Real talk about the coming gentrification of the black community high rises east of the white Sox stadium to the lake.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Real talk about the coming gentrification of the black community high rises east of the white Sox stadium to the lake.

Unread post by Allinyourhood » June 13th, 2018, 11:23 pm

As many of us know,I'm a union construction member and am currently involved in projects involving all the sect 8 high rises and low rises from roosevelt to 31st and from halsted to lake shore dr... Chicago is now fixing and renovating these building buildings with new hardwood floors and updating everything inside sect 8 units and outside at a fast pace for the new wave to claim the lake front and the six stadium and it university to connect with bridge port...and in 10 yrs will reach the university of Chicago. Also building my advice is by vacant land or buildings. Cause it's gonna get hot and learn a trade cause unions gonna have a lot of work.

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 6:46 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 11:23 pm
As many of us know,I'm a union construction member and am currently involved in projects involving all the sect 8 high rises and low rises from roosevelt to 31st and from halsted to lake shore dr... Chicago is now fixing and renovating these building buildings with new hardwood floors and updating everything inside sect 8 units and outside at a fast pace for the new wave to claim the lake front and the six stadium and it university to connect with bridge port...and in 10 yrs will reach the university of Chicago. Also building my advice is by vacant land or buildings. Cause it's gonna get hot and learn a trade cause unions gonna have a lot of work.
:wtf: