lol what up Q, u gonna protest with them blacks that got they a$$ whooped by them asians in NY?

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

lol what up Q, u gonna protest with them blacks that got they a$$ whooped by them asians in NY?

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 6:36 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: before u answer im trolling.. i know u aint gonna show up.. them Asians was trying to jump them black women in that store, and now the blacks trying to come together and shut down them asian stores

:respek: :respek:

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 8:19 pm

:lol: Khmer happy as hell , telling folks over in long beach that Asians running sh*t in nyc , long beach and southern kali :lmao: I kan see him now showing this sh*t around :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 8:25 pm

I DONT KNOW WOULD YALL CONSIDER THIS A HATE CRIME, SINCE PEOPLE BE THROWING THAT AROUND SO LOOSELY.. THEY SAYING THE SISTER AND HER MOTHER N DAUGTHER GOT JUMPED OVER $5

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 8:27 pm

THEN U HAD SISTERS GETTING THEY sh*t DONE INSIDE THE SHOP WHILE NIGGAS WAS OUTSIDE PROTESTING.. :lol: :lol: :smh: BLACK WOMEN AINT sh*t MAN, NIGGAS NEED TO BE MORE LIKE THEM AFRICANS AND PUT THEY FOOT IN THESE SISTERS ASSES.. IM TELLING U CANT TELL A BLACK WOMAN sh*t

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2018, 8:37 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 8:27 pm
, NIGGAS NEED TO BE MORE LIKE THEM AFRICANS AND PUT THEY FOOT IN THESE SISTERS ASSES..
Then get killed by afamily member or get locked up over what....ain't worth it

What more & more niggahs slowly starting to do is fall back from the headache all together.....must of seen a good 4-5 niggahs with white chicks the other night at bar

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 8:37 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
, NIGGAS NEED TO BE MORE LIKE THEM AFRICANS AND PUT THEY FOOT IN THESE SISTERS ASSES..

What more & more niggahs slowly starting to do is fall back from the headache all together.....must of seen a good 4-5 niggahs with white chicks the other night at bar
gea, I don't think chili be factoring in details when he posts.. like #1 ok if we start being harder than Afrikaans on they womens , that mean a lot ofthem would be dead and most of us would be in jail or dead from retaliation from a family member :lmao: ... then we'd all be locked up and you will be saying "them curses" instead of realizing what the real problem is

and at Q last line saying he saw 5 niggas with white girls at the bar :lmao: chili nem co-workers on vacation and left kali :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lol: :lol: NOT PHYSICALLY BUT CHECK THEM, BUT THEN AGAIN U CANT REALLY CHECK SISTAS WITHOUT THEM POPPIN OFF, THEN THEY WONDER WHY ALOT OF THEM BE SINGLE.... I DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH BLACK CHICKS, WE KEEP SAYING THEY MOUTH IS WHAT MAKES US NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THEY ASSES. THAT ATTITUDE AND THAT MOUTH GET DRAINING. NIGGAS WANT TO BE IN A GOOD POSITIVE SPACE

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 9:37 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 9:06 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

gea, I don't think chili be factoring in details when he posts.. like #1 ok if we start being harder than Afrikaans on they womens , that mean a lot ofthem would be dead and most of us would be in jail or dead from retaliation from a family member :lmao: ... then we'd all be locked up and you will be saying "them curses" instead of realizing what the real problem is

and at Q last line saying he saw 5 niggas with white girls at the bar :lmao: chili nem co-workers on vacation and left kali :lmao:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :chinamike: :chinamike:

TWENTY I SEE THIS ABOUT U. WHEN UR IN UR BEEFING MODE, U DONT AGREE WITH sh*t THE PERSON WHO U BEEFING WITH SAYS.. LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN U WAS ANTI NY NIGGAS WITH THE 69 sh*t THEN U WAS CO SIGNING sh*t I SAID, BUT NOW SINCE I THREW A FEW JABS UR WAY NOW UR SHITTING ON EVERYTHING I SAY AND AGREEING WITH EVERYTHING Q SAYS OR ANYONE WHO AGAINST ME SAYS :lol: .. I CANT TRUST NIGGAS LIKE U..

BUT HOW THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN GANG GOING FOR U NIGGAS? 1 NY NIGGAS SAYS 1 THING BAD ABOUT THE SOUTH AND TWETNY GOING IN, AND IF U SAY 1 THING BAD ABOUT NY THEM NY NIGGAS GOING IN :wink:
SHOUT OUT TO THE NON BIASED NIGGAS ON HERE

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2018, 10:05 pm

It's not hard to check black women tho.just put your foot down n tell them to shut the f*ck up.curse them out etc.or u can b petty and f*ck their bestfriends.or take pics with other bitches, post it on FB or ig so they can see it, get mad n feel some type of way.U can do all of this without hitting them.It's not hard at all

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » August 12th, 2018, 10:09 pm

:chinamike: :naswin:
I see you chili making this thread, I just might throw one my khmer bitches yo way :tiphat:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 11:44 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 10:05 pm
It's not hard to check black women tho.just put your foot down n tell them to shut the f*ck up.curse them out etc.or u can b petty and f*ck their bestfriends.or take pics with other bitches, post it on FB or ig so they can see it, get mad n feel some type of way.U can do all of this without hitting them.It's not hard at all
IM SAYING BLACK WOMEN IN GENERAL.. LIKE MAYBE YALL BLAK WOMEN ON THE EAST COAST IS A BIT DIFFERENT BUT I DOUBT IT.. IM TALKING ABOUT FAMILY TOO.. IM SEROUS I CANT BE AROUND A GROUP OF BLACK WOMEN IN MY FAMILY EITHER.. YOU CANT TELL THEM sh*t SINCE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO RULE OVER MEN IN GENERAL

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » August 13th, 2018, 12:46 am

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2018, 1:15 am

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 11:44 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
IM SAYING BLACK WOMEN IN GENERAL.. LIKE MAYBE YALL BLAK WOMEN ON THE EAST COAST IS A BIT DIFFERENT BUT I DOUBT IT.. IM TALKING ABOUT FAMILY TOO.. IM SEROUS I CANT BE AROUND A GROUP OF BLACK WOMEN IN MY FAMILY EITHER.. YOU CANT TELL THEM sh*t SINCE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, THEY ALWAYS TRYING TO RULE OVER MEN IN GENERAL

It seems like ur the type to stay quiet and keep it moving once a black women starts yelling and screaming or just get a lil sassy on you.those are the bitches u yell back at n argue with.once u show them that they can't talk to u as if ur some b*tch a$$ chump nigga, then they asses will stop getting crazy with u.they may even start liking u n let u beat

I grew up seeing women, especially black women get put in their place by dudes.the dudes that disrespected them n let them know they ain't the one to play with is the dudes they started fucking with afterwards and became submissive for.the dudes that never argued back became pushovers n the bitches called them soft n told them they weren't real niggas n they got cheated on or violated. so when I was of age I started violating women.when I stayed quiet to try to avoid arguments that's when they argued with me some more or just try to play me days later.once I start verbally abusing n letting them know that I'm a man that deserve respect n they are nothing but bitches n backseat backshots, that's when they shut the f*ck up n didnt do that to me again.they become submissive.

if u a pushover they gonna keep treating you like a herb.my niggas who ain't players n always get cheated on by their girls always get disrespected by black women n their girls.my son girl always herbed his a$$ especially when she found out he was on the phone wit me.b*tch put on a show n he did nothing but stayed quiet.black n Spanish chick.she knew not to come at me sideways n when she tried it one day I told her off nicely and she never did it again, not to my face anyways.u gotta know how to bark on these bitches n let them know that they are beneath you without hitting them

If it has to come to blows then just shake her up.bitches will try u.only b*tch I ever hit was this Spanish chick I was fucking back in 2012. She was crazy n I used to try to ignore her at times n laugh sh*t off but she kept trying me.One dec night 5 in the morning she popped up at my house on some bullshit n I ended up b*tch slapping her n choking her out in here.she started crying saying sorry etc etc.u got to discipline these bitches.I also had her bestfriend who i was fucking first f*ck her up a couple months later.

So yea u gotta just let these dumb a$$ bitches know u ain't the one to b playing with out here.it don't even b black women all the time it b Spanish women n bitches of other races who b getting crazy.show these bitches that ur a man n u can get real disrespectful as well.the same way u may pop off on a dude in the streets who is talking sh*t about u n u let him know u ain't the one to f*ck wit is the same type of way u gotta come at these broads if they start disrespecting u.

O yea n I stay violating the women in my family that start trouble.they know not to argue with me

I c y niggas b running to other races n that's because they either can't handle a black women's mouth n they don't wanna b bothered.nah I bark back at these hoes if they try to start arguments with me or whatever

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2018, 1:50 am

^^^ chili goto 6:15 in the video.that's how u gotta talk to black women or any other woman of different races if they get disrespectful.get on your black Israelite sh*t n just violate them.they gonna know not to get sassy with u after u put them in their place 😂😂😂

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 2:22 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:15 am
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

It seems like ur the type to stay quiet and keep it moving once a black women starts yelling and screaming or just get a lil sassy on you.those are the bitches u yell back at n argue with.once u show them that they can't talk to u as if ur some b*tch a$$ chump nigga, then they asses will stop getting crazy with u.they may even start liking u n let u beat

I grew up seeing women, especially black women get put in their place by dudes.the dudes that disrespected them n let them know they ain't the one to play with is the dudes they started fucking with afterwards and became submissive for.the dudes that never argued back became pushovers n the bitches called them soft n told them they weren't real niggas n they got cheated on or violated. so when I was of age I started violating women.when I stayed quiet to try to avoid arguments that's when they argued with me some more or just try to play me days later.once I start verbally abusing n letting them know that I'm a man that deserve respect n they are nothing but bitches n backseat backshots, that's when they shut the f*ck up n didnt do that to me again.they become submissive.

if u a pushover they gonna keep treating you like a herb.my niggas who ain't players n always get cheated on by their girls always get disrespected by black women n their girls.my son girl always herbed his a$$ especially when she found out he was on the phone wit me.b*tch put on a show n he did nothing but stayed quiet.black n Spanish chick.she knew not to come at me sideways n when she tried it one day I told her off nicely and she never did it again, not to my face anyways.u gotta know how to bark on these bitches n let them know that they are beneath you without hitting them

If it has to come to blows then just shake her up.bitches will try u.only b*tch I ever hit was this Spanish chick I was fucking back in 2012. She was crazy n I used to try to ignore her at times n laugh sh*t off but she kept trying me.One dec night 5 in the morning she popped up at my house on some bullshit n I ended up b*tch slapping her n choking her out in here.she started crying saying sorry etc etc.u got to discipline these bitches.I also had her bestfriend who i was fucking first f*ck her up a couple months later.

So yea u gotta just let these dumb a$$ bitches know u ain't the one to b playing with out here.it don't even b black women all the time it b Spanish women n bitches of other races who b getting crazy.show these bitches that ur a man n u can get real disrespectful as well.the same way u may pop off on a dude in the streets who is talking sh*t about u n u let him know u ain't the one to f*ck wit is the same type of way u gotta come at these broads if they start disrespecting u.

O yea n I stay violating the women in my family that start trouble.they know not to argue with me

I c y niggas b running to other races n that's because they either can't handle a black women's mouth n they don't wanna b bothered.nah I bark back at these hoes if they try to start arguments with me or whatever
NO U WRONG ON SO MANY DIFF LEVELS ABOUT ME. IM A GEMINI SO ITS 2 SIDES. WITH US THAT I SEE ITS ALWAYS THAT GOOD AND BAD SIDE.. AS I GOT OLDER AND WISER I FELT THE BEST THING FOR ME TO DO IS AVOID sh*t THAT WOULD TRIGGER A NEGATIVE REACTON OUT OF ME.. IM MORE OF THE QUIET TYPE CUZ I DONT REALLY LIKE PEOPLE.. MY AUNT SAYS I DONT REALLY HAVE A IN BETWEEN, SO sh*t CAN GO FROM 0-100... FUNNY CUZ WITH GEMINIS I SEE THIS sh*t ALOT. REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL THIS MEXICAN CHICK WAS POPPING OFF, AND I THINK SHE KICKED THE CHAIR OF THIS QUIET BLACK NIGGA IN MY CLASS.. NIGGA WAS ANTI SOCIAL AND DIDNT REALLY TALK AT ALL, BUT WHEN THE CHICK KICKED HIS CHAIR THE NIGGA DID THE UNTHINKABLE. NIGGA GOT UP PICKED THE CHICK UP B HER NECK AND SLAMMED HER TO THE GROUND AND STARTED STOMPING ON HER.. sh*t HAPPEN SO FUCKING FAST..

SO U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ALL THAT BACK AND FORTH TALKING TOUGH WITH A CHICK IM NOT INTO, I RATHER THE GET THE DUDE THEN WE CAN HANDLE IT.. WAS NEVER THE TYPE OF DUDE WHO LIKES TO ARGUE N TALK TOUGH I RATHER JUST FIGHT. LIKE I HAVE NO PATIENCE LOL.. BUT I COME A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKIN WAY.. YEAH TRUE I AINT NO STREET NIGGA I DONT CARE BOUT NON OF THAT sh*t. I WAS JUST THE NIGGA WHO HUNG AROUND GANGS AND FOUGHT ALOT. WASNT THE TYPE TO ARGUE CUZ THAT sh*t GAY AND CHICKS DO THAT sh*t.. ALMOST GOT CAUGHT UP IN SOME DUMB sh*t, AND THIS IS RECENT WITHIN A YEAR, AT THE STOP LIGHT GOT OUT MY CAR AND HOPPED OUT ON A CAR FULL OF MEXICANS.. I WAS LEAVING THE GYM WITH MY MOM N THEY CUT ME OFF AND I SERVED A LIL AND HONKED MY HORN AND DUDE WHO WAS DRIVING FLIPPED ME OFF.. AS IM IN THE CAR WITH MY MOM, THAT STUPID NIGGA IN ME WAS LIKE f*ck THAT, HOOP OUT ON THEM CUZ THEY DISRESPECTED YOU, THEN THE OTHER SIDE WAS LIKE NO U IN THE CAR WITH YO MOM, IF THEY TRIP THEY MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO HER TOO.. BUT THAT DUMB FOOLISH PRIDE WAS LIKE f*ck THAT JUMP OUT.. SO YEAH I JUMPED UP WENT UP TO THEY WINDOW, YEAH I WEAR A DU RAG N I GOT LONG HAIR.. SO I CAUGHT THEM BY SURPRISE THEY DIDNT KNOW WHO THE f*ck I WAS AND THEY WAS STUCK CUZ A CAR WAS IN FRONT OF THEM AND MY CAR WAS IN THE BACK.. AND NOBODY EXPECT 1 GUY TO HOP OUT ON A CAR FULL OF GUYS.. IM TELLING THEM WHATS UP ON SOME TRIPPIN sh*t AND WHAT HE DID WASNT EVEN CALLED FOR.. LUCKY FOR ME THEY WAS COOL AND I DONT KNOW MAYBE THEY THOUGHT I MIGHT HAD A GUN ON ME.. LOL MOM AS BEGGING MY a$$ TO GET BACK IN THE CAR... BUT IM SAVING I CANT BE DOING THAT TYPE OF sh*t CUZ I HAVE A CAREER, AND I DO GET INTO A FIGHT AND GET AN ASSUALT CHARGE AGAINST ME THATS THE END OF MY CAREER

I REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO THIS BLACK FAT LGHT SKIN CHICK WAS TALKING sh*t TO ME. I GOT MAD AND STARTED CALLING HER ALL KINDS OF FAT BITCHES.. AND IN TRUE BLACK WOMAN FASHION SHE START THE sh*t THEN U CURSE HER a$$ OUT THEN SHE GETS HER FEELINGS HURT THEN SHE WAS LIKE IM GONNA TELL MY BROTHER.. I GAVE NO FUCKS. I TOLD HER I DONT GIVE A f*ck ILL WALK WITH YOU AFTER CLASS SO U CAN GO TELL HIM.. I WAS HOT MAN, IF THE NIGGA WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO ME I WOULD HAVE JUST STARTED SWINGING ON HIM.. BUT YEAH LUCKY FOR HIM SHE DIDNT SEE HIM.. SHE PISSED ME OFF SO BAD I WAS GONNA f*ck SOMEBODY UP.. AND U SEE OHNO THATS THE f*cked UP sh*t THAT THESE CHICKS BE DOING.. THE GIRL POPPED OFF WHICH MADE ME POP OFF BACK, WHICH WOULD HVE GOT HER BOTHER INVOLVED IN A FIGHT.. THAT sh*t HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN THESE APARTMENTS.. BLACK WOMAN GETS MOUTHY CUZ EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THUGS, THEN THEY SAY SOMETHING TO THE WRONG PERSON AND THEN FAMLY HAVE TO GET INVOLVED. ITS A f*cked UP CYCLE...YEARS BACK AT WORK THIS FAT BLACK CHICK WHO BE POPPIN OFF ON PEOPLE. I GOT IT THAT DAY AND I END UP TELLING HER TO SHUT HER FAT a$$ UP.. THAT CUT HER. SHE BE ON HER COON sh*t.. BUT AT THE SAME TIME ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY WHEN A CHICK FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GIVING ME ATTENTION. SHE HATES THAT sh*t... BUT HER a$$ PISSED ME OFF AND I TOLD HER SHUT HER FAT a$$ UP.. THEN LATER SOMEONE TOLD ME SHE MIGHT TELL HER HUSBAND WHO IS LIKE 6'4, ONCE AGAIN WHEN I REACH THAT POINT I DONT GIVE A sh*t, ALL I KNOW IS THIS NIGGA BETTER NOT RUN UP ON ME, ALL BAD, CUZ I DONT WANT TO GO BAD TO STRUGGLING... BUT U SEE I COME A LONG WAY AND ITS BEST FOR ME TO AVOID sh*t THAT CAN TRIGGEE THAT TYPE OF REACTION..

DUMB sh*t OVER MY MOM I RAN UP TO AN E CON WHILE I WAS A TEEN TRYING TO TRIP ON HIM.. THOUGHT HE STOLE MY BEENIE..DUMB sh*t

2SEPARATE TIMES I WAS READY TO KILL A NIGGA FOR MESSING WITH MY MOM.. SHE WAS DRUNK AND TOLD ME A LIE AND ME BEING YOUNG AND NOT KNOWING HOW SHE WAS I REACTED AND CAME TO THIS NIGGA HOUSE WITH A LONG KNIFE.. LUCKY AND IT WAS ONLY GOD WATCHING OUT FOR ME THE GUY WASNT HOME.. THREW A BRICK THRU HIS WINDOW BUT IT WAS ALL A LIE AND I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT A BODY CUZ OF A LIE.. I HAVE SO MANY STORIES BUT THESE PUNK a$$ NIGGAS ON THIS SITE WILL USE sh*t AGAINST ME.. BUT THATS WHY I REALLY DONT GO TO CLUBS CUZ I DONT KNOW WHICH SIDE OF ME MIGHT COME OUT.. EVEN THAT STORY ABOUT THAT MEXICAN CHICK I WAS HANGING WITH AND I WAS READY TO JUMP OVER THE TABLE AND START SWINGING ON LIKE 6-7 MEXICANS.. BUT I KEEP TELLING NIGGAS THE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THEM BIG MOUTH THUG BLACK CHICKS CUZ THEY CANT GET U IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 2:30 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: NIGGA THATS SOME STRONG ARM PIMP sh*t.. U MUST HAVE BEEN PIMPING GIRLS.. I DONT THINK I CAN HIT A GIRL I MEAN THERE IS DUDES WHO I WOULDNT HIT CUZ I FEEL LIKE IM ON SOME BULLY sh*t.. WHEN I WAS YOUNG YES.. I DID TELL THAT BLACK CHICK AT MY JOB I COULDT BE MARRIED TO HER CUZ I WOULD BE WHOOPING HER a$$ DAILY.. BUT THAT TURNED HER FAT a$$ ON

BUT I FEEL WITH U THE BLACK WOMEN IN THE FAMILY BE NEEDING THAT sh*t, CUZ IN MOST BLACK FAMILIES THE WOMEN TRY TO RULE AND CALL THE SHOTS

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2018, 2:39 am

The Chosen One wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:22 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

NO U WRONG ON SO MANY DIFF LEVELS ABOUT ME. IM A GEMINI SO ITS 2 SIDES. WITH US THAT I SEE ITS ALWAYS THAT GOOD AND BAD SIDE.. AS I GOT OLDER AND WISER I FELT THE BEST THING FOR ME TO DO IS AVOID sh*t THAT WOULD TRIGGER A NEGATIVE REACTON OUT OF ME.. IM MORE OF THE QUIET TYPE CUZ I DONT REALLY LIKE PEOPLE.. MY AUNT SAYS I DONT REALLY HAVE A IN BETWEEN, SO sh*t CAN GO FROM 0-100... FUNNY CUZ WITH GEMINIS I SEE THIS sh*t ALOT. REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL THIS MEXICAN CHICK WAS POPPING OFF, AND I THINK SHE KICKED THE CHAIR OF THIS QUIET BLACK NIGGA IN MY CLASS.. NIGGA WAS ANTI SOCIAL AND DIDNT REALLY TALK AT ALL, BUT WHEN THE CHICK KICKED HIS CHAIR THE NIGGA DID THE UNTHINKABLE. NIGGA GOT UP PICKED THE CHICK UP B HER NECK AND SLAMMED HER TO THE GROUND AND STARTED STOMPING ON HER.. sh*t HAPPEN SO FUCKING FAST..

SO U HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ALL THAT BACK AND FORTH TALKING TOUGH WITH A CHICK IM NOT INTO, I RATHER THE GET THE DUDE THEN WE CAN HANDLE IT.. WAS NEVER THE TYPE OF DUDE WHO LIKES TO ARGUE N TALK TOUGH I RATHER JUST FIGHT. LIKE I HAVE NO PATIENCE LOL.. BUT I COME A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKIN WAY.. YEAH TRUE I AINT NO STREET NIGGA I DONT CARE BOUT NON OF THAT sh*t. I WAS JUST THE NIGGA WHO HUNG AROUND GANGS AND FOUGHT ALOT. WASNT THE TYPE TO ARGUE CUZ THAT sh*t GAY AND CHICKS DO THAT sh*t.. ALMOST GOT CAUGHT UP IN SOME DUMB sh*t, AND THIS IS RECENT WITHIN A YEAR, AT THE STOP LIGHT GOT OUT MY CAR AND HOPPED OUT ON A CAR FULL OF MEXICANS.. I WAS LEAVING THE GYM WITH MY MOM N THEY CUT ME OFF AND I SERVED A LIL AND HONKED MY HORN AND DUDE WHO WAS DRIVING FLIPPED ME OFF.. AS IM IN THE CAR WITH MY MOM, THAT STUPID NIGGA IN ME WAS LIKE f*ck THAT, HOOP OUT ON THEM CUZ THEY DISRESPECTED YOU, THEN THE OTHER SIDE WAS LIKE NO U IN THE CAR WITH YO MOM, IF THEY TRIP THEY MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO HER TOO.. BUT THAT DUMB FOOLISH PRIDE WAS LIKE f*ck THAT JUMP OUT.. SO YEAH I JUMPED UP WENT UP TO THEY WINDOW, YEAH I WEAR A DU RAG N I GOT LONG HAIR.. SO I CAUGHT THEM BY SURPRISE THEY DIDNT KNOW WHO THE f*ck I WAS AND THEY WAS STUCK CUZ A CAR WAS IN FRONT OF THEM AND MY CAR WAS IN THE BACK.. AND NOBODY EXPECT 1 GUY TO HOP OUT ON A CAR FULL OF GUYS.. IM TELLING THEM WHATS UP ON SOME TRIPPIN sh*t AND WHAT HE DID WASNT EVEN CALLED FOR.. LUCKY FOR ME THEY WAS COOL AND I DONT KNOW MAYBE THEY THOUGHT I MIGHT HAD A GUN ON ME.. LOL MOM AS BEGGING MY a$$ TO GET BACK IN THE CAR... BUT IM SAVING I CANT BE DOING THAT TYPE OF sh*t CUZ I HAVE A CAREER, AND I DO GET INTO A FIGHT AND GET AN ASSUALT CHARGE AGAINST ME THATS THE END OF MY CAREER

I REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL TOO THIS BLACK FAT LGHT SKIN CHICK WAS TALKING sh*t TO ME. I GOT MAD AND STARTED CALLING HER ALL KINDS OF FAT BITCHES.. AND IN TRUE BLACK WOMAN FASHION SHE START THE sh*t THEN U CURSE HER a$$ OUT THEN SHE GETS HER FEELINGS HURT THEN SHE WAS LIKE IM GONNA TELL MY BROTHER.. I GAVE NO FUCKS. I TOLD HER I DONT GIVE A f*ck ILL WALK WITH YOU AFTER CLASS SO U CAN GO TELL HIM.. I WAS HOT MAN, IF THE NIGGA WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO ME I WOULD HAVE JUST STARTED SWINGING ON HIM.. BUT YEAH LUCKY FOR HIM SHE DIDNT SEE HIM.. SHE PISSED ME OFF SO BAD I WAS GONNA f*ck SOMEBODY UP.. AND U SEE OHNO THATS THE f*cked UP sh*t THAT THESE CHICKS BE DOING.. THE GIRL POPPED OFF WHICH MADE ME POP OFF BACK, WHICH WOULD HVE GOT HER BOTHER INVOLVED IN A FIGHT.. THAT sh*t HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN THESE APARTMENTS.. BLACK WOMAN GETS MOUTHY CUZ EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THUGS, THEN THEY SAY SOMETHING TO THE WRONG PERSON AND THEN FAMLY HAVE TO GET INVOLVED. ITS A f*cked UP CYCLE...YEARS BACK AT WORK THIS FAT BLACK CHICK WHO BE POPPIN OFF ON PEOPLE. I GOT IT THAT DAY AND I END UP TELLING HER TO SHUT HER FAT a$$ UP.. THAT CUT HER. SHE BE ON HER COON sh*t.. BUT AT THE SAME TIME ALWAYS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY WHEN A CHICK FROM ANOTHER RACE IS GIVING ME ATTENTION. SHE HATES THAT sh*t... BUT HER a$$ PISSED ME OFF AND I TOLD HER SHUT HER FAT a$$ UP.. THEN LATER SOMEONE TOLD ME SHE MIGHT TELL HER HUSBAND WHO IS LIKE 6'4, ONCE AGAIN WHEN I REACH THAT POINT I DONT GIVE A sh*t, ALL I KNOW IS THIS NIGGA BETTER NOT RUN UP ON ME, ALL BAD, CUZ I DONT WANT TO GO BAD TO STRUGGLING... BUT U SEE I COME A LONG WAY AND ITS BEST FOR ME TO AVOID sh*t THAT CAN TRIGGEE THAT TYPE OF REACTION..

DUMB sh*t OVER MY MOM I RAN UP TO AN E CON WHILE I WAS A TEEN TRYING TO TRIP ON HIM.. THOUGHT HE STOLE MY BEENIE..DUMB sh*t

2SEPARATE TIMES I WAS READY TO KILL A NIGGA FOR MESSING WITH MY MOM.. SHE WAS DRUNK AND TOLD ME A LIE AND ME BEING YOUNG AND NOT KNOWING HOW SHE WAS I REACTED AND CAME TO THIS NIGGA HOUSE WITH A LONG KNIFE.. LUCKY AND IT WAS ONLY GOD WATCHING OUT FOR ME THE GUY WASNT HOME.. THREW A BRICK THRU HIS WINDOW BUT IT WAS ALL A LIE AND I WOULD HAVE CAUGHT A BODY CUZ OF A LIE.. I HAVE SO MANY STORIES BUT THESE PUNK a$$ NIGGAS ON THIS SITE WILL USE sh*t AGAINST ME.. BUT THATS WHY I REALLY DONT GO TO CLUBS CUZ I DONT KNOW WHICH SIDE OF ME MIGHT COME OUT.. EVEN THAT STORY ABOUT THAT MEXICAN CHICK I WAS HANGING WITH AND I WAS READY TO JUMP OVER THE TABLE AND START SWINGING ON LIKE 6-7 MEXICANS.. BUT I KEEP TELLING NIGGAS THE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THEM BIG MOUTH THUG BLACK CHICKS CUZ THEY CANT GET U IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE

O ok u quiet just like me, cept u a Gemini n y'all do b on some random sh*t.n cool u just avoid them now.me I never really had chicks threaten me by going to get their brother or man after I curse em out.only maybe one crazy chick I was dealing with.she kept talking bout how big n bad her brothers are.One night she met my brother in my avi n the way he was acting scared her so she never talked about her brothers again.also if a b*tch did brag about fighting I'd have grimy bitches with nothing to lose pulling up on them so bitches never threatened me by calling their man or brothers

I used to also briefly f*ck with the pimpin sh*t here n there so I just smooth talked these bitches as well as violating them n cursing them out.

All u gotta do really is attack a bitches self esteem and she will think about what u said to her weeks later because it hurts her real bad.open up them wounds.that's prolly y bitches never got no family members on me cuz I would say things to make them feel worthless.they may already feel insecure about their body or the way that they act so once I attack them insecurities then u have control.if u dealing with them that's when u apologize, make them feel a lil better n they will b submissive to u

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 12:00 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:39 am
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

O ok u quiet just like me, cept u a Gemini n y'all do b on some random sh*t.n cool u just avoid them now.me I never really had chicks threaten me by going to get their brother or man after I curse em out.only maybe one crazy chick I was dealing with.she kept talking bout how big n bad her brothers are.One night she met my brother in my avi n the way he was acting scared her so she never talked about her brothers again.also if a b*tch did brag about fighting I'd have grimy bitches with nothing to lose pulling up on them so bitches never threatened me by calling their man or brothers

I used to also briefly f*ck with the pimpin sh*t here n there so I just smooth talked these bitches as well as violating them n cursing them out.

All u gotta do really is attack a bitches self esteem and she will think about what u said to her weeks later because it hurts her real bad.open up them wounds.that's prolly y bitches never got no family members on me cuz I would say things to make them feel worthless.they may already feel insecure about their body or the way that they act so once I attack them insecurities then u have control.if u dealing with them that's when u apologize, make them feel a lil better n they will b submissive to u
:lol: seem like that crazy chick was trying to scare u when she kept bringing up her brothers, then she met ur brother who seem like a loose cannon, and she knew that nigga will body her family so it was best she shut her mouth.. but thats what im saying these damn hood black chicks be trying to involve others in they line of fire and get the whole family involved which is f*cked up.. i have a fuckin crazy cousin from 5x, i used to tell him just normal sh*t, like when i was walking home from high school these punkass compton blood niggas used to hit me up.. guess the younger blood nigga went to my school, and when his older brother came to pick him up, the older brother drove by and hit me up.. just threw out the blood hand sign.. but that was normal sh*t when u walkin home niggas is always throwing up gang signs. it happen 1 time. then remember i told this story, that same blood nigga older brother was standing outside of the high school by the stop light waiting for his brother. so my nigga from 5x and tony from delmann heights seen the nigga as they was driving by, and they went crazy and starting to hit the compton nigga up.. the compton nigga got scared and sh*t and put his rag up and didnt bang back and just ran back to his car.. but that was the story i was telling my cousin, and the next day my cousin comes walking to my high school with cut off blue dickies and a gun on him ready to buss, but lucky that day nobody said nothing nor didnt see the dude.. but that is my point, i had to learn not to tell family sh*t cuz i dont want them doing nothing crazy and put they life in jeopardy. the nigga wasnt using logic cuz he would have bussed on them in broad daylight with many people around

but what u spiting about the chicks is true. alot of girls are like that, dont want a guy who is soft or a push over, they want u to stand up for urself and they do those lil mind games to try to see if u would check them or not.. BIG FACTS!!.. ME DEALING WITH A GANG OF DIFF RACES OF FEMALES, BLACK WOMEN WILL TRY U THE MOST, THEN MAYBE MEXICAN AND THEN WHITES.. ASIAN CHICKS ARE TOO CHILL AND COOL, THEY DONT BE ON THAT TYPE OF TIME.. MANY YEARS AGO I WOULD SAY INDIAN GIRLS TOO, CUZ NORMALLY THE MEN CHECK THEM, BUT WORKING WITH THEM SOME CAN GET A LIL MOUTHY.

LOL BUT NAH I DONT BE CURSING OUT THE BLACK WOMEN IN MY FAMILY :lmao: AT TIMES I WANT TO, AND I FEEL AS IF THEY NEED THAT sh*t

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2018, 1:02 pm

That sh*t dont work wit all chicks. Some chicks enjoy that lifestyle and will have u beatin that a$$ 3 or 4 times a week. My brother caught in that scenario wit a lil hoodbooger spanish chick that only used to gettjng beat up for talkin out of line.

Talkin before my brother shorty would pull up face purple and blue for catchin a 2 piece and a biscuit. :lol:

Nah ill let how k move be known in the beginning and have no problem deading a b*tch. Im movin good right now and hoes know when they in a good situation or around a decent nigga and i know how they treat that so i aint goin back and forth with ya.

My brother was on that type a time and it ruined his life :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm

And im bias as hell toward these north east african american broads. They a different breed and if u not strong willed u will fuckaround and killone of these bitches or one of they relatives they send after u.

Im all about african and west indian black women first and foremost. They gon look out for u in ways american bitches just dont understand.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2018, 1:05 pm

Black chicks can be ratchet. But a ratchet/crazy latina ny b*tch is leagues worst.

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 13th, 2018, 1:09 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:02 pm
That sh*t dont work wit all chicks. Some chicks enjoy that lifestyle and will have u beatin that a$$ 3 or 4 times a week. My brother caught in that scenario wit a lil hoodbooger spanish chick that only used to gettjng beat up for talkin out of line.

Talkin before my brother shorty would pull up face purple and blue for catchin a 2 piece and a biscuit. :lol:

Nah ill let how k move be known in the beginning and have no problem deading a b*tch. Im movin good right now and hoes know when they in a good situation or around a decent nigga and i know how they treat that so i aint goin back and forth with ya.

right, some of these chicks p*ssy get wet for a nigga to either , beat on them ,control them and always yell at them and etc ..like I be seeing some bitches around here talking about I love when my nigga threatens me and my sideniggas I'm like :wtf: :smh: :facepalm: where's thanos when u need him :lmao: bitches really say 1 thing but mean another... they say they want a nice nigga, a nigga that respects them but stay loyal 2 the nigga who beated on them , threatened to shoot they family and steal money from them :lmao:

what kills bitches and turn them off is when they starting with you and you smile in they face and move on subject wise :lmao: like ignore the whole argument and watch how mad she gets :lmao: then they will "get out of character" and really try to fight you or set you up later, & etc

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Lmao yea dude alot of these broads who get beat tf up got a friend who a nice nigga and would probably give them a decent life but they not attracted to that herb sh*t.

Bitches like that u just smoke wit em hit and bounce. Idk how yall niggas do it.

I know of this one chick who dont got a car but if she out and her mans is driving home she gotta run home and make it there first or he gon beat the dog sh*t out of her.

I find bottom of the barrel down on they luck white/spanish bitches is the easiest to do that sh*t too. Bitches either got no where to live or family said let them niggas take care of u and they take all kinds of sh*t "hopin he changes" knowin damn well the nigga gon die like that.

Uh uh not me son lol.

Its a revolving cycle wit alot of these chicks. And then u add the ny factor where alot of these bitches grew up around niggas and be around niggas more than actual females to the point where they start actin like men talkin like men all that. Them the bitches that will dead pull up on u ready to fight cuz they called ya phone and u aint answer and u at ya mans crib. She gon pull up tryin to fight ya mans to like he covering for u.

Life too short to spend any of it on these ny smuts. Maybe if we talkin down south hoes not these bitches up here.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 13th, 2018, 1:21 pm

But yea i definitely would say latinas is crazier than these up north black chicks tho. Like schitzo crazy not just hood crazy.

Cryptik1
underboss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Cryptik1 » August 13th, 2018, 1:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Should of acted like ur high school self wen u were at that Harley shop

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:25 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:lol: should have known ur a$$ was gonna bring ur balding self in here to talk sh*t

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 13th, 2018, 1:38 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:21 pm
But yea i definitely would say[sie=150] latinas is crazier than these up north black chicks tho. Like schitzo crazy not just hood crazy.[/size]
:bradcry" :lol: the Hispanics/latins schizo bkuz of their brain issues :wycry: :chinamike: the islands gov n their countries be poisoning my half black brothers :lmao: :umhm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 2:01 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:02 pm

:lol: :lol: i had a aunt like that.. old school and she liked getting beat up.. she says when a guy hits her she knows he loves her.. women think weird like that... i feel niggas know a days just chilled out on that sh*t... but growing up it seemed like every other night some chick was getting her a$$ beat by a dude.. coming over with a swollen eye and lip.. always felt it was b*tch sh*t to hit a girl but as i got older, i can understand totally..

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » August 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:31 pm
Cryptik1 wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:lol: should have known ur a$$ was gonna bring ur balding self in here to talk sh*t
Lol
Yo twenty since u dwn south gotta question
How the f*ck does Harrison Arkansas exist?
I was in Memphis TN then went to Missouri had to pass thru stopped and got gas lol man I didn't know that sundown town still exist lol man why was everyone stareing like they never seen non whites lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 2:06 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm
And im bias as hell toward these north east african american broads. They a different breed and if u not strong willed u will fuckaround and killone of these bitches or one of they relatives they send after u.

Im all about african and west indian black women first and foremost. They gon look out for u in ways american bitches just dont understand.

:tiphat: :tiphat: i been sayin the same sh*t for years. them african chicks are cool and laid back and have more pride and a confidence about themselves.. lol maybe cuz they look down on us or something like we aint sh*t but these african american chicks should take notes.. see i also feel this southern cali or should i say San bernardino girls is a diff breed too.. *****EVERYBODYYYYYYY TRYING TO BE THUGS****

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 13th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:31 pm
Cryptik1 wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Lol
Yo twenty since u dwn south gotta question
How the f*ck does Harrison Arkansas exist?
I was in Memphis TN then went to Missouri had to pass thru stopped and got gas lol man I didn't know that sundown town still exist lol man why was everyone stareing like they never seen non whites lol
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: NIGGA WHAT U KNOW ABOUT SUNDOWN TOWNS

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » August 13th, 2018, 2:33 pm

sh*t actually didn't think that sh*t existed still to be honest....
15,000 people
34 of them r black

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » August 13th, 2018, 2:48 pm

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Yea that Spanish chick I had to choke out,I found out later on that she loves to get beat on.all the niggas she dealt wit had to hit her at one time or another.hearing this I didn't feel so bad

I just couldn't believe she nagged me to the point I reacted like that.n chicks done tried to do crazy sh*t to make a nigga hit them but my verbal assaults was enuff to end sh*t.this b*tch just got on a nigga last nerves

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » August 13th, 2018, 7:37 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 1:03 pm

All these bitches the same Blunt all them bitches down assimilated in NY society so they built like the rest they just got an extra accent and a visa prolly. Those be the main ones getting you into unwanted situations if you can’t handle them. If a b*tch dont Respect you she not going to reguardless until you change her mind.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » August 13th, 2018, 7:41 pm

The most f*cked up sh*t about this whole thread is it’s true. Most women will admit this is what they like in niggas if they keeping it a buck. But if a chick really like you or want to f*ck with you all of these games will go out the window unless she want you to man up.

Billi G
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Unread post by Billi G » August 13th, 2018, 7:47 pm

I agree. I don't argue with them. I couldn't careless what their dysfunctional a$$ think about me.