Parkway gardens on MLK Blvd???

Allinyourhood
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Parkway gardens on MLK Blvd???

Unread post by Allinyourhood » May 19th, 2018, 1:24 am

Passed thru there today on my way to work cause it was a faster route rather than the 90-94 e way....what mobs be there and Can Mexicans ride thru cool....I only ask cause them jets looked like it would not be nice if rivals ever tried to enter that hood.

Neal
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Unread post by Neal » May 19th, 2018, 10:28 am

Since when do Blacks ever question outsiders from even walking through their hood?

Do they even do that to their own race?

I lived in a Black hood for a year and was never stopped/questioned.

I think Blacks and Mexicans are permanently divided on the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman issue, because Black people as a whole just don't get into other people's business like Mexican gangs do. So.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » May 28th, 2018, 2:30 am

From what you posted about your hood not checking outside....seems that hood is soft and under bad leadership cause my hood is majority Mexican and Puerto Rican but also mixed white and black who all live in the hood ...we don't trust anyone who just cruise thru our homeland and know who should and shouldn't come thru our side streets....I only asked cause that was an all black hood which thru experience seen it was a great advantage point.

IamNoOne
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 11th, 2018, 3:42 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 2:30 am
From what you posted about your hood not checking outside....seems that hood is soft and under bad leadership cause my hood is majority Mexican and Puerto Rican but also mixed white and black who all live in the hood ...we don't trust anyone who just cruise thru our homeland and know who should and shouldn't come thru our side streets....I only asked cause that was an all black hood which thru experience seen it was a great advantage point.
And where is your "hood?" Parkway Gardens is mostly BDz but O-block has BDz and GDz.

Neal
underboss

Unread post by Neal » June 13th, 2018, 9:21 pm

IamNoOne wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 3:42 am
Allinyourhood wrote:
And where is your "hood?" Parkway Gardens is mostly BDz but O-block has BDz and GDz.
Ay welcome to the forums. Though you came with the forum died down.

Allinyourhood is a Latin Brother, I think from the Belmont/Cicero area.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » June 13th, 2018, 10:56 pm

IamNoOne wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
My hood is Knox and Barry aka the Evil side ...we are a small final mob surrounded and warring with every one who surrounds our hood for the last 30 yrs and if you Google my set you can see our advantage points ....Belmont and Cicero is a different set from us ...just see how we have different obstacles for our advantage just like I seen in that south side hood I was talking about...it was a compliment.

IamNoOne
captain

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 8:03 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 10:56 pm
IamNoOne wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
My hood is Knox and Barry aka the Evil side ...we are a small final mob surrounded and warring with every one who surrounds our hood for the last 30 yrs and if you Google my set you can see our advantage points ....Belmont and Cicero is a different set from us ...just see how we have different obstacles for our advantage just like I seen in that south side hood I was talking about...it was a compliment.
:tiphat:

Phil Moe
associate

Unread post by Phil Moe » July 1st, 2018, 12:20 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
May 19th, 2018, 1:24 am
Passed thru there today on my way to work cause it was a faster route rather than the 90-94 e way....what mobs be there and Can Mexicans ride thru cool....I only ask cause them jets looked like it would not be nice if rivals ever tried to enter that hood.

Parkway Gardens is O Block BD’s and one of the worse areas on the South Side. They be into heavy with the Tookaville GD’s down the street on 63rd St. Lawrence’s and other BD’s. Mexicans can ride through, but I wouldn’t advise anybody of any color walking through there that doesn’t live there or know somebody there.

southboi
captain

Unread post by southboi » July 7th, 2018, 4:11 am

Didn't that fool tekashi post a vid of himself walking through there?

Phil Moe
associate

Unread post by Phil Moe » July 8th, 2018, 12:02 pm

southboi wrote:
July 7th, 2018, 4:11 am
Didn't that fool tekashi post a vid of himself walking through there?
Yeah he went up there, but he knew better not to walk through. He lied and said he went there at 10 p.m., but that became suspect because nobody was out. Video surveillance at Parkway Gardens showed him there at 3:00 a.m for less than a minute before hoping back in his security truck and peeling off. Dude a 🤡, which we already knew.

Neal
underboss

Unread post by Neal » July 8th, 2018, 12:46 pm

What's the story as to how Jerome Freeman is deceased?? Was that recent?

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » July 8th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Phil Moe wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 12:20 am
Allinyourhood wrote:
May 19th, 2018, 1:24 am

Parkway Gardens is O Block BD’s and one of the worse areas on the South Side. They be into heavy with the Tookaville GD’s down the street on 63rd St. Lawrence’s and other BD’s. Mexicans can ride through, but I wouldn’t advise anybody of any color walking through there that doesn’t live there or know somebody there.
there was a couple of white kids that took some pics over there they didnt do anything
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL