Damn this how n*ggas downsouf get down??

SuckItEazy
soldier

Damn this how n*ggas downsouf get down??

Post by SuckItEazy » October 10th, 2010, 6:30 pm

[worldstarhiphop]<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... mv"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... v5zk4m5qmv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>[/worldstarhiphop]

:lol: :lol:

JANKK
underboss

Re: Damn this how n*ggas downsouf get down??

Post by JANKK » October 10th, 2010, 6:36 pm

Uhhhh, I saw this video featured on worldstar yesterday and I didn't click it because the title said quote "What The Hell Is This? Super Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity! "My P**** Smells Like Roses" (Some Real Gay Sh*t)" now in that title it does not say anything about where this f*ggot was from, so that leads me to believe that you clicked this video that featured a man dressed in women's garments with his wig and his hairy legs in the air pointing towards his cornhole and watched until you figured out his geographical whereabouts. Thats how n*ggas upnorth get down?? :wtf2:

RXX
og

Post by RXX » October 10th, 2010, 7:11 pm

JANKK wrote:Uhhhh, I saw this video featured on worldstar yesterday and I didn't click it because the title said quote "What The Hell Is This? Super Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity! "My P**** Smells Like Roses" (Some Real Gay Sh*t)" now in that title it does not say anything about where this f*ggot was from, so that leads me to believe that you clicked this video that featured a man dressed in women's garments with his wig and his hairy legs in the air pointing towards his cornhole and watched until you figured out his geographical whereabouts. Thats how n*ggas upnorth get down?? :wtf2:
YOU MADE THAT n*gga LOOK LIKE AN AZZ... :tiphat:

SuckItEazy
soldier

Post by SuckItEazy » October 10th, 2010, 7:13 pm

EZDUZIT wrote:
JANKK wrote:Uhhhh, I saw this video featured on worldstar yesterday and I didn't click it because the title said quote "What The Hell Is This? Super Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity! "My P**** Smells Like Roses" (Some Real Gay Sh*t)" now in that title it does not say anything about where this f*ggot was from, so that leads me to believe that you clicked this video that featured a man dressed in women's garments with his wig and his hairy legs in the air pointing towards his cornhole and watched until you figured out his geographical whereabouts. Thats how n*ggas upnorth get down?? :wtf2:
YOU MADE THAT n*gga LOOK LIKE AN AZZ... :tiphat:
werd.. i still get maa p*ssy doe

RXX
og

Post by RXX » October 10th, 2010, 7:13 pm

ERRR...OKAY, GOOD FOR YOU... :bored:

SuckItEazy
soldier

Post by SuckItEazy » October 10th, 2010, 7:16 pm

EZDUZIT wrote:ERRR...OKAY, GOOD FOR YOU... :bored:
u cant front dat sh*t was mad funny doe

+
superior

Post by + » October 10th, 2010, 7:31 pm

IMA START ROBBIN U GAY DUDES ON HERE

RXX
og

Post by RXX » October 10th, 2010, 7:46 pm

SuckItEazy wrote:
EZDUZIT wrote:ERRR...OKAY, GOOD FOR YOU... :bored:
u cant front dat sh*t was mad funny doe
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? NOW I'M LAUGHING :lol:

8ugsy
superior

Post by 8ugsy » October 11th, 2010, 9:40 am

was about to say the same sh*t

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 11th, 2010, 11:26 am

:wtf: :wtf: :smh: :smh: :smh:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 11th, 2010, 11:27 am

:wtf: :wtf: :smh: :smh: :smh:

RCT
superior

Post by RCT » October 12th, 2010, 12:14 am

And that's, Game, Set and Match people.

Slicc
prince

Post by Slicc » October 12th, 2010, 1:55 am

I damn near threw up my greens when i seen that still shot i would like to thank everybody in this thread for not quoting that video and with a name like Suckiteazy n*gga you gay

[email protected]
superior

Post by [email protected] » October 12th, 2010, 1:56 am

SKRAMZ wrote:IMA START ROBBIN U GAY DUDES ON HERE
GETTIN YOUR NET GANGSTA ON :facepalm:

franklucus
underboss

Post by franklucus » October 12th, 2010, 4:50 am

D_Money wrote:I damn near threw up my greens when i seen that still shot i would like to thank everybody in this thread for not quoting that video and with a name like Suckiteazy n*gga you gay
:lmao: :tiphat:

franklucus
underboss

Post by franklucus » October 12th, 2010, 4:51 am

CRAZYBOII wrote:
SKRAMZ wrote:IMA START ROBBIN U GAY DUDES ON HERE
GETTIN YOUR NET GANGSTA ON :facepalm:
:lmao: :lmao:

SuckItEazy
soldier

Post by SuckItEazy » October 12th, 2010, 8:18 am

D_Money wrote:I damn near threw up my greens when i seen that still shot i would like to thank everybody in this thread for not quoting that video and with a name like Suckiteazy n*gga you gay
das wat i tell bitches wen dey suckin la ñema 2 hard like ya moms n*gga