History on how us northwest side and west side Mexicans grew in Chicago in the early 80s as minorities from the SS

Allinyourhood
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

History on how us northwest side and west side Mexicans grew in Chicago in the early 80s as minorities from the SS

Unread post by Allinyourhood » July 22nd, 2018, 4:56 am

Today my youngest brother married his African american wife and both families went thru this experience for the 1st time of different cultures...but they are both college graduates and will be well off in the future...also i had all brothers so now she is my sister.
I grew up bridge port,pilsen until 8 &then moved to the westside in Austin on central avenue and north Avenue in the early 80 and the majority was white and then black.kings ,unknowns,LBz ,gaylords ,freaks playboys, vice lords and 4SRAN THE AVE .the white gangs would always be racist to me ,the ricans kings and unknowns were always high on weed but LBz were on luna and wabansia as a mixed race gang and black mobs were new to me but they both were respectful and feard all diwn the ave....im tipsy right now ,so i will continue my story tomorrow...Amor.

Neal
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Unread post by Neal » July 22nd, 2018, 8:42 pm

Was the guy who originally started the Brothers was originally a Count?

If so, wow, that would be 3 mobs that all split off from the Counts.

Were all the founding members of the Brothers were all former Counts?

Westborn
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Westborn » July 23rd, 2018, 2:36 am

anyone know bout bangin up north in the burbs? Around des plaines or park ridge?I work late at night n whenever I drive back to the city I always see a bunch of kids on the corner of Cumberland near city borders. anyone know bout it cus I thought des plaines/park ridge was pretty upper class

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » August 4th, 2018, 1:22 am

Neal wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:42 pm

Yes ,this is true.....my uncle's were all counts on my mom's side and Ambrose on my pops side...LBz lost 18th and Ashland pilsen cause of the rico case in 1999-2000 cause Ambrose and razas tricked on us cause they didn't want northwest brothers on 18th.

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 4th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Des Plaines got GDs, Kings, Royals and I think some 13s, but they farther north in the burbs like mount prospect

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » August 4th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Rosemont full of cops and firefighters, they got IGs there

Neal
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Unread post by Neal » August 4th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 1:22 am
Neal wrote:

Yes ,this is true.....my uncle's were all counts on my mom's side and Ambrose on my pops side...LBz lost 18th and Ashland pilsen cause of the rico case in 1999-2000 cause Ambrose and razas tricked on us cause they didn't want northwest brothers on 18th.
Oh, I thought LBs left 18th after they opened up North/Latrobe and Belmont/Cicero. This is not the 1999 Ambrose raid on PCP or where that 18 year-old Ambrose shot a cop in 2001?

Btw do you know the origin story of the Coulter Counts, where they also branched off from the Counts?

Spartans split off from the Counts.

Bishops split off from the Counts.

Latin Brothers split off from the Counts.

If all those mobs reported back to the Counts as regions, Babyface Nelson would be 1 powerful motherfucker.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » August 11th, 2018, 1:52 am

Neal wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Allinyourhood wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 1:22 am
Neal wrote:

Oh, I thought LBs left 18th after they opened up North/Latrobe and Belmont/Cicero. This is not the 1999 Ambrose raid on PCP or where that 18 year-old Ambrose shot a cop in 2001?

Btw do you know the origin story of the Coulter Counts, where they also branched off from the Counts?

Spartans split off from the Counts.

Bishops split off from the Counts.

Latin Brothers split off from the Counts.

If all those mobs reported back to the Counts as regions, Babyface Nelson would be 1 powerful motherfucker.
LBz moved from 18th st to the west side in the early 80s...so it was still LBz in pilsen till 2000 even thru the war between Counts and Bishops which we were neutral thru it but North ave and latrobe st LBz went every weekend to pilsen during the 90s to A&A and thats when pilsen gangs seen us getting stronger and more influential and then the rico case hit 18th and North and latrobe st in the year 2000 and LBz opened up Evil side KBst as a mixed race mob against BC st all Puerto Rican hood which they didn't like cause we was Mexican born thru the south side and now main set.

AboutBillions
foot soldier
Affiliation: Killer

Unread post by AboutBillions » Yesterday, 2:46 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 4:56 am
Today my youngest brother married his African american wife and both families went thru this experience for the 1st time of different cultures...but they are both college graduates and will be well off in the future...also i had all brothers so now she is my sister.
I grew up bridge port,pilsen until 8 &then moved to the westside in Austin on central avenue and north Avenue in the early 80 and the majority was white and then black.kings ,unknowns,LBz ,gaylords ,freaks playboys, vice lords and 4SRAN THE AVE .the white gangs would always be racist to me ,the ricans kings and unknowns were always high on weed but LBz were on luna and wabansia as a mixed race gang and black mobs were new to me but they both were respectful and feard all diwn the ave....im tipsy right now ,so i will continue my story tomorrow...Amor.
weak