WESTEND

BLIZZY
boss

WESTEND

Post by BLIZZY » August 17th, 2010, 10:31 am

gettin active, N*ggaz is catchin sh*t real talk. its that time, end of summer murder grind real talk.
caribana was cool, them bitches was nice tho. NY plates was present N*ggaz thought they were cool, lol.
still V.O all day N*ggaz know wusup with this money

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Re: WESTEND

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 21st, 2010, 7:20 am

Yo if you talking about the WestEnd over by Toronto being dirty, that's some gay bull sh*t straight from your granddaddies a$$ (no homo).. The WestEnd aint on sh*t neither is Toronto.. Much love to the Carribean Homies tho..

BLIZZY
boss

Post by BLIZZY » August 21st, 2010, 4:26 pm

thats not what ure mama said

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 22nd, 2010, 7:33 am

My momz dead, and if she weren't dead she f*ck you up straight, cuz this aint no soft a$$ toronto sh*t. We keep it real.

FAME
underboss

Post by FAME » August 22nd, 2010, 11:49 am

:lmao: :drama:

WestSide_BuffCity
captain

Post by WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 2:09 pm

These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

iminthehood
captain

Post by iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 3:11 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 22nd, 2010, 4:00 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:These T.O. dudes love hyping they city up. That sh*t is the Safest big city in all the Americas :lol:

Exactly, these Canadian N*ggaz think they the sh*t with thier gay-ass city.. sh*t looks better than any Suburb in Chicago.. Im talking bout WestEnd supposely the most dirty hood in toronto.

WestSide_BuffCity
captain

Post by WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 9:39 pm

iminthehood wrote:

stfu you dont know sh*t a city overall being safe dont mean you wont get caught slipping. my african homie in toronto 2 months ago left his apartment just to catch a bullet in his brain. get out of here you think you hard cause you from poor a$$ buffalo city. toronto is a better city. :2cents:

^^n*gga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad n*ggas on these Buffalo streets n*gga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my n*ggas would still be alive.

Toronto got 2,503,281 people and as of july 31 2010 there has been 36 murders.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.

iminthehood
captain

Post by iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 9:49 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:

^^n*gga I know T.O. is a better city than Buffalo. What I was tryna say is it's not all crime infested and grimey like these TO dudes make it seem. I lost mad n*ggas on these Buffalo streets n*gga. I bet you if I grew up in TO all my n*ggas would still be alive.

Buffalo has 270,000 people which is 1/10 the size of Toronto and we had 43 murders so far this year, nuff said.

becaus ebuffalo is a poor a$$ city filled with mostly minority n*gga. toronto is mostly asian and asians aint big on the violent crime tip.

you a soft a$$ n*gga looking at crime stats to make adjustments. kill yo self n*gga, and you ricans in buffalo are soft. all my gangsta ricans are right here in nyc , the chi and philly. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

WestSide_BuffCity
captain

Post by WestSide_BuffCity » August 22nd, 2010, 10:06 pm

iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:

becaus ebuffalo is a poor a$$ city filled with mostly minority n*gga. toronto is mostly asian and asians aint big on the violent crime tip.

you a soft a$$ n*gga looking at crime stats to make adjustments. kill yo self n*gga, and you ricans in buffalo are soft. all my gangsta ricans are right here in nyc , the chi and philly. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

All sh*t man you hurt my E feelings im bouta go off myself cause some f*g defending gay a$$ Toronto thinks im soft. :lol:

iminthehood
captain

Post by iminthehood » August 22nd, 2010, 11:14 pm

WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:
WestSide_BuffCity wrote:
iminthehood wrote:

All sh*t man you hurt my E feelings im bouta go off myself cause some f*g defending gay a$$ Toronto thinks im soft. :lol:

soft a$$ tru life looking n*gga :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 23rd, 2010, 5:51 am

Trueth is yall N*ggaz ain't hood so yall shouldn't even be mentioned on here.

BLIZZY
boss

Post by BLIZZY » August 25th, 2010, 12:17 pm

yall N*ggaz r dumb.lol.suburbs.lmao.asians???lmfao.fkn idiots.roll thru the hood homie.any hood.not wat yall N*ggaz think.see wusup.then well talk.

BLIZZY
boss

Post by BLIZZY » August 25th, 2010, 12:18 pm

n i aint talkin bout were N*ggaz come n see they aunties at n sh*t.real hoods were u cant walk in.V.O to jungs .zeen.bigup flemo too dog yzzeeit possy

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 25th, 2010, 5:08 pm

This n*gga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

iminthehood
captain

Post by iminthehood » August 25th, 2010, 5:29 pm

BigBoyHarlem wrote:This n*gga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

the hood is the hood everywhere :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: gettin money

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » August 25th, 2010, 9:00 pm

iminthehood wrote:
BigBoyHarlem wrote:This n*gga knows how pathetic his city is, thats why he so worked up.

the hood is the hood everywhere :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: gettin money

Yeah, but the WestEnd aint hood, neither is Toronto.. WestEnd the dirties part of Toronto and it looks as good as Beverly Hills.

BLIZZY
boss

Post by BLIZZY » August 26th, 2010, 12:56 pm

yo bigboyharlem are u F*ck*n stupid??i culdnt even begin to name the j's. really though worry about ure humble park

BigBoyHarlem
underboss

Post by BigBoyHarlem » September 3rd, 2010, 10:22 am

BLIZZY wrote:yo bigboyharlem are u f*ckin stupid??i culdnt even begin to name the j's. really though worry about ure humble park

This n*gga on some crack... Fool look how he calling me out.. Gay a$$ West End..

What ever yall fools say about Humboldt Park, it still rack up 70 homicides in a year and half, one nieborhood got more homicides in a year and a half than Toronto's 2 million plus big city a$$ self..

So f*ck you talking about being stupid and sh*t.. calling a n*gga out online means you a scary punk, also makes you look stupider than the next stupid n*gga.