BOSKOE REACTS To NBA YOUNGBOY Getting Pulled Up On By Car Full Of GOONS In WATTS

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

BOSKOE REACTS To NBA YOUNGBOY Getting Pulled Up On By Car Full Of GOONS In WATTS

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2018, 5:28 pm

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2018, 5:35 pm

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2018, 5:38 pm

twenty this yo boy but he was looking all scared :lol: .. looks like some mexicans pulled up on them.. but u know nba youngboy was with some Watts niggas.. somebody threw a ball at them mexicans :lol:

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 8th, 2018, 6:05 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:38 pm
twenty this yo boy but he was looking all scared :lol: .. looks like some mexicans pulled up on them.. but u know nba youngboy was with some Watts niggas.. somebody threw a ball at them mexicans :lol:
after all the times niggas ranned up on him.. he wasn't looking scared .. it's another emotion out there chili besides, being scared , sad, and mad.. maybe you and the rest of the hoodup needs to read a book or learn how to be human and be "real with ya'll " selves again :lmao:

his eyes got big and he was shocked with adrenaline ready to get shot, or shoot back .. that don't equal scared..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:05 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:38 pm
after all the times niggas ranned up on him.. he wasn't looking scared .. it's another emotion out there chili besides, being scared , sad, and mad.. maybe you and the rest of the hoodup needs to read a book or learn how to be human and be "real with ya'll " selves again :lmao:

his eyes got big and he was shocked with adrenaline ready to get shot, or shoot back .. that don't equal scared..
his eyes got big and he was heading the opposite direction.. but this normal sh*t out here.. this aint no L or nothing it wasnt eve that serious if anything them mexicans in the car got an L for getting a beach ball throw at them.. the should have hopped out, or let off some shots

1️⃣
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Money,hos and roast pork

Unread post by 1️⃣ » August 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm

They aint get no beach ball thrown at them... Thats a balloon and he pulled up holding that sh*t.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 8th, 2018, 6:48 pm

1️⃣ wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm
They aint get no beach ball thrown at them... Thats a balloon and he pulled up holding that sh*t.
:lol: you right, its a balloon and he was holding it.. so it looks like someone pulled that thang out on them and thats why the mexicans flinched and took off

1️⃣
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Money,hos and roast pork

Unread post by 1️⃣ » August 8th, 2018, 6:49 pm

yeah he backed out on them.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » August 8th, 2018, 6:52 pm

NBA didn't look scared he looked like he thought somethin was bouta go down more on his toes then anything
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » August 8th, 2018, 8:25 pm

they both extra lame+OT. nba youngboy and his goons should have pulled them out the car. the goons in the car probly just clout chasing n not really after nbaboy.

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 8th, 2018, 9:12 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 6:52 pm
NBA didn't look scared he looked like he thought somethin was bouta go down more on his toes then anything
^^^^ but chili claims he non bias :cmon: :lmao: this is what a non bias post looks like chili .. even 213 los typed the real..
123 wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 8:25 pm
they both extra lame+OT. nba youngboy and his goons should have pulled them out the car. the goons in the car probly just clout chasing n not really after nbaboy.
^^^ what a neutral non bias, I can careless about either side post looks like senator chili for the online California commission :lmao: niggas like chili and Khmer gotta represent cali so hard they gotta lie and be blind to the truths :lmao:

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » August 8th, 2018, 9:20 pm

I aint trying to defend nba, never listened to a single song of his.... but he has a right to look scared lol... most u niggas woulda cried for mommy.

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » August 8th, 2018, 9:27 pm

on f acebook they pause the video at 20 seconds or 0:25 or 0:30 and you can see the dude in the streets with purple on pulling out a gun (he's on nba youngboy side) that's why he was in the streets while the rest ,was in the yard :lol:

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » August 9th, 2018, 12:40 am

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:12 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
^^^^ but chili claims he non bias :cmon: :lmao: this is what a non bias post looks like chili .. even 213 los typed the real..
123 wrote:
^^^ what a neutral non bias, I can careless about either side post looks like senator chili for the online California commission :lmao: niggas like chili and Khmer gotta represent cali so hard they gotta lie and be blind to the truths :lmao:
Hey family, ima tell yo mark a$$ sh*t fly attracting dookie breath a$$ this one more time. KEEP MY NANE OUT YO MOUTH b*tch!!! nigga u a fan boy. This nigga twenty said he ate a dope fiend booty out for $20 on Craigslist, ain’t no bigger L go come out of that.. unless we talkin bout oe a virgin and pushin 30 :ohhh: :whaat: twenty foh nigga :foh: :L:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 9th, 2018, 1:39 am

K Dogg wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 12:40 am
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
123 wrote:
Hey family, ima tell yo mark a$$ sh*t fly attracting dookie breath a$$ this one more time. KEEP MY NANE OUT YO MOUTH b*tch!!! nigga u a fan boy. This nigga twenty said he ate a dope fiend booty out for $20 on Craigslist, ain’t no bigger L go come out of that.. unless we talkin bout oe a virgin and pushin 30 :ohhh: :whaat: twenty foh nigga :foh: :L:
u tellin him to keep your name outta his mouth and yet u always bringin up my name , it would be a L if i had never been propositioned by a woman, but that aint the case, i got a woman right now that wants to drop her husband and me and her move in together and she take care of me, do u got that option right now?

Neutron Nation
superior
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 9th, 2018, 4:48 am

This a LA L, theres footage of NBA YB boy upping the banger

Neutron Nation
superior
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 9th, 2018, 4:49 am

Big Bad trece with the green light....I mean green beach ball, here comes the excuses
"These vatos were from unincorpated pasadena which is not LA"
"this vatos were waiting for the green light from OG spanky pants"

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » August 9th, 2018, 8:15 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 4:49 am
Big Bad trece with the green light....I mean green beach ball, here comes the excuses
"These vatos were from unincorpated pasadena which is not LA"
"this vatos were waiting for the green light from OG spanky pants"
in a tight red "Chicago bulls" blouse? why he reppin Chicago?

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 9th, 2018, 9:34 am

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
123 wrote:

twenty i was at work busy, and i come back and see this sh*t.. NBA youngboy did look nervous.. he in watts, thats not his hood.. he was walking away from the car, and he looked nervous. thats normal cuz u dont know what niggas is about to do.. cuz NBA youngboy is from the south and u like the nigga u gonna agree with anyone who says he dont look scared, and anyone who disagree with u, ur gonna say they biased.. lol this facts.. they have they opinion i have mines.. even if OE came in here and commented on it i can see him saying he dont look scared cuz OE fucks with you.. lol me im diff, i call sh*t like i see it

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 9th, 2018, 9:36 am

SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:27 pm
on f acebook they pause the video at 20 seconds or 0:25 or 0:30 and you can see the dude in the streets with purple on pulling out a gun (he's on nba youngboy side) that's why he was in the streets while the rest ,was in the yard :lol:
purple and they in watts, than its a Grapestreet nigga... and like i said if u listen to the video u hear someone telling NBA young dont be scared :lol: or someshit like that

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 9th, 2018, 9:47 am

diff angle, he didnt look scared.. likd i said i call sh*t like i see it

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 11th, 2018, 10:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 9:34 am
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
123 wrote:

twenty i was at work busy, and i come back and see this sh*t.. NBA youngboy did look nervous.. he in watts, thats not his hood.. he was walking away from the car, and he looked nervous. thats normal cuz u dont know what niggas is about to do.. cuz NBA youngboy is from the south and u like the nigga u gonna agree with anyone who says he dont look scared, and anyone who disagree with u, ur gonna say they biased.. lol this facts.. they have they opinion i have mines.. even if OE came in here and commented on it i can see him saying he dont look scared cuz OE fucks with you.. lol me im diff, i call sh*t like i see it

Twenty my Potna for sure, i would definitely have his back and if he was out West and strugglin i would definitely help a brother out, but with that bein said, i still call things at truth value regardless if my peoples disagree or not, the truth is the truth period

, and im too busy for petty sh*t like this.... for me its fina be 6 days a week 10 to 12 hour days for 1 of my jobs and includin my 2nd job it gon have me on 16 to 20 hour days on mondays-tuesdays

so its bout to be stack money time and plus a brotha startin to fall in Love wit a Young Woman which i never thought i would ever get sprung cuzz i always said im too tough and grimey for that sh*t LOL but got damn is it movin in fast, SMH

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » August 11th, 2018, 11:39 pm

OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 10:59 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
123 wrote:

Twenty my Potna for sure, i would definitely have his back and if he was out West and strugglin i would definitely help a brother out, but with that bein said, i still call things at truth value regardless if my peoples disagree or not, the truth is the truth period

, and im too busy for petty sh*t like this.... for me its fina be 6 days a week 10 to 12 hour days for 1 of my jobs and includin my 2nd job it gon have me on 16 to 20 hour days on mondays-tuesdays

so its bout to be stack money time and plus a brotha startin to fall in Love wit a Young Woman which i never thought i would ever get sprung cuzz i always said im too tough and grimey for that sh*t LOL but got damn is it movin in fast, SMH

:tiphat: :tiphat: wrong is wrong right is right.. i dont have no problem with twenty he funny to me, but as u see with niggas, we too territorial.. twenty only defendin NBA young cuz he from the south.. Q only defends NY and bmore niggas, while the rest of blacks he dont give a f*ck about lol.. thats how i see it.. and u see them preaching that African American gang sh*t? but when it all said in done if they aint down with them team it wont work.. Team Israel that is :wink: .. a bunch of lost niggas.. black nigga get gunned down by meicans out here them niggas laughing and saying L and saying we got curfews. which is funny to me.. but nigga get killed in they city by non-black, then they want us to jump on planes and march with them.. OHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

BUT OE, U LIKE ME U MAKING A GANG OF MONEY N ALOT OF THIS sh*t WE TALK ABOUT ON HERE IS PETTY sh*t.. I JOKE AROUND WITH THESE NIGGAS WHILE IM DOING OTHER sh*t AND DONT TAKE THIS sh*t TO HEART.. U MIGHT WANT TO SIGN UP TO ROBINHOOD AND INVEST AND FLIP MONEY.. sh*t IS ADDICTING.. NIGGAS IS PETTY WITH THESE STOCKS MAN.. PUT LIKE A $1000 DOWN ON A STOCK THAT WORTH ONLY .02 CENT AND THE sh*t GOES UP TO .10 CENT AND THEY SELL IT BACK AND KEEP THE PROFIT

LOL WTF U FALLING IN LOVE ? HAHAHA THAT FAST? SHE LET U RUB HE a$$ AND NOW U SPRUNG :lmao: :chinamike:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » August 12th, 2018, 12:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 11:39 pm
OLDxENGLISH wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 10:59 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
SouthernKali-L™ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
123 wrote:

:tiphat: :tiphat: wrong is wrong right is right.. i dont have no problem with twenty he funny to me, but as u see with niggas, we too territorial.. twenty only defendin NBA young cuz he from the south.. Q only defends NY and bmore niggas, while the rest of blacks he dont give a f*ck about lol.. thats how i see it.. and u see them preaching that African American gang sh*t? but when it all said in done if they aint down with them team it wont work.. Team Israel that is :wink: .. a bunch of lost niggas.. black nigga get gunned down by meicans out here them niggas laughing and saying L and saying we got curfews. which is funny to me.. but nigga get killed in they city by non-black, then they want us to jump on planes and march with them.. OHHHHHHHHHHH THEM CURSES :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

BUT OE, U LIKE ME U MAKING A GANG OF MONEY N ALOT OF THIS sh*t WE TALK ABOUT ON HERE IS PETTY sh*t.. I JOKE AROUND WITH THESE NIGGAS WHILE IM DOING OTHER sh*t AND DONT TAKE THIS sh*t TO HEART.. U MIGHT WANT TO SIGN UP TO ROBINHOOD AND INVEST AND FLIP MONEY.. sh*t IS ADDICTING.. NIGGAS IS PETTY WITH THESE STOCKS MAN.. PUT LIKE A $1000 DOWN ON A STOCK THAT WORTH ONLY .02 CENT AND THE sh*t GOES UP TO .10 CENT AND THEY SELL IT BACK AND KEEP THE PROFIT

LOL WTF U FALLING IN LOVE ? HAHAHA THAT FAST? SHE LET U RUB HE a$$ AND NOW U SPRUNG :lmao: :chinamike:
yea i aint stackin big time money especially after bills and my habits SMH, I basically gotta work double and triple the amount regular people do just to be in a normal position SMH

but im tryna get enough to move out of state im tired of bein stuck in California, this place is like a energy and motivation drain SMH, and ima be lookin into some investment sh*t for sure! i just gotta find whats right for me personally on where to put my money into,

and as for the Lady im currently involved with, its a long story bruh bruh,LOL she coo tho, shes already callin herself "Mrs" and callin my Family Her "In Laws" n sh*t already :lol: :lol: im like damn this movin kinda fast(2 months) i also think she wanna make a baby(she already has 1) but i believe she wants another pretty soon, but i aint ready for all that sh*t yet

i gotta get clean off these hard drugs first, i dont want my seed all spoiled and polluted wit drugs SMH, if i have children i want them to be as healthy as possible

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » August 12th, 2018, 7:47 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 4:48 am
This a LA L, theres footage of NBA YB boy upping the banger
It was a LA Watts nigga who pulled the burner you mark a$$ nigga
The Azian is bacc cuhz