- cuban doll twerking in pool to 69 tati song to piss tadoe off *new*

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

- cuban doll twerking in pool to 69 tati song to piss tadoe off *new*

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 2:27 am

Young chick is a dingbat....sad niggahs still fall victims to the evil ways of a cute face & fat azz smh wake up dudes
Niggahs out here killing,dying,getting seriously hurt over these broads
Funny sht is I think this young idiot still love tadoe 69 put hisself in the middle smh

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 2:37 am

69 gonna be in tadoe dreams like

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 3:57 am

Tadoe the one beat the b*tch up and called 69 on some delete her number. Niggas never was getting p*ssy in they life so the first bad joint they get they gotta knock her up or try to do some abusive has lighting sh*t I keep her, she was playing both sides hit that nigga taking it to the next level over a b*tch threatening niggas on phone calls and beating dog sh*t out her smh. My uncle told me when I was young be careful cus niggas will kill you over they birch ( or a b*tch they think is theirs) this a prime example of that.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 3:59 am

I can’t even be mad at Tadoe I been ready to take a nigga head off over a girl love and list is a dangerous drug Lmaoo it’s still some herb sh*t. The only way I could respect it if that was his BM because they have to interact other than that find a new b*tch she not yours no more my nigga.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 4:10 am

I always said the most gangsta niggas go crazy when it comes to bitches.they don't have the mindset of playas who constantly get bitches 24/7.once these gangsta niggas get that one bad b*tch they gonna do whatever they can to keep her because they feel they can't get another bad b*tch.N some of these gangstas can't.it used to b mad dirty blood niggas who always had fat girlfriends/baby mom's who look like blackchild from murder inc.these also b the same dudes that fantasize over foreign bitches cuz they know they will never get one cuz they can't bag em.same dudes who feel they hit the jackpot when they bag a fat white b*tch.

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 4:47 am

this the biggest L 69 gave the nigga should of dismissed the b*tch these niggas be fuckin with any ol hoe
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 4:49 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:57 am
Tadoe the one beat the b*tch up and called 69 on some delete her number. Niggas never was getting p*ssy in they life so the first bad joint they get they gotta knock her up or try to do some abusive has lighting sh*t I keep her, she was playing both sides hit that nigga taking it to the next level over a b*tch threatening niggas on phone calls and beating dog sh*t out her smh. My uncle told me when I was young be careful cus niggas will kill you over they birch ( or a b*tch they think is theirs) this a prime example of that.
no one told me that but over the years I saw how niggas kept getting killed for fuckin with other niggas bitches I learned sh*t don't be on niggas side who's in the wrong for niggas who wasn't with bitches who tried to control tho sh*t was never on they side
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 7:14 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:10 am
I always said the most gangsta niggas go crazy when it comes to bitches.they don't have the mindset of playas who constantly get bitches 24/7.once these gangsta niggas get that one bad b*tch they gonna do whatever they can to keep her because they feel they can't get another bad b*tch.N some of these gangstas can't.it used to b mad dirty blood niggas who always had fat girlfriends/baby mom's who look like blackchild from murder inc.these also b the same dudes that fantasize over foreign bitches cuz they know they will never get one cuz they can't bag em.same dudes who feel they hit the jackpot when they bag a fat white b*tch.
Son I thought it was just me lol. Niggas be feening over spanish, white n Asian bitches knowing they can only bag low hanging fruit. Some of my mans girls is subpar looking n sh*t but them niggas don’t feel that they can bag a girl that look good I always had standards and knew I was something to look at you’d rarely see me with a ugly or bum b*tch. I know for a fact niggas don’t be liking they girlfriends because we all like the same bitches, it’s no way you attracted to a b*tch that’s fire and yet you fucking with ugly as bitches they be having low self esteem lmfaoo. U don’t even have to be on some flashy fly sh*t to bag some of these bitches you handsome clean and dress nice they’ll f*ck with you. I got bitches galore and never settle for an ugly joint

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 7:22 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:49 am
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:57 am
no one told me that but over the years I saw how niggas kept getting killed for fuckin with other niggas bitches I learned sh*t don't be on niggas side who's in the wrong for niggas who wasn't with bitches who tried to control tho sh*t was never on they side
Man bitches are shyste but it don’t even be their fault sometimes. These niggas never know how to let go n be on some u can’t be with nobody if it’s not me type sh*t. Like even when my uncle told me it ain’t click right then and there but I learned after dealing with women this gonna happen, once shawty tell me she got a BD or a crazy ex I be hesitant to f*ck with her I’m not bout to loose my life over some p*ssy and the bitches be foul for putting you in these situations. They’ll antagonize the night n throw subs n sh*t or pop sh*t like she got a new boyfriend now u got a new enemy you don’t even know. Niggas is weak for getting like this, only bums and insecure niggas kill over bitches.

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 8:13 am

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 7:14 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:10 am
Son I thought it was just me lol. Niggas be feening over spanish, white n Asian bitches knowing they can only bag low hanging fruit. Some of my mans girls is subpar looking n sh*t but them niggas don’t feel that they can bag a girl that look good I always had standards and knew I was something to look at you’d rarely see me with a ugly or bum b*tch. I know for a fact niggas don’t be liking they girlfriends because we all like the same bitches, it’s no way you attracted to a b*tch that’s fire and yet you fucking with ugly as bitches they be having low self esteem lmfaoo. U don’t even have to be on some flashy fly sh*t to bag some of these bitches you handsome clean and dress nice they’ll f*ck with you. I got bitches galore and never settle for an ugly joint
I had bitches that was fuckin wit me buyin me sh*t and i was dead broke. Shorty mans had money too smh :lol: for real tho some of the wildest niggas i knew was walkin round with the ugliest women i done ever seen. I could never do it. I done dubbed bitches for less.

angermanegment
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by angermanegment » June 14th, 2018, 10:15 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:37 am
69 gonna be in tadoe dreams like

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SolidT15th
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidT15th » June 14th, 2018, 10:22 am

sh*t coming up as a shorty n due to my affiliation we stayed on some real playa sh*t ....did our best to dress pretty nice n take care of ourselves n appearance .At a pretty young age (15-17) I found myself pullin some of them younger married women who’s husbands was workin offshore.....so them niggas was gone for long periods of time n them hoes was left at home with lots of money ...I had these hoes filling my tank up on my Yukon ....buying me fresh Ralph Lauren n Hilfiger polos n sh*t all off the strength of them getting some young side d*ck outta backdoor jody lol.One day one of my older bro’s sat me down n down me how a lot of niggas meet they end behind bitches n especially fuckin married women .....niggas done invested serious money in them hoes,got kids with em n got a whole household .......they find out they women fuckin around while they out breakin they back to support all that they coming home ready to kill somethin lol....after hearin all that I decided to fall back off the married hoes..I was already gang bangin n had other beefs on my plate n it just seemed like some extra unnecessary sh*t.I had thoughts of me eventually earning a rep n having nice sh*t n one day goin into another niggas house n gettin my cap peeled n I didn’t wanna go down that way ..........besides all that tho these hoes will gas niggas up to put in major work for them just off bullshit.....niggas will come out the wood work n do a nigga they don’t know from Adam or eve dirty just off then thinkin this gonna get they foot in the door with said hoe.Growin up I knew a fat white chick n it was known within our circles that if you got into it with her...cus she was real loud n would even put her hands on niggas ......you got into it with her ......have it on your mind to A) really deal with her n B) if you didn’t random a$$ niggas was gonna come n try to give you the business

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 1:53 pm

That always was a problem too bitches be the first ones to get the nigas smoked when they get into problems. And fly off the mouth. When you gotta put in your own work you learn to respect niggas and avoid alterations because you don’t know how sh*t could end. Many men done meet their demise all because they girl told another nigga her boyfriend was bout ( even if he is or not) the right nigga will tell you go call ya boyfriend and shoot him and the b*tch. Military niggas known notoriously for that and that’ll be the easiest p*ssy you’ll get to but at what cost. That fucking other niggas bitches sh*t will get you hurt like u see Cuban got 69 involved in this sh*t and he don’t got nothing to do with it

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 14th, 2018, 1:59 pm

Men gotta be smarter.

Going to war over a b*tch who gonna f*ck around regardless is the dumbest thing.

One guy gets killed the next guy goes to prison and the cycle continues with all the other guys she low key fucking with whenever they find out each about each other. I lost a couple people over studid lying a$$ females..and one of the bitches could have prevented a situation from gettin to that point but she juiced it up..homeboy got killed and she aborted the baby she was prego with and probaly ran the same games on the next bunch of guys...she didn’t cry about it or nothin.

never Go to war over a female who is playing games

1Million
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Unread post by 1Million » June 14th, 2018, 2:34 pm

Why does she call herself Cuban Doll she's from fuckin Woodtown