21 Savage calls every Atlanta rapper hoes and bitch ass niggas.Said they stand for nothing n got no morals

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

21 Savage calls every Atlanta rapper hoes and bitch ass niggas.Said they stand for nothing n got no morals

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 6:01 pm

Son still mad over that bald head slut?

Trap$tar ™
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:01 pm
if u actually listen and follow what's been going on he been past her, this is about young thug with lil uzi ways and that gay picture that he commented on and kalled them gay.. this is about hoodrich getting jumped by d.c niggas and atl is not riding as a whole for his fellow zone-6 brother and more :lol: .. boy you be wayy off and trying to make it just like bad or down somebody that's not a nyc nigga again :facepalm: if this was 69 saying this , he'll be the realest nigga in the game black, white or latino then huh :cmon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 14th, 2018, 10:52 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm
This guy was on the Slut Walk good for him 😁
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:17 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:01 pm
if u actually listen and follow what's been going on he been past her, this is about young thug with lil uzi ways and that gay picture that he commented on and kalled them gay.. this is about hoodrich getting jumped by d.c niggas and atl is not riding as a whole for his fellow zone-6 brother and more :lol: .. boy you be wayy off and trying to make it just like bad or down somebody that's not a nyc nigga again :facepalm: if this was 69 saying this , he'll be the realest nigga in the game black, white or latino then huh :cmon:
Bruh, I listen to atl music but I dont be in yall drama. We got enough up here to keep us busy.