Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » May 17th, 2018, 1:52 am

Moms checked everybody

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 2:10 am

Now again..this could of been a GBA(guilty by association) for his moms & I'm guessing that's his brother with him....then his moms barking on niggahs in the streets in this day in age that we live in now sadly would get her a bullet in her forehead(parents getting involved in they kids situations now aint like before where everybody chill... moms & pops get killed nowadays over they kids beef)....end of the day this niggah situation her son need to watch how he move because he including people who don't got nothing to do with his nonsense involved

SuperSweet
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 2:20 am

Is this PINK, shit a new gang or something??

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 17th, 2018, 2:22 am

SuperSweet wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:20 am
Is this PINK, shit a new gang or something??
Ask ya homies on Jerome

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Gwalla gang.
Location: Uptown Manhattan / Up and down the West side of the Bronx

Unread post by 1️⃣ » May 17th, 2018, 2:37 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:10 am
Now again..this could of been a GBA(guilty by association) for his moms & I'm guessing that's his brother with him....then his moms barking on niggahs in the streets in this day in age that we live in now sadly would get her a bullet in her forehead(parents getting involved in they kids situations now aint like before where everybody chill... moms & pops get killed nowadays over they kids beef)....end of the day this niggah situation her son need to watch how he move because he including people who don't got nothing to do with his nonsense involved
Like that 3bu from Kingsbridge who's father got killed trying to defend his son. And dude who got killed in BK trying to get back his sons Don C hat.

I wasnt getting busy in the streets like that as a kid but when I did have unresolved beefs, I always made sure to limit the places I go with moms...And If I had to take her to the hospital or somewhere important, I would always walk 50 feet behind or in front. I would tell her not to talk to me in the street..act like she didnt know me..Buses and trains always far far away but within sight.

SuperSweet
superior

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 2:42 am

1️⃣ wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
Like that 3bu from Kingsbridge who's father got killed trying to defend his son. And dude who got killed in BK trying to get back his sons Don C hat.

I wasnt getting busy in the streets like that as a kid but when I did have unresolved beefs, I always made sure to limit the places I go with moms...And If I had to take her to the hospital or somewhere important, I would always walk 50 feet behind or in front. I would tell her not to talk to me in the street..act like she didnt know me..Buses and trains always far far away but within sight.

Family members getting killed behind what happens in the street isn't a new thing tho. That shit was happening since before anyone of us was born out here in the bronx, in general.

Don't know why scooby, actin brand new.

1️⃣
boss
Affiliation: Gwalla gang.
Location: Uptown Manhattan / Up and down the West side of the Bronx

Unread post by 1️⃣ » May 17th, 2018, 2:44 am

niggas in the comments talkin they woulda wash his moms.

SuperSweet
superior

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 2:46 am

They suppose too tho. These are the rules of the street nobody wants to talk about. I you do something foul, and then RUN. Your family pays your debt for you then.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 2:58 am

SuperSweet wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:42 am
1️⃣ wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:37 am
Quiet-Q wrote:

Family members getting killed behind what happens in the street isn't a new thing tho. That shit was happening since before anyone of us was born out here in the bronx, in general.

Don't know why scooby, actin brand new.

Nahh niggah we ain't talking family members we talking MoMs & pops & that sht didn't rock in the bronx during the 90s don't know what you talking about....cousins etc was a different story..

& To 1..I feel you..smart ..& I believe [email protected] in comments saying they would of fuked moms up...thats where society at nowadays...them niggahs in the video obviously had a ounce of respect because they told her from jump no disrespect etc etc..if some other niggahs really wanted to be grimey they would of popped all 3 ..the niggah they had a problem with & the other 2 just for being with him

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:00 am

A niggah moms or pops interfere with niggahs beefs then niggahs could 9 times outta 10 squash sht & keep it moving..them days are long gone

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 17th, 2018, 3:01 am

This look like it was near Coney but yeah mom dukes went harder than he did but he right he need to pipe down cus they could’ve violate it’s not the first time niggas family got hurt behind they actions. Usually when niggas can’t touch you they getting at your mans or someone u know to send the message. N Q I heard stories of niggas getting killed in front of they moms and people’s back in the 80’s n 90’s this not nothing new only thing is that the shit gonna get posted on the internet by the people or some random stranger that see it.

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 17th, 2018, 3:05 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:00 am
A niggah moms or pops interfere with niggahs beefs then niggahs could 9 times outta 10 squash sht & keep it moving..them days are long gone
Na depending on who it is and what the nigga did. Niggas be doing too much dirt and grimey shit to people so if they see a nigga family they getting hurt on spot. This why all these people getting chopped up n killed in they own cribs and getting found in the water thinking they can get over on niggas. They just found a lady in Canarsie chopped up n it was over her boyfriend n that nigga was in peices too when they found him.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:07 am

Getting killed in front of ya moms & niggahs killing ya moms over some sht you did is 2 different stories ..let's stick to the script here

A niggah killing ya moms with you around over some sht you did wasnt no frequent sht then as it is now..point blank..im not tryna hear the other sht yah talking strictly on the subject of what im saying

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:16 am

Idk why some of yah feel like times then & now are the same...i notice yah do that on here alot especially when niggahs say how funny times now are niggahs be quick to say "nah but..but they did things similar like that before" .. lol no..they didn't ain't sht from the 90s the same as the 2000s same way sht in the 80s I'm sure was different from the 70s...this some sucka sht in the video that's a sign of the times we in now(don't lie to yahself or have niggahs lie to you to make you feel like life aint change over 15-20 years..no bullsht it has)

SuperSweet
superior

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 3:18 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:00 am
Not over here jack!

Your parents ain't squashing shit. Just means you beat that nigga's ass even harder for being a snitch and a pussy. Nigga said you got beef in the street and ganna go tell your parents and that's suppose to stop the drama?! :lmao:

Where they do that???

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 3:20 am

Over where?..(snaps finger ) that's right my fault...west Burnside ....yeah burnside ave was like a completely different country compared to every other strip in the x..your strip not included my fault ...lol gtfoh niggah..you gotta cut this sht out sweets..yu ran this act into the ground long enough seriously

SuperSweet
superior

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 3:23 am

Q, out here gettin entire families wiped out behind him and his advice. You's ah cold mathafucka :tiphat:

03GuNNa
sergeant
Affiliation: oy till my last day go by

Unread post by 03GuNNa » May 17th, 2018, 5:05 am

SuperSweet wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:23 am
Q, out here gettin entire families wiped out behind him and his advice. You's ah cold mathafucka :tiphat:
Q rite tho and sweets you all cap wit that Burnside shit we all thru there

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 17th, 2018, 5:12 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:16 am
Idk why some of yah feel like times then & now are the same...i notice yah do that on here alot especially when niggahs say how funny times now are niggahs be quick to say "nah but..but they did things similar like that before" .. lol no..they didn't ain't sht from the 90s the same as the 2000s same way sht in the 80s I'm sure was different from the 70s...this some sucka sht in the video that's a sign of the times we in now(don't lie to yahself or have niggahs lie to you to make you feel like life aint change over 15-20 years..no bullsht it has)
Im young but I’m not that far removed if your family didn’t hold weight or have respect ( minding your business, ) depending on the volume of what you did no beef was getting squashed and niggas was fucking you and ya pops up and if not they was gonna get a girl to fight ya moms or whoever unless they was wild older. These niggas in the videos are grown men not no teenagers or kids, niggas not squashing no beef over that if it’s that serious. Shit prolly was different on your side but we can agree to disagree I wasn’t around for me to know anyway so I’ll just take ya word for it.

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » May 17th, 2018, 5:13 am

:facepalm:

SuperSweet
superior

Unread post by SuperSweet » May 17th, 2018, 6:24 am

03GuNNa wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 5:05 am
SuperSweet wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:23 am
Q rite tho and sweets you all cap wit that Burnside shit we all thru there

Wah? where?

Fuck outta here you pussy!

Is that the reason why some "gunnaz" tired to open up shop by the castle out here and got smashed out the the same month? :killself: :lol:

Or, howwa bout the fact y'all ain't got NO setz out here on west burnside.

Go take that bullshit across the tracks :foh:

The last one of you "young bitches" tired y'all luck out this way one of your boyz got mandowned WITH NO GET BACK!!:lmao:

MONSOON
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 7:03 pm

I have seen niggas moms get beat like a pinata for getting involved in this street military bizness... Nowadays if you heavy in the game, niggas will kill yo mom, grandmom etc or snatch em and hold em for that bag! Kids too,anything go! It ain't right just necessarily just the way the game being played! Niggas been shootin up niggas mommas houses and tryna to blow em up,so I guess it ain't really too new.

MONSOON
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 7:10 pm

They blessed they didn't get the barbarians didn't catch him down bad,niggas woulda punished him and his mom when she started talking Gangstas.. Especially over the words that said he said about his brother s oring on niggas! That shit will get you barbecued!