Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Ex Chicago P. Stone Pueblo speaks growing up in the pueblos

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 13th, 2018, 3:50 am

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 13th, 2018, 5:32 am

The Pueblo shit sounds interesting. One thing I'm starting to notice about LA gangs is that it's always more than what it seems from the outside looking in, with different divisions under the Crip or Blood umbrella like the neighborhood card, gangster card, etc. LA gangbanging is actually more complex than what I thought initially.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » July 13th, 2018, 5:52 am

Yeah you'd be surprised to hear how alot of beefs been goin before the B and C era. and da gang is about the hood, period. Pueblos is the projects, thats they hood. and they move on they own tune it aint all damu love.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » July 13th, 2018, 6:09 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 5:52 am
Yeah you'd be surprised to hear how alot of beefs been goin before the B and C era. and da gang is about the hood, period. Pueblos is the projects, thats they hood. and they move on they own tune it aint all damu love.
I peep that too in how LA bangers "hit you up" versus how Chicago bangers "check you". In LA they say where you from but in Chicago they ask what you is or what you claiming? In LA it almost sounds like they just asking for a location but it also seems like the hood (location) and gang are actually interchangeable.

SnitchKilla303
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Gangstaz Killin Snitchez

Unread post by SnitchKilla303 » July 13th, 2018, 7:12 am

I'm from Denver so when I hear Pueblo I'm like Pueblo, CO
Shit is dump lmao I know they got gangs n shit but this ain't what it's about. After watchin I'm noticin more and more that bangin in Denver and bangin in LA looks the same at first but it gets different the closer you look