Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Nefew - live from the gutta

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 17th, 2018, 4:19 am

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: receiving L's on the half of southern kali
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » May 17th, 2018, 2:16 pm

u like him over spodee and longway for Georgia crip rappers :lol: :shrug: ? he seems to be more spitting about the gutta and streets in a violent simple way .. better example is spodee=t.i , peewee =Gucci and nefew= a lil boosie/webbie type of rapper and person if you kan understand those comparisons of the muzik and the streets how they lived n act :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 17th, 2018, 2:20 pm

Can't really get into spodee and u know longway trash to me

SouthernKali-L™
oog
Location: Look at this gay avi here, as you can see all in a another man's face smh

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » May 17th, 2018, 2:31 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:20 pm
Can't really get into spodee and u know longway trash to me
yeah I know how u feel about longway n his muzik even Q done traded on my nigga longway :lmao: :lmao: his new muzik ain't "craccin" like his old muzik but spodee lyrically fyer than a lot of ga niggas and Memphis niggas hell the south .. him and young dro could out-rap a lot of niggas to me and 2chainz if they wasn't trying to be a swag/saucing rapper on every track :lol: but spodee got some str8 songs tho kdawg liked him over longway, young thug, future , 21 savage and all :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 2:37 pm

Why it seem like mad niggahs throwing up bgf sht (crossing arms in a x) ...in this joint when he said reporting live from the jungle he throw it up....posted a few videos with Brooklyn crips throwing up the same sht (obviously they sht means something else .but just seem like niggahs now be throwing it up more now then before in recent years)

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 2:38 pm

I fuked with blue m&m part 1 & 2 ..other then that i never was a big long way fan 20...I told you for years I've been more of a Pablo hoodrich & skippa da flippa fan(both music ain't hitting like it was 4-5 years ago)

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » May 17th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:38 pm
I fuked with blue m&m part 1 & 2 ..other then that i never was a big long way fan 20...I told you for years I've been more of a Pablo hoodrich & skippa da flippa fan(both music ain't hitting like it was 4-5 years ago)
longway bars and hoodrich bars to me is a tie.. hoodrich spits more metaphors and punchlines, longway can break down words and rhyme with anything in a "saucin way" :lol:

but do u hear the new hoodrich with gunna :lmao: his style done changed and he on his "zone-6" sh*t .. u ever thought to why zone-6 rappers outside of duct-tape and Oj raps like this with a low style . low voice sounding like i don't really wanna be hear and rap (21 ,young nudy , hoodrich does) it

^^^ hoodrich verse at 1:20 was sooo unexpected and all :lmao: :lmao: i swear i laugh when zone-6 niggas raps like this , they the only zone doing that sh*t :lmao: :lmao:

SouthernKali-L™
oog

Unread post by SouthernKali-L™ » May 17th, 2018, 2:54 pm

but I don't get how ya'll kan't get into spodee that nigga got some bars and had a lot of support from other rappers in some of his videos :bow: some other rappers be stealing his bars, words and how he rhymes listen to him

^^^ still be repping for bankroll :bow: him and bankroll as a duo would be better than rich homie and young thug bars wise

^^^ kan't no duo in ga, florida, bama, s.c, n.c ,10akey out bar these 2 on a song like this besides lito-don trip and field mob who can out bar and metaphor damn near jay-z, cass, weezy, papoose and reed dollaz :lol: