Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-almost half of u.s families can't afford basics like rent,food,bills

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:12 pm

Almost Half Of US Families Can’t Afford Basics Like Rent And Food
May 17, 2018 at 11:11 am
Filed Under:Americans, Economy, middle class, Money, Poverty, United Way ALICE Project

(CNN Money) — The economy may be chugging along, but many Americans are still struggling to afford a basic middle class life.

Nearly 51 million households don’t earn enough to afford a monthly budget that includes housing, food, child care, health care, transportation and a cell phone, according to a study released Thursday by the United Way ALICE Project. That’s 43% of households in the United States.

The figure includes the 16.1 million households living in poverty, as well as the 34.7 million families that the United Way has dubbed ALICE — Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed. This group makes less than what’s needed “to survive in the modern economy.”

“Despite seemingly positive economic signs, the ALICE data shows that financial hardship is still a pervasive problem,” said Stephanie Hoopes, the project’s director.

California, New Mexico and Hawaii have the largest share of struggling families, at 49% each. North Dakota has the lowest at 32%.

Many of these folks are the nation’s child care workers, home health aides, office assistants and store clerks, who work low-paying jobs and have little savings, the study noted. Some 66% of jobs in the US pay less than $20 an hour.

The study also drilled down to the county level.

For instance, in Seattle’s King County, the annual household survival budget for a family of four (including one infant and one preschooler) in 2016 was nearly $85,000. This would require an hourly wage of $42.46. But in Washington State, only 14% of jobs pay more than $40 an hour.

Seattle’s City Council just passed a controversial tax on big businesses to help alleviate the city’s growing homelessness and affordable housing problems.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:13 pm

But everybody claiming to get money(somebodies lying.)

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » May 17th, 2018, 3:22 pm

i been sayin America bout to be just like them other war torn countries decades to come. chickens home to pluck. niggas better learn the barter system.

Lalivin23
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 17th, 2018, 7:03 pm

I believe it it's definitely a grip of homeless people out here man tent cities everywhere ... Women seem to b the ones working for real out here I notice a lot for people of color...shits fucked up out here so u just gotta grind and get it

MONSOON
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by MONSOON » May 17th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Ppl gonna be in the streets in a minute either in a civil war bc you know the majority need that scapegoat,or people will come together on some revolution type demo and try to get at the politicians that conned them.

angermanegment
superior

Unread post by angermanegment » May 18th, 2018, 12:00 pm

People need to stop having babies that they can’t afford how hard is it to use birth control :2cents: get a education then a job that actually pays a good wage then have kids don’t just start popping out kids then complain about being to poor to pay bills :2cents:

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » May 18th, 2018, 12:27 pm

angermanegment wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 12:00 pm
People need to stop having babies that they can’t afford how hard is it to use birth control :2cents: get a education then a job that actually pays a good wage then have kids don’t just start popping out kids then complain about being to poor to pay bills :2cents:
Facts alot of people suffering from they own choices. Although we do live in a era where theres more renters then homeowners yet niggas be payin more in rent. Most americans dont have a stack saved up and u one hospital bill from financial ruin. Niggas be killin themselves or waiting to die cuz they cant deal with that hospital bill.

America's hey day been over lol. Shit only gon get worse. Especially since u cant tell americans nothing when it come to talkin bout how bad some issues have gotten out here.

U know the country fallin off when u start to see some white people struggling worse than niggas. :lol:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 12:19 am

[quote=angermanegment post_id=2080290 time=1526659249 user_id=43224]
[/quote]

That's that shit the settlers made up stop having babies etc :lol: most ppl been poor since recorded mf history and we still here..If niggas woulda listen to that don't have babbies until you rich shit especially fresh out of slavery..We wouldn't even have the numbers we have now,a lot of us would have been aborted gtfoh. Even the Europeans who aren't having children or only one barely making it in America,and I hear in Europe them mf population is dying out that's why they spooking on the immigrants coming in..Same in America they invited the Hispanics the Mexicans in particular to come here,have you ever wondered why all of a sudden they want them gone? Bc their population is stagnant and their experts are predicting that the Hispanics will become the majority in the near future..People need to stop falling for that bullshit these honkies putting out there,People aren't poor bc of children, they are poor bc these rich devils they vote for have sold them out to the corporation,and they are fucking the masses bc the masses are too ignorant politically to understand what's really happening.

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » Yesterday, 12:27 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 12:19 am
angermanegment wrote:
That's that shit the settlers made up stop having babies etc :lol: most ppl been poor since recorded mf history and we still here..If niggas woulda listen to that don't have babbies until you rich shit especially fresh out of slavery..We wouldn't even have the numbers we have now,a lot of us would have been aborted gtfoh. Even the Europeans who aren't having children or only one barely making it in America,and I hear in Europe them mf population is dying out that's why they spooking on the immigrants coming in..Same in America they invited the Hispanics the Mexicans in particular to come here,have you ever wondered why all of a sudden they want them gone? Bc their population is stagnant and their experts are predicting that the Hispanics will become the majority in the near future..People need to stop falling for that bullshit these honkies putting out there,People aren't poor bc of children, they are poor bc these rich devils they vote for have sold them out to the corporation,and they are fucking the masses bc the masses are too ignorant politically to understand what's really happening.
:2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » Yesterday, 12:35 am

Like I said in past..i would love to see the day when blacks can hop out of caravans,old worn out hoopties....dressed in cheap clothes not designer...yet 95% of these people is actually millionaires...that would be iLL... i definitely see that with Jews (Russian & American Jews)..looking average as fuk chesp clothes average whips...yet have atleast 6 figures in the bank & multiple real estate

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 1:10 am

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080757 time=1526963755 user_id=48332]
Like I said in past..i would love to see the day when blacks can hop out of caravans,old worn out hoopties....dressed in cheap clothes not designer...yet 95% of these people is actually millionaires...that would be iLL... i definitely see that with Jews (Russian & American Jews)..looking average as fuk chesp clothes average whips...yet have atleast 6 figures in the bank & multiple real estate
[/quote]

You might have a point bc BK in the days mf was having like 10-13 kids and they made it with Jim crow and all kinds of legalized discrimination..I guess niggas didn't fill like they had to buy they kids designer shit BK then..The Jews definitely was on that frugal shit...I seen something on Warren buffet ,its amazing how the real rich ones in America don't really care about all that extra shit like expensive jewelry etc buffet got like a old Cadillac from the 60s not flashy just clean.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 1:38 am

Kids are a big reason y most my friends is broke asking me for $40 n shit.Kids and relationships/Love.these the same fools that told me to have a kid n stop playing.I was struggling then.glad I knew better cuz now I'm doing great,I thank God everyday for how life is going for me now, and I don't have to spend a dime on shit I don't want to like kids, child support, charter school, college education n other things that ppl have to do for 18+ years that they really don't want to do

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 2:10 am

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080770 time=1526967521 user_id=26383]
Kids are a big reason y most my friends is broke asking me for $40 n shit.Kids and relationships/Love.these the same fools that told me to have a kid n stop playing.I was struggling then.glad I knew better cuz now I'm doing great,I thank God everyday for how life is going for me now, and I don't have to spend a dime on shit I don't want to like kids, child support, charter school, college education n other things that ppl have to do for 18+ years that they really don't want to do
[/quote]

You live in a capitalist society they made it higher to have kids to deter people from having kids! Pop control esp on niggas that's why they made different sentencing guidelines for drugs they perceived whites and using and slanging and those Blacks were seen as using and slanging..Put a mf in prison for 30 years on some drug shit is a form of pop control..All this shit by design..This shit ain't even chess its Go and niggas playing checkers.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 2:35 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 2:10 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Yesterday, 1:38 am
You live in a capitalist society they made it higher to have kids to deter people from having kids! Pop control esp on niggas that's why they made different sentencing guidelines for drugs they perceived whites and using and slanging and those Blacks were seen as using and slanging..Put a mf in prison for 30 years on some drug shit is a form of pop control..All this shit by design..This shit ain't even chess its Go and niggas playing checkers.

Yea but even tho broke niggas n bitches know this, they still have kids knowing they can't even support themselves.n these black men don't even b wanting the kids but the bitches keep em cuz of love n they wanna trap the nigga etc.n they do dis with the next 5 niggas they get pregnant by

My thing is if ya situation ain't good then don't do shit that's gon make it worse.n ppl make it worse by having kids

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » Yesterday, 2:53 am

Hate to say it, but I believe its mostly kids. I go by my own rule of 3..Check from Job, check from internet, and my hustle 3 streams of income. One is for me and my utilities, basics, food. One for my kids and one for savings

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 4:35 am

Yeah I don't believe most niggas don't want they kids I don't see that,sound like stereotypical bullshit to me, propaganda them people put out and niggas fell for it, most niggas I know wannabe in their shawtys lives,the government has Fucked the women minds up with public aid to make them think they don't need the father's,the government is the father! And well we see the results of that,or they use the Lil ones as pawns on the chessboard to get some revenge :lol: The government set these conditions and we fall for it..So our problem is lack of knowledge especially on the women part (gov use them on some divide and conquer shit)..We don't have the proper education on the matter,children are an investment,what the point of having a few pennies but you have no seeds,when you die your name seed,bloodline die,who you gonna leave the money too with no heir? Oprah got all that money when she die her money might go to the gov,strangers or at least to those who are not even blood relations.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 4:58 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 4:35 am
Yeah I don't believe most niggas don't want they kids I don't see that,sound like stereotypical bullshit to me, propaganda them people put out and niggas fell for it, most niggas I know wannabe in their shawtys lives,the government has Fucked the women minds up with public aid to make them think they don't need the father's,the government is the father! And well we see the results of that,or they use the Lil ones as pawns on the chessboard to get some revenge :lol: The government set these conditions and we fall for it..So our problem is lack of knowledge especially on the women part (gov use them on some divide and conquer shit)..We don't have the proper education on the matter,children are an investment,what the point of having a few pennies but you have no seeds,when you die your name seed,bloodline die,who you gonna leave the money too with no heir? Oprah got all that money when she die her money might go to the gov,strangers or at least to those who are not even blood relations.
It might b different where u at cuz up here these niggas don't want they kids.seems like everyone is in a perfect relationship till the chick get pregnant.then the baby is born n that relationship is over.but I have gone elsewhere n seen either more ppl without kids or both parents in their kids lives.possibly cuz ppl were raised different in different states, cities, towns.but in NYC the shit is sad

As far as the legacy goes it varies on a case by case basis.since I don't have kids n can't cuz I had the vasectomy years ago,I thought about the pros n cons I'd have to deal with after this life changing event.if I was ever to become rich I'd leave bread to my nieces n nephews n they kids then some to charity.that's deff some shit ppl have to think about ahead of time n prepare for.when my god brother father died he had like $500k altogether in investments and owned land down south.he was cheap and never showed off his money in the hood so ppl figured he didn't have any.he died suddenly n once his wife n kids found out bout this money they tried to goto court for it but didn't get it cuz dude never had a will assigning certain shit to his family.fucked up cuz they really needed it but life goes on.u absolutely right tho alot of us aren't really educated and prepared for things like this compared to White folks for instance.my godbrother was smart enough to save n invest since the 80's but that will he didn't have made things null and void.but he prolly felt he had time to make one, we never know when our time is up

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 5:11 am

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080794 time=1526979530 user_id=26383]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080791 time=1526978128 user_id=54263]
[/quote]

It might b different where u at cuz up here these niggas don't want they kids.seems like everyone is in a perfect relationship till the chick get pregnant.then the baby is born n that relationship is over.but I have gone elsewhere n seen either more ppl without kids or both parents in their kids lives.possibly cuz ppl were raised different in different states, cities, towns.but in NYC the shit is sad

As far as the legacy goes it varies on a case by case basis.since I don't have kids n can't cuz I had the vasectomy years ago,I thought about the pros n cons I'd have to deal with after this life changing event.if I was ever to become rich I'd leave bread to my nieces n nephews n they kids then some to charity.that's deff some shit ppl have to think about ahead of time n prepare for.when my god brother father died he had like $500k altogether in investments and owned land down south.he was cheap and never showed off his money in the hood so ppl figured he didn't have any.he died suddenly n once his wife n kids found out bout this money they tried to goto court for it but didn't get it cuz dude never had a will assigning certain shit to his family.fucked up cuz they really needed it but life goes on.u absolutely right tho alot of us aren't really educated and prepared for things like this compared to White folks for instance.my godbrother was smart enough to save n invest since the 80's but that will he didn't have made things null and void.but he prolly felt he had time to make one, we never know when our time is up
[/quote]

True we never know! I say if you have any wealth make a will immediately...and depending on the amount of wealth you have an estate and a trust...Bc family so fucked up these days they'd kill and snake each other for any wealth left behind.

angermanegment
superior

Unread post by angermanegment » Yesterday, 7:52 am

MONSOON wrote:
angermanegment wrote:

Stop making excuses if you can’t afford to raise a child without government assistance then you had no reason to have the child this is why were at the bottom niggas is quick with some stupid ass reason to keep doing things that only hurt them if u can’t get a better job than 10 a hour maybe you shouldn’t have kids :2cents:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 8:37 am

[quote=angermanegment post_id=2080810 time=1526989961 user_id=43224]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080754 time=1526962745 user_id=54263]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Stop making excuses if you can’t afford to raise a child without government assistance then you had no reason to have the child this is why were at the bottom niggas is quick with some stupid ass reason to keep doing things that only hurt them if u can’t get a better job than 10 a hour maybe you shouldn’t have kids :2cents:
[/quote]

Nall niggas in the perdicament bc they listened to parroting ass niggas like you..If you parents thought like that or their parents your silly ass wouldn't be here :lmao: niggas parrot shit that sound good on the surface but haven't thought it out! And my situation find Koo..All these black women having abortions and shit bc duck ass niggas like you reenforced that type of thinking ..Tell me what sane ppl let another mf persuade them that's it's alright to kill their children just bc they tell you can,and you accept it as so? Numbers is what helped minority become rulers dumbass boy! Our problem is division and government policy not kids jr, mf was having 10 13 kids in the south Jim crow and mf survived! Now you soft ass niggas sound like white folks don't procreate! :lmao: :lmao: some ppl wait a life time searching for what never came silly ass boy.

angermanegment
superior

Unread post by angermanegment » Yesterday, 8:53 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 8:37 am
angermanegment wrote:
Yesterday, 7:52 am
MONSOON wrote:
angermanegment wrote:

Nall niggas in the perdicament bc they listened to parroting ass niggas like you..If you parents thought like that or their parents your silly ass wouldn't be here :lmao: niggas parrot shit that sound good on the surface but haven't thought it out! And my situation find Koo..All these black women having abortions and shit bc duck ass niggas like you reenforced that type of thinking ..Tell me what sane ppl let another mf persuade them that's it's alright to kill their children just bc they tell you can,and you accept it as so? Numbers is what helped minority become rulers dumbass boy! Our problem is division and government policy not kids jr, mf was having 10 13 kids in the south Jim crow and mf survived! Now you soft ass niggas sound like white folks don't procreate! :lmao: :lmao: some ppl wait a life time searching for what never came silly ass boy.

You just the type of dude that Blames white people for all his mistakes damn fool can’t make a point so u try to insult me what’s the point in having a bunch of kids just to have them suffer because you can’t afford to take care of them only there is nothing wrong with having a big family if you’re married and can afford the children but no single bitch should have a bunch of bastard kids with out a real chance at life because of their mothers bad choices

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » Yesterday, 9:45 am

Niggas is right. One kid is a 400,000 dollar investment over 18 years on average. Nowadays with renting being the major option most kids are living home so now them 18 years is extended. I dont wanna hear that population control lie because we done killed thousand of each other over the past 60 years, that done way more damage than abortions or flat out not having kids.

Kids are a burden you gotta be ready for, and the first people to have kids are usually the last people that should have them. End up bringing more fucked up people into this world. Nigga i know bitches that gave up college just to have a raggedy ass kid lmao. Most people i see that are struggling it starts with the kids.

Fuck a kid lmao.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » Yesterday, 9:48 am

Nigga said 10 13 kids boy u not even working on logic anymore. Its a reason as couples get more educated they have less kids. Ma dukes lived in a poor country with a mother that just sat around and had kids. And aint have shit to offer them cuz she aint work and the father wasnt around. These the type a women that lay down and have mad kids. Thats unproductive and selfish to birth kids who not only poor but with each new sibling they have less and less resources to work on.

Somehow though niggas killing each other not an issue but god forbid a chick decide to get an abortion to save herself from financial ruin.

angermanegment
superior

Unread post by angermanegment » Yesterday, 10:51 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Yesterday, 9:48 am
Nigga said 10 13 kids boy u not even working on logic anymore. Its a reason as couples get more educated they have less kids. Ma dukes lived in a poor country with a mother that just sat around and had kids. And aint have shit to offer them cuz she aint work and the father wasnt around. These the type a women that lay down and have mad kids. Thats unproductive and selfish to birth kids who not only poor but with each new sibling they have less and less resources to work on.

Somehow though niggas killing each other not an issue but god forbid a chick decide to get an abortion to save herself from financial ruin.
:2cents: the sad thing is most people in the ghetto can’t or won’t admit that their mom wasn’t shit and had no business having babies in the first place having kids is a job without pay or vacation it’s non stop until the child is 18 and can take care of his or her self most people in the hood care more about getting they kids fresh closthes for school but won’t go to a pta meeting to see what their child needs help with :2cents:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 2:48 pm

[quote=angermanegment post_id=2080819 time=1526993582 user_id=43224]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080817 time=1526992676 user_id=54263]
[quote=angermanegment post_id=2080810 time=1526989961 user_id=43224]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080754 time=1526962745 user_id=54263]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You just the type of dude that Blames white people for all his mistakes damn fool can’t make a point so u try to insult me what’s the point in having a bunch of kids just to have them suffer because you can’t afford to take care of them only there is nothing wrong with having a big family if you’re married and can afford the children but no single bitch should have a bunch of bastard kids with out a real chance at life because of their mothers bad choices
[/quote]

You know I made points,she just don't wanna see it bc its not in tune with your opinion

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 2:59 pm

[quote=BluntedUp post_id=2080822 time=1526996898 user_id=21939]

[/quote]

And boy! I can tell comprehension ain't one of your strong suites..where in the fuck did I say we ppl should have 10 or 13 kids? How in the fuck you gonna be logical and you can't understand a simple analogy? The point was if ppl were having 10-13 kids BK in Jim crow and made it,why can we find away now? The problem is government policy in line with the predatory capitalist policy which make it more expensive for people to have kids,which in turn coerce them into not having kids. Child support with the threat of imprisonment and all that kind of shit is a detterrent! Which means it will make the decrease the poor ( in this case our) birthrate, and you will remain the minority and the majority will continue to stay in power..The Mexicans was in this mf having lots of.childreb still, that why they want them gone, I seen so many studies saying by 2050 etc they ((Hispanics) were going to be the majority...If we were educated not divided and the family structure were tight..We would push BK against some of these policies that punish families,and we wouldn't need a lot of the assistance that the gov give to turn man against woman,bc we would have a village raising the youngins..But bc we are divided and ignorant, they run these games in us.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » Yesterday, 4:03 pm

Monsoon I hear what you saying & blunted & anger I hear what yah saying....on 1 hand it's like abortions effect black community(I could be wrong maybe whites do it more % wise)..i know Jews Arabs asians & central Americans is breeding like roaches so I'm sure abortions is down (% wise) with them...them old time blacks back then had mad kids like yah mentioned 10-12 kids..but on the flip side sht was cheaper back then my personal opinion is people don't know how to manage money like that(aka living beside they means)..instead of coppin a used whip & just spend a few dollas getting it maintenance people rather lease a whip & be handcuffed then when payments get behind & ya sht get repo'd you coughing up a few thousand to pay a cover balance so that ya credit won't be fuked up....instead of living in a affordable spot you wanna live past ya means so after rent/mortgage/bills/food etc then you dead broke ..credit card debt etc if niggahs got a job or 2 & have kids it can work if you manage ya dough right ..I notice people whose playing with dough again ain't driving Bentley's,rocking all the exclusive foreign designer brands,jewelry etc...they living like normal people & having spending budgets set

Anger I definitely used to feel how you feel(niggahs set theyself up for failure ) but after actually evaluating things I feel in some cases it's just bad money management

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 4:48 pm

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080862 time=1527019381 user_id=48332]
Monsoon I hear what you saying & blunted & anger I hear what yah saying....on 1 hand it's like abortions effect black community(I could be wrong maybe whites do it more % wise)..i know Jews Arabs asians & central Americans is breeding like roaches so I'm sure abortions is down (% wise) with them...them old time blacks back then had mad kids like yah mentioned 10-12 kids..but on the flip side sht was cheaper back then my personal opinion is people don't know how to manage money like that(aka living beside they means)..instead of coppin a used whip & just spend a few dollas getting it maintenance people rather lease a whip & be handcuffed then when payments get behind & ya sht get repo'd you coughing up a few thousand to pay a cover balance so that ya credit won't be fuked up....instead of living in a affordable spot you wanna live past ya means so after rent/mortgage/bills/food etc then you dead broke ..credit card debt etc if niggahs got a job or 2 & have kids it can work if you manage ya dough right ..I notice people whose playing with dough again ain't driving Bentley's,rocking all the exclusive foreign designer brands,jewelry etc...they living like normal people & having spending budgets set

Anger I definitely used to feel how you feel(niggahs set theyself up for failure ) but after actually evaluating things I feel in some cases it's just bad money management
[/quote]

Yeah I didn't speak much on wasteful spending ..Trying to keep up with the Jones/living beyond your means.. That's a crucial observation and point,but generally speaking I think that goes BK to lack of education (proper insight)..I hear some Jews don't even allow tvs in their cribs..I mentioned though I was reading about buffet and the man live a modest lifestyle,none of that flashy shit,evil bill gates don't seem to be extravagant considering...

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 5:07 pm

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080862 time=1527019381 user_id=48332]

[/quote]
.you might be right about BK then a dollar going a lot further, I don't know much about the average pay for BLKS BK then and there real purchasing power when adjusted for inflation..But I do know it had to be more than now,the dollar has been devaluing bc of inflation and with the rise of China it probably will more so bc of the debt and the world's lack of confidence in it due to the national deficit.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » Yesterday, 5:08 pm

Look at some of the people who own businesses(stores etc) peep how they dress & what they drive.. especially Asians ,Arabs who own businesses in black hoods....& Look how alotta they customers who come in look & how they dress...yet niggahs in the hood is struggling & they living comfy ....peeping lil sht like that is a blueprint

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » Yesterday, 5:13 pm

My steppops turn 74 tomorrow but he makes alotta mention of sht. Back then (originally from South Carolina but moved to ny in the late 60s) he says he was making a few thousand a year(chump change thousands) & said that was like royalty back then good food,bills,them oldschool whips that cost thousands now was dirt-cheap back then etc...a million dollas is barely sht the price on everything is up including taxes

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 5:54 pm

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080877 time=1527023636 user_id=48332]
My steppops turn 74 tomorrow but he makes alotta mention of sht. Back then (originally from South Carolina but moved to ny in the late 60s) he says he was making a few thousand a year(chump change thousands) & said that was like royalty back then good food,bills,them oldschool whips that cost thousands now was dirt-cheap back then etc...a million dollas is barely sht the price on everything is up including taxes
[/quote]

Without a doubt that dollar don't go as far as it use to.

krEepinOutTHcut
fresh meat
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 4Z3aZ0nZ

Unread post by krEepinOutTHcut » Yesterday, 6:01 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 12:27 pm
angermanegment wrote:
Facts alot of people suffering from they own choices. Although we do live in a era where theres more renters then homeowners yet niggas be payin more in rent. Most americans dont have a stack saved up and u one hospital bill from financial ruin. Niggas be killin themselves or waiting to die cuz they cant deal with that hospital bill.

America's hey day been over lol. Shit only gon get worse. Especially since u cant tell americans nothing when it come to talkin bout how bad some issues have gotten out here.

U know the country fallin off when u start to see some white people struggling worse than niggas. :lol:
So you think it's better in other countries? You think you'll have a better life over in Europe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » Yesterday, 6:18 pm

truth from different perspectives but here's another thing, we bout the only community here that don't send our children on a mission. like my city ain't too racially diverse it's just blacks and whites however on college campus you see alot of Indians and Asians, their out to complete what they parents set for them to do and not fuck around. so yeah it is like bad management (not just financial) as well as being irresponsible as a parent.

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » Yesterday, 6:18 pm

we just tell our kids to go to school to stay out the street, no real direction after that doe.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 6:36 pm

[quote=King♚Kutthroat post_id=2080886 time=1527027487 user_id=52177]
truth from different perspectives but here's another thing, we bout the only community here that don't send our children on a mission. like my city ain't too racially diverse it's just blacks and whites however on college campus you see alot of Indians and Asians, their out to complete what they parents set for them to do and not fuck around. so yeah it is like bad management (not just financial) as well as being irresponsible as a parent.
[/quote]

Make sense especislly the illustration on others competing with their parents trying to surpass them and going a level beyond the previous generation and we as a people just telling our seeds go to school but not giving them any direction so they have to learn through trial and error and bc of that may not choose the best fields to go into..That was a profound thought..Yiu got the insight of young scholar bruh :tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » Yesterday, 10:17 pm

krEepinOutTHcut wrote:
Yesterday, 6:01 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
angermanegment wrote:

So you think it's better in other countries? You think you'll have a better life over in Europe? :lol: :lol: :lol:
In some countries yea. Europe got countries where the people overall live better and just from me bein out in the caribbean i seen the people live happier even with less but im not speaking on countries being better im speaking off the fact that america attained alot of what makes it "the best" through the reconstruction of europe in the 50s. Now those days are long gone and the money that was able to take u further can barely take u down the street.

But since u asked, do you think the best life you can attain realistically could be found in america? Cause for me i dont. If it was up to me i would of been up outta here. But immigrating out america aint has easy has one would think. :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » Yesterday, 10:26 pm

My brother got a crib in barbados waiting for him but america corrupted ole boy i doubt he'll ever inherit the shit. Thats where the fam is. Small island and crime rising but generally low. The women and weather fine and its right outside the hurricane belt. And im around my people 24/7.

Only concern would be the healthcare, but american healthcare is shit also so whatever. Just dont let american exceptionalism make u look at other countries like it aint worth it to live there. Niggas in the hood out here be struggling anyways it would do niggas good to get out and live in a black country. Building with a couple niggas from other countries and yall sittin back and acknowledging yall blackness is a wonderful thing. Especially when u in a black country.

BluntedUp
ooog

Unread post by BluntedUp » Yesterday, 10:33 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
Yesterday, 6:18 pm
Thats something that just aint blacks. Think its a poorer/working class thing. Out here the whites just as lost has the blacks its just that the whites got connections and family businesses and shit like that to fall back onto. Immigrants come here on a different type a time. Unless u grew up financially stable with wild resources u not competing with asians/indians/nigerians when it come to education. For them its cultural and cultivated around a young age. Here education aint cultural and if u into it too much u looked at as a nerd/herb. Then u add then fact that alot of us too comfortable to get up and grind like immigrants do. And alot of them got strong communities because immigrants often move to where people who look like them move.

Been saying that for blacks to thrive they gotta move like immigrants not americans. When i was in college it was wild africans. As much africans has african americans yet africans aint that big population wise. The africans was out there gettin it.

Also they got some thick bitches, that accent my god... :tiphat:

krEepinOutTHcut
fresh meat
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 4Z3aZ0nZ

Unread post by krEepinOutTHcut » Today, 2:11 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Yesterday, 10:17 pm
krEepinOutTHcut wrote:
Yesterday, 6:01 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
angermanegment wrote:

But since u asked, do you think the best life you can attain realistically could be found in america? Cause for me i dont. If it was up to me i would of been up outta here. But immigrating out america aint has easy has one would think. :lol:
it is dude...... If you don't think so you're just another brainwashed bitch like what seems to be 90% of the rest of the world on both sides of the atlantic

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Today, 3:53 am

[quote=BluntedUp post_id=2080931 time=1527042785 user_id=21939]
[quote=King♚Kutthroat post_id=2080886 time=1527027487 user_id=52177]
[/quote]

Thats something that just aint blacks. Think its a poorer/working class thing. Out here the whites just as lost has the blacks its just that the whites got connections and family businesses and shit like that to fall back onto. Immigrants come here on a different type a time. Unless u grew up financially stable with wild resources u not competing with asians/indians/nigerians when it come to education. For them its cultural and cultivated around a young age. Here education aint cultural and if u into it too much u looked at as a nerd/herb. Then u add then fact that alot of us too comfortable to get up and grind like immigrants do. And alot of them got strong communities because immigrants often move to where people who look like them move.

Been saying that for blacks to thrive they gotta move like immigrants not americans. When i was in college it was wild africans. As much africans has african americans yet africans aint that big population wise. The africans was out there gettin it.

Also they got some thick bitches, that accent my god... :tiphat:
[/quote]

I don't believe that shit for a second.If education was pressed on "Blacks" as a whole here,we could do it too...If they studied the long hours etc,problem is we in general don't do that! It's not bc one group is just smarter than the other,its one group study or practice one thing more...Indians usually encourage there kids to go into the medical field..There are some blacks who do very well in the education field,its bc theyir family valued education and was slam dunking that into them since way BK.