Nicki Minaj Checks 6ix9ine about dissing YG new song which features her 'BIG BANK went GOLD B4 FEFE'

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Nicki Minaj Checks 6ix9ine about dissing YG new song which features her 'BIG BANK went GOLD B4 FEFE'

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:26 pm

I FEEL SHE ONLY DEFENDING YG CUZ HE BLACK LIKE HER.. BIG FACTS!! SHE AINT LIKE U NY NIGGAS ON HERE, SHE DOWN FOR HER RACE OVER CITY sh*t :tiphat:

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » August 12th, 2018, 12:32 pm

U'd be wrong. She being loyal, no race involved. Her black side is carribean, and she half asian.

Niggas need to acvept the fact ny aint on yall type of time no matter how much yall want to include us.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:37 pm

HTIC wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:32 pm
U'd be wrong. She being loyal, no race involved. Her black side is carribean, and she half asian.

Niggas need to acvept the fact ny aint on yall type of time no matter how much yall want to include us.
YEAH ITS NOT AS BAD AS OUT HERE BUT LET A LATINA CHICK COME HOME WITH A NIGGA, THEN ITS GONNA BE MAYATE THIS AND MAYATE THAT :lol:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » August 12th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Nope... im married to a black woman. My sister married a black man.

No race involved. Just how sh*t went.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » August 12th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Like i said, everybody got they own personal experiences... but the general consensus in ny is nobody cares.

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 12:51 pm

HTIC wrote:

:smh: nawl we just want ohno, Q, bkbarclay, bk23, bluntedup to all play for the black team :shoot: stand up for race and dish out them same sneak disses you and supersweet type everyday about blacks :lmao: til ohno and bluntedup start repping the AAG sh*t and calling you out for it and calling out Q for ignoring it ..

then you be typing (blacks and latinos in nyc is 1, we all the same ,we all struggle the same) like u did in that last thread weeks ago :lmao: I was like :wtf:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 1:08 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:51 pm
HTIC wrote:

:smh: nawl we just want ohno, Q, bkbarclay, bk23, bluntedup to all play for the black team :shoot: stand up for race and dish out them same sneak disses you and supersweet type everyday about blacks :lmao: til ohno and bluntedup start repping the AAG sh*t and calling you out for it and calling out Q for ignoring it ..

then you be typing (blacks and latinos in nyc is 1, we all the same ,we all struggle the same) like u did in that last thread weeks ago :lmao: I was like :wtf:
:lol: :lol: :tiphat: :tiphat: FACTS!! I DONT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH UPTOWN BUT DIDNT HE CALL SOMEONE BLACK A RACIST NAME LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND Q IGNORED IT, THEN HE WAS SAYING HOW HE IS 100% EUROPEAN PUERTO RICAN AND HAD NO TRACES OF BLACK IN HIM :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » August 12th, 2018, 1:18 pm

I believe in equality.

If twenty gonna throw the s word around, ima hit him with the n word... just cause i know he a sensitive lil nigga

S word means nothing to me... but n word be like kryptonite to son lol

Other than that... aint no sneak nothing from me. Im straight up.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 4:12 pm

HTIC wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 1:18 pm
I believe in equality.

If twenty gonna throw the s word around, ima hit him with the n word... just cause i know he a sensitive lil nigga

S word means nothing to me... but n word be like kryptonite to son lol

Other than that... aint no sneak nothing from me. Im straight up.
NO I BEEN SAYIN THAT FOR THE LONGEST IF NIGGAS IS SAYIN sp*c TO UR PEOPLE YALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY RACIST NAMES BACK..WE CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CANT TAKE IT. 213LOS HAD NO PROBLEM GIVING NIGGAS THAT WORK YEARS BACK WHICH HAD ME ROLLING, HE COOL AND ALL BUT LET A NIGGA ROLL UP WITH ONE OF HIS FEMALE COUSINS.. BABY JOKER GONE RIDE :chinamike:

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 8:18 pm

wrong... do I type spi_ in threads millions and 2wo-g in ? I always try to hold it and apologize to my real latinos/Hispanics on here .. you different on the other hand it's been plenty of times I typed spi_ and you didn't respond tho.. you let it ride and I stopped.. then it's been times you just be on some sneak dissing blacks in different ways without typing mayate type sh*t :lol: ...
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s