-50cent officially releases Lloyd banks from g unit

Post Reply
User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 54270
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

-50cent officially releases Lloyd banks from g unit

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm


User avatar
K Dogg
prince
Posts: 8041
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » June 12th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Good that niggaz an herb
The Azian is bacc cuhz

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 54270
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 12th, 2018, 11:20 pm

Lol...he nice in rap

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8316
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 13th, 2018, 2:57 am

Who's left in g-unit? Just 50 and yayo?

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 14327
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 2:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » June 13th, 2018, 3:48 am

Best rapper out of g unit.


Hopefully he was taking care of his business so he can continue to eat.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14960
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2018, 8:29 am

:lmao: just throw the whole label and CEO away with his L.E.O life living ass :lmao:




^^^^ :umhm: :lmao: 50's mama we will put you in the ground like that :ohlawd: @2:10 the game used to murder g-unit every week back then and punk 50 out , I see why he's scared of wack100 now :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
JerseyCity201
boss
Posts: 2468
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Unread post by JerseyCity201 » June 13th, 2018, 8:51 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 2:57 am
Who's left in g-unit? Just 50 and yayo?
Uncle Murda still with G Unit but I feel like signing with G Unit was step backwards, he had more of a buzz going before getting down with 50 then after.

YayArea
general
Posts: 793
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 8:41 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 13th, 2018, 11:22 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 8:29 am
:lmao: just throw the whole label and CEO away with his L.E.O life living ass :lmao:

^^^^ :umhm: :lmao: 50's mama we will put you in the ground like that :ohlawd: @2:10 the game used to murder g-unit every week back then and punk 50 out , I see why he's scared of wack100 now :lmao:
They didn't want it with 50 he got the NO with em....




User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14960
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 13th, 2018, 12:30 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^ the n.o ain't fina shoot for that nigga, especially after that katrina comment :lmao: :lmao: them niggas the kings of that triple kross shit :lmao: masterp and birdman dissed his ass and wayne :lmao:



^^ ate his ass up :lmao: and your not a gorilla your a dead monkey ..nobody was touching wanye back then he made these young thug and future ass niggas :lmao: had the game dick riding him for features and dipset and nyc niggas :lmao:



^^^ and after dissing 50 , give it to nas and gay-z :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 54270
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 13th, 2018, 12:37 pm

G unit hasn't been g unit since they signed to shady records(this was what..2002-03?) then started signing other niggahs @game,buck & a million other heads

Should of stayed banks buck & fif & had regular hood queens niggahs as they muscle(like smurf etc)

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8316
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 13th, 2018, 12:37 pm

I remember when 50 was a raw nigga... gritty grimey nigga. From how to rob, to watch what you say, back to thicker than water... I miss the old 50.

Tha7thLetta
boss
Posts: 2398
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » June 13th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Shit dis is actually good for banks now hes getting a fresh start he can start his own label & go indie...i wonder if he still got dat porn production company he started a while ago

YayArea
general
Posts: 793
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 8:41 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Unread post by YayArea » June 13th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 12:30 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^ the n.o ain't fina shoot for that nigga, especially after that katrina comment :lmao: :lmao: them niggas the kings of that triple kross shit :lmao: masterp and birdman dissed his ass and wayne :lmao:


^^ ate his ass up :lmao: and your not a gorilla your a dead monkey ..nobody was touching WANYE back then he made these young thug and future ass niggas :lmao: had the game dick riding him for features and dipset and nyc niggas :lmao:


^^^ and after dissing 50 , give it to nas and gay-z :lmao:
I know they not bout to do shit for 50 I was just using Thehoodup logic.... But is that a typo or is you predicting lil Wayne going to GOOD music and his new daddy is going to be Kanye... And he changing his name to Lil Wanye West....

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8316
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 13th, 2018, 1:16 pm

My nigga lil west... lmao

User avatar
Count Olaf
underboss
Posts: 918
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos
Location: Victorian-era Boston

Unread post by Count Olaf » June 13th, 2018, 9:22 pm

50 got a mansion in CT while Banks is stuck somewhere in Queens its starting to make sense


:rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

.X.
captain
Posts: 490
Joined: June 3rd, 2017, 6:44 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by .X. » June 14th, 2018, 5:44 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm
G-Unit records? I thought he been did that. That label didn't do shit for artist. Only hit Lloyd Banks had was "Beamer, Benz & Bentley's" with Juelz Santana after signing with Def Jam records. Before that dude had regular singles that didn't become hits. Only artist in G-Unit records that made hits was 50 Cent and The Game.

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8316
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:46 pm

.X. wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm
G-Unit records? I thought he been did that. That label didn't do shit for artist. Only hit Lloyd Banks had was "Beamer, Benz & Bentley's" with Juelz Santana after signing with Def Jam records. Before that dude had regular singles that didn't become hits. Only artist in G-Unit records that made hits was 50 Cent and The Game.
50 wrote his shit tho. So it's only 50 with the hits.

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 14960
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » June 14th, 2018, 5:54 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:46 pm
.X. wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm
G-Unit records? I thought he been did that. That label didn't do shit for artist. Only hit Lloyd Banks had was "Beamer, Benz & Bentley's" with Juelz Santana after signing with Def Jam records. Before that dude had regular singles that didn't become hits. Only artist in G-Unit records that made hits was 50 Cent and The Game.
50 wrote his shit tho. So it's only 50 with the hits.
if that's true thats a bigger L for all 3 of em , not a W :facepalm: :lol: they still 1 of the lamest groups of alltimes, for any region tho :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HTIC
prince
Posts: 8316
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:56 pm

I agree. Lloyd always had fire tho.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Posts: 1412
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 6:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML
Location: NEW YORK CITY

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Banks had more hits than just that him, buck and Yayo even had hits they just ain’t have the work ethic or drive to do what 50 do. Yayo was always in trouble because Banks is an introvert he still the best out that group forever gonna be ones of my favorites.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Posts: 1412
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 6:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML
Location: NEW YORK CITY

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:54 pm
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:46 pm
.X. wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 11:01 pm
G-Unit records? I thought he been did that. That label didn't do shit for artist. Only hit Lloyd Banks had was "Beamer, Benz & Bentley's" with Juelz Santana after signing with Def Jam records. Before that dude had regular singles that didn't become hits. Only artist in G-Unit records that made hits was 50 Cent and The Game.
50 wrote his shit tho. So it's only 50 with the hits.
if that's true thats a bigger L for all 3 of em , not a W :facepalm: :lol: they still 1 of the lamest groups of alltimes, for any region tho :lmao:
Man go bump some UNLV and smoke some of that dirt weed you be posting

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 54270
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 9:17 pm

@ bedstuy

I wouldn't say banks ain't have the drive of fif...banks stay dropping mixtapes..he's just not that type of "mainstream rapper" his singles that did pop wasn't as pop, wasn't universal poppin....like for example drake started from the bottom or a meek mill dreams & nightmare...that beamers song was a local tried state hit I don't even think that was his best mainstream song gotta be on fire or I'm.so fly

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Posts: 1412
Joined: March 13th, 2014, 6:42 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML
Location: NEW YORK CITY

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:17 pm
@ bedstuy

I wouldn't say banks ain't have the drive of fif...banks stay dropping mixtapes..he's just not that type of "mainstream rapper" his singles that did pop wasn't as pop, wasn't universal poppin....like for example drake started from the bottom or a meek mill dreams & nightmare...that beamers song was a local tried state hit I don't even think that was his best mainstream song gotta be on fire or I'm.so fly
I’m just going off what Biggs’s told me. I have most of the Halloween havoc and cold corner tapes I was a lil nigga when they was in their prime and probably ain’t hear half of the shit from when they first was out but Niggas that’s around 50 told my fam that’s why they was falling out especially after Banks felt disrespected by 50 after his pops died. Banks like to move when he feels like it he could deff eat more indie and now at least he dot. Have to worry bout 50 cutting his share out of the pie

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post