That Funky Town Tx 81g

cnutt
fresh meat

That Funky Town Tx 81g

Post by cnutt » February 1st, 2011, 4:55 pm

I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. N*ggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!!

Chippo
boss

Re: That Funky Town Tx 81g

Post by Chippo » February 1st, 2011, 6:14 pm

cnutt wrote:I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. N*ggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!!
Gang Intelligence gonna love you for this one :smh:

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAtown 210 or ya brains get blowed

cnutt
fresh meat

Post by cnutt » February 1st, 2011, 9:38 pm

Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. Shout E.T.G and Tha Stixxz out in SA Town.

Chippo
boss

Post by Chippo » February 2nd, 2011, 12:22 am

cnutt wrote:Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. ShoutSA Town.
:2cents:

dallas pd are some real hos though quick to take a motherfuckas pic for that gang file, they be doin that in fw still too?

cnutt
fresh meat

Post by cnutt » February 2nd, 2011, 11:57 am

Chippo wrote:
cnutt wrote:Lol Fucc a G.I and fucc FW Pd. Tarrant County Sheriff Dept can eat a dicc. ShoutSA Town.

dallas pd are some real hos though quick to take a motherfuckas pic for that gang file, they be doin that in fw still too?
Man Dpd is some of the most crooked officers I have seen since LApd in the 90s. They try to pull that ol school Crash sh*t and Oss. Ft worth try to pull that gang injunction bullshit but I dont think they as crooked as Dpd tho.

Chippo
boss

Post by Chippo » February 3rd, 2011, 2:38 am

cnutt wrote:
Chippo wrote:

Man Dpd is some of the most crooked officers I have seen since LApd in the 90s. They try to pull that ol school Crash sh*t and Oss. Ft worth try to pull that gang injunction bullshit but I dont think they as crooked as Dpd tho.
hell yeah f*ck that CRASH bullshit...and all that cruisin laws too...mothafuckas steady posted up on the west tryna catch you pass em a fourth time and ticket you for it....

u ever been to san antonio...theres hella bad a$$ places to cruise, but they jest put cruise laws into effect for military drive

Leebee
fresh meat

Post by Leebee » May 17th, 2017, 6:47 am

So theres a hood called the Neighborhood that reps 52 Hoover? So they're called NeighborHood 52 Hoover Gangsta Crip?

Leebee
fresh meat

Post by Leebee » May 17th, 2017, 6:52 am

[quote="cnutt"]I gotz to give it up for that muthafuccin Funk and tha whole 81g. To tha fuccin real locz and damu and vatoz. SouthCide: 4x3 ALgC, 44 Hardheadz. Tha Gardenz, Tha Neighborhood, The Bowl, Rollin Hillz, Carter Park Crip, 52 HLCg, Allen st, 4x3g/C Forest Hill, Highland Hillz, Eastcide: 3x2PPH Butla Housin, Butla Boyz, Butla Housin Crip. 4x3g/C PWC 52st Hoova PwC, Eastwood Mafia R60 NHC. Eastwood Piru, Weber Gardens, NSB Stop 6, 5500 TSB Stop 6, CAVILLE Projectz aka Stop 6 Projectz, Beatie St, K9 Posse, ROB Meadowbrook, Medowbrook crip, Woodhaven, Sandy Lane, Village creek, 103rd Barrio Grape St Crip, WestCide: Lake Como Crip(R60 LCC) Original Como Crip (R60 OCC) Lincoln Terrance crip LTC W/S Las Vegas Trail (LVTC)Northcide: 4x3g/C, VNS,Rocc Island,Diamond Hill, The RiverCide, Much Love to all my ridaz. N*ggaz know Funky Town is the bar on Texas bangin. Baby Los Angeles in effect. 81g baby!!![/quote]
So theres a hood called the neighborhood that reps 52 hoover? So they're called NeighborHood 52 Hoover Gangsta Crip? Interesting.