Sinful the P: The pedophile hustle starting Hassan Campbell

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Sinful the P: The pedophile hustle starting Hassan Campbell

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » August 11th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Nothing against gay people but do y'all niggas really be taking adice homothugs like Hassan? I see a lot of y'all posting his videos in here like he some type of real nigga in New York. What's going on?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 11th, 2018, 9:13 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 8:50 pm
Nothing against gay people but do y'all niggas really be taking adice homothugs like Hassan? I see a lot of y'all posting his videos in here like he some type of real nigga in New York. What's going on?

Nah only one poster constantly posts that Hassan niggas videos.NYC niggas don't follow him or even know who he is to follow him(the young niggas anyways)

Plus I didn't even know dude got raped so nah me personally dont wanna hear nothing he gotta say :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 9:31 pm

ohno giving Q an L for this sh*t , he say this ain't a nyc L :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » August 11th, 2018, 10:05 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 9:31 pm
ohno giving Q an L for this sh*t , he say this ain't a nyc L :lmao: :lmao:

He right though because only Q post Hassan videos in here. :lol:

NateO94
associate
Region: Midwest

Unread post by NateO94 » August 11th, 2018, 10:23 pm

didn't watch the video, but I know that sinful dude in the video got arrested for getting a 14 year old pregnant when he was in his 30s

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Son channel is growing by the day (a good amount are fellow ny niggahs)....son has solid morals & principles in life which I respect ...him getting raped as a kid is some other sh*t.the fact is dude has a rep on the streets outside of some homo sh*t.no need for me to further respond to this topic

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:51 pm

Not to mention if you niggahs actually think every niggah that gets busy in the street ain't fruity (some low-key some got aired out)..you a dam dummy ..difference is this dude got taken advantage of as a kid...

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » August 12th, 2018, 12:08 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 11:33 pm
Son channel is growing by the day (a good amount are fellow ny niggahs)....son has solid morals & principles in life which I respect ...him getting raped as a kid is some other sh*t.the fact is dude has a rep on the streets outside of some homo sh*t.no need for me to further respond to this topic
So you saying this nigga actually had rank in NYC? Like he was really one of them niggas? Wooooow :lol:

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » August 12th, 2018, 4:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was sh*t but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » August 12th, 2018, 7:27 am

This nigga just gay...undercover gay...if he was such a killer or whatever why he let someone do whatever they done to him and why are they still alive and taking pictures with the guy...I find it hard to believe that he was raped or whatever happened to him... seem more like he was doing things with bambatta and then decided one day to play victim for whatever reason.

Him allegedly being a somebody in the Bronx and not doing nothin to someone that sexually violated him (supposedly) just doesn’t make sense..

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2018, 8:45 am

BkBarclays wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 7:27 am
This nigga just gay...undercover gay...if he was such a killer or whatever why he let someone do whatever they done to him and why are they still alive and taking pictures with the guy...I find it hard to believe that he was raped or whatever happened to him... seem more like he was doing things with bambatta and then decided one day to play victim for whatever reason.

Him allegedly being a somebody in the Bronx and not doing nothin to someone that sexually violated him (supposedly) just doesn’t make sense..

:lol: