6ix9ine has a powerful message for the savages of Chicago

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Re: 6ix9ine has a powerful message for the savages of Chicago

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » June 14th, 2018, 8:42 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm
How the f*ck is 69 destroying the black community he don’t make y’all niggas do sh*t, y’all feeding into this fuckery and niggas been going to war with each other for years before we even shared hoods with hispanics niggas always wanna blame something on someone else get accountability for yourselves my nigga. Grown a$$ men crying over a rapper that’s not even from they town moving around making troll videos y’all niggas are pitiful.
:lmao: at the end of the day we know 69 wouldn't made it no where but jew York city, being protected by "nyc hood niggas" not blacks bkuz we just took that away from ya'll :lmao: aint no blacks in nyc only islanders, hood niggas and spics :lmao: :lmao:

at the end of the day we fine in the south/Midwest/and west koast nobody crying over him it's just sad how blind ya'll is, I really look at ya'll is hood people with no skin kolor now :lmao: blanco a$$ niggas go back to sitting in them segregated classrooms with the rest of em :lmao:
special.png
special.png (185.91 KiB) Viewed 357 times
^^^^^^^^ special resource learning a$$ blacks :lmao: ya'll only learned about the first 100 years of slavery and the rest of italian/jewish history so i kan't blame ya'll slow asses :lmao: ole im glad to be in tim boots and a yankee fitted face a$$ niggas :lmao: sit down and go back to learning something please... :lmao: it ain't even no black history month upthere in nyc :lmao: only hispanic heritage, jewish holidays and island carnivals :lmao: :bradcry"
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 8:47 pm

FACTS IS NY NIGGAS IS PRIDEFUL, THEY ALL SAYING THEY DONT CARE FOR 69 BUT THEY DEFENDING HIM LIKE HE OBAMA. IT DONT MATTER WHAT COLOR THE NIGGA IS, HE COULD BE WHITE, HE COULD BE A JEW BUT CUZ HE REP NY, THESE NY NIGGAS WILL KILL THEY OWN PEOPLE IN A HAIL OF GUN FIRE FOR 69..

THEM RICH a$$ JEWS WHO RUNNING THE MEDIA IS EATTING THIS sh*t UP

THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:35 pm
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Son 20 wasn’t you on here years ago d*ck riding Mexican cartels and even had your name as some spanish sh*t but I digress. You in your feeling over idek and need to push forward a narative you could walk around the whole Brooklyn even come to the day niggas don’t give a flying f*ck about 69 it’s just music at the end of the day. When y’all losign arguments y’all wanna twist sh*t like we getting herbed by spanish Biggs’s we all grew up with each other. I bet y’all don’t have this same energy towards Texans or New Orleans blacks who hang with Hondurans gtfoh.
you late , i typed what I typed and I'm not going back .. your a real b.k nigga, not a real black nigga :lmao: hang around them nyc Hispanics knowing how they feel about ya'll mayates :lmao: f*ck all of it and everybody to be honest and I showed respect to the cartels the same way you d*ck riding 69 and the antics he's doing now.. so stop it.. at the end of the day they respect us southern blacks and we ain't trading sh*t over no damn money how yall is :lmao: 69 or Mexican cartels, they gonna respect us down here as blackmen first :lmao: nobody is losing sh*t in no arguments it's all facts :lmao: we have this same energy towards anybody who's playing us the way 69 plays ya'll blacks but they ain't down here :lmao:

kan't wait for king blood to get out and bring back them 89-1992 days for ya'll blacks :lmao:
How the f*ck you telling me I’m not black becaus you don’t lie ma rapper you sound stupid. Stay your dumb a$$ in little a$$ nowhere Macon. U had a whole spanish name on here d*ck riding cartels not showing them no respect. Every fucking rapper out of Atlanta damn near name themselves some Spanish sh*t or always talking about logos and you getting mad at us because we got unity in our city foh. I ain’t arguing with your a$$ no more. Every spanish nigga it with us I know that but not gonna act like ig has is actively going to war with each other over some race sh*t that’s problems y’all niggas have in other states we good up here. I ain’t arguing with Biggs’s that gotta drive 10 miles to get a gallon of milk y’all niggas can’t even drink tap water without dying or getting Mesothelioma.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 8:50 pm

What made u switch up all of a sudden twenty to side with Chicago? Cuz bdK didn't do it for u.so what made u upset after 69 came to Chicago n crushed the buildings? Or are u talking just to be talking?

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 8:56 pm

These Niggas love 6ix9ine more than ya lmfaoooo. Cornballs and mad other Niggas chiming in just because it’s New York y’all try to get at us every chance y’all get like Q said. NY and LA the big brother cities and NY the wavy brother that y’all always wanna be. We got NY niggas running around your state throwing whole weekends and brunch parties on a daily while y’all niggas stuck at the gas station with gibuards on smoking black n milds lmaoo. it’s okay if y’all wanna be like us it’s only natural

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 8:59 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:42 pm
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm
How the f*ck is 69 destroying the black community he don’t make y’all niggas do sh*t, y’all feeding into this fuckery and niggas been going to war with each other for years before we even shared hoods with hispanics niggas always wanna blame something on someone else get accountability for yourselves my nigga. Grown a$$ men crying over a rapper that’s not even from they town moving around making troll videos y’all niggas are pitiful.
:lmao: at the end of the day we know 69 wouldn't made it no where but jew York city, being protected by "nyc hood niggas" not blacks bkuz we just took that away from ya'll :lmao: aint no blacks in nyc only islanders, hood niggas and spics :lmao: :lmao:

at the end of the day we fine in the south/Midwest/and west koast nobody crying over him it's just sad how blind ya'll is, I really look at ya'll is hood people with no skin kolor now :lmao: blanco a$$ niggas go back to sitting in them segregated classrooms with the rest of em :lmao:

special.png

^^^^^^^^ special resource learning a$$ blacks :lmao: ya'll only learned about the first 100 years of slavery and the rest of italian/jewish history so i kan't blame ya'll slow asses :lmao: ole im glad to be in tim boots and a yankee fitted face a$$ niggas :lmao: sit down and go back to learning something please... :lmao: it ain't even no black history month upthere in nyc :lmao: only hispanic heritage, jewish holidays and island carnivals :lmao: :bradcry"

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :rip2: TWENTY FRYING YOU NY NIGGAS UP

townbizzEa$T O
king
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 9:01 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:47 pm
FACTS IS NY NIGGAS IS PRIDEFUL, THEY ALL SAYING THEY DONT CARE FOR 69 BUT THEY DEFENDING HIM LIKE HE OBAMA. IT DONT MATTER WHAT COLOR THE NIGGA IS, HE COULD BE WHITE, HE COULD BE A JEW BUT CUZ HE REP NY, THESE NY NIGGAS WILL KILL THEY OWN PEOPLE IN A HAIL OF GUN FIRE FOR 69..

:lol: :lol:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » June 14th, 2018, 9:09 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:50 pm
What made u switch up all of a sudden twenty to side with Chicago? Cuz bdK didn't do it for u.so what made u upset after 69 came to Chicago n crushed the buildings? Or are u talking just to be talking?
that bdk sh*t ain't pissed me off it's the thought.. I keep telling ya'll I'm a thinker and I'm smart , and I'm spiritual ya'll blaks in nyc really would kill other blacks from other regions before a Hispanic/jew/Italian and other sh*t in nyc period and ya'll really don't see how 69 got blacks looking stupid ?????????????? this 1 time X is right and my avi pic is still X/RBG but he's right.. a bitter moment would be if this was bobby shmurda or a black rapper sonning niggas from the chi ,cali and the south then i'll have to suck it up and be like damn............nyc back on top and they shitting on us.. but with this situation we all looking stupid covering this man, arguing , giving this nigga attention I know u kan kareless about this . u hoping they implode off this u in the streets so of course u got history with bloods , gds and etc :lol: sooo please for once.. I'm begging nyc to rep their skin kolor and stand up for black people damn :lmao: before north korea nuke our sh*t , it's some bucket list sh*t we gotta do and #1 that's Chicago niggas getting a diploma/degree and eduation :bradcry" , nyc learning how to be black and stand up for blacks that means go at each other and not feel bias :lol:
#3 for kali Mexicans to admit they in the wrong now and let it go vs black people now in southern cali , that sh*t from the 80s with ECC n Raymond been dead :facepalm: and ima be non bias and give the south some on a different posts

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 14th, 2018, 9:14 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:04 pm
You expect a NY nigga to keep it real? :lol: That's like arguing with an emotional woman you can't win even though you right.

6ix 9ine is cointelpro, a mexican pedophile with rainbow hair ordering black streets niggas in NY around :lol: Who really seen this coming 20 15 or even 10 years ago. They media is going to milk the sh*t out of this, they are making it seem through their marketing that its ok to be a pedophile. Not only that he is pitting the black community against each other and he's not even black. He's a 5'2 Mexican

NY is no stranger to PEDO sh*t. Afrikaan Bamaata and all them were molesting kids and nobody said sh*t until a few years ago. On top of that fact P.Diddy frequented gay clubs, many rappers from out West confirmed that.

6-9 so influential you got old a$$ NY posters coming out the closet :lol: Bedstuyfly types like he frothing at the mouth. Making up lie saying all these cities have more police then chicago, then I showed the facts and he piped down :lol: . Even autistic Q is emboldened.

Notice how obsessed NY is with police? That's their whole MO, they work with police its called "marketing" and "being smart" every hood got snitches, but NY proud snitches they love working with police :lol: That's how they get their "W"

50 cent coaching 6-9 up, he doing the same stuff 50 was doing to ross, but this a W for Sosa, his baby momma getting fed :lol: and she popped as hell.

50 cent is bitter, deep down there is a kid who wants his mommy back, so he has these agenda against street niggas (snitching) (working with police) it evident when he talks about his mom and in his movie.
:ohlawd:

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » June 14th, 2018, 9:15 pm

but I didn't search for this I saw Chicago world news post and listened to it, he wouldn't lie he kan kareless about all of this.. I hate 50cent too that's like 20% besides the mature part and race issues :facepalm:

with the south , my wishes/bucket list what needs to be changed
#1 webbie to stop being retarded,
#2central time zone blacks to learn how to speak clearer English and stop looking ugly as hell (texas-lous-miss-tenn-bama-ark-Missouri & etc)
#3 atl rappers to stop being scared of young thug and stop letting him force the gay sh*t on ya'll except for 21 and lucci and nudy who wont rock like dat , for Gucci to admit he's a clone , for jeezy to admit he's soft for the Gucci sh*t and him and Gucci both paid to be ckrip and slobk :facepalm:
#4 for Haitians to stop hating us blacks , kalling us Yankees but not doing sh*t to Zimmerman and Cubans in fla :facepalm: when they get on bullshit
#5 for the tight jeans sh*t and new era of clothing I miss the old era :bradcry" the fabo sh*t bkuz I feel this tight jeans niggas be wearing be making some of em turn out gay :lmao:
#6 for whites to stop marching and riding thru the south in the summer for old confederate statues that's being knocked down falling for the trap everytime of racial incidents :facepalm:
#7 and for 1 big rapper to reach the status and money of the nyc 3 kings 50/diddy/hov without having to kiss these jews asses like nyc n dr.dre did

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 9:43 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:09 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
that bdk sh*t ain't pissed me off it's the thought.. I keep telling ya'll I'm a thinker and I'm smart , and I'm spiritual ya'll blaks in nyc really would kill other blacks from other regions before a Hispanic/jew/Italian and other sh*t in nyc period and ya'll really don't see how 69 got blacks looking stupid ?????????????? this 1 time X is right and my avi pic is still X/RBG but he's right.. a bitter moment would be if this was bobby shmurda or a black rapper sonning niggas from the chi ,cali and the south then i'll have to suck it up and be like damn............nyc back on top and they shitting on us.. but with this situation we all looking stupid covering this man, arguing , giving this nigga attention I know u kan kareless about this . u hoping they implode off this u in the streets so of course u got history with bloods , gds and etc :lol: sooo please for once.. I'm begging nyc to rep their skin kolor and stand up for black people damn :lmao: before north korea nuke our sh*t , it's some bucket list sh*t we gotta do and #1 that's Chicago niggas getting a diploma/degree and eduation :bradcry" , nyc learning how to be black and stand up for blacks that means go at each other and not feel bias :lol:
#3 for kali Mexicans to admit they in the wrong now and let it go vs black people now in southern cali , that sh*t from the 80s with ECC n Raymond been dead :facepalm: and ima be non bias and give the south some on a different posts

So how come u didn't bring up race when he first joined 93? A predominately black gang? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L then for letting a Mexican into the gang? How come u didn't give nyc crips the racial L when he was reppin them before 93?

How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when he was in Cali n he had blacks such as jooba loc nem on camera searching for him? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L for having a black Hoover criminal do his dirty work?

How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when he had blacks fight other blacks for him at the airport? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when they refused to bow down n pay j prince nem?

So now that he made Chicago blacks look bad for chasing him around all of a sudden you extra hyper n wanna give big a racial L? Did this particular video touch a nerve? If it did let us know cuz then we can get to the bottom of this instead of deflecting n.bringing up 1930's NYC where it was nothing but southern blacks who migrated here that was dealing with esau nem for decades after?

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 14th, 2018, 11:43 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Nigga is right.niggas is grown men acting like this.sad.N it's black men at that
:wtf: ..and you cosigning this sh*t?? Lol..smh

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 11:44 pm

Acknowledging Chicago's immortal L doesnt = consigning tekashi gay a$$. We was hoping yall killed him. Yall failed. Facts is facts. Not a single bullet.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 11:59 pm

KOM wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 11:43 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Nigga is right.niggas is grown men acting like this.sad.N it's black men at that
I agree with him saying it's grown men putting their energy into chasing him around for clout instead of using that same energy into going to find a job, taking care of they kids etc.that's exactly what niggas is doing tho it's all on fucking camera

Y'all can look into it on some super duper racist sh*t however y'all like but niggas are doing the sh*t he's saying.N I know too many "brothers" that'll invest their energy into the wrong things instead of their responsibilities.y'all just choose to ignore it cuz of the messenger

Maybe if al Sharpton or Obama said the same sh*t it would b ok right? Then again pill Cosby said the same sh*t n black folks was mad at him about it.

Denial at its finest

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 12:11 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 11:59 pm
KOM wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I agree with him saying it's grown men putting their energy into chasing him around for clout instead of using that same energy into going to find a job, taking care of they kids etc.that's exactly what niggas is doing tho it's all on fucking camera

Y'all can look into it on some super duper racist sh*t however y'all like but niggas are doing the sh*t he's saying.N I know too many "brothers" that'll invest their energy into the wrong things instead of their responsibilities.y'all just choose to ignore it cuz of the messenger

Maybe if al Sharpton or Obama said the same sh*t it would b ok right? Then again pill Cosby said the same sh*t n black folks was mad at him about it.

Denial at its finest
We all know this, it ain't nothing new. 69 is on some subliminal slick sh*t. But y'all NY dudes don't care as long as he from NY that's all that matters right. We know our community f*cked up we don't need 69 bean burrito eating a$$ telling us. He's making a mockery of us and you niggas don't even see it.

All in all niggas shouldn't be given this clown ANY type of attention nor energy. These threads prove it themselves, me, you, everybody else on here, and whole damn internet took a L for wasting our energy with this goofball. We all jut got him a another check smh

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:13 am

Nah... the only niggas took a L here was Chicago. And those making excuses and racial conspiracies for them.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 12:17 am

Now if y'all are upset bout the black ppl meet comment he wrote ehh he a troll, he always writes outlandish sh*t n y'all can dissect that n use it as a deflection from the fact Chicago took an L.I'm jacking what he's talking about in the video cuz had the fucking truth.niggas is wasting energy n time chasing rappers around the city like dummies

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 12:30 am

KOM wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:11 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 11:59 pm
KOM wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Denial at its finest
We all know this, it ain't nothing new. 69 is on some subliminal slick sh*t. But y'all NY dudes don't care as long as he from NY that's all that matters right. We know our community f*cked up we don't need 69 bean burrito eating a$$ telling us. He's making a mockery of us and you niggas don't even see it.

All in all niggas shouldn't be given this clown ANY type of attention nor energy. These threads prove it themselves, me, you, everybody else on here, and whole damn internet took a L for wasting our energy with this goofball. We all jut got him a another check smh
U gotta b more specific when u say NYC posters cuz most NYC posters on here DON'T LIKE OR CARE for him. Niggas told y'all this time n time again but y'all continue to group us into one.me personally I get a kick outta his trolling, we have mutual friends,n I know what certain sh*t b about that he's doing since its industry related.that's y I get a kick outta ppl who aren't in the know get angry n upset.

Now y'all wanna talk this NYC racist sh*t.when I was going back n forth with other nyc posters bout black n Spanish relations up here y'all niggas was quiet as kept with no input n nothing to say. N if y'all were in them threads u would know where my stance is on that n wouldn't b coming at me sideways on it.my peace already been made a year, two years ago on here so I don't need to repeat myself.now y'all wanna speak racial inequality in NYC cuz 69 said niggas is putting more effort in chasing him around n not taking care of real life responsibilities.it ain't that damn serious n it's the truth n ppl don't like hearing the truth especially if they do the fuckery

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 15th, 2018, 12:46 am

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:48 am

123 wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:46 am

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 15th, 2018, 2:46 am

The Chosen One wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:47 pm

Thats every city tho, sh*t you should be telling that to the Chicago posters on here who brag about their city murder rate and how blacks add up to the body count. Blacks worst enemy are themselves, only sh*t 69 doing is trolling and showing how stupid these "gangsters" look.

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 15th, 2018, 2:47 am

Why does this young man have a platform?

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » June 15th, 2018, 2:50 am

IamNoOne wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 2:47 am
Why does this young man have a platform?
People give it to him, he needs a fan base and people to keep him relevant

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 15th, 2018, 10:54 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:43 pm
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:09 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

So how come u didn't bring up race when he first joined 93? A predominately black gang? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L then for letting a Mexican into the gang? How come u didn't give nyc crips the racial L when he was reppin them before 93?

How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when he was in Cali n he had blacks such as jooba loc nem on camera searching for him? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L for having a black Hoover criminal do his dirty work?

How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when he had blacks fight other blacks for him at the airport? How come u didn't give nyc the racial L when they refused to bow down n pay j prince nem?

So now that he made Chicago blacks look bad for chasing him around all of a sudden you extra hyper n wanna give big a racial L? Did this particular video touch a nerve? If it did let us know cuz then we can get to the bottom of this instead of deflecting n.bringing up 1930's NYC where it was nothing but southern blacks who migrated here that was dealing with esau nem for decades after?
This also the same dude that constantly puts cartels who hate niggas on a pedastal, from a state where they biggest rap group named the migos, gucci be callin himself el guapo, and u got niggas callin themselves pablo and jaun. Niggas lowkey idolize latinos in ways u wont see up here and wanna say some dumb sh*t.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 15th, 2018, 11:16 am

thats What baffled me for years. Niggas be naming themselves spanish sh*t and don’t be having no relation to them you would think NY niggas would be doing that they way we share goods with them. You won’t see a nigga in NY acting like that unless he was raised around them or mixed. Y’all niggas self hating yourselves and trying to project on us, we dont give a f*ck.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 11:38 am

:lol: blunt and stuy just deaded that whole agenda

K Dogg
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 15th, 2018, 11:41 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: ohno came at that nigga twenty like

I have to give it to twenty though, NY do be type coons letting 69 talk all wreckless bout blackpeople.com then be out there defending the nigga itching to beef with black men over him. It’s like the Puerto Rican nigga in juice dissin pac :lol:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 15th, 2018, 11:57 am

Twenty get in this thread n answer my questions b.don't b ignoring what I asked you n spitting the same sh*t in other threads.U see this sh*t mr here yee here yee those two big strong niggers

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 12:25 pm

K Dogg wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:41 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I have to give it to twenty though, NY do be type coons letting 69 talk all wreckless bout blackpeople.com then be out there defending the nigga itching to beef with black men over him. It’s like the Puerto Rican nigga in juice dissin pac :lol:
:lol: :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 15th, 2018, 1:38 pm

K Dogg wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 11:41 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Lol its a bunch of thirsty black dudes chasin son. I cant blame him for tolling them and getting them in they feelings. The rican dude was around blacks in juice. Prolly round more blacks than u. Its a different dynamic. We not getting firebombed out our houses. It aint no la eme agenda to eradicate blacks.

So keep that over there lol.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 2:28 pm

"Nobody take you as serious as you take yourself"

...Chicago learned that lesson the hard way.