D.L. Hughley explains why white men don't get to decide what racism is

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

D.L. Hughley explains why white men don't get to decide what racism is

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:22 pm

:lol: :lol: this sounds like u niggas getting salty at OE speaking on black matters

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2018, 12:50 pm

its funny that the so called "oppressors" and "race the controls everything" constantly gets told what they can and cannot do or else face the consequences LOL

that for sure dont sound like white men got all the power over everybody else,

just look out in the world, Constantly people get in white mens faces and spit on them and tell them they aint sh*t, and tell them that they need to be exterminated, gettin told they cant say certain words, gettin told they cant say "white pride" or "its ok to be white" ,

its also funny to see so many white men have to walk on egg shells and be careful so they dont offend or get other people mad, white men are being emasculated day after day

on some real sh*t, id say that white men by default in 2018 cant be the oppressor or race in charge

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 1:03 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:50 pm
its funny that the so called "oppressors" and "race the controls everything" constantly gets told what they can and cannot do or else face the consequences LOL

just look out in the world, Constantly people get in white mens faces and spit on them and tell them they aint sh*t, and tell them that they need to be exterminated, gettin told they cant say certain words, gettin told they cant say "white pride" or "its ok to be white" ,

its also funny to see so many white men have to walk on egg shells and be careful so they dont offend or get other people mad, white men are being emasculated day after day

on some real sh*t, id say that white men by default in 2018 cant be the oppressor or race in charge
TELL US WHO GOT ALL THE POWER THAN OE? LOL U CAN EXCLUDE BLACKS AND MEXICANS FROM THAT LIST ASAP SINCE WE THE POOREST OF THE POOR :wink: THEM CURSES!!

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2018, 1:11 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 1:03 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

TELL US WHO GOT ALL THE POWER THAN OE? LOL U CAN EXCLUDE BLACKS AND MEXICANS FROM THAT LIST ASAP SINCE WE THE POOREST OF THE POOR :wink: THEM CURSES!!
I dont know bout Mexican Americans bein the poorest of the poor lol they control all of Central California just about in politics, they are the police force, they are the city and county government, they runnin sh*t out this way, and im way far from my Hood and im now living in a 90 percent mexican town, and its whites n blacks who are stickin together in this lil town we are the minority round here,

as far as who got the ultimate power, id say women got all the power, especially white liberal women

white men have been stomped on and de masculated and quited down too much recently to be named as the power of America

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » August 12th, 2018, 3:01 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 1:11 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

I dont know bout Mexican Americans bein the poorest of the poor lol they control all of Central California just about in politics, they are the police force, they are the city and county government, they runnin sh*t out this way, and im way far from my Hood and im now living in a 90 percent mexican town, and its whites n blacks who are stickin together in this lil town we are the minority round here,

as far as who got the ultimate power, id say women got all the power, especially white liberal women

white men have been stomped on and de masculated and quited down too much recently to be named as the power of America

[/quote]

Chili right. Whites still run California. When's the last time we had a Mexican governor? The 1800s? No way in hell non Mexicans would vote for a Mexican governor. Would be too big a blow to white supremacy, even for liberals. Mexicans and Indians have been public enemy #1 since the Mayflower days. To give us any real power is like losing a war. even u are freaking out at having Mexicans as police.

Democratic
Gavin Newsom

Republican
John H. Cox

Democratic
Antonio Villaraigosa

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2018, 3:09 pm

naw it aint even freakin out its just that they do favor there own race and its just how it is, whites do it also

im just sayin how it is in the area i live, and I said Central California specifically , i dont know whats goin on in Nor Cal or So Cal at the moment, but Central California is majority Hispanic and it extends into the City/County/Region Government also and government services.

the town im in is 90 percent Mexican mostly of Chicano stilo but theres a grip of Mexican nationals here too, and i get along just fine with any race, I just know in the back of my mind that not everybody likes white people and not everyone likes me, so i cant just be too accepting and welcoming to everyone without thoroughly scoping out the situations

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 4:04 pm

123 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 3:01 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 1:11 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

Chili right. Whites still run California. When's the last time we had a Mexican governor? The 1800s? No way in hell non Mexicans would vote for a Mexican governor. Would be too big a blow to white supremacy, even for liberals. Mexicans and Indians have been public enemy #1 since the Mayflower days. To give us any real power is like losing a war. even u are freaking out at having Mexicans as police.

Democratic
Gavin Newsom

Republican
John H. Cox

Democratic
Antonio Villaraigosa

[/quote]

NAH BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE

THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: f*ck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » August 12th, 2018, 4:09 pm

f*ck this entire thread

Loc•Qmb
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 4:22 pm

It's about the have n have nots.not race.ppl with money treat their own like sh*t who don't got it.

superior

Unread post by 123 » August 12th, 2018, 5:34 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Democratic
Gavin Newsom

Republican
John H. Cox

Democratic
Antonio Villaraigosa

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't know about that. ya'll had a black president, US attorney general, black governors (elected by whites), mayors, police chiefs. Whens the last time non Mexicans elected a Mexican to a high profile office? Never. It doesn't happen. They been plotting our downfall since the mayflower. Now trump with the latest extermination plot and his ms13 sh*t who are not even a factor on US streets. How many Indians they slaughtered in the name of manifest destiny? millions.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 6:58 pm

123 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:34 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
OLDxENGLISH wrote:

[/quote]

Democratic
Gavin Newsom

Republican
John H. Cox

Democratic
Antonio Villaraigosa

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't know about that. ya'll had a black president, US attorney general, black governors (elected by whites), mayors, police chiefs. Whens the last time non Mexicans elected a Mexican to a high profile office? Never. It doesn't happen. They been plotting our downfall since the mayflower. Now trump with the latest extermination plot and his ms13 sh*t who are not even a factor on US streets. How many Indians they slaughtered in the name of manifest destiny? millions.
[/quote]

lol 213los i showed u the facts.. blacks the poorest, never got reperations, getting murdered all the time by cops, and racist.. lol check the stats.. the indians didnt want to be slaves they rather died.. they wasnt trying to bow down to the europeans, blacks did.. they called our bluffs.. Obama is mixed, and he helped the Mexicans more than he helped us.. BIG FACTS!!

AND 213LOS TRUTHFULLY YALL MIGHT BE HATED IN MAYBE 2 STATES MORE THAN BLACKS. CALI AND ARIZONA..

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 6:58 pm

BUT I AGREE TRUMP IS GOING AFTER MEXICANS

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 13th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Chili, when u put up these pictures and charts of stats, you gotta account for the fact that theres 300 million whites in USA and 40 million blacks in USA, the white numbers are completely watered down,

Your comparing 62% of the USA(Whites) vs 17% of the USA(Blacks), that means everything good blacks do will be at a higher rate then whites, and everything bad blacks do or bad things that happen to blacks will automatically be classified as a higher per capita rate then whites simply do to whites being the majority race of the USA, you gotta break it down by specifics.

thats why the other day i put up the true government stats of "Poor" "Urban" White on White Violence vs "Poor" "Urban" Black on Black violence rates

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

it showed that poor whites in urban settings are more violent against there own kind then blacks are against there own kind, im guessing the incarceration rates of lower middle class and low class ghetto whites is hella high also,

when u put up ur stats its including the elite whites, upper class whites, upper middle class whites, middle class whites along with the low middle class and low class whites

those arent even or fair comparisons, because the reality of upper class whites aint the reality of lower class whites

THEY ALSO SEPARATED HISPANICS ON THE REPORT I SHOWED ALSO,SO DONT SAY THAT HISPANICS WERE INCLUDED IN THE WHITE STATS BECAUSE THEY ALREADY SEPARATED THE DIFFERENT RACES, ONLY TRUE CAUCASIAN EUROPEANS WERE LISTED UNDER WHITE

superior

Unread post by 123 » August 13th, 2018, 8:43 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:58 pm
BUT I AGREE TRUMP IS GOING AFTER MEXICANS
I know it's 120 degrees out in Dino. I know this but, whites killed off a whole continent of people in north and south America. That is probably the worst genocide in world history.

114 million Indians killed as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history.
American Holocaust
: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992) - "over 100 million killed" "[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives"
http://www.answers.com/Q/How_many_Nativ ... government

trump even chipped lilone1 the Spaniard worshipper :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: