DON'T DANCE YET.........CAUSE YOUR NOT FROM L.A........YOUR NOT FROM CALIFAS AND YOUR NOT FROM THA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.............YOUR ACTUAL HOME MONKEY HABITAT IS IN THA UNITED APES OF AMERICA............SO MICLO STOP LIEYIN OVER THA NET..............CAUSE U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THA STATES........AND MICLO SINCE WE KNOW THAT ALL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS LOVE TO DANCE............THEN b*tch GO DANCE TO BULLWINKLE'S THEME SONG.........U KNOW???EL VENADO OR BETTER YET b*tch GO DANCE TO THA MAMBO.............AND WHILE YOUR AT IT.......GO SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO.............OF MY NUTZ THAT IS...........CAUSE MICLO..........U STILL AINT FROM L.A.....U STILL AINT FROM THA STATES.......AND U NEVER EVEN BEEN IN U.S SOIL............AND MICLO..................................................................................... STILL f*ck D.R!!!!
:facepalm: @ THIS f*ggot a$$ NO LIFE WHITEBOY COMMENTING ON AN OLD a$$ POST... AND WHO THE FUCC SAYS "CALIFAS"? :facepalm: EVEN MEXICANS DON'T SAY THAT SHOT NO MORE

User avatar
Caiza
underboss
Posts: 1907
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 2:14 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Caiza » May 17th, 2011, 11:42 am

83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:

Hyde Park
associate
Posts: 130
Joined: May 1st, 2011, 4:57 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 12:17 pm

Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:
Not numbers like that just a HUGE a$$ hood.

User avatar
bboard
underboss
Posts: 1094
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by bboard » May 17th, 2011, 2:16 pm

Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:
Eight Tray has a large turf but their actual numbers aren't that big, I know several other hoods that outnumber them ... for intance, Rollin' 60's has massive numbers even for the size of their hood

CaLiboii
underboss
Posts: 1835
Joined: November 16th, 2009, 1:48 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by CaLiboii » May 17th, 2011, 3:19 pm

bboard wrote:
Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:
Eight Tray has a large turf but their actual numbers aren't that big, I know several other hoods that outnumber them ... for intance, Rollin' 60's has massive numbers even for the size of their hood
SO THAT MEANS ETGC HAS HELD THERE TURF FOR A LONG TIME????
MEANING NOBODY TRIES TO PUSH THEM OUT THOSE STREETS???

User avatar
bboard
underboss
Posts: 1094
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 11:41 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by bboard » May 17th, 2011, 4:06 pm

CaLiboii wrote:
bboard wrote:
Caiza wrote:83 got hella numbers u would think they got a line on da E/S in Cali :lol:
Eight Tray has a large turf but their actual numbers aren't that big, I know several other hoods that outnumber them ... for intance, Rollin' 60's has massive numbers even for the size of their hood
SO THAT MEANS ETGC HAS HELD THERE TURF FOR A LONG TIME????
MEANING NOBODY TRIES TO PUSH THEM OUT THOSE STREETS???
Yes, ETG has held their turf down since the 1970's ... the only real line press ETG ever had to deal with was from the 67 NHC and when the 65 Menlos turned NHC ... but they didn't really take anything.

Another thing, as with most hoods in SC now, there's a constant increase in Latinos moving into the hood but it hasn't changed the turf of ETG that much. For instance, there's a huge Latino population now around the Northside area of ETG and of the young Mexicans who moved into the apartments on the Northwest side of ETG turf started up Brown Pride Surenos 13 but ETG n*ggas ain't tripping and coexist because BPS13 only really got issues with Florencia 13. Plus, most n*ggas I hang with including me either got a Latina girlfriend, jumpof, etc so we welcome them and coexist with them in the hood.

westcoastanostra
boss
Posts: 2177
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 4:24 pm

Bboard I know you probably f*ck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.

iMurkNappks
underboss
Posts: 1151
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 9:53 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by iMurkNappks » May 17th, 2011, 4:26 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Bboard I know you probably f*ck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.
numbers dxnt mean sh*t...if n*ggas iz sxlid they kan last....

westcoastanostra
boss
Posts: 2177
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 4:29 pm

True but to have the largest turf of any black gang in la according to some reports man that takes manpower. You always got dudes going to jail or outta town for money,so you are going to need someone to hold it down.

Hyde Park
associate
Posts: 130
Joined: May 1st, 2011, 4:57 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 4:31 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:Bboard I know you probably f*ck with a few of them dudes so you know way more than me about them,but I can't see a gang that doesn't have a lot of numbers holding a turf that big. They gotta have numbers,now they may not be as big as 60s but that's because its fashionable to be a nhc. I've heard 60 are in the 1,300 to 1,500 range,but I heard them 83 dudes are in the 900 to 1,200 range.
:facepalm: n*ggas always tryna say 60s put on anybody. I aint tryna diss ya homie but 60s are strong and always been strong. Some n*ggas try to claim but dont bang but as a whole we have riders and anybody in these streets can vouch that. We aint got pushed bacc we got our sh*t on locc.

westcoastanostra
boss
Posts: 2177
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 4:35 pm

I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.

Hyde Park
associate
Posts: 130
Joined: May 1st, 2011, 4:57 pm

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by Hyde Park » May 17th, 2011, 4:39 pm

westcoastanostra wrote:I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.
But when we beef 40s 50s dont come and help on our behalf the whole nhc dont come to our aid. 40s on the hoovers a$$ 50s on hoovers and hpb a$$ 67 nhc aint a huge factor and we aint fuccin with them that much. Etg aint our only enemies we ifg and hcg on top of every other hood that hate us we SC most hated some nhcs dont even fucc wit us.

iMurkNappks
underboss
Posts: 1151
Joined: April 14th, 2011, 9:53 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by iMurkNappks » May 17th, 2011, 4:41 pm

nappks dxnt gxt allies lxl

westcoastanostra
boss
Posts: 2177
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:00 am

Re: Eight Tray Gangster Crip (Hitups)

Post by westcoastanostra » May 17th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Hyde Park wrote:
westcoastanostra wrote:I ain't saying y'all ain't strong I'm just saying that there are more nhc gangs on the west than gc sets. Y'all got way more allies so imo its easier to bang nhc than gc.
But when we beef 40s 50s dont come and help on our behalf the whole nhc dont come to our aid. 40s on the hoovers a$$ 50s on hoovers and hpb a$$ 67 nhc aint a huge factor and we aint fuccin with them that much. Etg aint our only enemies we ifg and hcg on top of every other hood that hate us we SC most hated some nhcs dont even fucc wit us.
I know y'all got hella enemies to,but imo its just not like etgc. They beef with all nhc,most red rags,even some hoovers still don't like them. Plus they beef with the hunnets tuff and that includes some gc sets like 102bgc. Both of y'all got beef and since I'm not from either set I can't say but I've never heard of nhc beefing like the etgc and hoovers did in the 90s.

Post Reply