6ix9ine has a powerful message for the savages of Chicago

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

6ix9ine has a powerful message for the savages of Chicago

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Nigga is right.niggas is grown men acting like this.sad.N it's black men at that

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 2:17 pm

Daaaaaaaaamn had all them lil Chicago niggas knowing his lyrics showing mad love @ the end

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » June 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm

black people meet? :whaat: what the fuck is wrong with this nigga :lmao:

K Dogg
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm
:smh: that’s a jab at blacc niggaz
The Azian is bacc cuhz

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:15 pm

That's called a promo. He got a check for that. One of the perks of being famous.

.X.
captain
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by .X. » June 14th, 2018, 5:34 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Nigga is right.niggas is grown men acting like this.sad.N it's black men at that
What? Are you stupid? How much shit this clown been barking now want to play the victim about these are grown men and women after me but can't find him 'cause he hiding. It's sad that he claiming a criminally active gang, talking mad shit and know what that road of life is about. Then you here saying black men at that. You watch this fool every move and siding with him is sad as if he's not "provoking". He's adding in on the same ignorance he's trying to be an adult from (FOH). He a Drake ass dude. He a gangster? Why don't he "POP OUT" like he claims he does on all his songs instead of hiding from the same "gangsters" that's into all that gangster shit wolfing. He a clown. You a clown for siding and especially making it seem like this is black people ignorance alone. You a blind motherfucker you know that? He a dub, Chief Keef all those motherfucker lame but at the end of the day he the one who brought the shit on himself. He started coming at them. He claiming gangs he running from and still doing it. He wanna talk all that adult shit then he need to take off those flags and stop talking shit. And I've said the same thing about black people on fake time... You one of those black people that blame everything on black people and that's why I don't fuck with you, you a cheese smile tapping motherfucker.

.X.
captain

Unread post by .X. » June 14th, 2018, 5:38 pm

K Dogg wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:21 pm
King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm
:smh: that’s a jab at blacc niggaz
See how these spics act? They always been on some low racist shit toward black people rather they live in the same neighborhood from the same struggle or not. Fuck spics is what I always say. They funny style people and now black people out here catching bullets for 69 & Cardi B on some dummy shit meanwhile fucking each other up both mentally and physically.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:43 pm

69 a ny nigga... so the race shit out the window. His entire team black and rican. Stick to the pedo shit.

.X.
captain

Unread post by .X. » June 14th, 2018, 5:49 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm from NYC and like I said y'all spics lame! Especially slob spics. I don't know why black people out here really run with y'all. Black people always fuck up when it comes to trusting other side the black community a bit too much. Spics the reason New York slobs is so fucking gay it's ridiculous. Shit like a inside job for burgers to finally get back at slobs in NYC.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Lol... find me one successful only black community and I might give u some merit.

I ain't saying us latino is any better... most dangerous countries in the world are latino... but dont front like yall can do better by yallselves.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 5:54 pm

U must ain't been to MD Cali or ATL

Plenty we'll to do black upper middle class communities

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:57 pm

I've been to pg county. I said name me one black only community... plenty of everything else in pg.

Trap$tar ™
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:54 pm
U must ain't been to MD Cali or ATL

Plenty we'll to do black upper middle class communities

exactly , nyc blacks have no type of black fuckin pride :facepalm: this is the new low forreal for all nyc blacks i don't even consider ya'll blacks.. just nyc hood niggas :smh: ... find me some spics that ain't lowkey racists and can thrive in this industry without black fans or black people in their camps :ohhh: find me some spics that's better rappers, atheletes than us in the 3 major sports :lol:

even khmer caught on to that shit
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:57 pm
I've been to pg county. I said name me one black only community... plenty of everything else in pg.
name some in the Bronx and in Canada and stop trying to make it seem like ok , latinos not only have the worse countries in the world but nicer communities and more money than us blacks,, if no new York black see thru your shit they gotta change ethnicities and race now :lmao: I swear the rest of the hoodup should not view them niggas as blacks :facepalm: this nigga here down talk blacks all the time and ya'll nyc blacks just let it be :smh: kan't wait for n.k or Russia to bomb this country starting with ya'll first

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm

Lol this thread proves how emotionally delicate yall is. If I spit the n word yall gonna cry.

Have fun with all that... ima sit back and laugh at how 69 herbed the most savage blacks in america.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
Oh so I only said MD.

Baldwin Hills
Windsor Park
View hills
Leaders heights

Richest black neighborhoods hoods in the country now the whites and Asians tryna gentrify

.X.
captain

Unread post by .X. » June 14th, 2018, 6:04 pm

He didn't herb nobody. He said people mad because they can't find him after all the shit he been talking. He hiding.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 6:04 pm

Ain't bps in Baldwin hills?

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 6:06 pm

All humberto gotta do is black ball blacks on the work. Watch how quick niggas put a sombrero on.

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:06 pm

I keep tellin u knuckle head ass niggas stop groupin nyc blacks up together wit shit. Ya niggas type slow what 69 got goin on a bk thing. Dont nobobdy really give a fuck bout dude outside the music except yall ot niggas.

And @twenty careful talkin bout niggas aint real black. Cant speak for every ny nigga on here but i guarentee my black blood spread deeper. I got folks beyond this country and been back and forth. Where the first place they touchin? NY to be around they peoples. Nigga never stepped foot in a black country and wanna talk about who up here aint really black. Dont even get me started bruh lol.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Baldwin Village

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:09 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:06 pm
I keep tellin u knuckle head ass niggas stop groupin nyc blacks up together wit shit. Ya niggas type slow what 69 got goin on a bk thing. Dont nobobdy really give a fuck bout dude outside the music except yall ot niggas.

And @twenty careful talkin bout niggas aint real black. Cant speak for every ny nigga on here but i guarentee my black blood spread deeper. I got folks beyond this country and been back and forth. Where the first place they touchin? NY to be around they peoples. Nigga never stepped foot in a black country and wanna talk about who up here aint really black. Dont even get me started bruh lol.
But 20 is right in the northern cities we more on some We urban multicultural let Latinos call is nigga and mayate and cocollo when they get mad

In the south they got history and u can't be down there not black callin people niggas when u gonna turn round and talk bullshit when u mad

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » June 14th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:43 pm
69 a ny nigga... so the race shit out the window. His entire team black and rican. Stick to the pedo shit.
:discust: :ill:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:09 pm
BluntedUp wrote:

But 20 is right in the northern cities we more on some We urban multicultural let Latinos call is nigga and mayate and cocollo when they get mad

In the south they got history and u can't be down there not black callin people niggas when u gonna turn round and talk bullshit when u mad
Lol niggas grow up next to each other. Race dont really be a factor. Has for all that mayate or other shit thats some shit they might be on by themseleves but niggas like q gotta speak on that. I dont give a fuck about hispanics and really dont be around them other then gettin my hair cut at a dominican spot. I be around mexicans more and they on they own type a time.

Yah lookin into it too much.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:16 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

Lol niggas grow up next to each other. Race dont really be a factor. Has for all that mayate or other shit thats some shit they might be on by themseleves but niggas like q gotta speak on that. I dont give a fuck about hispanics and really dont be around them other then gettin my hair cut at a dominican spot. I be around mexicans more and they on they own type a time.

not really.

niggas is just shortsighted but its all good

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 6:18 pm

.X. wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:34 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

What? Are you stupid? How much shit this clown been barking now want to play the victim about these are grown men and women after me but can't find him 'cause he hiding. It's sad that he claiming a criminally active gang, talking mad shit and know what that road of life is about. Then you here saying black men at that. You watch this fool every move and siding with him is sad as if he's not "provoking". He's adding in on the same ignorance he's trying to be an adult from (FOH). He a Drake ass dude. He a gangster? Why don't he "POP OUT" like he claims he does on all his songs instead of hiding from the same "gangsters" that's into all that gangster shit wolfing. He a clown. You a clown for siding and especially making it seem like this is black people ignorance alone. You a blind motherfucker you know that? He a dub, Chief Keef all those motherfucker lame but at the end of the day he the one who brought the shit on himself. He started coming at them. He claiming gangs he running from and still doing it. He wanna talk all that adult shit then he need to take off those flags and stop talking shit. And I've said the same thing about black people on fake time... You one of those black people that blame everything on black people and that's why I don't fuck with you, you a cheese smile tapping motherfucker.

Nigga I don't fuck with you cuz you a weird crybaby bitch ass nigga.U mad cuz this dude is a real blood n u never been nothing but an errand boy and atm machine for the bloods.

What the fuck is he saying wrong tho? There are motherfuckers out there in Chicago(who just so happens to b black) that's going around chasing him around and recording it for clout.in hopes that they will get ppl to listen to their music and get a deal. these niggas is putting more effort in chasing him around so dj akademiks can post them on his Instagram so they get more followers and likes n have ppl commenting that they are real niggas for doing it.but I guarantee these same niggas don't take care of they kids, don't got no job n won't look for no job etc etc.they won't put all this effort into taking care of their responsibilities as BLACK MEN.N some of these niggas chasing him around are GROWN BLACK MEN

I ain't gonna sit here n ignore that fact cuz I see GROWN BLACK MEN as well as Spanish n other races that I've encountered doing the same shit.putting their effort into something pointless instead of taking care of their responsibilities.the proof is in the fucking pudding n niggas know motherfuckers like this.I'm pretty sure you and your niggas be on the same type of time bozo

Also at the end of the day y'all already know I told y'all what the deal was with certain Spanish folks toward blacks n other posters said similar things that I said n it was others who didn't agree with what i said.but I'm not gonna beat a dead horse cuz y'all should already know where I stand.but I'm not gonna sit here n say 69 racist or cosign all his antics cuz at the end of the day we all see that it is GROWN BLACK MEN with kids they don't take care of who most likely don't have jobs and won't get one CHASING HIM AROUND FOR INSTAGRAM FAME

K Dogg
prince

Unread post by K Dogg » June 14th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
All humberto gotta do is black ball blacks on the work. Watch how quick niggas put a sombrero on.
:ohlawd:
The Azian is bacc cuhz

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Realspit wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:16 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

not really.

niggas is just shortsighted but its all good
Nah explain how so since all us ny niggas move has one unit.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:21 pm

did I say Ny niggas or up north niggas?

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:25 pm

Ny is where you will find the most latinos and blacks together so it might as well just be ny. Plus nobody else in this thread from anywhere else in the northeast except ny.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 6:30 pm

when I say north i mean not the south my nigga

meaning LA, the bay, chi, NY, boston, all that shit

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 6:34 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Lol... find me one successful only black community and I might give u some merit.

I ain't saying us latino is any better... most dangerous countries in the world are latino... but dont front like yall can do better by yallselves.

THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:59 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
name some in the Bronx and in Canada and stop trying to make it seem like ok , latinos not only have the worse countries in the world but nicer communities and more money than us blacks,, if no new York black see thru your shit they gotta change ethnicities and race now :lmao: I swear the rest of the hoodup should not view them niggas as blacks :facepalm: this nigga here down talk blacks all the time and ya'll nyc blacks just let it be :smh: kan't wait for n.k or Russia to bomb this country starting with ya'll first
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROWNBOMBER THEM CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:36 pm

I get you and thats the point. Ny racial history different from the south. I got latino niggas who been wit me from day one, they say nigga but they aint gon disrespect my heritage cuz then shit get muddy lol.

Like i said im a AA nigga with west indian roots. A country ass macon nigga cant tell me i got no pride cuz of what niggas doin a whole borough from me. Mind u its wild niggas who dont feel or care for all that. Keep all that black and black pride talk up outta here lol.

Grown ass men followin 69 around making blacks and different hoods across the US look stupid af. Cant even be mad cuz niggas falling into the bait. Niggas gotta do better its 2018.

Its yah ot niggas giving him the platform too, ny niggas can careless we just like the music. My mexican sons look at son has a black sendoff anyways.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:38 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:52 pm

THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:
The funny thing is not only are they successful black communities its defjnitely more black ones than rican ones. Keep it a buck the only niggas livin on my block on section 8 is the ricans lol. My block mainly black/west indian and we relatively good. :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 6:40 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

AND ITS CLEAR AS DAY 69 TOOK A SHOT AT BLACK FOLKS, BUT AM I MAD FUCK NO ITS THEM CURSES!! PLUS THEY WOMEN LOVE DARK SKIN NIGGAS LIKE ME :wink:

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 6:48 pm

Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

exactly ,that's what I'm talking about , ya'll blacks upthere be so focus on going at southern blacks or cali niggas ya'll don't even stand up for ya'll own race, I kan give afuck if u born in Africa, Haiti ,Jamaica or what.. ya'll never stand up for shit but a borough or nyc as a city , just to go at me and other blacks :facepalm: that's not real black my nigga :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:51 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

exactly ,that's what I'm talking about , ya'll blacks upthere be so focus on going at southern blacks or cali niggas ya'll don't even stand up for ya'll own race, I kan give afuck if u born in Africa, Haiti ,Jamaica or what.. ya'll never stand up for shit but a borough or nyc as a city , just to go at me and other blacks :facepalm: that's not real black my nigga :lmao:
Nigga what? What do we have to stand up for in regards to 69 lol. U the same nigga who was constantly talkin bout los zetas and farc and joining us ny niggas in comin at the west so i dont understand what u talkin bout.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Tell me what defines a real black my dude cuz niggas bout to start cutting ass lol.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:04 pm

You expect a NY nigga to keep it real? :lol: That's like arguing with an emotional woman you can't win even though you right.

6ix 9ine is cointelpro, a mexican pedophile with rainbow hair ordering black streets niggas in NY around :lol: Who really seen this coming 20 15 or even 10 years ago. They media is going to milk the shit out of this, they are making it seem through their marketing that its ok to be a pedophile. Not only that he is pitting the black community against each other and he's not even black. He's a 5'2 Mexican

NY is no stranger to PEDO shit. Afrikaan Bamaata and all them were molesting kids and nobody said shit until a few years ago. On top of that fact P.Diddy frequented gay clubs, many rappers from out West confirmed that.

6-9 so influential you got old ass NY posters coming out the closet :lol: Bedstuyfly types like he frothing at the mouth. Making up lie saying all these cities have more police then chicago, then I showed the facts and he piped down :lol: . Even autistic Q is emboldened.

Notice how obsessed NY is with police? That's their whole MO, they work with police its called "marketing" and "being smart" every hood got snitches, but NY proud snitches they love working with police :lol: That's how they get their "W"

50 cent coaching 6-9 up, he doing the same stuff 50 was doing to ross, but this a W for Sosa, his baby momma getting fed :lol: and she popped as hell.

50 cent is bitter, deep down there is a kid who wants his mommy back, so he has these agenda against street niggas (snitching) (working with police) it evident when he talks about his mom and in his movie.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Midwest is where the most racial harmony is between blacks and hispanics.....
I never seen or videos like this in other cities.....Latin Kings a latin mob with black, ricans, mexicans, whites chillen hanging

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 7:06 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm
Lol this thread proves how emotionally delicate yall is. If I spit the n word yall gonna cry.

Have fun with all that... ima sit back and laugh at how 69 herbed the most savage blacks in america.
:yeahright: NOT ME, THAT SHIT MIGHT WORK ON THEM NIGGAS BUT NOT THIS NIGGA

SOME FOLKS PROUD OF THEY HUMAN GENES AND SOME PROUD OF THEY NEANDERTHAL GENES.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:09 pm

This Houston buddy speaking the real on 6-9 he saying what everyone knows and what X saying about 6-9 being used to destroy the black community. But you know.........NY shit

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 7:09 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:06 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm

:yeahright: NOT ME, THAT SHIT MIGHT WORK ON THEM NIGGAS BUT NOT THIS NIGGA

SOME FOLKS PROUD OF THEY HUMAN GENES AND SOME PROUD OF THEY NEANDERTHAL GENES.
:lol: :tiphat:

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2018, 7:10 pm

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Realspit wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT THEM CURSES!!! :chinamike: :chinamike: DOWN GOES FRAZIER AND I BEEN SAYING THAT SHIT FOR YEARS NOW..

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 8:29 pm

Son 20 wasn’t you on here years ago dick riding Mexican cartels and even had your name as some spanish shit but I digress. You in your feeling over idek and need to push forward a narative you could walk around the whole Brooklyn even come to the day niggas don’t give a flying fuck about 69 it’s just music at the end of the day. When y’all losign arguments y’all wanna twist shit like we getting herbed by spanish Biggs’s we all grew up with each other. I bet y’all don’t have this same energy towards Texans or New Orleans blacks who hang with Hondurans gtfoh.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm

How the fuck is 69 destroying the black community he don’t make y’all niggas do shit, y’all feeding into this fuckery and niggas been going to war with each other for years before we even shared hoods with hispanics niggas always wanna blame something on someone else get accountability for yourselves my nigga. Grown ass men crying over a rapper that’s not even from they town moving around making troll videos y’all niggas are pitiful.

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 8:35 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Son 20 wasn’t you on here years ago dick riding Mexican cartels and even had your name as some spanish shit but I digress. You in your feeling over idek and need to push forward a narative you could walk around the whole Brooklyn even come to the day niggas don’t give a flying fuck about 69 it’s just music at the end of the day. When y’all losign arguments y’all wanna twist shit like we getting herbed by spanish Biggs’s we all grew up with each other. I bet y’all don’t have this same energy towards Texans or New Orleans blacks who hang with Hondurans gtfoh.
you late , i typed what I typed and I'm not going back .. your a real b.k nigga, not a real black nigga :lmao: hang around them nyc Hispanics knowing how they feel about ya'll mayates :lmao: fuck all of it and everybody to be honest and I showed respect to the cartels the same way you dick riding 69 and the antics he's doing now.. so stop it.. at the end of the day they respect us southern blacks and we ain't trading shit over no damn money how yall is :lmao: 69 or Mexican cartels, they gonna respect us down here as blackmen first :lmao: nobody is losing shit in no arguments it's all facts :lmao: we have this same energy towards anybody who's playing us the way 69 plays ya'll blacks but they ain't down here :lmao:

kan't wait for king blood to get out and bring back them 89-1992 days for ya'll blacks :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 8:40 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm
How the fuck is 69 destroying the black community he don’t make y’all niggas do shit, y’all feeding into this fuckery and niggas been going to war with each other for years before we even shared hoods with hispanics niggas always wanna blame something on someone else get accountability for yourselves my nigga. Grown ass men crying over a rapper that’s not even from they town moving around making troll videos y’all niggas are pitiful.
Werd all the non NYC posters tryna spin it crazy cuz 69 made Chicago look BAAAAADDDDDD

this music shit dangerous.niggas will kill and go all out for their favorite rappers.they will throw their lives away for their favorite rappers