- ace 202 ...northwest d.c ?

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

- ace 202 ...northwest d.c ?

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2018, 12:49 pm

My niggah ace what's sup..I believe you said you from northwest dc(or northeast).. when I swerve thru northwest (Connecticut ave,wisconsin Ave , reservoir Ave etc) I see whites (upper class whites) with dough in that are...I don't know the overall makeup of that area just from what i see on the main strips I did hear whites kicked most of the blacks out though(gentrification)...you fond of a " kalmia road "...a niggah wanna pay me a few racks to come out there but he low balling me out of a couple extra thousand (give or take shorting me 3thousand..)

He told me I can come look at the property but I'm really not tryna waste gas taking that drive ..I looked at the type of houses on that block to see what prices going for..them shits going easily over a million dollas for small a$$ houses..I just find it funny son penny pinching (but they say that's how the rich stay rich..by spending less)
Attachments
Screenshot_20180812-124301.png
Screenshot_20180812-124301.png (385.08 KiB) Viewed 75 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 15th, 2018, 10:58 am

This joint ace

Ace.202.
corporal
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Ace.202. » August 15th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Yeah Q I’m hip to kalmia road it’s literally borderline to Maryland. Nice quiet rich spot they haven’t had any problems there since like 2015 a little robbery around there. You looking to live out DC?

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 15th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Nah nah just money tip ...I wanted to know what that area was about so I can figure out if dude had money but was being a cheapskate or if he lived in the hood & was still being cheap...I looked at prices of houses on that block so I assumed son had money but wanted to low ball me (I wanted 7k he tryna give me 5k)..I worked it out with dude though