"I can not listen 2 rappers nomore unless they talkin bout moving dope"-ralo(ATL)

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"I can not listen 2 rappers nomore unless they talkin bout moving dope"-ralo(ATL)

Unread post by Quiet-Q » August 11th, 2018, 11:59 am

Rewind

Bmore/ATL ...dawg food

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 12:11 pm

what , the trap genre expanding to the east koast now :ohhh: :cmon: :lol: ga-memphis- some of fla and outwest Chicago :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 12:15 pm

I feel like ralo to for the most part but I kan listen to some sh*t outside of trap if it's big lurch/brotha lynch horrorcore muzik .. or some cannibus/papoose /Cassidy freestyles n some more type of lyrical sh*t from them .. or pastor troy, field mob and Ludacris old muzik which be a combination of trap and Georgia sh*t :bow:

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 12:22 pm

outside of ga and Memphis most of ya'll trap muzik songs sounds like the old format pastor troy laid out in 1999 :lol: rapping about the struggles, polices n real problems with trapping... the new trap muzik from jeezy n Gucci made it more about being flashy with money n trapping.. ghetto mafia n pastor troy trapping muzik is different .. but troy did rap about rocking ice n vvs before jeezy/tip/Gucci did too

^^^ real trap muzik and Rhonda still had 1 of the hardest verses on a song for a female :bow:

^^^ if it wasn't rapping baby, i'll still be trapping baby "str8 from troy" the real ga trapgod :bow:

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » August 11th, 2018, 12:36 pm

:tiphat: ...I was on that p Troy in 9th grade tough lol....Troy the real trap king of Georgia rap

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » August 11th, 2018, 12:53 pm

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » August 11th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Old Memphis/Georgia sh*t

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » August 11th, 2018, 1:02 pm

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 6:03 pm

KOM wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 12:36 pm
:tiphat: ... I was on that p Troy in 9th grade tough lol....Troy the real trap king of Georgia rap
:tiphat: :bow: and that's final say-so !!! I be mad bkuz outside of 1 or 2 atl profiles on here , only those 2 posted and gave troy his props for atl and ga rap period , while the rest dickrode young thug a$$ and got brainwashed by young thug, no-plug n these new rappers :wtf: :smh: from 1998-2006 nobody in Georgia had a CD harder than troy those years NOBODY !! then troy went at no-limit, 50cent, new york as a whole on his first album and errbody :lmao: nigga made being krazi n suicidal the hood normal while trapping with a bad attitude :lol:

and wasn't troy 1 of the first artists working with Memphis rappers n producers from atl ? he did it before Gucci nem thought about working with gotti n these new Memphis rappers

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » August 11th, 2018, 6:38 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 6:03 pm
KOM wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 12:36 pm
:tiphat: ... I was on that p Troy in 9th grade tough lol....Troy the real trap king of Georgia rap
:tiphat: :bow: and that's final say-so !!! I be mad bkuz outside of 1 or 2 atl profiles on here , only those 2 posted and gave troy his props for atl and ga rap period , while the rest dickrode young thug a$$ and got brainwashed by young thug, no-plug n these new rappers :wtf: :smh: from 1998-2006 nobody in Georgia had a CD harder than troy those years NOBODY !! then troy went at no-limit, 50cent, new york as a whole on his first album and errbody :lmao: nigga made being krazi n suicidal the hood normal while trapping with a bad attitude :lol:

and wasn't troy 1 of the first artists working with Memphis rappers n producers from atl ? he did it before Gucci nem thought about working with gotti n these new Memphis rappers
The Azian is bacc cuhz

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » August 11th, 2018, 6:41 pm

The Azian is bacc cuhz

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » August 11th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Pastor troy sucks.I used to always turn the channel when his videos came on bet or whatever.

All the cool videos came on n then they would f*ck up the mood by playing a pastor troy video

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 7:30 pm

KOM wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 12:57 pm
Old Memphis/Georgia sh*t

dj squeky make some hard a$$ beats too he did the new troy project from 2012 :bow: and I see my following a$$ fan is back in here, after me not giving him no play... :facepalm: but kan't post no videos or pics of him in his hood or him driving around the kity :phew:

^^^^ :phew: errbody in Georgia bumping this song back to back :lmao: at fefe's , cklubs and etc every kity loved troy :bow:
that 2nd verse tho was a klassik " they love 50cent bkuz he got shot 9 times, but what about me ? I done shot 9 muthafuckas "

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 11th, 2018, 7:34 pm

anybody outside of ga-tenn-fla feels the same way but ya'll don't make troy nor break troy.. we do this a Georgia thing and if u ain't born and raised in ga you'll never get it :lol: ... troy is the king of ga no outsider kan take that or make a title unless you born and raised here ..Gucci was born in bama, so was Ludacris .. the rest wasn't from they own hood or etc . plus troy trend setted a lot of things ya'll outsiders like from ya'll fav lame a$$ lying a$$ Atlanta rappers :lmao: they know that TOO :lmao:

^^^ from me to the whole hoodup, and errbody else on here .. that chorus just speaks to real life sh*t :bow: being a loner, a slimeball, a hard solid nigga troy was our DMX ..and niggas in cali ,texas, fla, chi , and etc thinks DMX , NAS n GAY-Z sucks too so I guess we all even :lmao:

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » August 11th, 2018, 10:50 pm

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Count Olaf
underboss
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » August 13th, 2018, 8:51 pm

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 7:34 pm
anybody outside of ga-tenn-fla feels the same way but ya'll don't make troy nor break troy.. we do this a Georgia thing and if u ain't born and raised in ga you'll never get it :lol: ... troy is the king of ga no outsider kan take that or make a title unless you born and raised here ..Gucci was born in bama, so was Ludacris .. the rest wasn't from they own hood or etc . plus troy trend setted a lot of things ya'll outsiders like from ya'll fav lame a$$ lying a$$ Atlanta rappers :lmao: they know that TOO :lmao:

^^^ from me to the whole hoodup, and errbody else on here .. that chorus just speaks to real life sh*t :bow: being a loner, a slimeball, a hard solid nigga troy was our DMX ..and niggas in cali ,texas, fla, chi , and etc thinks DMX , NAS n GAY-Z sucks too so I guess we all even :lmao:
Ludacris from the Midwest I think like Chicago somewhere in IL :rejoice:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL