why are some women such whores ?

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 10:20 am

A study has shown that depressed women tend to have more sex. This is not a surprise to me, nor is it to many people.

This is going to sound horrible, but women usually have lots of sex with lots of people in order to fill a hole (I told you). I’ve seen the rushing undercurrent of damaged goods below the surface of many sexually open women; it’s quite conspicuous once you know what you’re looking at.

And yes, I know my title isn’t what the study found, but I think it’s true as well. Unhappy women have more sex, and the women having the most promiscuous sex tend to be unhappy.

So what does this mean for the average single guy? Take note of any woman throwing her stuff around; she quite likely has issues with complicated names. :drama:

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 10:31 am

One in four women would marry for money whilst 39% would sleep with their boss for a promotion. And 27% would have an affair with a married man, while 14 per cent would sleep with their best friend's partner . :wtf2:



Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Posts: 483
Joined: February 7th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » March 6th, 2011, 1:37 pm

a slore is a slore because they really really really like fucking, or they want to make they dad mad, and some more spot on reasons im not remembering now.

FAME
underboss
Posts: 1828
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by FAME » March 6th, 2011, 1:39 pm

probably daddy issues :lol: , i heard a saying that went something like every man grows up to marry his mother and ever girl grows up to marry there father, it was somethin like that, basicly if they didnt have a father some (not all) will look to a boyfriend/husband/relationship for that love they didnt have, for the whores part i guess its to trap and man thinking eventually a captain save a ho* will come along to take care of em :lol:

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 1:50 pm

I ain't with that captain save-a-ho* movement , I rather die old & alone :lol: thank god the internet has free porn .

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Posts: 483
Joined: February 7th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » March 6th, 2011, 1:53 pm

ZETSU wrote: I ain't with that captain save-a-ho* movement , I rather die old & alone :lol: thank god the internet has free porn .
..... :lol: u on dat "roughrider" sh*t.

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Mac Wit Da Cheese wrote:a slore is a slore because they really really really like fucking, or they want to make they dad mad, and some more spot on reasons im not remembering now.



YO , would you cuff that p*ssy on ur avi ? :hitit: :lol:

FAME
underboss
Posts: 1828
Joined: April 24th, 2010, 9:51 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by FAME » March 6th, 2011, 1:58 pm

ZETSU wrote: I ain't with that captain save-a-ho* movement , I rather die old & alone :lol: thank god the internet has free porn .
:lmao: but thats the thing alot of females nowdays think they gold and want a n*gga to fly in wit a cape and save them and pamper them and all and if a n*gga is stupid enough to just fall for that sh*t and do that she eventually get bored and start cheatin on him :lol: but as long as you got n*ggas thats ready to take care of em and do all the work and get nothing in return they gona keep thinking they the sh*t and that they p*ssy should be on a gold pedestal :lol:

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 2:02 pm

FAME wrote:
ZETSU wrote: I ain't with that captain save-a-ho* movement , I rather die old & alone :lol: thank god the internet has free porn .
:lmao: but thats the thing alot of females nowdays think they gold and want a n*gga to fly in wit a cape and save them and pamper them and all and if a n*gga is stupid enough to just fall for that sh*t and do that she eventually get bored and start cheatin on him :lol: but as long as you got n*ggas thats ready to take care of em and do all the work and get nothing in return they gona keep thinking they the sh*t and that they p*ssy should be on a gold pedestal :lol:

ma'fukkaz b beat for p*ssy ! sad thang about it to , is that your absolutamente right .

LeGiTiMaTeLy_mAdE
captain
Posts: 488
Joined: June 7th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by LeGiTiMaTeLy_mAdE » March 6th, 2011, 2:38 pm

ALOT BITCHES IS HORNY FREAKS, ALOT HAVE NO MORALS, ALOT TRY TO FILL IN THE HOLE OF A MALE FIGURE, ALOT TRY TO GET REVENGE ON THEIR FATHER OR BF, AND ALOT JUST GET PISSY DRUNK LMAO THATS UR TYPICAL ho*s FOR YA LOOK FOR THEM THERE IN A HOOD NEAR YOU LMAO

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 6th, 2011, 2:47 pm

I'm tired of F*ck*n with street p*ssy , it's not gettin me anywhere :2cents: sh*t & I just came outta the hospital from F*ck*n with bytches that have issues with complicated names . :facepalm: :smh: :lol:

LeGiTiMaTeLy_mAdE
captain
Posts: 488
Joined: June 7th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by LeGiTiMaTeLy_mAdE » March 6th, 2011, 2:52 pm

ZETSU wrote:I'm tired of F*ck*n with street p*ssy , it's not gettin me anywhere :2cents: sh*t & I just came outta the hospital from F*ck*n with bytches that have issues with complicated names . :facepalm: :smh: :lol:
thats true but thats the fun in being young and single..so you coul look back and think yea i had that kind of p*ssy b4..im trying to f*ck all kind of p*ssy b4 i settle down ya diqqq

User avatar
rhoderick
fresh meat
Posts: 49
Joined: January 5th, 2010, 12:31 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by rhoderick » March 6th, 2011, 3:01 pm

low self-esteem usually...
they sometimes equate sex wif love, or figure the more sexually active they are, the better they'll feel, because more partners = more ppl that "care" for them.
also (younger girls) usually sleep around figuring that they're more "mature" than non-sexually active girls their age.

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Posts: 483
Joined: February 7th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » March 6th, 2011, 3:42 pm

ZETSU wrote:
Mac Wit Da Cheese wrote:a slore is a slore because they really really really like fucking, or they want to make they dad mad, and some more spot on reasons im not remembering now.



YO , would you cuff that p*ssy on ur avi ? :hitit: :lol:
thas a pornstar so now. ill put that talk in her head if need be. :2cents:

dat bx kidx
associate
Posts: 125
Joined: February 14th, 2010, 10:41 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by dat bx kidx » March 7th, 2011, 1:18 am

why are women such whore? because they're females. simple as that... is in they're blood

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19318
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 7th, 2011, 1:31 am

yall better chill.freddiefourfingers will come in here tellin yall that yall gay n u should ALWAYS respect a female no matter if shes a whore or not

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 7th, 2011, 2:02 am

Nah , I respect a whore if that's her profession , But what I this was about , was a case study I was doing about the subject at hand is all . I wanted to see what other people might say about it .

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 7th, 2011, 2:05 am

rhoderick wrote:low self-esteem usually...
they sometimes equate sex wif love, or figure the more sexually active they are, the better they'll feel, because more partners = more ppl that "care" for them.
also (younger girls) usually sleep around figuring that they're more "mature" than non-sexually active girls their age.



I see where your comin from & yes that does make sense to a degree .

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 7th, 2011, 2:06 am

dat bx kidx wrote:why are women such whore? because they're females. simple as that... is in they're blood

That's not true homie , all women are not ho*s , only the ones that carry themselves as such .

User avatar
ZETSU
soldier
Posts: 222
Joined: February 10th, 2011, 3:43 am

Re: why are some women such whores ?

Post by ZETSU » March 7th, 2011, 2:08 am

Mac Wit Da Cheese wrote:
ZETSU wrote:
Mac Wit Da Cheese wrote:a slore is a slore because they really really really like fucking, or they want to make they dad mad, and some more spot on reasons im not remembering now.



YO , would you cuff that p*ssy on ur avi ? :hitit: :lol:
thas a pornstar so now. ill put that talk in her head if need be. :2cents:



:lol: I don't think you'll have to pull rank on Ginna Micheals , :lol: just show her the money .

Post Reply