godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Texas:sensai Molly (female rapper) / trapboy Freddy "shootout" *new*

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 3:21 pm

murksiderock
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » June 14th, 2018, 6:07 pm

This video bring back memories I have no business cherishing... :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I used to have it bad for chicks who carried guns and was with that action. I mean I used to have it bad for em. I had a girlfriend when I was 20-21 who was a gang member (GD) and was into robberies and fighting and carrying tools. I got locked up for 2 months one time and she "lost" three guns of mine...besides that we got into several incidents with each other, some wild stories with this broad but she was a rider...

She was also a pill and coke head and ate crazy pills of mine, she was a habitual liar and a thief and jumped d*ck often, that was her game but I didn't know it when I met her. I told the story before of the one time I got into it with a dude over a chick, it was her. Homegirl had some serious issues but I can't lie, I had fun with some of our antics at that point of my life...

I dont know anything about this lil cute broad on the video but her aura and vibe instantly made me think about this chick...