awwwl man... Chicago world news hands 69 & NYC an "i got too happy a$$ L"

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

awwwl man... Chicago world news hands 69 & NYC an "i got too happy a$$ L"

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » June 14th, 2018, 7:13 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: here , f*ck that 10 page thread and take this L ... str8 off the police scanners they was following this man and protecting him the whole time , plus he had his own nyc security on top of Chicago L.E.O behind him and on the same streets :lmao: :lmao: I kan't believe ya'll actually proud of this sh*t man ... ya'll know this is the answer to why nobody met him or pulled up on him anyways :lmao:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:27 pm

I dropped the link of the scanner, they had to follow him :lol:

"They was like 6-9 at o block now taking a picture" :lol:

Yea but there a serial killer in chicago they finding bodies in dumpsters, alleys or vacant lots.

There was a bogus video one posted out west on facebook, a bloodied body of some dude in back of a garbage truck :smh:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Did u even listen to this video before u posted it to give NYC an L? How many times niggas gonna make different videos of this same police scanner sh*t? Cops don't even know who the f*ck he is in this transmission so it ain't like he knew he was being followed at first.sh*t niggas who's doing dirt that's about to get arrested and go down big time gets followed like this.

Also what "Real Chicago savage street nigga" released this audio? Hmmm now that's suspect.Yet Chicago blacks went on a manhunt looking for 69 for internet clout, Instagram followers n likes instead of taking their kids to school, looking for a job, going to school n a host of other important stuff they could've n should've been doing

Besides, every artist who's worth millions has security and hip hop police following them.FACTS.even this "cop" dude said cpd wasted resources to follow a rapper around who has internet beef.that don't sound like 69 willingly told cops to follow him.sh*t he don't agree with the fact that niggas gave an order to follow a rapper around because of internet beef while there are real crimes n suspects to solve and arrest.Sounds like some Chicago folk dropped a dime n tipped the police off n let them know that sh*t gonna get real because of "internet beef".
Sounds like y'all really don't know how the streets work smh

But hey even Gucci n other atl rappers got security if they are even worth some money, trust me I know n I seen with my own eyes n knew a security guard personally with a security company who provided security for artists.so all these "real street nigga rappers" got security......all of them

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm

Huge L I told niggas in the other thread nobody see's the racial sh*t they didn't even bother to look for the black missin girls but used they resources to make sure 69 stayed safe they rather protect a instigation sh*t talkin Puerto rican then try to save innocent black girls.........Them Curses
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 7:35 pm

this nigga no different then bow wow talkin bout if u got a problem holla at big d and nem
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:35 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Huge L I told niggas in the other thread nobody see's the racial sh*t they didn't even bother to look for the black missin girls but used they resources to make sure 69 stayed safe they rather protect a instigation sh*t talkin Puerto rican then try to save innocent black girls.........Them Curses
facts

Neutron Nation
superior

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:36 pm

But it coo to blacks in NY, you know....... "New yawk" sh*t :nplease:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:36 pm
But it coo to blacks in NY, you know....... "New yawk" sh*t :nplease:
No one from NYC has ever said this was cool.Only y'all outta town posters keep saying we think this is cool

I know I been saying that y'all took an L which y'all clearly did cuz y'all chasing a troll around kicking homeless ppl in the process, told him he couldn't goto whatever hood(which he did), y'all don't know if he was there in the morning, then y'all seen him at night, y'all analyzed pics n vids, and now we hearing your police force was ordered to follow him around because of internet beef instead of going after real criminals

Sounds like the city of Chicago n residents took an L for that sh*t n all the non NYC residents with the exception of a few Cali folks can't accept it n won't accept it n will do whatever y'all can to save face

Big bad chiraq is over.now hopefully y'all can focus y'all attention on catching real criminals n the residents who was tryna find him can use that energy into finding a job n taking care of they kids :L:

Money_Motivated
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 14th, 2018, 10:22 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:34 pm
Huge L I told niggas in the other thread nobody see's the racial sh*t they didn't even bother to look for the black missin girls but used they resources to make sure 69 stayed safe they rather protect a instigation sh*t talkin Mexican then try to save innocent black girls.........Them Curses

There you go, fixed it for you. Your welcome :tiphat:

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 14th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:13 pm
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: here , f*ck that 10 page thread and take this L ... str8 off the police scanners they was following this man and protecting him the whole time , plus he had his own nyc security on top of Chicago L.E.O behind him and on the same streets :lmao: :lmao: I kan't believe ya'll actually proud of this sh*t man ... ya'll know this is the answer to why nobody met him or pulled up on him anyways :lmao:

When Gucci Mane showed up with police In Macon I guess they got a L too 😁
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 10:47 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:13 pm

When Gucci Mane showed up with police In Macon I guess they got a L too 😁
U know

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Niggas finding every excuse imaginable to shake off this Chicago L

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 11:40 pm

Crazy they got forced to follow him.. obviously he was the biggest threat in Chicago while he was there.