4 Shot, 1 Killed, In Front Of San Bernardino Liquor Store

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

4 Shot, 1 Killed, In Front Of San Bernardino Liquor Store

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 5:38 am

PUNK a$$ CHICAGO LAMES WE CAN ALL POST sh*t IN THE LOBBY THAT GOES ON IN OUR CITIES.. WELL SOME OF US ACTUALLY FROM THERE WHILEOTHERS ISNT :wink: HOW THE WEATHER IN CANADA GAY ROCK?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2018, 5:56 am

Heard one of the survivors is from 5x.chilli u gon ride out? :umhm:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2018, 6:58 am

Cuzzo got shot in the face......after some vato shot him, he went knockin on hella peoples doors to try n get emergency help and the people in the trailer home park were like "Naw, fuk all that sh*t, you on your own, dont be bringin them shooters over this way" :smh:

its hella fukd up how the hood always turns away from people in need of help, but then again this sh*t is common SMH especially on the outer fringes of the City, but people are only out for themselves n that shits disgusting, id always help someone who needs emergency help.

...anyways on topic Modesto Homeboys be gettin shot and surviving like some survival style champions and even surviving gettin shot n the face like nothin and bein able to go door to door lookn for help!! but for real there is a consistant problem of shootings out in Mo Town, but the thing is they be surviving gunshots and stab wounds all day like nothing, other cities with the same wounds would be dead most likely

#209BulletProofGangstaShit :tiphat: :fight: :bow: :dance: :rasta: :smoke: :stoned: :bully: :salute:

https://www.modbee.com/news/article216515855.html
August 11, 2018
A man with gunshot wounds knocked on doors seeking help Friday night at a mobile home park in Modesto.

Witnesses at the park, located east of Claus Road on Yosemite Boulevard, reported that they had heard gunshots in the area before the victim began knocking on doors trying to get help.

The victim was transported to a Modesto hospital where he was stabilized, Parker said. He was then taken by Medi-Flight to a hospital out of the area, due to the nature of his wounds. He is expected to survive.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2018, 9:05 am

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:58 am

its hella fukd up how the hood always turns away from people in need of help,
If more niggahs looked out for the hood (look after the neighbors do sh*t for them etc...not have them feel unsafe in they own spot) you wouldn't have oldheads on they community watch sh*t calling cops & wanting niggahs from the hood out if the hood because niggahs doing sh*t like burglarizing,shooting sh*t up making them feel uncomfy & making sh*t constantly hot

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 11:06 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:56 am
righttt :lmao: this nigga chili happy bragging over his niggas from his own hood getting rode on :lmao: :facepalm: gotta be backwards as hell :lmao: .. and no lie................... IM TIRED OF THIS SAME LIQUOR STORE BEING THE ONLY SCENE WHERE SHOOTINGS HAPPEN IN CHILI CITY :facepalm: got damn ya'll town population is 200,000 compared to macon's 100,000 and we got over 7 liquor stores :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Loc•Qmb
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 11:22 am

Goofy a$$ boa mad at Chicago and he from the desert.smh.none of this ppl getting shot or killed sh*t cool.if it has touched your family you'd look at it different.#realsuckas

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:05 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 11:06 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:56 am
righttt :lmao: this nigga chili happy bragging over his niggas from his own hood getting rode on :lmao: :facepalm: gotta be backwards as hell :lmao: .. and no lie................... IM TIRED OF THIS SAME LIQUOR STORE BEING THE ONLY SCENE WHERE SHOOTINGS HAPPEN IN CHILI CITY :facepalm: got damn ya'll town population is 200,000 compared to macon's 100,000 and we got over 7 liquor stores :lmao:
u niggas is slow im trolling them chicago niggas for always posting every fuckin murder that happens in a city they not from :lol: u niggas got to keep up with me..

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:08 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 11:22 am
Goofy a$$ boa mad at Chicago and he from the desert.smh.none of this ppl getting shot or killed sh*t cool.if it has touched your family you'd look at it different.#realsuckas
lmaoooooooo u slow sensitve chicago nigga. u ogged onto this site just to respond to me :huhwhat: .. nigga is Big Mad, made a account put all his info in just to comment on me when im directed my thread towards Gay rock with his many fake accounts.and multiple niggas got hit in the crossfire. lol niggas and these emotions :lol:

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Same nigga different user name.jrock don't speak for the city.And yeah thats the same liq store the Lil boy got shot at with his daddy in 2016.u should go up there right now n get popped,survive n post how it happened on here.since it's important ppl getting shot the sh*t now#Clowns

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » August 12th, 2018, 12:27 pm

:lol: @ king tut liquor. I’m bout to go over to that spot to get some henny and f*ck a bih from there on pof just to check it out. I been to the dino I told chili, waterman low income projects. Niggaz say it hood right there. I seen some grimey niggaz there was no problems though. Coulda been though if That dumb female woulda caused drama.. she was a dummy. niggaz is wit it out there like lb, same type sh*t. I upped my standards on hoes though Dino bitches is type garbage wit just the way they carry they self and the way they dress/ do make up etc :lol: I bet my nigga chili live in Redlands now chasing messican bitches I know he ain’t in the Dino still
The Azian is bacc cuhz

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Loc•Qmb wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:22 pm
Same nigga different user name.jrock don't speak for the city.And yeah thats the same liq store the Lil boy got shot at with his daddy in 2016.u should go up there right now n get popped,survive n post how it happened on here.since it's important ppl getting shot the sh*t now#Clowns
:lol: :lol: :lol: HOW U KNOW THATS THE SAME LIQOUR STORE THE LIL BOY GOT KILLED AT? :lol: NIGGA SAID I SHOULD GO THERE N GET POPPED AND COME BACK HERE AND POST WHAT HAPPEN :lmao: :chinamike:

NIGGA YOU AIGHT?

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 12:40 pm

@Choosen I remember reading the article of how the mother didn't know that was her child laying out there with his father.some niggas waited for them to come out the store and did that Hoe sh*t...And I wouldn't want that to happen to u bruh.ive lost alot of ppl close to me and some I didn't like but grew up with just this yr

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » August 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm

I f*cked another bih out there I just remembered. Chick from Mexico. She called it “berdoo” said them eses was wit it. I think west side berdoo or something. She said them niggaz doing meth outchea
The Azian is bacc cuhz

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » August 12th, 2018, 12:46 pm

Lol, drunk niggas bleed out fast. #FreeGame

Neutron Nation
superior
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 12th, 2018, 3:06 pm

That's the same liquor store we been talking about for years :lol:

That Chicago Stone who went to LA said San Bernandino was the safe spot to move

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 12th, 2018, 3:07 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:08 pm
Loc•Qmb wrote:
lmaoooooooo u slow sensitve chicago nigga. u ogged onto this site just to respond to me :huhwhat: .. nigga is Big Mad, made a account put all his info in just to comment on me when im directed my thread towards Gay rock with his many fake accounts.and multiple niggas got hit in the crossfire. lol niggas and these emotions :lol:
Ain't no one got multiple accounts, your retarded a$$ think I'm Murdawoodz :lol:

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » August 12th, 2018, 3:12 pm

:lol: that’s the stoe right there. Same oh hood sh*t probably a middle eastern or Asian nigga working there.ima get me a grape swisher a 40 and a scratcher next time I’m out there
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Loc•Qmb
associate

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 3:37 pm

LA niggas don't even respect them desert rats :lmao: :lmao:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2018, 2:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:38 am
PUNK a$$ CHICAGO LAMES WE CAN ALL POST sh*t IN THE LOBBY THAT GOES ON IN OUR CITIES.. WELL SOME OF US ACTUALLY FROM THERE WHILEOTHERS ISNT :wink: HOW THE WEATHER IN CANADA GAY ROCK?

Based on your posts.. Seem like that's the only spot in SB where the shootings go down. They city prolly gets 40 murders a year and 35 of them are at that liquor store. :facepalm: :shrug:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2018, 2:46 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 3:07 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 12:08 pm
Loc•Qmb wrote:
Ain't no one got multiple accounts, your retarded a$$ think I'm Murdawoodz :lol:
:lmao: You get alotta sh*t for having multi accounts. Reminds me when Greaser was on here. They would always say the same sh*t, but when the mass multi-account ban happened, everyone realized we was independent.