Hood 2 Hood Oakland (Mac Blast & The Acorn M.O.B)

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Hood 2 Hood Oakland (Mac Blast & The Acorn M.O.B)

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 3:16 am

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » July 10th, 2018, 3:29 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 3:16 am
Them niggas look 2001 east coast as fuck

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 3:32 am

HTIC wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 3:29 am
The Chosen One wrote:
YEAH OAKLAND NIGGAS HAVE A TOTALLY DIFF VIBE THAN SOUTHERN CALI NIGGAS.. THINK DUDE IN THE BEGINNING WAS SAYING HOW THEY GAVE LA THE CRIPS.. I DIDNT WANT THIS INTERVIEW FULLY.. SURE I SEEN IT MANY YEARS AGO.. HAVE TO HIT THE GYM

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » July 10th, 2018, 3:40 am

I know on part 2, it says the short dude with the black hoody with silver designs on it got sent off for a body. And a couple them niggas died or some shit.

If it wasnt for that unmistakable california architecture, i woulda put money up saying these was 2001 ny, jersey or philly niggas lol

But these niggas and new orleans niggas is the first ones i seen with mad extendos. These the videos i think about when chicago claims they started that shit... and these videos was made when most them chicago niggas was still being potty trained.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 10th, 2018, 4:44 am

:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 6:54 am

The Chosen One wrote:
OE I KNOW U WATCHING THIS AND READING THIS.. THAT VERSE YOU SEEN

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » July 10th, 2018, 7:05 am

HTIC wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
I mentioned this several years ago:

The only place in California where niggas are front runners on fashion is LA. Bay cats still dress like this... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 7:14 am

murksiderock wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 7:05 am
HTIC wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
I mentioned this several years ago:

The only place in California where niggas are front runners on fashion is LA. Bay cats still dress like this... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAOOOOOOO SHITS FIRED!! BUT I THINK THOSE SAC TOWN NIGGAS DRESS SIMILAR AND HAVE THE SAME DREADS.. OAKLAND NIGGAS IS WAY MORE HOOD AND THEY IN A CITY WHILE SAC TOWN IS UHHHH WELL, A FARMLAND :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 7:18 am

:lmao: :nplease: :nplease: ITS CRAZY HOW DIFF NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN CALI IS.. LOOK AT THESE SAC TOWN NIGGAS

murksiderock
boss

Unread post by murksiderock » July 10th, 2018, 7:59 am

Bruh I dont even know where you be finding these videos... :lmao:

G-Parkway/30s area is where that Oakland family landed back 20 years or so ago and turned that hood out. That was a Crip side back in the 80s/early 90s, then it was one of them spots cats from all different sides used to trap at and got it all hot, then those Oakland cats put they stamp on it. That neighborhood got a ton of history and this the side Lav from, that area really with it, but it's literally the only area that went so hard on the Bay shit...you gotta understand the B/C culture been in Sac since '79, so when niggas saw an organized movement that was different from that, it caught on...

I got some distant relatives around there, popped through back in April. Older women who know my mom live in the area...

They not dressing like that anymore lmao, but it's still the hood with the most Bay mob influence (it's really Crip friendly though, they got Crip allies and its 3 or 4 different Crip hoods in close proximity around the G)....but it's a big ass hood, a bunch of different parts, easy to get lost in...because of they affiliation they the main ones people talk about when they say Sac has a lot of anti-Mozzy people...

It's only natural for Sac to have Bay influence because we in they shadow in NorCal, but Sac definitely has our own style, and it ain't the desert shit you IE niggas got... :lol: ...The Bay influenced our music and slang but there's definitely a Sac vibe, only a small percentage of people in Sac all the way mobbed out like Oakland niggas...

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 10th, 2018, 8:16 am

murksiderock wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 7:59 am

G-Parkway/30s area is where that Oakland family landed back 20 years or so ago and turned that hood out. That was a Crip side back in the 80s/early 90s, then it was one of them spots cats from all different sides used to trap at and got it all hot, then those Oakland cats put they stamp on it. That neighborhood got a ton of history and this the side Lav from, that area really with it, but it's literally the only area that went so hard on the Bay shit...you gotta understand the B/C culture been in Sac since '79, so when niggas saw an organized movement that was different from that, it caught on...

I got some distant relatives around there, popped through back in April. Older women who know my mom live in the area...

They not dressing like that anymore lmao, but it's still the hood with the most Bay mob influence (it's really Crip friendly though, they got Crip allies and its 3 or 4 different Crip hoods in close proximity around the G)....but it's a big ass hood, a bunch of different parts, easy to get lost in...because of they affiliation they the main ones people talk about when they say Sac has a lot of anti-Mozzy people...

It's only natural for Sac to have Bay influence because we in they shadow in NorCal, but Sac definitely has our own style, and it ain't the desert shit you IE niggas got... :lol: ...The Bay influenced our music and slang but there's definitely a Sac vibe, only a small percentage of people in Sac all the way mobbed out like Oakland niggas...

ILL BE HONEST I THINK SAC TOWN MUSIC IS BETTER THAN OAKLAND MUSIC..

NIGGA LOOK AT THE 39 SEC MARK ITS A BIG FARM :lmao: TIGHT SONG DOE

murksiderock
boss

Unread post by murksiderock » July 10th, 2018, 8:56 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 8:16 am
murksiderock wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 7:59 am

ILL BE HONEST I THINK SAC TOWN MUSIC IS BETTER THAN OAKLAND MUSIC..

NIGGA LOOK AT THE 39 SEC MARK ITS A BIG FARM :lmao: TIGHT SONG DOE
:lmao: :facepalm: bruh this looks like it was shot either way out by the airport or outta town completely. Ain't no farms in the city, but the jokes are funny...

I never been a fan of Oakland music, to be honest. I wasnt always a fan of Sac music either, still isn't my favorite style of rap, but I'll take us over Oakland, but obviously I have a greater connection to Sacramento and more incentive to see us win...

Now put up some more pictures of dusty, nowhere ass San Bernardino so I can clown your ass lol...

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » July 14th, 2018, 2:30 am

sac got the music scene right now as far as north cal goes
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » July 14th, 2018, 5:29 am

It's also I a trip how sac and the bay always linked up w SD more on the music tip too

LA's in its own world