-new Orleans ...

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-new Orleans ...

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Solidth... Whats a few spots (lounges,bars) thats live out there...Imma try to make my way out there before year end...ran into some possible business partners that's from upstate ny staying out there (orleans parrish?or some sh*t that's right outside the city lines)they told me soon as I touch down they gonna show me around (French quarters,bourbon & beyond) but I can always appreciate others opinions

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:41 pm

Real spit it’s a cat that just started at my work(right on the outskirts of N.O) who supposedly been living in NY for some years ....no name drop on here but he got gold slugs on the bottom of his mouth n Slimm built

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:45 pm

Nah this is a older hood white dude in his 50s who used to move work but fell back after indictments came & tryna change his life & moved down there(was living in the bayou then relocated to outside the city)..he do contract work with building work around new Orleans..a few of his mans (who are black) & from ny moved down there after he moved there though

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:46 pm

As far as spots dog I mean it just depends on what part of the city you gonna be in n where you tryna chill .......I don’t know a damn thing bout 9th ward n N.O. East really bc that’s way on the entire opposite a$$ end of the city but I mean Uptown ,outskirts (Jefferson Parish ) I got you

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:46 pm

That’s wassup dog ....get at me n let me know what you looking for n I’ll help you out ...I’m all over this b*tch lol

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:48 pm

He told me new Orleans really pops more in winter time then summer & early in year(Mardi gras in February )...so come during winter

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Yeah he right .......that’s a good time to travel .....february / March are when carnival season kicks off n right before n the months after it’s all kinds of festivals n sh*t going on so it’s party season

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Yeah he right .......that’s a good time to travel .....february / March are when carnival season kicks off n right before n the months after it’s all kinds of festivals n sh*t going on so it’s party season