Tekashi 6ix9ine seen in Chicago Ohare Airport, No Securtiy

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Tekashi 6ix9ine seen in Chicago Ohare Airport, No Securtiy

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 8:39 am

I ran into one of my mexican homies last night. Appearently son be big on social media. Travel the country take pics wit niggas like canelo and triple g. He ran into 69 at barclays during that shooting lol. Said son was deep and ready for smoke lol. Said 69 a clown tho and really talk like how u see on tv "what up blooood" lol.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » June 14th, 2018, 9:07 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 8:20 am
Only thing ill give dudes is that they really was/is lowkey. Only person i knew that was affiliated with the mob i found out years after the fact. Homeboy looked like stan lee and was a old white cat who used to do runs for them. Shit crazy lol.

But yea they still out here just not a factor like that. Unless u piss the wrong person off lol.
All the Eastern Europeans took they spot like the Armenians, Russians and Albanians u remember that g Stone nigga washed up on the beach for running off on them niggas. They have they arms into everything but Spanish niggas got the drugs on lock

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » June 14th, 2018, 9:21 am

The russians on a whole different type a time. More quiet than the italians but more wild and deeper entrenched in shit.

The Chosen One
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 9:39 am

LMAO I LOVE HEARING DJ AKA DESCRIBING CHICAGO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 10:25 am

Realspit wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:57 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:16 am
& yeah bumpy (the real bumpy) is from harlem but he ws running under & being schooled by a "white gangsta" (Italian to be specific...lucky Luciano who I brought up earlier

I was heavy into all them old ny Italian mobsters/ny Jewish mobsters /black hustlers of ny documentaries when I was younger
Nah bumpy was under that black madame right

The whole
Bite gangsters muscled in on the black number runners

Niggas really buil that racket but the white gangsters used they pro life to muscle in
". In the early 1930s Johnson became an associate of mob boss Stephanie St. Clair who dominated the numbers racket in Harlem. He quickly gained her trust and became her principal lieutenant. It was rumored in some circles that the two of them were romantically involved although she was 20 years older. Johnson and St. Clair attempted to wage a futile war against New York mob boss Dutch Shultz (born Arthur Flegenheimer). The fight between St. Clair and Johnson against Dutch Schultz and other organized crime factions in the early 1930s resulted in over 40 murders and several kidnappings. With control over police protection and influence at City Hall, Shultz and his allies in the Mafia eventually dominated the Harlem numbers rackets. Johnson who had earlier fought against Shultz and the Mafia was eventually won over by the promise that he would run the Harlem operations in exchange for protection by the Mafia then led by Charles "Lucky" Luciano. The arrangement lasted for four decades. "

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 10:30 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:42 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 3:13 am
Idk why you respect Gallo he was using blacks & gassing they heads up to be pawns to fuk up politic within his crime fam lowkey
where you learn this from cuz that ain't the impression I got, Joey was a under dog.
I just said I was fukin with them mafia documentaries (of different races )heavy when I was younger...Joey Gallo was on some snake sht with niggahs in his crime family so when he got locked up he decided he would use black niggahs to low-key get at important heads within his own crime fam so he could hold rank..it was never no "I fuk with blacks heavy " it was always a ulterior motive for him

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 10:40 am

BluntedUp wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:21 am
The russians on a whole different type a time. More quiet than the italians but more wild and deeper entrenched in shit.
The area in Bmore where my crib at a few blocks from it is a heavy Russian community(sht is funny how it's set up segregation wise because 1 block might be African American/east Africans then 3 -4 blocks away in 1 direction is Russian Jews especially)... definitely have Russian mafia there but them niggahs is low-key...1 dude crib specifically that fuks with that sht..small house ,family image regular cars(except a Porsche) blending in the neighborhood...them niggahs is dudes I probably would say is the most ruthless out right now.... Ukrainians as well.n niggahs be grown men minding they business(& going about business) low-key not having to broadcast to the world who they are(speaking on all them loops who seem to do this & coincidentally mainly don't be black)....i can't knock it

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 2:00 pm

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Chicago, at night, 10 years ago

Same damn birds too

Licago

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 2:51 pm

DAMN''

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 2:56 pm

BLACK FOLKS MAN DAMN :wow:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 4:52 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:51 pm
DAMN''
that let u know them record execs in on this blockin off streets big ass police presence to make sure he kan do what he want funny niggas don't see the racial shit in this too tho
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:03 pm

So it's no longer the 5am story? Now we on the regular time, almost got caught story? And a new racial conspiracy added in for effect?

Cool.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:06 pm

I'm guessing CPD has certain savage hours too? Most corrupted police department in America, until tekashi shows up. Then they can stop crime in Chicago magically....

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:14 pm

At the end of the day... tekashi asked fbg if he smoking a tooka pack when he was struggling to light that blunt on live. That's comedy gold. Try to diss si and post up on a 93 block...

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Niggas came across a regular ass police check point, or a kid prolly got killed n police had the street blocked off n niggas tryna say it was 69 nem.

Nigga was back in NYC wit keef baby mom's yesterday,y they looking for him last night when they clearly knew he left

Cocaine
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » June 14th, 2018, 5:31 pm

y'all should be on dat show tmz or sum shyt. :lol:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 5:32 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Niggas came across a regular ass police check point, or a kid prolly got killed n police had the street blocked off n niggas tryna say it was 69 nem.

Nigga was back in NYC wit keef baby mom's yesterday,y they looking for him last night when they clearly knew he left
Word

Everytime Jay rock posts a leg shot, the scene look like that. Tekashi in europe since yesterday. Fuck they looking for?

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Cocaine wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:31 pm
:umhm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cocaine
colonel
Affiliation: Suwooop

Unread post by Cocaine » June 14th, 2018, 5:36 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Cocaine wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 5:31 pm
:umhm:
especially dis soft ass clown from oakland aka wannabe rapper :wycry:

True Words
boss

Unread post by True Words » June 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm

I'm glad I'm not from LA, NY or Chicago. All the people on here from them cities (even the ones fake claiming they from there but really not) y'all niggas really be on here daily arguing with each other. There got to be more to life than this :lol:

But yo something caught my eye with the "LA and NY is the big brother to y'all other cities) la and ny is the biggest and most populated cities in this country for sure, but they both ran by whites or other races (non blacks) everything y'all bragging about is owned by whites. Most of us black on here right? Lets talk about some shit that's relevant to us. Fuck ny and la, Atlanta really the black Mecca. When the last time New York or la had a black mayor or black anything

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » June 14th, 2018, 10:15 pm

True Words wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm
I'm glad I'm not from LA, NY or Chicago. All the people on here from them cities (even the ones fake claiming they from there but really not) y'all niggas really be on here daily arguing with each other. There got to be more to life than this :lol:

But yo something caught my eye with the "LA and NY is the big brother to y'all other cities) la and ny is the biggest and most populated cities in this country for sure, but they both ran by whites or other races (non blacks) everything y'all bragging about is owned by whites. Most of us black on here right? Lets talk about some shit that's relevant to us. Fuck ny and la, Atlanta really the black Mecca. When the last time New York or la had a black mayor or black anything
Can't speak on LA but we had a black mayor back in the 90's :lol:

N trust me the whites run ATL/Georgia too, blacks just allowed to do their thing

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » June 14th, 2018, 10:27 pm

tom bradley in the 90s...

then the niggas toe the city up in the riots

no mo nigga mayors :wycry:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 14th, 2018, 10:39 pm

True Words wrote:

Actually Chicago has the strongest black community in the country despite all the negative press. Most black folks that's making shit pop in ATL is from other cities.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » June 14th, 2018, 10:49 pm

May wood hows the black community in the part of Texas you reside in?would you say it's as strong as may wood,illinois or higher?

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 10:59 pm

True Words wrote:

THEM CURSES!! :lol: :lol:

TRUE I THOUGHT U WAS A MEXICAN OR PUERTO RICAN.. BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT I WONT REP NO GAY ASS ATL, ITS SAN BERNARDINO OR NOTHING AND THATS THE MINDSET OF NIGGAS :lol: :wow:

EUROPEANS AND ASIANS OWN ALL THIS SHIT, WE JUST UNWANTED GUEST.. BUT U RIGHT NIGGAS ON HERE BE TAKING THIS SHIT WAY TOO SERIOUS. THEY READY TO RIDE ON EACH OTHER OVER 69 DISAGREEMENTS.. ITS EASY TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS MADNESS. IF U COMMENT THEN ONE SIDE AINT GONNA LIKE WHAT U SAYING AND THEN U GET CALLED OUT ON UR COMMENTS..ITS ALL FUN AND JOKES BUT IF U OVER 30 GETTING IN YO FEELINGS OVER THIS U NEED TO SLIT YO WRIST :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 14th, 2018, 11:11 pm

SMDH
Chief Keef Goons Almost Catch 6ix9ine at Gucci Store

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 14th, 2018, 11:28 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 10:49 pm
May wood hows the black community in the part of Texas you reside in?would you say it's as strong as may wood,illinois or higher?
It's no comparison. Maywood produced the like of Fred Hampton and Sheila Johnson (co-founder of BET) and being a city of under 30,000 residents that says a lot. Where I'm at in Texas is only 20% black but the DFW as a whole has a really strong black community especially in places like DeSoto, TX.

KOM
og
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 14th, 2018, 11:28 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 10:15 pm
True Words wrote:

Can't speak on LA but we had a black mayor back in the 90's :lol:

N trust me the whites run ATL/Georgia too, blacks just allowed to do their thing
@harlematl...ATL the city is ran by black folks but the rest of GA is ran by crackaz
Matter of fact South Fulton whole judiciary is ran by all black women
@true words.. :tiphat: ..that's what I been saying mane.. I be looking at shit from a black cultural perspective and shit revelant to us..I mean this is the 'hood"up ain't it??

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 14th, 2018, 11:35 pm

When its all said and done... Chicago took the L.

All that extra shit irrelevant to the topic. Just more excuses and deflections by desperate dick riders that ain't even from there.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 15th, 2018, 12:07 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 11:35 pm

All that extra shit irrelevant to the topic. Just more excuses and deflections by desperate dick riders that ain't even from there.
^^^^Look he mad niggas talking about something almost productive instead of some faggot ass rainbow hair Mexican narc who ain't gone bust a grape in a fruit :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_20180612-135833.png
Screenshot_20180612-135833.png (273.54 KiB) Viewed 122 times

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:11 am

Props to la for poppin biggie while he was in the car with security driving.

Chicago sad as shit... couldn't even catch 69 in yall roughest hood. No more chiraq, pleasantville now.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 15th, 2018, 12:23 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:11 am
Props to la for poppin biggie while he was in the car with security driving.

Chicago sad as shit... couldn't even catch 69 in yall roughest hood. No more chiraq, pleasantville now.
Okay, Chicago is pleasentville now. You got it officer Hernandez :lol:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:27 am

Yall better do something drastic... because after this... no matter how much you dont want to admit it... Chicago bout to fall all the way off the map of relevancy... what kept Chicago relevant was the image of being this ultra super savage city that nobody ever took a W from... that shit over with. Yall regular now.

KOM
og
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » June 15th, 2018, 12:29 am

Lame niggas be talking all that murder anf street shit, probably don't even know how to load a clip in a gun, let alone shoot sumn.
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:07 am
Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 11:35 pm

^^^^Look he mad niggas talking about something almost productive instead of some faggot ass rainbow hair Mexican narc who ain't gone bust a grape in a fruit :lol:
Yep cuz it's something he can't relate too..nerd boys be fascinated with all the street, hood and murder shit cuz they not contributing to it nor used to it

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » June 15th, 2018, 12:33 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:27 am
Yall better do something drastic... because after this... no matter how much you dont want to admit it... Chicago bout to fall all the way off the map of relevancy... what kept Chicago relevant was the image of being this ultra super savage city that nobody ever took a W from... that shit over with. Yall regular now.
Yep you right. Whatever makes you sleep at night Julio :lol:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:37 am

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » June 15th, 2018, 12:45 am

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:46 am

123 wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:45 am
He went there after that... nothing happened.

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 12:47 am

Fuck kinda name is that? Sound like a gay Latin porn star name. Og spanky loco lmao

40 OZ
soldier
Region: Midwest

Unread post by 40 OZ » June 15th, 2018, 12:56 am

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 12:47 am
Fuck kinda name is that? Sound like a gay Latin porn star name. Og spanky loco lmao

:lol: That name Reminds me of that old school rapper from NYC, Kool Keith.. He dropped an album about 15 years ago called "Spank Master" :lmao:

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » June 15th, 2018, 1:51 am

Sheesh :lol: never knew that

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » June 15th, 2018, 3:36 pm

21hunnas
fresh meat
Affiliation: devon street

Unread post by 21hunnas » June 15th, 2018, 3:59 pm

yeah..no jumps involved. I think this is a big move.. maybe he can make move. quit hating on 69. mark