superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Re: CHALDEANS

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » July 11th, 2018, 5:00 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 4:34 am
OE SAYING THOS PEOPLE LIVING IN IRELAND ISNT THE REAL IRISH PEOPLE:
:salute: Yes Sir, Just like the ones in Israel today claiming that's there land and heritage aint the real ones, they just colonizers from khazaria and Poland areas claiming to be middle eastern, just like England is doin in Ireland and Wales/Scotland its easy to see when u magnify the situation but I spent my whole life not knowing the truth about my people, but as scriptures say the veil was over mine and my peoples along with you and your peoples eyes and weve lived in ignorance until now, all these irish folk claimin Cherokee, French, Spaniard, Jewish and everything else except what they really are Irish/Iberian/Iber/Eber/Hebrew just like black folks go around claimin everything else other then what they really are Hebrew Israelites :salute:

2 Corninthians 3:16 :salute:
They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

Its great bein woke up by Scriptures, and the fact that more and more people are falling away from the Truth and Word of God just shows me its True more n more everyday

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

:whew: :approve: :salute: :umhm: :naswin:
its just time for me to quit my foolishness and get on track with the Creator and Ruler of All and Everything and Repent of my Sins

The Chosen One
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 11th, 2018, 11:35 pm

brown im reading the bible now, address this verse my nigga? :wink: :respek:

http://biblehub.com/joshua/7-7.htm

Joshua 7:7
Israel Defeated at Ai
…6Then Joshua tore his clothes and fell facedown before the ark of the LORD until evening, as did the elders of Israel; and they all sprinkled dust on their heads. 7“O, Lord GOD,” Joshua said, “why did You ever bring these people across the Jordan to hand us over to the Amorites to be destroyed? If only we had been content to stay on the other side of the Jordan! 8O Lord, what can I say, now that Israel has turned its back and run from its enemies?…

:phew: SO GOD WAS HANDING THE ISRAELITES OVER TO THE AMORITES BUT ACCORDING TO WHITE SCHOLAR BROWN THE ISRAELITES ARE THE AMORITES :killself: LIKE I SAID U DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, U HAVE EYES BUT U CANT SEE.. THE WHITE MAN CANT TEACH U ABOUT UR BOOK

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 11th, 2018, 11:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: BROWN TAKE THIS L.. CAN U EXPLAIN THIS VERSE TO ME?

http://biblehub.com/joshua/9-1.htm

Joshua 9:1
The Deceit of the Gibeonites
1Now when news of this reached all the kings west of the Jordan— those in the hill country, the foothills, and all along the coast of the Great Sea toward Lebanon (the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites)— 2they came together to wage war against Joshua and Israel.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :chinamike:

brownbomber
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: y-owe-me ave

Unread post by brownbomber » July 12th, 2018, 3:07 am

1st and foremost i would like to remind you ,i asked youbto show me any outside source that says the amorites were hamitic..youve failed to do say,so im guessing i won that point..

Now to your ?s
@amazigh....The Maghreb region in northwestern Africa is believed to have been inhabited by Berbers from at least 10,000 BC.[48] Local cave paintings, which have been dated to twelve millennia before present, have been found in the Tassili n'Ajjer region of southern Algeria. Other rock art has been observed in Tadrart Acacus in the Libyan desert. A Neolithic society, marked by domestication and subsistence agriculture, developed in the Saharan and Mediterranean region (the Maghreb) of northern Africa between 6000 and 2000 BC.

The first semitic and hamitic speakers..

From biblical perspective ..i guess that would be shem and ham ..

From a REAL life prospective..the first semitic nation im aware of is akkad..ol sargon and nem..i want to say that was around 3,500 -2,500... The first hamitic nation would be the sudan ,not 100 percent..natufians were an east african ppl and you already posted an article on them that dates them back to 13000 bc (in the levant) i belive they were an extension of the nubian culture ..hamitic language is older than semitic yet the bible aa shem being listed as the oldest...

@the amorites being enslaved..the amorites woukdnt have been slaves..the amost were the parent group of the hyksos and thats who went through slavery...

The Lord shall bring thee into Egypt — Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither and sold for slaves. With ships — according to joshephus. General titus i believe vespasian was the emperor already sent the jewsvto egyot etc..yourbresponse is yoibdont believed xyz without providing anybproof or further explaination,im just waiting to see what youll come up with lmao
The Lord shall bring thee into Egypt — Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were c

@khazars.. The kharzars are only 1/3 rd semitic..2/3rds of their dna is european.
What are your thoughts on the mizrahi jews,fir some odd reason yall only speak about the karzars,the khazars are the least pure ..why not discuss the purest jews the mizrahi?

Mizrahi Jews, Mizrahim (Hebrew: מִזְרָחִים‬‎), also referred to as Edot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח‬; "Communities of the East"; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿEdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ), Bene HaMizrah ("Sons of the East"), or Oriental Jews,[10] are descendants of local Jewish communities in the Middle East from biblical times into the modern era. They include descendants of Babylonian Jews and Mountain Jews from modern Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Uzbekistan, the Caucasus, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan. Yemenite Jews, as well as North African Jews are sometimes also included, but their histories are separate from Babylonian Jewry.

Mizrahi Jews
Total population
3.5 million

See how it says theyre (the mizrahi) are descendants of local jewish communities from BIBLICAL TIMES into the modern era..waiting on your response lmao

@amorites and the bible verse you pasted..yea israel made up the story,ots literally that simple..the fact that the only place you prove this story is from a book we all kno that have edited and redited..

@ evidence of the amorites being semites..
1..they originated in syria..semitic land..they didnt migrate their ,theyre native to the moutain area of syria
2.they spoke an extinct branch of semitic,it was three branches of western semitic languages ..the. Amorites had their own semitic language ,so who did they get it from themselves...same with the hittites,the hittites are believed to be some of (in not the ) oldest indo european language..they couldntve copied. If theyre the oldest branch..
3..genetics ,theyre haplogroup links them to other semites..
4..interestingly enough the land was known as the land of aram ,and the aramean ppl were a related group
Vs your single piece of evidence, various bible verses.that may or may not have been tampered with

@ irish..the irish did descend from neolithic middle eastern farmers..they would be distant relatives to the ppl of the middle east..the neolithic farmers left the middke east for europe thousands of yrs. Before the events of the bible took place

@ that egyptian pic..yea that could be a e1b1a carrier..the blacls from uganda etc
Our ancestors were already in west africa during this time (well mine were ,ket you tell it you was in the middle east somewhere praying to aliens)

Asselar man is a Neolithic skeleton discovered by Theodore Monod and Wladimir Besnard[1] (in various sources incorrectly named M.M. Besnard or M.V. Besnard) in 1927, in the Adrar des Ifoghas. The massif is located near Essouk in what is now the Kidal Region of Mali. Wickliffe Draper funded the expedition.

The Asselar specimen has been dated to around 6,400 BP, making it no older than the Holocene. Along with such fossils as Iwo Eleru (11,000 BP) and Ishango (8,000 BP), which were excavated from archaeological sites in West and Central Africa, Asselar is one of the earliest known anatomically modern human skeletons of Negroid type. Older fossils with a similar morphology have also been found near Khartoum, dated to between 8,000 and 5,000 BC.[2]

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 12th, 2018, 3:13 am

brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 3:07 am
1st and foremost i would like to remind you ,i asked you to show me any outside source that says the amorites were hamitic..youve failed to do say,so im guessing i won that point..

Now to your ?s
@amazigh....The Maghreb region in northwestern Africa is believed to have been inhabited by Berbers from at least 10,000 BC.[48] Local cave paintings, which have been dated to twelve millennia before present, have been found in the Tassili n'Ajjer region of southern Algeria. Other rock art has been observed in Tadrart Acacus in the Libyan desert. A Neolithic society, marked by domestication and subsistence agriculture, developed in the Saharan and Mediterranean region (the Maghreb) of northern Africa between 6000 and 2000 BC.

From a REAL life prospective..the first semitic nation im aware of is akkad..ol sargon and nem..i want to say that was around 3,500 -2,500... The first hamitic nation would be the sudan ,not 100 percent..natufians were an east african ppl and you already posted an article on them that dates them back to 13000 bc (in the levant) i belive they were an extension of the nubian culture ..hamitic language is older than semitic yet the bible has shem being listed as the oldest...

@the amorites being enslaved..the amorites wouldnt have been slaves..the amorites were the parent group of the hyksos and thats who went through" slavery..".

The Lord shall bring thee into Egypt — Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were carried thither and sold for slaves. With ships — according to joshephus. General titus i believe vespasian was the emperor already sent the jewsvto egyot etc..yourbresponse is yoibdont believed xyz without providing anybproof or further explaination,im just waiting to see what youll come up with lmao
The Lord shall bring thee into Egypt — Which was literally fulfilled under Titus, when multitudes of them were c

@khazars.. The kharzars are only 1/3 rd semitic..2/3rds of their dna is european.
What are your thoughts on the mizrahi jews,for some odd reason yall only speak about the karzars,the khazars are the least pure ..why not discuss the purest jews the mizrahi?

Mizrahi Jews, Mizrahim (Hebrew: מִזְרָחִים‬‎), also referred to as Edot HaMizrach (עֲדוֹת-הַמִּזְרָח‬; "Communities of the East"; Mizrahi Hebrew: ʿEdot(h) Ha(m)Mizraḥ), Bene HaMizrah ("Sons of the East"), or Oriental Jews,[10] are descendants of local Jewish communities in the Middle East from biblical times into the modern era. They include descendants of Babylonian Jews and Mountain Jews from modern Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Dagestan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Uzbekistan, the Caucasus, Kurdistan, Afghanistan, India, and Pakistan. Yemenite Jews, as well as North African Jews are sometimes also included, but their histories are separate from Babylonian Jewry.

Mizrahi Jews
Total population
3.5 million

See how it says theyre (the mizrahi) are descendants of local jewish communities from BIBLICAL TIMES into the modern era..waiting on your response lmao

@amorites and the bible verse you pasted..yea israel made up the story/ stories.it's literally that simple..the fact that the only place you can prove this story is from a book we all kno that have edited and redited,says more than i can say

1..they originated in syria..semitic land..they didnt migrate their ,theyre native to the moutain area of syria
2.they spoke an extinct branch of semitic,it was three branches of western semitic languages ..the. Amorites had their own semitic language ,so who did they get it from themselves...same with the hittites,the hittites are believed to be some of (in not the ) oldest indo european language..they couldntve copied. If theyre the oldest branch..
4..interestingly enough the land was known as the land of aram ,and the aramean ppl were a related group
Vs your single piece of evidence, various bible verses.that may or may not have been tampered with

@ irish..the irish did descend from neolithic middle eastern farmers..they would be distant relatives to the ppl of the middle east..the neolithic farmers left the middke east for europe thousands of yrs. Before the events of the bible took place

@ that egyptian pic..yea that could be a e1b1a carrier..the blacks from uganda etc
Our ancestors were already in west africa during this time (well mine were ,ket you tell it you was in the middle east somewhere praying to aliens)

Asselar man is a Neolithic skeleton discovered by Theodore Monod and Wladimir Besnard[1] (in various sources incorrectly named M.M. Besnard or M.V. Besnard) in 1927, in the Adrar des Ifoghas. The massif is located near Essouk in what is now the Kidal Region of Mali. Wickliffe Draper funded the expedition.

The Asselar specimen has been dated to around 6,400 BP, making it no older than the Holocene. Along with such fossils as Iwo Eleru (11,000 BP) and Ishango (8,000 BP), which were excavated from archaeological sites in West and Central Africa, Asselar is one of the earliest known anatomically modern human skeletons of Negroid type. Older fossils with a similar morphology have also been found near Khartoum, dated to between 8,000 and 5,000 BC.[2]

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2018, 3:55 am

BROWN BEFORE I HIT THE GYM, TELL US WHEN THEY WENT INTO SLAVERY ACROSS THE WORLD? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2018, 5:44 am

:foh: :foh: :comeon: WHAT CURSES THEY GOING THRU BROWN? WHEN WAS THESE MUTHFUCKAS ENSLAVED AND SOLD TO THEIR ENEMIES VIA SHIPS ACROSS THE WORLD??

DANIELS VISION OF THE MOST HIGH

Daniel 7:9

New Living Translation
I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient One sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool. He sat on a fiery throne with wheels of blazing fire,

English Standard Version
“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.

Berean Study Bible
As I continued to watch: Thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took His seat. His clothing was white as snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

New American Standard Bible
"I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire.

King James Bible
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

BROWN WHERE THA HAIR LIKE PURE WOOL :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2018, 6:25 am

brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 3:13 am
brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 3:07 am
1st and foremost i would like to remind you ,i asked you to show me any outside source that says the amorites were hamitic..youve failed to do say,so im guessing i won that point..

Now to your ?s

From a REAL life prospective..the first semitic nation im aware of is akkad..ol sargon and nem..i want to say that was around 3,500 -2,500... The first hamitic nation would be the sudan ,not 100 percent..natufians were an east african ppl and you already posted an article on them that dates them back to 13000 bc (in the levant) i belive they were an extension of the nubian culture ..hamitic language is older than semitic yet the bible has shem being listed as the oldest...

@the amorites being enslaved..the amorites wouldnt have been slaves..the amorites were the parent group of the hyksos and thats who went through" slavery..".

What are your thoughts on the mizrahi jews,for some odd reason yall only speak about the karzars,the khazars are the least pure ..why not discuss the purest jews the mizrahi?

Mizrahi Jews
Total population
3.5 million

@amorites and the bible verse you pasted..yea israel made up the story/ stories.it's literally that simple..the fact that the only place you can prove this story is from a book we all kno that have edited and redited,says more than i can say

@ that egyptian pic..yea that could be a e1b1a carrier..the blacks from uganda etc

AND BROWN UR NOT MAKING SENSE, IS THE HITTIES LANG AND AMORITES SHEM, HAM OR JAP.?
HITTIES IS UNDER TE EUROPEAN LANG TREE WHILE HEBREW IS UNDER THE AFRO ASIATIC LANG

HEBREW NOT EUROPEAN LANG :lol:

Afroasiatic (Afro-Asiatic), also known as Afrasian and in older sources as Hamito-Semitic (Chamito-Semitic) or Semito-Hamitic, is a large language family of about 300 languages. It includes languages spoken predominantly in West Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa and parts of the Sahel.

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 12th, 2018, 1:30 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 3:55 am
BROWN BEFORE I HIT THE GYM, TELL US WHEN THEY WENT INTO SLAVERY ACROSS THE WORLD? :lol: :lol: :lol:
In roman times roman times..just read joshephus the jewish historian he confirms this as well..it was the known world..not thecwprld as we know it in 2018. america wasnt known at that time period to the ppl if east africa and the middleeast..

they wefe enslaved by babylon,Assyrians,romans etc all of this happenrd in the b.c era
.you act like the bible wqs written yesterday ..even now the karazars are basically running the show not the mizrahi..thmizrahu have no power..
.all of those curses are bull shit excuss my French..,it just an excuse for ppl to underacheive. when ever you want to go over them just let me know,thise made up curses are easybto debunk..what does your bible hub say about the curses? Lmao..
America isnt mentioned in the bible unless you want to tell me egypt is really so and so lol. America,south america,china,Australia,japan arent mentioned in the bible because it wasnt apart of their known world
None of those names appear in the bible

@chili ..youre just not paying attention..the language chart goes against what the bibke sats..somebody ly8ng..i said the hittites were indo european)japeth)..the amorites were semitic..i ussd the example of the hittites and amorites to show that the canaanites werent related to each other..how couod they be hamwhen one speaks semet8c and the other apeaks japeth..the only arguement you couod make is they got the language from another group..the problem with that is ,the hittites ate believed to be some of the first indo european speakers..so if theyre one of the first,who could've influenced them

@wool..The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, Berean Study Bible The hair of His head ..
Even if you want to take that verse literally ..just pull up a middle eastern lamb and see that they have stringy hair..not like american sheep at all

Afro asiatic..thats ham and shem combined

Never said hebrew was european..lmao you make up stuff to have an arguement..start quoting me because youre conveniently adding in things i never said in this thread..never said hebrew was any thing other than a semtic language..its the only living canaanite language

Hopefully you have some tougher questions? This was pretty weak lmao

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2018, 6:53 pm

brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 1:30 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
In roman times roman times..just read joshephus the jewish historian he confirms this as well..it was the known world..not thecwprld as we know it in 2018. america wasnt known at that time period to the ppl if east africa and the middleeast..

they wefe enslaved by babylon,Assyrians,romans etc all of this happenrd in the b.c era
.you act like the bible wqs written yesterday ..even now the karazars are basically running the show not the mizrahi..thmizrahu have no power..
.all of those curses are bull shit excuss my French..,it just an excuse for ppl to underacheive. when ever you want to go over them just let me know,thise made up curses are easybto debunk..what does your bible hub say about the curses? Lmao..
America isnt mentioned in the bible unless you want to tell me egypt is really so and so lol. America,south america,china,Australia,japan arent mentioned in the bible because it wasnt apart of their known world

@chili ..youre just not paying attention..the language chart goes against what the bibke sats..somebody ly8ng..i said the hittites were indo european)japeth)..the amorites were semitic..i ussd the example of the hittites and amorites to show that the canaanites werent related to each other..how couod they be hamwhen one speaks semet8c and the other apeaks japeth..the only arguement you couod make is they got the language from another group..the problem with that is ,the hittites ate believed to be some of the first indo european speakers..so if theyre one of the first,who could've influenced them

@wool..The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, Berean Study Bible The hair of His head ..
Even if you want to take that verse literally ..just pull up a middle eastern lamb and see that they have stringy hair..not like american sheep at all

Never said hebrew was european..lmao you make up stuff to have an arguement..start quoting me because youre conveniently adding in things i never said in this thread..never said hebrew was any thing other than a semtic language..its the only living canaanite language

USE THE WHOLE VERSE

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. 15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace,

I CANT POST EVERYTHING CUZ I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK.. AND YES I KNOW THEY AINT SPEAK ON AMERICA IN THE BIBLE OR CHINA..NOW ADDRESS THE DARK FEET.. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE WHITE HEAD AND DARK FEET?

AND U DIDNT ADDRESS DANIELS 7:9 VISION OF THE MOS HIGH.. HAIR ON HIS HEAD IS PURE WOOL
Daniel 7:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool:

PLUS I WANT U TO ADDRESS ACTS 13:1... SIMEON IS AN ISRAELITE
New International Version
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

New Living Translation
Among the prophets and teachers of the church at Antioch of Syria were Barnabas, Simeon (called "the black man"), Lucius (from Cyrene), Manaen (the childhood companion of King Herod Antipas), and Saul.

http://biblehub.com/greek/3526.htm

◄ 3526. Niger ►
Strong's Concordance
Niger: Niger, a Christian
Original Word: Νίγερ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Proper Noun, Indeclinable
Transliteration: Niger
Phonetic Spelling: (neeg'-er)
Short Definition: Niger
Definition: Niger, a proper name.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
of Latin origin (dark in color)
Definition
Niger, a Christian
NASB Translation
Niger (1).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 3526: Νίγερ

Νίγερ, ὁ (a Latin name (`black')), Niger, surname of the prophet Symeon: Acts 13:1.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
Niger.
Of Latin origin; black; Niger, a Christian -- Niger.

Forms and Transliterations
Νιγερ Νίγερ Niger Níger
Links

AND ADDRESS THEM CURSES :whaat: :wink: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 12th, 2018, 6:56 pm

ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

Isaiah 11:11
…10Then in that day The nations will resort to the root of Jesse, Who will stand as a signal for the peoples; And His
resting place will be glorious. 11Then it will happen on that day that the Lord Will again recover the second time with
His hand The remnant of His people, who will remain, From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, And from
the islands of the sea. 12And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel,
And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

ISLANDS OF THE SEA AND THE DISPERSED FROM THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH... SHOW ME WHERE THEM MUTHAFUCKEN MIZAREN JEWS WAS DISPERSED TO THE ISLANDS AND 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH, BUT I CAN TELL U WHEN BLACK FOLKS WERE.. TAKE THIS L NIGGA :respek:

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 12th, 2018, 8:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 6:53 pm
brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 1:30 pm
The Chosen One wrote:

USE THE WHOLE VERSE

14The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. 15His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace,

I CANT POST EVERYTHING CUZ I HAVE TO GET READY FOR WORK.. AND YES I KNOW THEY AINT SPEAK ON AMERICA IN THE BIBLE OR CHINA..NOW ADDRESS THE DARK FEET.. HOW CAN SOMEONE HAVE WHITE HEAD AND DARK FEET?

AND U DIDNT ADDRESS DANIELS 7:9 VISION OF THE MOS HIGH.. HAIR ON HIS HEAD IS PURE WOOL
Daniel 7:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool:

PLUS I WANT U TO ADDRESS ACTS 13:1... SIMEON IS AN ISRAELITE
New International Version
Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul.

New Living Translation
Among the prophets and teachers of the church at Antioch of Syria were Barnabas, Simeon (called "the black man"), Lucius (from Cyrene), Manaen (the childhood companion of King Herod Antipas), and Saul.

http://biblehub.com/greek/3526.htm

◄ 3526. Niger ►
Strong's Concordance
Niger: Niger, a Christian
Original Word: Νίγερ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Proper Noun, Indeclinable
Transliteration: Niger
Phonetic Spelling: (neeg'-er)
Short Definition: Niger
Definition: Niger, a proper name.
Word Origin
of Latin origin (dark in color)
Definition
Niger, a Christian
NASB Translation
Niger (1).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 3526: Νίγερ

Νίγερ, ὁ (a Latin name (`black')), Niger, surname of the prophet Symeon: Acts 13:1.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
Niger.
Of Latin origin; black; Niger, a Christian -- Niger.

Forms and Transliterations
Νιγερ Νίγερ Niger Níger
Links

AND ADDRESS THEM CURSES :whaat: :wink: :yeahright:
Just list the curse you want adressed and i will provide evidence that the event already have tooken place,the probkem is history repeats itself so youll always have a grouo a ppl who fit some of those curses ,nothong special really..

The verse..youre the one who posted the verse about the lamb wool..im guessing you realize it wasnt talking about hair texture..first i dont its a literal description..heres how christian scholars you posted earlier answered the question

The reference to wool has nothing to do with the texture of his hair as being like wool, but to the color as being bright white. And his feet are not likened to "burnt" brass, implying darkness, but to "fine brass" (KJV), implying the brilliancy of burnished copper when heated to a bright glow.

@simeon the niger..there's no mention of him being an israelite ..cyrene was 8n north africa so,its possible simeon couldve been black..
If they allbwere black the question arises why is simeon single out as the niger or the black one...show in the bibke where it says simeon the niger father of rufus was an israelite ..

At the islands and 4 corners..the known 4 corners of the world which didnt include america,china etc..the islands would be the various islands around the Mediterranean
A random list if islands on the mediterranean
Albania
Sazan

Sunset over Sazan Island as seen from Vlore, Albania.
Kunë
Ksamil Islands
Franz Joseph Island
Zvërnec Islands
Tongo Island
Stil Island

Ksamil Islands in Albania.
Croatia Edit
Main article: List of islands of Croatia
Čiovo
Brijuni
14 islands
Brusnik
Cres
Drvenik Mali
Drvenik Veliki
Dugi otok
Elaphiti islands
Goli otok
Hvar

Ilovik
Ist
Kaprije
Koločep
Korčula
Kornati

Prvić Luka, Croatia
152 islands in Kornati archipelago
Krapanj
Krk
Lastovo
Lošinj
Lokrum
Lopud
Male Srakane
Mljet
Molat
Murter
Olib
Pašman
Pag
Palagruža
Plavnik
Premuda
Prvić
Rab
Rava
Rivanj
Sestrunj
Silba
Skarda
Susak
Svetac
Sveti Andrija
Šipan
Šolta
Ugljan
Unije
Vele Srakane
Vir
Vis
Vrgada
Zlarin
Zverinac
Žirje
Žut
France Edit
Corsica
Lavezzi Island
Frioul archipelago
Lérins Islands
Greece Edit
Main article: List of Greek islands
Crete
Euboea
Gavdos
Cyclades Islands
Amorgos
Anafi
Andros
Antimilos
Antiparos
Delos
Despotiko
Donousa
Folegandros
Gyaros
Ios
Iraklia
Kea (commonly known as Tzia)
Keros
Kimolos
Koufonisi
Kythnos
Makronisos
Milos
Mykonos
Naxos
Paros
Polyaigos
Rineia
Santorini
Schinousa
Serifos
Sifnos
Sikinos
Syros
Thirasia
Tinos
North Aegean islands
Chios
Fournoi
Ikaria
Limnos
Lesvos
Oinousses
Psara
Saint Eustratius (Island)
Samos
Samothraki
Thassos
Thymaina
Saronic Islands
Aegina
Agistri
Dokos
Hydra
Poros
Salamina
Spetses
Dodecanese Islands
Agathonissi
Arkoi
Armathia
Astypalia
Farmakonisi
Etc etc etc...

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 12th, 2018, 8:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 6:56 pm
ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

…10Then in that day The nations will resort to the root of Jesse, Who will stand as a signal for the peoples; And His
resting place will be glorious. 11Then it will happen on that day that the Lord Will again recover the second time with
His hand The remnant of His people, who will remain, From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, And from
the islands of the sea. 12And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel,

ISLANDS OF THE SEA AND THE DISPERSED FROM THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH... SHOW ME WHERE THEM MUTHAFUCKEN MIZAREN JEWS WAS DISPERSED TO THE ISLANDS AND 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH, BUT I CAN TELL U WHEN BLACK FOLKS WERE.. TAKE THIS L NIGGA :respek:
You have a selective reading i see..

Lets go over this verse SLOWLY LMAO...
At that time the lord will againthe second time with his hand will recover the remnant of his ppl that remain FROM ASSYRIA ,EGYPT,PATHROS,,CUSH ,ELAM,SHINAR,HAMATH AND FROM THE ISLANDS OF THE SEA.....all of these were not inhabited by blacks..egypt,cush is black ,but the ppl theyre reffering to are the habesha,habesha dont look like a west africanan maybe elam had dark skin ppl..assyria,shinar the islands of the most likely is referriing to some greek islands..

Pathros is upper egypt ,so im confused on why egypt is listed twice..

Pathros refers to Upper Egypt, primarily the Thebaid. It is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in Jeremiah 44:1 and 15; Isaiah 11:11; and Ezekiel 29:14, 30:14. It
These are all of the places the semitic ppl had comtact witj either through war lole assyria or intermarriage like with cush (the habesha)

Hamath..
Hama (Arabic: حماة‎ Ḥamāh, [ħaˈmaː]; Syriac: ܚܡܬ‎ Ḥmṭ, "fortress"; Biblical Hebrew: חֲמָת Ḥamāth) is a city on the banks of the Orontes River in west-central Syria. It is located 213 km (132 mi) north of Damascus and 46 kilometres (29 mi) north of Homs..they wasnt black either

Shinar..Shinar (/ˈʃaɪnɑːr/;[1] Hebrew שִׁנְעָר Šinʻar, Septuagint Σεννααρ Sennaar) is the term used in the Hebrew Bible for the general region of Mesopotamia.

The island of the sea..i was close it referring to the aegean sea..Patmos Island in the Bible
Patmos (Greek: Πάτμος, pronounced [ˈpatmos]) is a small Greek island in the Aegean Sea, most famous for being the location of both the vision of and the writing of the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation.
Patmos ..they wasnt black

It says he will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones....so baiscally hes talking about the captives israel has lost in war..

@ four corners andthe mizrahi..they were dispersed throughout the known 4 corners of the world at that time..thats how you got jews in nkrthafrica,europe,egypt,assyria etc..even that one third jewish blood the karzars have...the same haplpgroup j that some of the lemba in south africa carry on their y dna(even though s africa wasnt apart of the "known"world

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 10:52 am

brownbomber wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 8:59 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

At that time the lord will againthe second time with his hand will recover the remnant of his ppl that remain FROM ASSYRIA ,EGYPT,PATHROS,,CUSH ,ELAM,SHINAR,HAMATH AND FROM THE ISLANDS OF THE SEA.....all of these were not inhabited by blacks..egypt,cush is black ,but the ppl theyre reffering to are the habesha,habesha dont look like a west africanan maybe elam had dark skin ppl..assyria,shinar the islands of the most likely is referriing to some greek islands..

Pathros refers to Upper Egypt, primarily the Thebaid. It is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in Jeremiah 44:1 and 15; Isaiah 11:11; and Ezekiel 29:14, 30:14. It
These are all of the places the semitic ppl had comtact witj either through war lole assyria or intermarriage like with cush (the habesha)

Hamath..
Hama (Arabic: حماة‎ Ḥamāh, [ħaˈmaː]; Syriac: ܚܡܬ‎ Ḥmṭ, "fortress"; Biblical Hebrew: חֲמָת Ḥamāth) is a city on the banks of the Orontes River in west-central Syria. It is located 213 km (132 mi) north of Damascus and 46 kilometres (29 mi) north of Homs..they wasnt black either

Shinar..Shinar (/ˈʃaɪnɑːr/;[1] Hebrew שִׁנְעָר Šinʻar, Septuagint Σεννααρ Sennaar) is the term used in the Hebrew Bible for the general region of Mesopotamia.

The island of the sea..i was close it referring to the aegean sea..Patmos Island in the Bible
Patmos (Greek: Πάτμος, pronounced [ˈpatmos]) is a small Greek island in the Aegean Sea, most famous for being the location of both the vision of and the writing of the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation.

It says he will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones....so baiscally hes talking about the captives israel has lost in war..

@ four corners andthe mizrahi..they were dispersed throughout the known 4 corners of the world at that time..thats how you got jews in nkrthafrica,europe,egypt,assyria etc..even that one third jewish blood the karzars have...the same haplpgroup j that some of the lemba in south africa carry on their y dna(even though s africa wasnt apart of the "known"world

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROWN IM FUCKING U UP WITH THESE VERSES NIGGA!!.. BROWN SIMEON IS AN ISRAELITE AND THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS BLACK AND NIGGA IF HE IS BLACK THAN HIS FATHER IS BLACK TOO AND HIS BROTHERS IF WE GOING BY SCIENCE.. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA DONT TRY TO BUCK DANCE AROUND IT NIGGA..

Tribe of Simeon. According to the Hebrew Bible, the Tribe of Simeon (/ˈsɪmiən/; Hebrew: שִׁמְעוֹן‬, Modern Shim'on, Tiberian Šimʻôn, "Hearkening; listening") was one of the twelve tribes of Israel. The Book of Judges locates its territory inside the boundaries of the Tribe of Judah.

AND DO U WANT TO SEE THEM ISLANDS OF THE SEA, HERE IS UR ISLANDS

ISLANDS AND THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH WITH ACTUAL FACTS TO BACK THAT UP

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :yeahright: ISLANDS AND THE 4 CORNERS
IM EMBARRASSING YOU RIGHT NOW

SHOW ME PROVE OF ALL THEM FAKE ASS JEWS GOING INTO ALL THEM LANDS VIA SHIPS, SOLD AND DISPERSED INTO THE ISLANDS AND 4 CORNERS OF THIS EARTH.. I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH ON THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE EITHER :lol: :lol:

AND NIGGA ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO TO ALL THEM FAKE JEWS CLAIMING TO BE JEWS

Revelation 2:9
I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

AND WHO IS CLAIMING TO BE JEWS AND THE BIBLE SAYING THEY ARE LYING?

Deuteronomy 28:48
you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

THERE IS MANY VERSES IN THE BIBLE THAT SPEAK ON WOODEN AND IRON YOKE AROUND THE NECKS.. FEEL FREE TO SHOW ME ANY OF THEM FAKE JEWS WITH YOKES AROUND THEY NECKS, SHIT SHOW ME ANY WHITE OR ARAB PERSON WITH IT ON, ILL EVEN TAKE CARTOON PICS TO HELP U, CUZ UR DROWNING RIGHT NOW.. :lmao: :lmao: :respek: :hmm:

ITS FUNNY CUZ EVERYTHING IM SAYING GOES WITH THE BIBLE, EVEN HOW THE OTHER NATIONS WILL COME TOGETHER AND TRY TO WIPE OUT ISRAEL HISTORY AND EVERY BLACK PERSON WILL TELL U HOW THEY BEEN WIPING AWAY OUR HISTORY.. IT ALL ADDS UP..

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 11:12 am

WHAT YOU SAID
@simeon the niger..there's no mention of him being an israelite ..cyrene was 8n north africa so,its possible simeon couldve been black..
If they allbwere black the question arises why is simeon single out as the niger or the black one...show in the bibke where it says simeon the niger father of rufus was an israelite ..

Genesis 46:8
Study Bible
Those who Went to Egypt: The Children of Leah
8Now these are the names of the sons of Israel (Jacob and his descendants) who went to Egypt: Reuben, Jacob’s firstborn. 9The sons of Reuben: Hanoch, Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi.…
Those who Went to Egypt: The Children of Leah
8Now these are the names of the sons of Israel (Jacob and his descendants) who went to Egypt: Reuben, Jacob’s firstborn. 9The sons of Reuben: Hanoch, Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi. 10The sons of Simeon: Jemuel, Jamin, Ohad, Jachin, Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanite woman

BROWN ILL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/8095.htm

◄ 8095. Shimon ►
Strong's Concordance
Shimon: a son of Jacob, also his tribe, also an Israelite with a foreign wife
Original Word: שִׁמְעוֹן
Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine
Transliteration: Shimon
Phonetic Spelling: (shim-one')
Short Definition: Simeon
Word Origin
from shama
Definition
a son of Jacob, also his tribe, also an Isr. with a foreign wife
NASB Translation
Shimeon (1), Simeon (43).

Brown-Driver-Briggs
שִׁמְעוֺן44 proper name, masculine (compare proper name שמעון in Palmyrene Lzb378; meaning doubtful; Rs and others compare said to mean offspring of hyena and wolf; see HoggEBiv. 4531); —
1 second son of Jacob and Leath, Συμεωη: Genesis 29:33 (name explanation from שָׁמַע), Genesis 35:23; Exodus 1:2 14t. (associated especially with Levi Genesis 34:25,30; Genesis 49:5).

2 tribal name Judges 1:3 (twice in verse); Judges 1:17; Numbers 1:6 +; so ׳גְּנֵי שׁ Numbers 1:22 7t., ׳מַטֵה שׁ Numbers 1:23; Numbers 2:12; Numbers 13:5; ׳מַטֵּה גְנֵי שׁ Numbers 10:19; Numbers 34:20; Joshua 19:1,8; Joshua 21:9; 1 Chronicles 6:50.

3 post-exilic Jew with foreign wife Ezra 10:31.

LIKE I SAID BROWN IS SIMEON IS BLACK WHICH THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS HE IS THAN HIS BROTHERS WAS BLACK TOO.. THIS NOT THAT DIFFICULT.. IM JUST CUTTING YOU..BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND ITS FUNNY CUZ IT MATCHES WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS..

AND LIKE I USED TO TELL YOU.. IF NOAH AND HIS SONS AND THEY WIVES WAS THE ONLY ONES TO SURVIVE THE FLOOD THAN WHO ON THAT ARK IS BLACK, CUZ THAT BLACK Y AND X CHROMOSOME IS STILL ON THIS EARTH TODAY AND EVERYONE IS LINKED TO IT, AND NO OTHER RACE CAN CREATE US GENETICALLY, BUT WE CAN CREATE THEM, SO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME BASED ON SCIENCE WHO WAS BLACK? CUZ IF HAM WAS BLACK THAN SHEM AND JAP AND NOAH WAS ALL BLACK.. NOAH AND PETER WHO ARE BOTH ISRAELITES WAS MISTAKEN FOR EGYPTIANS. NOW U KNOW WHY CUZ WE LOOK THE SAME.. WE WAS ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR.. JOSEPH BROTHERS DIDNT EVEN RECONISE HIM AND HE WAS LIVING IN EGYPT..

BROWN CAN U ANSWER ME THAT WHO ON NOAH ARK WAS BLACK? IM GONNA CUT YOU, CU U CANT SAY THEY WAS WHITE :lol:

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 12:21 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 10:52 am
brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

Hamath..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROWN IM FUCKING U UP WITH THESE VERSES NIGGA!!.. BROWN SIMEON IS AN ISRAELITE AND THE BIBLE SAYS HE IS BLACK AND NIGGA IF HE IS BLACK THAN HIS FATHER IS BLACK TOO AND HIS BROTHERS IF WE GOING BY SCIENCE.. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA DONT TRY TO BUCK DANCE AROUND IT NIGGA..

Tribe of Simeon. According to the Hebrew Bible, the Tribe of Simeon (/ˈsɪmiən/; Hebrew: שִׁמְעוֹן‬, Modern Shim'on, Tiberian Šimʻôn, "Hearkening; listening") was one of the twelve tribes of Israel. The Book of Judges locates its territory inside the boundaries of the Tribe of Judah.
.smthe tribe of simeon and simeon the niger atent the same ppl lmao..not even the same time frame lmao. Yet you fucking me up with these verses lmao..i knew you would try and mix those two up

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice: :yeahright: ISLANDS AND THE 4 CORNERS

The only th8ng tou look up the biblical uslands of tge sea ,its referring to the islands of patmis..bwasically a greek island..

SHOW ME PROVE OF ALL THEM FAKE ASS JEWS GOING INTO ALL THEM LANDS VIA SHIPS, SOLD AND DISPERSED INTO THE ISLANDS AND 4 CORNERS OF THIS EARTH.. I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH ON THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE EITHER :lol: :lol:
The proof there decendants are still tgeee..no e1b1a is in greece,assyria,etc..

I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The khazars

you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.

Thats how thet were tranported back yo egypt

THERE IS MANY VERSES IN THE BIBLE THAT SPEAK ON WOODEN AND IRON YOKE AROUND THE NECKS.. FEEL FREE TO SHOW ME ANY OF THEM FAKE JEWS WITH YOKES AROUND THEY NECKS, SHIT SHOW ME ANY WHITE OR ARAB PERSON WITH IT ON, ILL EVEN TAKE CARTOON PICS TO HELP U, CUZ UR DROWNING RIGHT NOW.. :lmao: :lmao: :respek: :hmm:

If everything happened inbc era,where am i supposed to get pictures,i guess they has Polaroids back theb

ITS FUNNY CUZ EVERYTHING IM SAYING GOES WITH THE BIBLE, EVEN HOW THE OTHER NATIONS WILL COME TOGETHER AND TRY TO WIPE OUT ISRAEL HISTORY AND EVERY BLACK PERSON WILL TELL U HOW THEY BEEN WIPING AWAY OUR HISTORY.. IT ALL ADDS UP..
List the nations that supposedly came against israel. The anglo saxons are our biggest enemy and theyre not naned in the bible..list the nations

Light work lmao

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Had to repost this ..
Simeon and the tribe of simeon isnt the same..i dont kno if you were mistaken or intenionally lying but either way youre info is wrongthe tribe of simeon predates simeon the niger,but i know timelines doesnt matter that much to you
Ad

Humanities › Religion & Spirituality
Who Was Simeon (Niger) in the Bible?
This little-known New Testament character carries big implications.
Flipboard
Email
Preacher
Dan Kitwood / Getty Images
by Sam O'Neal
Updated June 06, 2018
There are literally thousands of people mentioned in the Bible. Many of these individuals are well-known and have been studied throughout history because they played major roles in the events recorded throughout Scripture. These are people such as Moses, King David, the apostle Paul, and so on.

But most of the people mentioned in the Bible are buried a little deeper within the pages — people whose names we may not recognize off the top of our heads.

A man named Simeon, who was also called Niger, was such a man. Outside of some dedicated New Testament scholars, very few people have heard of him or know about him in any way. And yet his presence in the New Testament may signal some important facts about the early church of the New Testament — facts that point to some surprising implications.

Simeon's Story
Here is where this interesting man named Simeon enters the pages of God's Word:

1 In the church that was at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius the Cyrenian, Manaen, a close friend of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work I have called them to.” 3 Then after they had fasted, prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them off.
Acts 13:1-3

This calls for a bit of background. The Book of Acts largely tells the story of the early church, including its launch at the Day of Pentecost all the way through the missionary journeys of Paul, Peter, and other disciples.

By the time we get to Acts 13, the church had already experienced a powerful wave of persecution from both Jewish and Roman authorities. More importantly, the church leaders had begun discussing whether Gentiles should be told about the gospel message and included within the church — and whether those Gentiles should convert to Judaism.

Many church leaders were in favor of including the Gentiles just as they were, of course, but others were not.

Barnabas and Paul were at the forefront of the church leaders who wanted to evangelize the Gentiles. In fact, they were leaders in the church at Antioch, which was the first church to experience large numbers of Gentiles converting to Christ.

At the beginning of Acts 13, we find a list of additional leaders in the Antioch church. These leaders, including "Simeon who was called Niger," had a hand in sending Barnabas and Paul on their first missionary journey to other Gentile cities in response to the work of the Holy Spirit.

Simeon's Name
So why is Simeon significant in this story? Because of that phrase added to his name in verse 1: "Simeon who was called Niger."

In the original language of the text, the word "Niger" is best translated as "black." Therefore, many scholars have concluded in recent years that Simeon "who was called black (Niger)" was indeed a black man — an African Gentile who had transplanted to Antioch and met with Jesus.

At the bottom it says simeon was an african gentile..

@ fake jews..that woupd be the kharzars,thats why you all dont mentiin the mizarhi..
The evidence would be various jewish groups and how therye all related..mizrahi are the purest .the jews of europe,egypt etc descend from them..you cant e1b1a being dominant in those regions..thats proof enough in my eyes..

@ yokes of wood and iron...thats how they were transported to egypt on ships by general titus..you dont think they had a wayvto restrain prisoners back in ancient times?

@ pic of the hyksos(hebrews) being enslaved by rome..
images.jpg
images.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 80 times
images.jpg
images.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 80 times
Only can find a hand ful of drawingsbbut thats surprising we're talking about something that happened in bc era vs pics from the 1800s etc..look how the depicted the jews of rome..

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 1:04 pm

The islea of the sea when you look it up us referring to patmos and other islands in the AEGEAN SEA..

LMAO AT BAHAMAS,JAMAICA ETC..IT SAID HE WOULD GATHER HIS PPL FROM THERE ..

SO LETS LOOK AT THE PLACES NAMED ASSYRIA ,EGYPT UPPER AND LOWER,SHINAR WHICH IS MESOPATAMIA BUT SOME HOW WHEN. IT SPEAKS ON THE ISLES ITS NOT TALKING ABOUT PATNOS OR OTHER ISLANDS IN THE REGION ..NO ITS TALKING ABOUT ISLANDS HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD..YEA THAT MAKES TONS OF SENSE LMAO..

WHEN YOU LOOK IP BIBLICAL ISLES OF THE SEA ..I CAN ASSURE THAT HAITI WPNT POP UP...YOU THINK THE AMERICAS ARE THE ONLY PLACE WITH ISLE..IF YALL SUPPOSED TO BE SCATTERED ALL DID ALL IF YALL END UP IN AMERICA OR THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

I AINT EVEN BROKE A SWEAT YET LMAO

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 1:12 pm

@Noah..lmao..youre gonna cut me with rehashed sumerian story lmao this should be interesting..who was black..ham was black according to the story..japath and shem wasnt dark according to the story..the bible never mention shem ir jaoeth as being dark so ill be interested on what toure gonna make up to fit your narrit@noahnigga adam their oeiginal man name means red i believe..

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 1:24 pm

Last thing ,but i had to add this

It just occurred to ne it isles of the sea correct..the carribean is in the ocean not sea..i didnt say the isles of the ocean it say seas like the aegean sea for example which is in the region like the rest of places names i.e shinar,hamath etc

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 5:27 pm

brownbomber wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 12:21 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

Hamath..

.smthe tribe of simeon and simeon the niger atent the same ppl lmao..not even the same time frame lmao. Yet you fucking me up with these verses lmao..i knew you would try and mix those two up

The only th8ng tou look up the biblical uslands of tge sea ,its referring to the islands of patmis..bwasically a greek island..

The khazars

If everything happened inbc era,where am i supposed to get pictures,i guess they has Polaroids back theb

List the nations that supposedly came against israel. The anglo saxons are our biggest enemy and theyre not naned in the bible..list the nations

Light work lmao
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRICKETS!! NIGGA WHEN I SAID JEWS IM SPEAKING ON ALL THEM NON BLACK FAKE JEWS... AND ITS FUNNY I KEEP USING THE BIBLE AND U COPYING AND PASTING WHAT SOME SCHOLARS WHO JUST TRYING TO GUESS HAD TO SAY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. THE SPIRIT TEACHES YOU NOT MAN, MAN BEEN LYING TO YOU

WTF IS THIS PIC SUPPOSE TO PROVE? WHERE IS THE IRON YOKES? LMAOOOOOOOOOO CRICKETS.. NIGGA SHOW ME A PIC OF SOME DARK GEEKS POURING WINE AND TRYING TO CLAIM ITS YOKES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

BROWN QUICK SHOW ME ANOTHER MAN IN THE BIBLE NAMED SIMEON :rosssip: :wink: .. THATS THE ONLY ONE LOLLLLLL.. I SHOWED U THE LINKS ON BIBLE HUB AND EVERYTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: THE NIGGA IS LIKE A CHRISTIAN AND CANT ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG... THE NIGGA DONT WANT TO USE THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE STUDY TOOLS BUT HE RATHER JUST USE A RANDOM SCHOLAR TRYING TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... FELLOW BLACKS DO U SEE THIS SHIT, BROWN JUST LIKE THE WHITE MAN, THE NIGGA WILL SAY THE ISRAELITES IS EVERYTHING BUT BLACK FOLKS..

THEN THE NIGGA WANT TO ALSO SAY ADAM IS NOT BLACK, BUT HE CANT SHOW ME A OLDER BONE OR CHROMOSOME OF THE Y OR X CHROMOSOME THAT IS STILL IN EVERYONE TODAY.. NOBODY KNOWS THE DATES NIGGA, THEY JUST PULLING RANDOM SHIT OUT OF THEY ASSES AND TRYING TO MAKE SHIT FIT.. THEY WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO HIDE THE ISRAELITES HISTORY, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS

DNA OF ADAM, WHICH THEY ALSO SAY WAS A BLACK MAN.. SO IF NOAH AND HIS SONS AND DAUGTHERS WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SURVIVED THE FLOOD THAN WHO ON THAT SHIP WAS BLACK SINCE THERE IS STILL BLACKS TODAY NIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , AND IF ONE OF THE SONS WAS BLACK THAN NOAH WAS BLACK TOO.. HAHAHAHAHA :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

AND NIGGA U BETTER TELL ME WHEN THEY TURNED WHITE.. WAS IT THEM HAMITES WHO ENTERED EUROPE AND MATED WITH THE NEANDERTHALS... AND ITS FUNNY CUZ THAT E1B1B WAS GOING ALL THRU EUROPE MIXING, AND ASIA MIXING, AND IT WAS FORBIDDEN FOR THE ISRAELITES TO GO OUT MIXING, SO OUR BLOOD E1B1A IS ONLY IN A SELECTED FEW, U KNOW THEM SAME FEW WHO IS ON THEM ISLANDS OF THE SEAS AND 4 CORNERS OF THIS EARTH, THAT WAS DISPERSE :hmm:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 5:53 pm

LOL

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 5:53 pm

THIS NOT RACIAL ISSUES ITS THE BIBLE U NUMB NUTS :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » July 13th, 2018, 5:54 pm

THEY SEEN I WAS GIVING BROWN THAT WORK SO THEY MOVED THE THREAD

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 6:58 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 5:27 pm
brownbomber wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 12:21 pm
The Chosen One wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
ADDRESS THIS VERSE TOO

Hamath..

The khazars

Light work lmao
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CRICKETS!! NIGGA WHEN I SAID JEWS IM SPEAKING ON ALL THEM NON BLACK FAKE JEWS... AND ITS FUNNY I KEEP USING THE BIBLE AND U COPYING AND PASTING WHAT SOME SCHOLARS WHO JUST TRYING TO GUESS HAD TO SAY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. THE SPIRIT TEACHES YOU NOT MAN, MAN BEEN LYING TO YOU

WTF IS THIS PIC SUPPOSE TO PROVE? WHERE IS THE IRON YOKES? LMAOOOOOOOOOO CRICKETS.. NIGGA SHOW ME A PIC OF SOME DARK GEEKS POURING WINE AND TRYING TO CLAIM ITS YOKES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

BROWN QUICK SHOW ME ANOTHER MAN IN THE BIBLE NAMED SIMEON :rosssip: :wink: .. THATS THE ONLY ONE LOLLLLLL.. I SHOWED U THE LINKS ON BIBLE HUB AND EVERYTHING :lol: :lol: :lol: THE NIGGA IS LIKE A CHRISTIAN AND CANT ADMIT WHEN HE IS WRONG... THE NIGGA DONT WANT TO USE THE BIBLE AND THE BIBLE STUDY TOOLS BUT HE RATHER JUST USE A RANDOM SCHOLAR TRYING TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... FELLOW BLACKS DO U SEE THIS SHIT, BROWN JUST LIKE THE WHITE MAN, THE NIGGA WILL SAY THE ISRAELITES IS EVERYTHING BUT BLACK FOLKS..

THEN THE NIGGA WANT TO ALSO SAY ADAM IS NOT BLACK, BUT HE CANT SHOW ME A OLDER BONE OR CHROMOSOME OF THE Y OR X CHROMOSOME THAT IS STILL IN EVERYONE TODAY.. NOBODY KNOWS THE DATES NIGGA, THEY JUST PULLING RANDOM SHIT OUT OF THEY ASSES AND TRYING TO MAKE SHIT FIT.. THEY WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO HIDE THE ISRAELITES HISTORY, JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS

DNA OF ADAM, WHICH THEY ALSO SAY WAS A BLACK MAN.. SO IF NOAH AND HIS SONS AND DAUGTHERS WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SURVIVED THE FLOOD THAN WHO ON THAT SHIP WAS BLACK SINCE THERE IS STILL BLACKS TODAY NIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , AND IF ONE OF THE SONS WAS BLACK THAN NOAH WAS BLACK TOO.. HAHAHAHAHA :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

AND NIGGA U BETTER TELL ME WHEN THEY TURNED WHITE.. WAS IT THEM HAMITES WHO ENTERED EUROPE AND MATED WITH THE NEANDERTHALS... AND ITS FUNNY CUZ THAT E1B1B WAS GOING ALL THRU EUROPE MIXING, AND ASIA MIXING, AND IT WAS FORBIDDEN FOR THE ISRAELITES TO GO OUT MIXING, SO OUR BLOOD E1B1A IS ONLY IN A SELECTED FEW, U KNOW THEM SAME FEW WHO IS ON THEM ISLANDS OF THE SEAS AND 4 CORNERS OF THIS EARTH, THAT WAS DISPERSE :hmm:
@iron yokes..that happen in 70 a.d ..i dont have pics of them being enslaved or at least i havent found them and expect to because that was nearly 2000 yrs ago..

@simeon..the other named simeon would be the one the tribe was named after..so thats two..simeon the niger amd simeon of the twelve tribes..youve provided no evidence that says theyre the same person..they didnt wasnt even alive during the same time period..

Adam isnt black..the bible and real life isnt the same..
In real life the oldest ppl are black..
In the bible the semites place themselves as being first..hust look atbthe birth order shem and japeth is oldsr than ham ..scientifically we all know that isnt possible..so are we dealing with real life or the bible? Theres nothing in tge bibke that refers to adam,shem ,japeth as being black..

@when they turned white..again youre trying to use real life and blend it with this fairytale..
E1b1b along with another population from iran went into europe ..thats correct in the real world ,bur in the boble all of the nations were born independently..noah supposedly gave birth to all three races..acorrdimg ro the bibke ham is the father of the dark races and ham is the youngest of noahs sons

Since there are three sons, the word qatan means Ham is the youngest of the three. A similar example is found in I Samuel 16:11 and 17:14 where David is identified as the youngest of Jesse's sons.

As far as what im pasting
.its a refrence for what im saying ,so you want have the excuse if im making something up..either debunk it or keep crying..

@noah and the ship..ham is the only dark one according to the bible..

Now if you want fo argue science ,than youll have to accept that the amorites were semitic..youre picking and choosen ,wjat else can i expect though lmao

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 7:09 pm

@ youre pasting verses erc..the things youre ng require oitside info..you talking about the isles of the sea,biut ont want to find out where the isle of the sea is located.yet you say its the carrib thats located in the Atlantic ocean..

Thats part of the. Problem your only source is the bibke and some verses youve misinterpreted..
Ive posted verses ,out side articles that correlate with my point..now youre just at the point of asking random questions hoping something sticks lmao carry on

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » July 13th, 2018, 7:23 pm

I figrued ooout a way to prove youre lying about simeon and thats done by looking at their sons..
Simeon the son of jacob sons were SIMEON
Sons
1 of 1
Ohad
Jemuel
Jachin
Jamin
Shaul
Zohar

Vs simeon the niger sons

Rufus
Alexander

Mark 15:21
A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and they forced him to carry the cross

Also another flaw is mark is new testament and the 12 tribes are jacob and is the old testament ..further proof from ur book that youre mixing up two different time periods

brownbomber
superior

Unread post by brownbomber » Today, 12:49 pm

Llmao.....
.....apb out for chili
.what happened to you..once i proved u were lying you disappeared..lmao ..i even let you ask 100 questions and patientlt answered them all..that tactic didnt even work..
Ive been waiting for you to talk about noah etc...lmao