Chicago Is now THE PUSSIEST CITY IN THE U.S

Post Reply
User avatar
SplashGang
underboss
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 24th, 2014, 2:00 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: SnowGangCapo LB134
Location: SouthsideJamaicaNeighbor

Chicago Is now THE PUSSIEST CITY IN THE U.S

Unread post by SplashGang » June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm

DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)

townbizzEa$T O
king
Posts: 9204
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 2:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 13th, 2018, 6:15 pm

SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: now I see what this really about :rosssip: :facepalm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Realspit
og
Posts: 13150
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » June 13th, 2018, 6:16 pm

:lol:

this nigga so ignorant

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14622
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 13th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Petty lol

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1071
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 13th, 2018, 9:11 pm

SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
you got exposed as a snitch in the other threads my nigga on GD :gdmike:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

KOM
og
Posts: 13670
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 9:44 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 13th, 2018, 9:18 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:15 pm
SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: now I see what this really about :rosssip: :facepalm:
:umhm:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Posts: 21397
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 2:40 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2018, 11:15 pm

My nigga splash back.we need a nigga like him back on here :umhm:

User avatar
SouthernKali-L™
oog
Posts: 15670
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » June 14th, 2018, 4:24 am

Count Olaf wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 9:11 pm
SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
you got exposed as a snitch in the other threads my nigga on GD :gdmike:
baby.png
baby.png (6.22 KiB) Viewed 408 times
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

YayArea
underboss
Posts: 901
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 8:41 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 14th, 2018, 4:52 am

Damn they locking people up for carrying bb guns now....

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 4403
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking sh*t on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 14th, 2018, 6:27 am

YayArea wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:52 am
Damn they locking people up for carrying bb guns now....


Nah, it was always like that out here. NYC, is the city for faggotz, and weakass mferz :smh:


Don't get me wrong NOT everyone is on that beta cock p*ssy sh*t. Its just that this city has such a strong ANTI-2nd amendment standing :smh:
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was sh*t but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

Cryptik1
underboss
Posts: 1067
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2018, 8:40 am

SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
U done played enuff gta v huh?
This kid was on GTA one day I asked him if he be on thehoodup he sed yea and dipped too quick lol

Cryptik1
underboss
Posts: 1067
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2018, 8:41 am

SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
U done played enuff gta v huh?
This kid was on GTA one day I asked him if he be on thehoodup he sed yea and dipped too quick lol

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 13035
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 5:48 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms
Location: bronx to orlando

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » June 14th, 2018, 9:19 am

:lol: :lol:

User avatar
HTIC
prince
Posts: 8839
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 10:58 am

Lol splash crawled out from under his rock...
Image

User avatar
HTIC
prince
Posts: 8839
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 10:58 am

YayArea wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:52 am
Damn they locking people up for carrying bb guns now....
:lol:
Image

2wo-G
king
Posts: 9386
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 1:46 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: Liberation
Location: Amongst My Peoples

Unread post by 2wo-G » June 14th, 2018, 5:21 pm

:tiphat: to a hoodup legend.

Cocaine
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » June 14th, 2018, 5:40 pm

:gdmike: :gdmike: :gdmike:

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 1071
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 14th, 2018, 10:43 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 4:24 am
Count Olaf wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 9:11 pm
SplashGang wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:13 pm
DAM CHI A NIGGA fresh out and this wat i come back to? This filth???

Chiraq????

Ya niggas dont even derserve that name nemore

Oblock out there looking like NO BLOCK LMMMAAOO

And i dont een fuk wit 69 music like that

He out there sonning ya mophead niggas
Sameway i sonned ya wen i strolled thru ya blocks

Wats ya excuse ??

We jus embarrassed ya niggas in front of the whole world

Ny undefeated wen it come 2 this city/coast beef sh*t lol

Filling up my swisha wit pappy la n keeneka as we speak


Rip zack tho ya sum hoes 4 dat



Oh BTW



IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK(JUELZ VOICE)
you got exposed as a snitch in the other threads my nigga on GD :gdmike:
baby.png
You got any slaves for sale bro 😁
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

123
superior
Posts: 4997
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 5:01 am
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 15th, 2018, 12:49 am


40 OZ
captain
Posts: 454
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 15th, 2018, 1:08 am

123 wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:49 am
:smh: :facepalm: Ya'll heard Spank Master.. Gotta check in! :lol:

Neutron Nation
superior
Posts: 3013
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » June 15th, 2018, 2:31 am

OG Spank master.......im dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 4403
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 5:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking sh*t on the hoodup

Unread post by SuperSweet » June 15th, 2018, 2:39 am

40 OZ wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 1:08 am
123 wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:49 am
:smh: :facepalm: Ya'll heard Spank Master.. Gotta check in! :lol:





:lol: U fuckin joto! :321:
[quote="T Ochoa ™"] @SuperSpic, I don't wish u was sh*t but in Georgia so I kan find u personally and kill u [/quote]

Lol

IamNoOne
captain
Posts: 447
Joined: June 5th, 2018, 12:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 15th, 2018, 2:39 am

Who is this short guy?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post