Are YOU feared or respected in y'all hoods/towns/amongst your peers???

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Are YOU feared or respected in y'all hoods/towns/amongst your peers???

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » July 14th, 2018, 2:39 am

We always speak about how we would rather be feared than respected or respected than feared etc etc

But fuck that given y'all current life situations at this point are you feared or respected amongst your ppls?

For the thugs and gangsters on here who bust they guns n took over blocks, do ppl fear you because of that?

Chili are you respected or feared amongst the ppl at the hospital?

And for those who can answer this question, tell us why you are feared and/or respected

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 14th, 2018, 3:00 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 2:39 am
We always speak about how we would rather be feared than respected or respected than feared etc etc

But fuck that given y'all current life situations at this point are you feared or respected amongst your ppls?

For the thugs and gangsters on here who bust they guns n took over blocks, do ppl fear you because of that?

And for those who can answer this question, tell us why you are feared and/or respected
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I wouldn't even know I don't hang around or like scary people
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

40 OZ
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 14th, 2018, 3:08 am

I may not be respected, but I guarantee just about any nigga or squad tryna setup.. Ima send em packin quick.. they don't want no smoke. I'm a lowkey reckless ass goon.. I can hold blocks on my own. #facts

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 14th, 2018, 3:15 am

Fuck Louisville.. Im'a chitown slugger! :lol:

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » July 14th, 2018, 3:22 am

I'm respected but not feared. The only thing I think anybody ever feared about me was the fact that I was cool with people that they feared. People are scared to fuck with you when they know who your friends are.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 14th, 2018, 9:28 am

Idk....I'm just a cool laid back niggah thats always been focused on tryna make a few dollas 1 way or another & get alil Bunns...simple life...& very seldomly have niggahs fuked with me (in some cases idk if it's because they knew some of my peoples. Or not...but in other cases where I'm in hoods that people don't know my peoples it's still the same thing = lil to no problems) wouldn't say feared ..more so on respect level but I would warn anybody who think they respected to thread lightly & still be cautious because that "respect" will go so far...you still gonna have niggahs who don't care about that(same way if you feel you feared )....I try to think of it as "cordial"

1Million wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 3:22 am
People are scared to fuck with you when they know who your friends are.
You still gonna have that 1 niggah who don't give a fuk about ya peoples who name might hold weight in streets & still try to act up

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 14th, 2018, 9:34 am

Respected for some reason. I dont fuck wit niggas :lol:

Im only feared by those who tried me and those who know was made an example. Just hatin niggas really.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 14th, 2018, 12:54 pm

good errbody.... now post videos of ya'll and these peers :stoned: show us a day in the life :bow: since we got a lot of no-plugs (feared) niggas in here :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » July 14th, 2018, 1:02 pm

I got alot of people scared I'm a fuck they bitch....

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » July 14th, 2018, 1:10 pm

Hell nah i smoke hella bud, so i dap up alot of people when im out and about im not a feared individual in the slightest lol. Im a cool laid back nigga.

I wanna say the few people that i knew or knew of who people aint want no type a smoke with u couldnt tell from just seein them with the exception of one who lived by what his handle was essentially.

I wanna say this aint the place to be feared, cuz niggas a prolly line u if they shook but want u gone. I mean we all breath the same air and bleed too.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 14th, 2018, 1:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Hell nah i smoke hella bud, so i dap up alot of people when im out and about im not a feared individual in the slightest lol. Im a cool laid back nigga.

I wanna say the few people that i knew or knew of who people aint want no type a smoke with u couldnt tell from just seein them with the exception of one who lived by what his handle was essentially.

I wanna say this aint the place to be feared, cuz niggas a prolly line u if they shook but want u gone. I mean we all breath the same air and bleed too.
yup, that's going to fly over everybody head right here .

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » July 14th, 2018, 1:16 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I want to know if he's like Dr Cox from The Scrubs
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » July 14th, 2018, 1:17 pm

I was feared when I lived in majority white areas in Atascadero,Ca and Phoenix/Medford, Oregon, and I was only feared because people thought I was gonna hurt them or steal from them,

when I was in real hoods I wasn't feared I just had respect and was known to put a hurtin on people who disrespected me, but I wasn't feared, and no man should fear any man or hood period,

I only Fear God and sharks when im the ocean or bears when im in the woods

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » July 14th, 2018, 1:26 pm

A good question is would u pop on a well respected/feared nigga vuz he popped on ya mans. I was in that predicament where son and me were on good terms and we was on a porch chillin. I was wit one of my other guys who i guessed owed niggas money or whatever. My slow ass aint realise that niggas was gathering gettin ready to line son right next to me and im chillin cuz in my head its all love between me and this dude.

It must of been cuz we ended up bouncing and nothin happened. Son told me after the fact what it was and i was lime damn lol. I mean i would of did what i had to do but it would of been slow for niggas yall lmao.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » July 14th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Same ol head im talkin bout gotta baby moms who sound like styles p. She bark on that nigga, tall to him in ways none of the niggas under him would even think to talk to him. Shit crazy.

Thats a far cry from another feared nigga who got every nigga and bitch in his jects watchin over his girl making sure she aint on no fuck shit. Nigga will let the wolves beat her ass if she out of line lmao.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 14th, 2018, 2:52 pm

:lol: niggas fina kome in here and get on they 1998 DMX shit :lmao:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 14th, 2018, 3:09 pm

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:54 pm
good errbody.... now post videos of ya'll and these peers :stoned: show us a day in the life :bow: since we got a lot of no-plugs (feared) niggas in here :lmao: :lmao:
I'm a post a lil some just for you later when I figure out how to get it upload off my phone :tiphat:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 14th, 2018, 3:26 pm

40 OZ wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 3:09 pm
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
I'm a post a lil some just for you later when I figure out how to get it upload off my phone :tiphat:
when you post.. don't post em here bkuz Khmer and a few more other profiles be stealing my videos and pics I don't want it to happen to nobody else :lol: we fina make a new trend.... let's go back to the Midwest section and post shit that's why I been posting there to bring it back to life again like it was 2013-2016 :lol:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 14th, 2018, 3:36 pm

that's fucked up. I believe there's ways around it tho. Example. you can publish in certain formats but control access as the publisher. When you delete it, they cant see it no more. Let me think about it some more. I used to keep my ass in the MW section until it dried up. It'd be nice to see if we can get it moving again

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 15th, 2018, 1:16 am

Why Khmer gotta be a bitch like that tho? That shit aint cool.. You must have pissed that nigga off 20!

KOM
og
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » July 15th, 2018, 1:41 am

I'm more respected I think and I would like to keep it that way. Most niggas who are feared out here are more likely to get bodied becuz you are a threat to whatever the situation is, dope game, gangbanging, hood shit etc.

Folks just know I'll will go on 1 if you cross me or TRY to hoe me cuz I'm the laid back chill type that don't start shit or bother nobody. :shrug: . yea fear me then lol

You can be respected enough for a MF know not to fuck with you. So I rather be respected more than feared.

KOM
og
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » July 15th, 2018, 1:45 am

And these niggas nowadays tryna earn stripes too. I'm telling yah mane these young bulls be tryma go head up with them niggas that people fear. Mane I'm talmbout knocking yah noodles out just cuz folks fear you and yo name carry weight

:yeahaight:

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 15th, 2018, 2:31 am

Fuck it 20.. Ima post it anyways.. They have these lil stupid ass wannabe cobras in my hood called "outlaw gangstas" Theres only a few of them and they spray paint garages n shit tryna call guys out. They were out partying last new years and sent shots down my block. I came back later (with my drunk ass bitch) and aimed it up on their building. They know who I am and know I stay strapped but I been seeing them on the block lately and they try to act lowkey on them porches and/ or hide.. they don't want smoke. Straight bitches!

GL NEW DISS.jpg
GL NEW DISS.jpg (150.95 KiB) Viewed 260 times

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 15th, 2018, 2:34 am

Again.. they don't want no smoke! Got them moon clips stashed in the cut :lol: :321:

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2018, 2:45 am

For the most part most my older people’s I know are cool with me and then there’s some who I had problems with growing up with that we fake learned to respect each other somewhat ..after having beef/problems.

in the hood even with the love it’s always some people who wanna have issues with u just because...u deal with a problem accordingly people Will respect your gangsta ..they will know u don’t play around.

U don’t really wanna be the person people fear in the hood especially if u on ur bully shit..like a Debo from Friday type person...in real life people like that get killed if they don’t eventually stop bullying....people will call cops on u fast and push come to shove get u lined up.

GodMadeMeFunky
captain

Unread post by GodMadeMeFunky » July 15th, 2018, 3:53 am

Of course feared

Niggas jumpin fences and start runnin everytime they see me coming down the block :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 10:01 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I :lmao: THIS NIGGA THREW A JAB AT ME.. TYPICALLY I DONT RESPOND TO THESE TYPES OF THREADS.. THIS FALLS INTO THAT NIGGA SHIT CATERGORY WHERE EVERYONE WANTING TO BE A THUG.. I GIVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT ALL THAT SHIT, I JUST WANT MY MONEY AND MY BITCHES.. YOU NIGGAS CAN HAVE ALL THAT TOUGH GUY BUSSING GUNS SHIT..

I DONT KNOW MAN OUT HERE, I THINK CERTAIN NIGGAS MIGHT FEAR CERTAIN GANGS, NOT REALLY NO INDIVIDUALS.. IF A NIGGA KNOW HE CANT BEAT A NIGGA UP, HE MIGHT GET HIS GANG AND TRY TO JUMP U OR USE A WEAPON ON SOME COWARD SHIT.. BUT GROWING UP WE LIKED FIGHTING, BUT ONLY WHEN ITS FAIR, NIGGAS GET THEY ASS WHOOP AND START INVOLVING OTHER FOLKS IN IT.. SO MUCH DUMB NIGGA SHIT, I EVEN HAD GROWN MEN WHO I KNEW COULD WHOOP ME, PULL OUT WEAPONS ON ME.. THINK I WAS LIKE 16 OR 17, AND THIS GUY WAS 25.. LIGHT SKIN THUG NIGGA, WANTED TO SLASH A NIGGA UP OVER A CHICK.. DAMN SHAME THE GIRL WAS ONLY 16 HERSELF.. SAME CHICK CUZ SHE WAS CONSIDERED A HOOD RAT, SHE WAS DATING THIS BLOOD NIGGA FROM WEST COVINA, AND YEAH I WAS 16-17 AT THE TIME AND I HAD 5 BLOOD NIGGAS FROM WEST COVINA HOOP OUT ON ME.. FIRST THEY CAME ROLLING BY DEEP MEAN MUGGING ME, THEN PARKED THEY SHIT. THESE WAS IN SOME CONDOS.. FUNNY I WAS OUT THERE TALKING TO THIS COOL OLDER WHITE DUDE WHO WAS LIKE IN HIS 30'S LIVING WITH HIS MOMS.. THE WHITE GUY SEEN THESE 5 NIGGAS WALK UP TO ME AND THE WHITE GUY GOES IN HIS HOUSE.. GUESS HER DUDE WAS LIKE WHATS UP DO I KNOW SO AND SO, AND IM LIKE YEAH, AND HE WAS LIKE I HEARD YOU BEEN TRYING TO GET AT HER, NO LIE I GIVE HIM THIS FACE :nplease: , I WAS LIKE NAH NIGGA YO GIRL BE TRYING TO GET WITH ME.. REAL SHIT THE BF WAS LIKE MY HIEGHT, BUT THE OTHER NIGGAS WAS BIG. WIERD CUZ I WASNT AFRAID I JUST DIDNT FEEL THEY WAS TRYING TO BRING THAT TYPE OF ENERGY.. BUT STILL IT TAKES 5 NIGGAS TO APPROACH 1 NIGGA.. THEN OUT THE BLUE ALL I HEAR I IS WHATS UP NIGGA, 5X CRIP.. I TURNED AND IT WAS MY COUSIN, IN BLUE T-SHIRT, GREY CUT DICKIE SHORTS.. 1 OF THE BLOOD NIGGAS GOT SCARY AND STARTED SLOWLY BACKING UP, BOUT TO HIT THE CORNER IN RUN.. CUZ FOR A NIGGA TO JUST BE BY HIMSELF, THE NIGGA IS READY TO PULL THAT THANG OUT AND DUMP.. BUT THE BLOOD NIGGA WAS LIKE, OH EVERYTHINGS COOL, AND IM FROM SO AND SO BLOOD, FROM WEST COVINA, AND HE WAS SAYING HE JUST HAD TO HOLLAR AT ME CUZ HE HEARD HIS GIRL BEEN TALKING TO SOME DUDE.. SO MY COUSIN SEEN THEY WASNT ON NO WANTING TO BANG SHIT, SO IT WAS COOL.. THEN LATER THE BLOOD NIGGAS GAVE ME PROPS CUZ THEY SEEN I WASNT SCARY.. AND ONE OF THEM LIKED HOW I WAS LIKE NAHH NIGGA YO GIRL BEEN AFTER ME

BUT WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME THEY SAY I LOOK LIKE A THUG OR MEAN, CUZ THEY FEEL I BE MEAN MUGGING, AND WALK AROUND WITH MY FIST BALLED UP..

BUT FUCK LIVING IN LOW INCOME APARTMENTS, THATS WHERE ALOT OF DRAMA HAPPENS.. BROKE NIGGAS LIVING AROUND OTHER BROKE NIGGAS.. FUCK ALL THAT SHIT..

BUT THE THING IS I CANT MOVE LIKE HOW U NIGGAS MOVE.. LIKE IF I GET AN DUI, THEY TAKE MY LICENSE, I GET A ASSAULT CHARGE THEY TAKE MY LICENSE.. BASED ON THE CAREER I PICKED..

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 10:04 am

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: FACTS!! THATS WHAT I BEEN SAYING.. EVERY NIGGA WANTS TO BE A THUG OR STREET NIGGA AND BASED ON THESE NIGGAS STORIES THEY ALL STREET NIGGAS AND BUSS THEY GUNS BUT WHEN WE DID THAT POLL ON RACES, THEY WAS MOSTLY WHITES AND ASIANS ON THIS BOARD, SO WHERE IS ALL THESE THUGS AT :rosssip:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 10:11 am

BluntedUp wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 1:10 pm

:tiphat: :tiphat: MY SON BLUNT KEEPING IT REAL.. IM A LAID BACK KINDA QUIET COCKY ASS NIGGA..IM NOT A PEOPLE PERSON AT ALL, BUT ONCE I GET TO KNOW U THEN ILL LIKE U..

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » July 15th, 2018, 10:23 am

40 OZ wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:16 am
Why Khmer gotta be a bitch like that tho? That shit aint cool.. You must have pissed that nigga off 20!
:facepalm: NAh nigga twenty Lyin. Don’t believe his stupid ass :cmon: maybe his stupid ass actually believe it but I keep sayin I never done non that. Niggaz posted some pics of him on here and I reposted the same ones a couple times like every one else to fye his ass up.. but I put him in his feelings cuz I said funny shit
The Azian is bacc cuhz

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » July 15th, 2018, 10:27 am

I’m respected but you always go have some hatin ass niggaz.. especially cuz the females be letting a nigga fuck and u have some non pussy havin ass niggaz in the hood.. them is the most dangerous ones they will go on crash dummy missions for dumb niggaz like twenty cuz they feel like ‘fuck it I already ain’t shit’ and just mad in general niggaz be fuckin some shit they be dreamin if fuckin.. then I treat them hoes like I don’t need em. Feared not necessarily but there’s boundaries niggaz don’t cross wit me. And yea I got knuckleheaded extra homies niggaz know that
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 15th, 2018, 11:05 am

40 OZ wrote:
bkuz he's a lying ass Cambodian and I see thru all of his lies and always kall him out on it.. and he posted pics of my ma and family on here bkuz he's saving my pics and videos.. then go on another profile he creates to post em and thinking nobody is going to realize that's still Khmer doing it... then he lies about doing it but just typed in the old English thread that he did do it, and he don't care bkuz he don't take this site seriously :facepalm: see how much of a lying hypocrite he is :smh:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 15th, 2018, 11:06 am

K Dogg wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:23 am
40 OZ wrote:
:facepalm: NAh nigga twenty Lyin. Don’t believe his stupid ass :cmon: maybe his stupid ass actually believe it but I keep sayin I never done non that. Niggaz posted some pics of him on here and I reposted the same ones a couple times like every one else to fye his ass up.. but I put him in his feelings cuz I said funny shit
shut yo lying ass up you the only 1 who posting pics off my ma page from 2011-2013 please stop it :facepalm: you did that with OLD English too .. errbody already knows it's you , you even admitted in the other threads don't lie about it now..

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 15th, 2018, 11:07 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:04 am
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: FACTS!! THATS WHAT I BEEN SAYING.. EVERY NIGGA WANTS TO BE A THUG OR STREET NIGGA AND BASED ON THESE NIGGAS STORIES THEY ALL STREET NIGGAS AND BUSS THEY GUNS BUT WHEN WE DID THAT POLL ON RACES, THEY WAS MOSTLY WHITES AND ASIANS ON THIS BOARD, SO WHERE IS ALL THESE THUGS AT :rosssip:
:2cents: nobody still posted a video yet like ohno did or me in the streets moving around or etc ... we know Khmer ain't or he's going to lie about it :lol:

ThEwHo
fresh meat

Unread post by ThEwHo » July 15th, 2018, 11:15 am

Nigga u ass...like wack ass fuck...u don't even know bout that type of life u fucking scrub..change ur name before I change it for u nigga

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2018, 11:34 am

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:07 am
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
:2cents: nobody still posted a video yet like ohno did or me in the streets moving around or etc ... we know Khmer ain't or he's going to lie about it :lol:
20 ohno posted a video going to a block to see a hood up fight with 2 users on here & what video you posted on here I seen niggahs post videos of you in a kitchen making canned goods & baked chicken wings...what video you made?

...the dude 40oz just posted a video letting off in a alley(which I wouldn't even recommend) but yeah 2 different types of videos

ThEwHo
fresh meat

Unread post by ThEwHo » July 15th, 2018, 11:38 am

Nigga..that was for u too

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 12:46 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:34 am
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
20 ohno posted a video going to a block to see a hood up fight with 2 users on here & what video you posted on here I seen niggahs post videos of you in a kitchen making canned goods & baked chicken wings...what video you made?

...the dude 40oz just posted a video letting off in a alley(which I wouldn't even recommend) but yeah 2 different types of videos
LMAOOOOOOOOO SHOTS FIRED.. I STILL AINT SEEN 2O COOKING VIDEOS. I ONLY SEEN THE ONE WHERE HE ON THE SIDE OF A HOUSE CALLING HIS COUNTRY NIGGAS NIGGERS

brownbomber
superior
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Unread post by brownbomber » July 15th, 2018, 12:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:46 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOO SHOTS FIRED.. I STILL AINT SEEN 2O COOKING VIDEOS. I ONLY SEEN THE ONE WHERE HE ON THE SIDE OF A HOUSE CALLING HIS COUNTRY NIGGAS NIGGERS
Apb out for chili..i caught you lying ,you dissapesred from the other thread.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 15th, 2018, 12:50 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2018, 12:57 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:

Nah lol I wasn't tryna play 20 I'm tryna figure out what videos he always keep talking about this like the 3rd time I seen him mention videos he said he posted only 1s I seen was his home cooking joints...my son had heated up a can of green giant corn & some baked chicken..sht looked good though can't front on that lol

SuperSweet
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2018, 12:59 pm

In MY hood. I'm not feared or respected, I'm loved.

"Respect", is an other word for fear in the street.
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was shit but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 1:26 pm

brownbomber wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:50 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:

I WORKED THE LAST 3 DAYS. THE ONLY REASON IM UP CUZ I DRANKED A BANG AT WORK. ILL CHECK IT OUT LATER

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:59 pm
In MY hood. I'm not feared or respected, I'm loved.

"Respect", is an other word for fear in the street.
FUCK UP UR LOVED IN THE GAY COMMUNITY :lol:

brownbomber
superior
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Unread post by brownbomber » July 15th, 2018, 1:30 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:26 pm
brownbomber wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:50 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Bronx Nyuricans wrote:

I WORKED THE LAST 3 DAYS. THE ONLY REASON IM UP CUZ I DRANKED A BANG AT WORK. ILL CHECK IT OUT LATER
I saw ur name on here yesterday, but i hear you..still looking for a rebuttal. Lmao

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 15th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Q :cmon: stop it with the sneak shots all the time , I posted a thousand of videos on here and pics fuck u mean :facepalm: from 50s in my hand to me cooling walking pass people in my hood at a outside hood party to me koolin on another block party stop it fam.. you was busy making thousands of other threads to check it anyways :lol: and I didn't have no damn can goods nigga :smh: trying make it seem like I'm broke or some shit I been trapping harder than you ever kould.. if I was in b-more I would be a 10x bigger trapper than you is now :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:35 pm
. you was busy making thousands of other threads to check it anyways :

Exactly ontop of the fact I don't read alot of what you post....

So like I said I never seen no videos of you on here outside of cooking but aight bro @you posted a video being at a cookout lol

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » July 15th, 2018, 2:07 pm

ohno is feared when he went to twenty neighborhood :lol: twenty said he fear for his life when that nigga was in his own hood :bplease:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2018, 7:50 pm

K Dogg wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:27 am
I’m respected but you always go have some hatin ass niggaz.. especially cuz the females be letting a nigga fuck and u have some non pussy havin ass niggaz in the hood.. them is the most dangerous ones they will go on crash dummy missions for dumb niggaz like twenty cuz they feel like ‘fuck it I already ain’t shit’ and just mad in general niggaz be fuckin some shit they be dreamin if fuckin.. then I treat them hoes like I don’t need em. Feared not necessarily but there’s boundaries niggaz don’t cross wit me. And yea I got knuckleheaded extra homies niggaz know that
:webyup: :yeahaight:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U