stillOn1/GMac

Loc•Qmb
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Plugged

stillOn1/GMac

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 1:14 pm

:L: :gdmike: :nplease: this site need me :lol: this mf need a seasoned nigga presence.Chicago to LA and all in between ya dig...Gotta couple bad bitches ona team/Keep a nigga paid/lookin supa clean/Pills, pressure n the lean/so u know I'm servin all the fiends :gucci1:

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 2:14 pm

wild100khris so kalled left and finally moved to kali (san deigo) :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 2:25 pm

:umhm: folks got tired of not being able to come outside :lol: I got out the joint in january.these hoes be writing statements n niggas be harboring them.its the new way of how niggas snitch :whew: whaddup tho twenty

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 2:25 pm
:umhm: folks got tired of not being able to come outside :lol: I got out the joint in january.these hoes be writing statements n niggas be harboring them.its the new way of how niggas snitch :whew: whaddup tho twenty
what it do my D :lol: what that bakk of the yardz life living like

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 8:20 pm

My nigga the Mexicans goin crazy and niggas on bs.same sh*t different toilet

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 8:20 pm
gea khris posted an article of a man getting killed in front of hid daughter on 47th :lol: he said that's la raza hood I know jay rock been posting a lot of back of the yard shootings and 40oz a$$ :lol: ... no lie I see outwest is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEE :lmao: a lord on my facebook shared a video and said the shooting that happened on 13th an Kilburn or some street with a K was did by UVL's shooting at T's or gd's :lmao: I was like :wtf: :wtf: the U's giving out smoke outwest to niggas :lmao:

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 11:05 pm

Yea mufuckas blowin sh*t down errywhere.outwest didn't use to be like that.mostly was money spots.the city full of tears n blood.dont come out unless u got on u n willing to use it.nigga will kill a kid because they know he gone grow up n try to get revenge.sh*t crazy but real.Jrock Not from this life.He been watching from the bench n reporting it on here.f*ck him cause he not effected by what's goin on.#YuppiefromUpNorthBih

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 11:05 pm
Yea mufuckas blowin sh*t down errywhere.outwest didn't use to be like that.mostly was money spots.the city full of tears n blood.dont come out unless u got on u n willing to use it.nigga will kill a kid because they know he gone grow up n try to get revenge.sh*t crazy but real.Jrock Not from this life.He been watching from the bench n reporting it on here.f*ck him cause he not effected by what's goin on.#YuppiefromUpNorthBih
:bradcry" nigga got on jay rock fast as hell :lmao: chill he kool tho at the end of the day he ain't racist like that ambrose dude who used to post on here and the 18th st and them other Mexicans :lmao: like ig pookie he was halfway sneak dissing ya'll as blacks j rock just infatuated with the southside & west-side blacks lifestyle that's kool :lmao:
but nawl he ain't effected by whats going up.it's sad for the blacks upthere man :facepalm: I feel for every child outwest 9-13 having to experience this sh*t fina change they whole mindset on sh*t ..hell it's like that for my kity and Detroit, n.o and Memphis too :lol:

Cryptik1
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cryptik1 » August 13th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Nothing nu

Cryptik1
underboss

Unread post by Cryptik1 » August 13th, 2018, 1:38 pm

A G u know don smokkey died this year

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 13th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Yeah I heard G.the real "can't see without that I".Hal Baskin past last week also.R.i.p...good to know u still maintaining brother.PML

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 13th, 2018, 5:49 pm

yeah most don't kknow who he is.. sad to see he got changed in southshore like that :smh: :facepalm:

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 13th, 2018, 6:38 pm

When u a legend u gotta become a ghost.

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 13th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 6:38 pm
When u a legend u gotta become a ghost.
hell all of the Dons from the bgdn era is dead or dying outside of who don dirkins and don durkey who most really really don't kknow :lmao:

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 13th, 2018, 8:36 pm

If u in the loop then u evolve with the times.the old heads groomed some guys to make sure sh*t carry on like it should.hence Growth n Development.

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2018, 2:30 am

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 9:08 pm
Loc•Qmb wrote:
gea khris posted an article of a man getting killed in front of hid daughter on 47th :lol: he said that's la raza hood I know jay rock been posting a lot of back of the yard shootings and 40oz a$$ :lol: ... no lie I see outwest is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEE :lmao: a lord on my facebook shared a video and said the shooting that happened on 13th an Kilburn or some street with a K was did by UVL's shooting at T's or gd's :lmao: I was like :wtf: :wtf: the U's giving out smoke outwest to niggas :lmao:
20- why you putting all them laughing emojis in a reply where a 3 yo girl got shot in both her legs with an assault rifle? Her bones were likely shattered and she prolly wont walk again anytime soon. And for the record that was 26 hood and her daddy aint get killed. Further, I didn't post no news about BOY shootings. Keep my name out your replies unless you got facts. I aint tryna come down on you too hard but you gotta have a lil more sense then that.

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2018, 2:36 am

And welcome back to G MAC, been a minute since you been on here. :tiphat:

Being locked up is the worst and can either damage or strengthen you as a man. Hope you came out on the strong side and can push thru the parole BS and thrive. BTW, how did you end up all the way in Nevada? That's along way from home.

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 14th, 2018, 4:19 am

40 OZ wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 2:30 am
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
Loc•Qmb wrote:
20- why you putting all them laughing emojis in a reply where a 3 yo girl got shot in both her legs with an assault rifle? Her bones were likely shattered and she prolly wont walk again anytime soon. And for the record that was 26 hood and her daddy aint get killed. Further, I didn't post no news about BOY shootings. Keep my name out your replies unless you got facts. I aint tryna come down on you too hard but you gotta have a lil more sense then that.
What kills me at least on this message board cause in real life, this site is a parody of street life is when Ohnosmh and all them make fun out of kids dying or getting shot Stillon1 ain't say sh*t. But when someone post some sh*t from Chicago, he gets all rah rah

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2018, 5:03 am

I''m not on here enough or maybe don't pay enough attention. But my point is, this nigga 20 from bumblefuck Georgia but always seems to have the inside scoop on Chicago action. Some of yall may buy into it but I don't care! Especially when he talks about latino hood issues.. He be waaay off! He needs to comeout here and hang with LaRaza for a bit. Them niggaz will have him doing all kinda sh*t he's uncomfortable with. They'd try to teach him how to hotwire vans before missions and stress where to best put the gallon of gasoline so he can burn the van down after the mission. His a$$ prolly get to overwhelmed coming up from down south to pay $3.49 for a gallon! :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Unread post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 14th, 2018, 10:33 am

I'm in Cali too now :lol: Broke asf :smh:

U be on fig?

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 14th, 2018, 11:11 am

40 OZ wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:03 am
I''m not on here enough or maybe don't pay enough attention. But my point is, this nigga 20 from bumblefuck Georgia but always seems to have the inside scoop on Chicago action. Some of yall may buy into it but I don't care! Especially when he talks about latino hood issues.. He be waaay off! He needs to comeout here and hang with LaRaza for a bit. Them niggaz will have him doing all kinda sh*t he's uncomfortable with. They'd try to teach him how to hotwire vans before missions and stress where to best put the gallon of gasoline so he can burn the van down after the mission. His a$$ prolly get to overwhelmed coming up from down south to pay $3.49 for a gallon! :lol:
boy shut yo white tomato hair style having a$$ up... fake a$$ went in his back yard to shot 4 shots on 4th of july :facepalm: nigga I don't be wayyy off and I wasn't making fun of that lil Hispanic sp*c kid getting shot :321: :smh: I was laughin in general in my post bkuz stillon1 me and chris be laughing our asses off on here... NOW YOU WAYY OFF.. you looked soo stupid last night typing that and nigga you may not post shootings in the boy but I typed you posted sh*t in general is what I meant :facepalm: . nigga think I'm from macon like we never street race, gamble, jack niggas n do the same yo broke a$$ kity doing :facepalm:
no style having a$$ latino going to old washed up new york niggas concert in yo kity while the hottest 1 komes to son yo whole kity

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 14th, 2018, 11:13 am

40 OZ wrote:
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
Loc•Qmb wrote:
da f*ck a laughing emoji gotta do with anything did i type the shooting was funny ?? :wtf: :facepalm: and i put 1 nuetron posted alot of back of the yard shootings and you posted shootings in general boy u posted 3 or 4 articles about shootings in chicago im fina go find it.. and nobody laughing at that sh*t yo white side showing you must be drunk again or off dat oil tar

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=155472
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=154803&p=2094078#p2094078

articles after articles you posted nigga :cmon: gea like I typed above only you , jay rock been posting articles and maywoods ..I wasn't specifically just talking about that 1 damn article of that lil brown kid in a all brown Hispanick area getting shot... ya'll upthere lame as hell frfr ..

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 14th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:19 am
40 OZ wrote:
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
Loc•Qmb wrote:
What kills me at least on this message board cause in real life, this site is a parody of street life is when Ohnosmh and all them make fun out of kids dying or getting shot Stillon1 ain't say sh*t. But when someone post some sh*t from Chicago, he gets all rah rah
STFU my nigga.i been said I don't condone nor respect any violence that has to do with kids.u on the other hand use articles about city violence to make the city look hard on here.I live this life day n day out and last thing I'm a gas up is shootings n deaths.You Not From This Life So It's All Stats To You.#BigFacts

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 14th, 2018, 2:03 pm

@40oz my dude Im kinda of a road warrior.i been hittin the interstate since 19.minnesota was the first stop.And really do be fuckin wit 304s.not the kind walkin up Ashland or Cicero...I'm good on the jail sh*t.hadnt been since 05.

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:19 am
40 OZ wrote:
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
Loc•Qmb wrote:
STFU my nigga.i been said I don't condone nor respect any violence that has to do with kids.u on the other hand use articles about city violence to make the city look hard on here.I live this life day n day out and last thing I'm a gas up is shootings n deaths.You Not From This Life So It's All Stats To You.#BigFacts
No one said you condone it, just keep it consistent when OT niggas say some slick sh*t about kids getting shot and don't be so passive.
You be passive to a dude obsessed with homosexuality in hip hop and a white puerto rican kid who got his latin king gang lit/10 commandments off this page.

Only person posting city crime rates is Q, I get it those threads drive numbers, everyone guilty on here boasting up their city.
Chili got small town syndrome, so he obsessed with chicago culture as much as he pretends he not, niggas posting youtube channels on chicago I never heard of. Like how many hours a day you logged in to youtube watching DJ Akademiks, chicago world news/da product :nplease:

My hood ain't what it use to be, but I ain't mad. I'm more mad the community didn't invest more money in their neighborhood, now humboldt park looking like humboldt heights

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 15th, 2018, 12:58 am

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 11:11 am
40 OZ wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:03 am
boy shut yo white tomato hair style having a$$ up... fake a$$ went in his back yard to shot 4 shots on 4th of july :facepalm: nigga I don't be wayyy off and I wasn't making fun of that lil Hispanic sp*c kid getting shot :321: :smh: I was laughin in general in my post bkuz stillon1 me and chris be laughing our asses off on here... NOW YOU WAYY OFF.. you looked soo stupid last night typing that and nigga you may not post shootings in the boy but I typed you posted sh*t in general is what I meant :facepalm: . nigga think I'm from macon like we never street race, gamble, jack niggas n do the same yo broke a$$ kity doing :facepalm:
no style having a$$ latino going to old washed up new york niggas concert in yo kity while the hottest 1 komes to son yo whole kity

:lol: :lol: Looks like I got someone all in their feelings. Went all out.. digging through my old posts. :lol:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 15th, 2018, 1:08 am

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 2:03 pm
@40oz my dude Im kinda of a road warrior.i been hittin the interstate since 19.minnesota was the first stop.And really do be fuckin wit 304s.not the kind walkin up Ashland or Cicero...I'm good on the jail sh*t.hadnt been since 05.
I hear ya on that notion. I been to Nevada once (LV) and that b*tch was too hot for me, even in October. That penn had to have been like the inferno for a Chi guy.

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 15th, 2018, 1:20 pm

@40 OZ yeah I wasn't fuckin with afternoon yard in the summer.dip n pull up bar be hottt af.Las Vegas a hustlers paradise.wide open but don't get jammed n have a background.they court gone treat u like u did all ya plays in they backyard.Nevada hate Chicago n LA ppl.Say we violent n the reason for the hike in crime.

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 16th, 2018, 2:34 am

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 1:20 pm
@40 OZ yeah I wasn't fuckin with afternoon yard in the summer.dip n pull up bar be hottt af.Las Vegas a hustlers paradise.wide open but don't get jammed n have a background.they court gone treat u like u did all ya plays in they backyard.Nevada hate Chicago n LA ppl.Say we violent n the reason for the hike in crime.

That mindset/ otlook is f*cked up. But if you back in B.O.Y. what you got in mind for legit work and staying out the system? I know your gonna have to appease to a PO for some amount of time. Do you got any skills under your belt or you gonna do the entry level factory sh*t? If it's the latter you should still be gravy,, they just raised the minimum to $12. It aint alot but you can makes ends connect with a little OT.

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 16th, 2018, 4:29 am

Im good man.im just staying out the way.Suckaduckin frfr