"this is America u not renting anything"-white racist chicago man to female wearing Puerto Rico shirt

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"this is America u not renting anything"-white racist chicago man to female wearing Puerto Rico shirt

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 13th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Man faces hate crime charges over racist Puerto Rico shirt rant
By Joe Tacopino July 12, 2018 | 5:18pm | Updated
Man berates woman for wearing a Puerto Rico flag shirt
Play Video
A Chicago man who was caught on video unleashing a racist tirade against a woman wearing a Puerto Rico shirt was hit with felony hate crime charges on Thursday.

Timothy Trybus, 62, originally faced misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct charges for the incident where he angrily confronted the woman and told her she “shouldn’t be wearing that” — referring to the shirt.

He now faces two counts of felony hate crime, the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office told The Post.

“After a review of the case, we approved felony hate crimes charges,” a spokesman for the attorney’s office told the Chicago Tribune.

During the encounter, 24-year-old Mia Irizarry was aggressively questioned about her citizenship by Trybus, who cops eventually said was drunk at the time.

“You shouldn’t be wearing that,” he said, referring to a shirt that read Puerto Rico and displayed the flag.

“You’re not going to change us,” 62-year-old Trybus is heard saying in the video.

“The world is not going to change the United States of America. You should not be wearing that in the United States of America.”

Puerto Rico has been a US territory since 1899.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 13th, 2018, 2:03 pm

:lol:

FleeLoc
underboss
Affiliation: $$$$$

Unread post by FleeLoc » July 13th, 2018, 2:52 pm

On my cuban shit fuck him lol

HoodProphet
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by HoodProphet » July 13th, 2018, 5:12 pm

Caldwell woods, borders Niles northern suburbs......99 percent white suburbs....well it use to be lots of assryians to

40 OZ
captain
Region: Midwest

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 13th, 2018, 8:38 pm

Dumbass old man

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » July 13th, 2018, 8:40 pm

how does he not know that Puerto Rico is a US territory?
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » July 13th, 2018, 9:19 pm

He knows, he just drunk and racist

40 OZ
captain

Unread post by 40 OZ » July 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Alotta that white hatred for PR's is played out. It aint like its the 60's -80's when they were flooding white hoods in LS/HP. PR's are now comfortably settled and are more Americanized than ever before. My father (white) used to be on the racist shit (like mostly everyone) back in the day until he met my mother (she's PR) who stayed off Drake n Cortland. The guys around never fucked with him because he never fucked with them and the rest was history.

Count Olaf
underboss

Unread post by Count Olaf » July 14th, 2018, 1:39 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 9:19 pm
The type of guy to say Puerto Ricans are the worse Mexicans in the world :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
underboss

Unread post by Count Olaf » July 14th, 2018, 2:13 pm

40 OZ wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Alotta that white hatred for PR's is played out. It aint like its the 60's -80's when they were flooding white hoods in LS/HP. PR's are now comfortably settled and are more Americanized than ever before. My father (white) used to be on the racist shit (like mostly everyone) back in the day until he met my mother (she's PR) who stayed off Drake n Cortland. The guys around never fucked with him because he never fucked with them and the rest was history.
Irony is his great parents were probably discriminated probably called WOP or Mick i mean how else you get here to this great country :lol:

HoodProphet
boss

Unread post by HoodProphet » July 14th, 2018, 2:53 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 1:39 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 9:19 pm
The type of guy to say Puerto Ricans are the worse Mexicans in the world :lol:
You know whats crazy is I came across some quotes saying puerto ricans were more sub human then africans more than once

Sarmata
underboss
Affiliation: LG

Unread post by Sarmata » July 14th, 2018, 4:10 pm

40 OZ are you the guy that's mixed Polish and Rican?