(aa's board members) do you think African American community will get better?

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

(aa's board members) do you think African American community will get better?

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 13th, 2018, 7:38 pm

All jokes aside question for the strictly African American board members Spitz,20,chili ohno bk town Kom etc...

Do you seeing things getting worse,sustained to what they are ,or better ..I'm talking all around from economic,the family structure(dating scene ), drug use violence etc

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 13th, 2018, 7:56 pm

all around as a whole we won't never get better :lol: ..... that time has kame by and I believe it was in the b.c times and early A.D .. ever since slavery days til now .. we progressed but from dating and trying to make black love strong, black education, more black businesses , more black degrees and etc... I think trying to solve everything at once will slow us down and we need to focus on the more important things first.. why ? bkuz this new era of black people 30's n down don't have no real patience and dedication like the blacks from the 50's , 60's and 70's did ..

--so I think we can probably see more progress + in black businesses..
--IDK about black education the women is carrying us in that.. as far as dating it's a problem with us niggas and black women and it's deep that gotta be solve by both of us, not just 1 to why we run away to whites/ Latinas/ and etc instead of dating each other and etc..

---we also need to get on 1 accord about what religion we gonna allow to "let us look stupid" and split us :lol: we got Christianity and islam kicking our asses also which is another 1 of our problems in our community..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » July 13th, 2018, 7:59 pm

When niggas can clean up the community niggas a be straight. Ain't even that uphill of a battle if niggas can manage to cut out street shit that suck the hoods dry and leave it open to foreign occupation(cops, people owning shops who not from there, yuppies,etc).

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 13th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Hell nawl. Nature got to run its course if u talk to big hotep niggas they gone talk to you about all da shit black people created and built and been around way longer, now while dats true 1 got to ask themselves how long were black people suppose to rule and be supervisor? Everybody get they turn we been there done that but we GOT to get in the mindset of helping each other out instead of sayin "fuck dat nigga"

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 13th, 2018, 8:06 pm

We enslaved whites too, so fuck em :whaat: :2cents:

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm

stagnet I think we in a cycle thatll we will be in for a few generations
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » July 13th, 2018, 8:25 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 8:06 pm
yup , in the B.C era we enslaved whites, arabs too :lol: then karma (aka mother nature & father time ) ranned it's kourse and karma kame back too only have us enslaved by whites/arabs and etc ....

karma is something the freemasons/moors deemed a "universal law" that works on a global universal scale ..soo if we do rise to the top like our ancestors did thousands of years ago how long will it last and how will it topple? by the hands of us or whites/arabs/Asians /latins ?

Realspit
og
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » July 13th, 2018, 8:32 pm

From the shit I be readin and the ignant niggas who Not appreciative and simple minded as hell that I deal with nah

But we a strong people I think a lot of niggas gonna fall to the waste side cuz they stuck in a loop and lack vision

And the strong blacks with vision and hustle gonna be ok.

I think blacks as a whole will come out ok but as AA's I can't really say mane...

How the country is now seem like we bout to suffer some more along w white people who on a decline too and is actin out
All I can say is get you a bag and put it with some likeminded AA's people w sense leave the bull shit at the door
Cuz shit gotta get worse before it gets better

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » July 13th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Stop voting Democrat/Being Liberal
Stop worshiping white religions

There's a few simple steps

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » July 13th, 2018, 9:43 pm

As history has proven the hoods will always be the hood for the fact a lot of the hood mentality is fucked up.

The same places known as hoods have always been known as the hood for generations and generations...only hoods that progressed are hoods that kicked people out and moved in all new people.

Poverty and lack of education mixed with oppression from police will always produce the same type of mentality over and over and over...it’s the people who make a place bad...a lot of us are stuck in a cycle that a lot of people can’t get out of..so generations repeat the same things.

If everybody from the hood realized everybody around them isn’t the enemy and understand how society is designed for failure maybe a good amount of people might make real effort to do right and help each other but there will always be the bad side of the hood that will always be there. Some people don’t wanna live a better life because they can’t imagine it and don’t know better...jail/death/addiction is destined for those people.

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » Yesterday, 2:23 am

Hard to say I wanna say yes but realistically no cuz of the mindset of a lot AA's. A stagnant cycle is in the works as of now. Honestly we have the resources in our face to better our "community" . But until we move under 1 unit and focus on self, economics, and family structure we will continue to let "other races" come here and pass us. But we can progress and move forward its just some of us gone get left behind, it is what it is.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 3:03 am

Nope

Crooked$ipp
major
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Unread post by Crooked$ipp » Yesterday, 4:59 am

As a whole.our community have gotten better economically speaking yet our poverty rate is steady. Majority of our community consist of working class & middle class people yet the Black poverty declining in the future at a gradual rate. Black owned businesses have increased by a sizeable percentage. Predominantly are entrepreneur firms and the raminder businesses that have employees. I would say that Black owned businesses will continue to multiply. I hope the portion of Black owned firm with employees balance out with independent freelancers.

Dating scene is :shrug: :shrug: .

Crime have lessened as whole when the Black homicides dropped.

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » Yesterday, 6:12 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 7:38 pm
All jokes aside question for the strictly African American board members Spitz,20,chili ohno bk town Kom etc...

Do you seeing things getting worse,sustained to what they are ,or better ..I'm talking all around from economic,the family structure(dating scene ), drug use violence etc

i been saying shit is getting worst.. niggas took it the wrong way. that is when that crying ass k-dawg was here. the black family structure is all fucked up... the women dont want to cook nor clean, and they rather be on social media talking shit to other chicks how they fucking they mans and how they pussy aint shit, or the other ones who saying dumb shit like leave my man alone bitch he dont want you.. really i dont know who to blame these women or the guys for not putting they foot in they asses so they wont be so damn reckless with the mouth.. be like them african and arab men and put these women in they place and if u have to beat them in public and drag them in the dirt :respek: :respek:

i dont know what it is but these non black chicks treat me good..they really trying to take care of you

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » Yesterday, 6:15 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Hell nawl. Nature got to run its course if u talk to big hotep niggas they gone talk to you about all da shit black people created and built and been around way longer, now while dats true 1 got to ask themselves how long were black people suppose to rule and be supervisor? Everybody get they turn we been there done that but we GOT to get in the mindset of helping each other out instead of sayin "fuck dat nigga"
post them paws nigga we still dont know if u one of us yet!! :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » Yesterday, 6:17 am

Bronx Nyuricans wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 8:25 pm
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 8:06 pm
yup , in the B.C era we enslaved whites, arabs too :lol: then karma (aka mother nature & father time ) ranned it's kourse and karma kame back too only have us enslaved by whites/arabs and etc ....

karma is something the freemasons/moors deemed a "universal law" that works on a global universal scale ..soo if we do rise to the top like our ancestors did thousands of years ago how long will it last and how will it topple? by the hands of us or whites/arabs/Asians /latins ?

was it us who enslaved arabs and whites or was it them east africans?

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » Yesterday, 6:34 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 9:29 pm
Stop voting Democrat/Being Liberal
Stop worshiping white religions

There's a few simple steps
niga fuck yo opinion u not one of us!!

i dont get why these people keeping saying stop whorshiping white religions, these the same ones who whorship they white genes.. black folks is the most spiritual people in this world, it shows all thru our history. they got that religion and spiritual beliefs from us...

im telling yall i can only rock with them guys who believe that Israelite beliefs.. all these other niggas is hard to trust..

i think one of the biggest problems with niggas in general and when i say niggas im talking about guys and girls, is everyone go out they way to be a thug, everyone wants to be hard, or have to prove they from the streets..fuck the hood!! its about moving out that prison, and trying to free yo mind.. im trying to relax, not think about hood shit that i was raised around.. im doing shit now that i never thought i would do.. im hanging around so many diff types of women, and they spoil u in these hospitals, and keep inviting me on trips, while niggas want to be stuck in the hood struggling and aint livng life.. even when u try to give other niggas the blue print they dont listen, or just aint motivated enough.. all it took for me is being in san bernardino hoods and growing up around gangs right smack in the hood, i admit it was exciting at times, but when ur taken out of it and see a better life where everyone is smiling in these huge ass houses, and having boats, motorcycles, jet skis, going into stores buying anything that u want, ur gonna crave it, then im taking back to the hood where its dark, and u feel proverty and evil amongst u.. fuck all that shit, ill be in khmer hood soon, will be going from Long Beach to Catalina island on jet skis with my main chick :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » Yesterday, 6:48 am

KOM wrote:
Yesterday, 2:23 am
Hard to say I wanna say yes but realistically no cuz of the mindset of a lot AA's. A stagnant cycle is in the works as of now. Honestly we have the resources in our face to better our "community" . But until we move under 1 unit and focus on self, economics, and family structure we will continue to let "other races" come here and pass us. But we can progress and move forward its just some of us gone get left behind, it is what it is.

OHHHHHHHHH IM LOVING THIS.. THIS IS JUST OVER NIGGAS HEADS... BROWN BOMBER WHERE U AT NIGGA?!!! ALOT OF THE STUFF YALL SAY ABOUT WHAT WE GO THRU THE BIBLE ALSO SAY ABOUT THE ISRAELITES AND THATS WHY IM ALWAYS SCREAMING THEM CURSES :rejoice: :rejoice:

DEUTERONOMY 28:43
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

YO BROWN WHERE U AT IM STILL FUCKIN U UP :phew:

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » Yesterday, 7:06 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Yesterday, 6:15 am
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
:huhwhat:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » Yesterday, 12:27 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
Yesterday, 7:06 am
The Chosen One wrote:
Yesterday, 6:15 am
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
:huhwhat:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :lmao: :lmao: chili kame in this bitch on bullshit and dummy with niggas :lmao: ..

@chili it was us blacks who enslaved whites and arabs..I don't wanna break it down to who or what side of Africa did it first whether west Africa or east :lol:

360 Degrees
corporal

Unread post by 360 Degrees » Yesterday, 12:49 pm

We will never get better if we can't keep families together with a in house dad/mom and get our children properly educated.

Every time I see another Black baby born out of wedlock by two young people I pretty much know that child has a slim chance of making it.

YayArea
underboss
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » Yesterday, 1:05 pm

Khmer need to come in here and post since chili made him an honorary black....