Big Mota dissing D Nasty

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Big Mota dissing D Nasty

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 11th, 2018, 11:27 pm

[[/media]
So yeah it’s a kite that’s done been sent down recently throughout the mob that the RichLord movement started to have alterior motives besides just doin sh*t in the rap game ......it’s f*cked up n I liked D Nasty n what I thought he was doing bruh but this how sh*t gets handled in real life ...regardless AVLN in the south ...especially Memphis far from washed up but in house issues gotta get handled in house n that’s wuts goin on ..kinda foul how both them came up together n this how it ended...personally as far as Mota goes.....he extra salty bc what D said bout him ....it’s still T.I.P D Nasty

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 11:04 am

:wycry: :chinamike: :bradcry" :wow: fin on fin violence at an alltime high from this to the video below of the eastside vicelord dissing the stones :lmao: :lmao: Established #1957Ψ卐 #1978™️ 👆👌🤝 🏪1️⃣4️⃣ ][][]['s #ABK #YMCK
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 12th, 2018, 1:44 pm

Internal issues happen with ever mob bruh

Loc•Qmb
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 2:05 pm

To the point u got VLs rockin with the folks to drill stones huh.That cutthroats movement real out [email protected]

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 2:16 pm

SolidT15th wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 1:44 pm
Internal issues happen with ever mob bruh
gea , but you kknow I ain't dissing the lords n stones for the most part :lol: I fukks with ya'll but honestly all mobs going thru this even kali gangs :lol:

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm

Look I done said this numerous times but whatever them bro’s on in Chicago for the most part is some other sh*t that I don’t pay all that much attention to besides politics I share with characters that used to live out there n relocated ....chi town the land n we all more than acknowledge that but what goes on over that way is unrecognizable to me...for the most part down south you ain’t gonna find us goin at stones unless it’s somethjng personal ..I rock w Stones when they come thru

Loc•Qmb
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Plugged

Unread post by Loc•Qmb » August 12th, 2018, 3:42 pm

Its really about who solid/real nowdays anyway.it don't matter what u claim.

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 12th, 2018, 8:15 pm

SolidT15th wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm
Look I done said this numerous times but whatever them bro’s on in Chicago for the most part is some other sh*t that I don’t pay all that much attention to besides politics I share with characters that used to live out there n relocated ....chi town the land n we all more than acknowledge that but what goes on over that way is unrecognizable to me...for the most part down south you ain’t gonna find us goin at stones unless it’s somethjng personal ..I rock w Stones when they come thru
dat's true but no lie.. mota lame for dissing D nasty like that :lol: ... I fucks with both of em, mota to me still mad at blac youngsta and yo gotti for that shy glizzy situation also :lmao: like damn my nigga u saying you smoking on him and all because u the last man standing but you know you wouldn't address him face to face like that