-rj(L.a Athens park bloods) speaks- following pops,uncles in blood life/high school when he took it serious

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-rj(L.a Athens park bloods) speaks- following pops,uncles in blood life/high school when he took it serious

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_20180516-140445.png
Screenshot_20180516-140445.png (104.68 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Screenshot_20180516-140453.png
Screenshot_20180516-140453.png (90.42 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Screenshot_20180516-140500.png
Screenshot_20180516-140500.png (101.08 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Screenshot_20180516-140524.png
Screenshot_20180516-140524.png (99.83 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Screenshot_20180516-140534.png
Screenshot_20180516-140534.png (86.9 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Screenshot_20180516-140547.png
Screenshot_20180516-140547.png (104.14 KiB) Viewed 169 times

Trap$tar ™
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 2:21 pm

this is the same example of ralo being influenced by jeezy .. but in a "cali way" ya'll get influenced by niggas on the korner , or broke lame ass niggas, ralo was influenced by niggas he see who are millionaires living it up, doing everything they want and still being in the hoods not being controlled by "gangs" and broke lame ass niggas :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Lalivin23
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 16th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Naw 20 I wasn't influenced by nothing...I was suicidal and had a death wish when I was doing my do...I also loved money my big homies was flashy jewelry jags and clothes...I was the same we was on paper sho nuff not following after a nigga on the corner...not saying they're isn't niggas like that bcuz there is but we was not about that we hit licks and made out of town trips and got ours...not everybody the same tho... especially n a big gang...shit I didn't even kick it with everyone it was always the same group everyday niggas that was like minded...I regretted that flashy shit tho...cops b all over u bcuz of jealous niggas :rip:

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 3:36 pm
Naw 20 I wasn't influenced by nothing...I was suicidal and had a death wish when I was doing my do...I also loved money my big homies was flashy jewelry jags and clothes...I was the same we was on paper sho nuff not following after a nigga on the corner...not saying they're isn't niggas like that bcuz there is but we was not about that we hit licks and made out of town trips and got ours...not everybody the same tho... especially n a big gang...shit I didn't even kick it with everyone it was always the same group everyday niggas that was like minded...I regretted that flashy shit tho...cops b all over u bcuz of jealous niggas :rip:
nawl i know some niggas don't fall under this but most niggas in the other thread was hating on the trap, hating on this ga shit saying how can you let "trap muzik" influence you when niggas don't realize it's our lifestyles just like this gang shit is to ya'll with ya'll uncles, aunts, yg moms banging .. it's the same way i don't get how niggas kan't see that :lol: niggas just don't trap to get on youtube or bkuz a rapper said it, they taking the same blueprint of a trapper and trying to find success in life thru the streets... some trap niggas don't get influenced by jeezy or gucci they sitting by their uncles, fams in the trap seeing them making money so they get "put on" sounds similiar to gang life in cali and chicago ?? bkuz it is just different aspect replace gangs with trapping and you'll sort of overstand us
i also know what you saying about niggas in a bigger gang ain't fina hang out with errbody from that gang or hood or same street everyday :lol: sort of like that trapping but i be seeing 5 niggas on 1 street all selling powder and weed and a nigga will pull up like where the beans at or tabs, percs and etc fuck allat powder shit and niggas be looking stupid :wtf3: :facepalm:

that be the funniest shit to me seeing niggas on 1 street with the same products :lmao:

Lalivin23
underboss

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 16th, 2018, 3:54 pm

I hear u my nigga....but hustlers hustle ....some niggas fuck up they work some niggas make it happen....even if it's 5 niggas on 1 block with the same product....I think hustling is a universal thing...ga niggas get it how Cali ny chi and everybody else is...putting n work

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 3:54 pm
I hear u my nigga....but hustlers hustle ....some niggas fuck up they work some niggas make it happen....even if it's 5 niggas on 1 block with the same product....I think hustling is a universal thing...ga niggas get it how Cali ny chi and everybody else is...putting n work
everybody "sell something" im saying "trapping" is different and a way of life for us .. everything im typing now ironically i typed on here in 2015 about ga.. when i said thinking deep.. the cartels and latinos made more black celebs n niggas money in georgia than the federal gov, gangs and local gov :lmao: :lmao: bra trapping here is a breath of life it can be a 16 yr old trapping and a nigga may take his shit or may respect him and buy from him put some money in his pockets basically the streets would support you if u 100 , show love and when ga ain't on that slime shit that's 25-30% why atlanta been the hottest in the music industry and becoming a black mecca from the streets, niggas making money n niggas supporting each other, to the corporate world, to the industries of muzik and movies we supporting each other and grinding 100% .. gangs don't control those aspects and shouldnt and until that kan happen in most cities with major black problems the struggle of us and poorness, voilence n racial shit will continue :lol:

trapping and rapping we used 100% to the fullest to put money in our pockets i want L.a blacks to be at the top of the mountain nd all blacks period the whole kali but honestly from my eyes n seeing how the world operates it starts with the streets and corporate takeover which would mean ya'll would have to kill, take others jobs ,positions, land and etc ........now im just thinking about blacks in general serperated by regions n our problems my bad :facepalm: :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 4:06 pm

@l.a living

Sounds like 20 is on the same sht I was saying with my "dope cities vs gang banging cities " rant I went on a few times ..its a overall mindset ..I had to explain the sht like 4 or 5 times before I think some understood

That gang sht (state of mind) holds mpre weight in l.a & Chicago then it does philly,baltimore,dc,detroit etc(doesn't mean niggahs don't have gangs in them cities..just means the gangs there are crews of niggahs who solely link up to get money & alotta these niggahs don't look at theyself as real gangs)..also doesn't mean it's no niggahs from l.a or Chicago that ain't selling dope..it's just a overall state of mind the gang sht is taken seriously there ,where as spots i mentioned & others the main state of mind is revenue

A niggah opening up shop & controlling a block & having that block move a certain figure of dollas a day is more important than some gang sht etc(majority of niggahs thinking that in that specific city)

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 4:13 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 4:06 pm
@l.a living

Sounds like 20 is on the same sht I was saying with my "dope cities vs gang banging cities " rant I went on a few times ..its a overall mindset ..I had to explain the sht like 4 or 5 times before I think some understood

That gang sht (state of mind) more weight in l.a & Chicago then it does philly,baltimore,dc,detroit etc(doesn't mean niggahs don't have gangs in them cities..just means the gangs there are crews of niggahs who solely link up to get money & alotta these niggahs don't look at theyself as real gangs)..also doesn't mean it's no niggahs from l.a or Chicago that ain't selling dope..it's just a overall state of mind the gang sht is taken seriously there ,where as spots i mentioned & others the main state of mind is revenue

A niggah opening up shop & controlling a block & having that block move a certain figure of dollas a day is more important than some gang sht etc(majority of niggahs thinking that in that specific city)
:2cents: :2cents: basically what I'm saying what 5olid is saying and on top of that I think the trap and dope boy cities are the cities blacks can thrive and level up in life sounds krazi but I see it in different cities compared to L.a and chi blacks no diss to the land and my 3's , 40es, 5inballers and folks but L.a blacks and chi blacks still in the 60's :lmao: :lmao:

outside of ya'll dressing game, rapping and some of the richer blacks ya'll still in the 1980s and 1950's if you in back of the yards, little village, north chi, east L.a, sf-valley ,parts of texas, Arizona, new mexico :lmao: :lmao: gotta go thru racial violence by irish , Italians , latinos and etc :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 4:16 pm

I don't look at a niggah claiming piru /or gd etc outside of l.a or Chicago as I do a niggah from the cities..same way I don't look at l.a or Chicago dopeboy the same as I do a dopeboy from ny,philly,bmore,dc,detroit,atlanta etc..not saying 1 is fake & the other is official its more so the reputation of what each city has presented from a overall look at things(majority of niggahs being known as street niggahs from them dopeboy cities was drug dealers who got busy...where as from them gang cities majority of known niggahs might of been gang members..some who might of sold work but overall was gang members)

Again not saying certain niggahs wasn't getting dough outta gang bang cities (a niggah got be specific because I'm not breaking what I mean down nomore..sht exhausting..i know about the whole "it was l.a gang members traveling to othee cities to move work etc" stories)

Lalivin23
underboss

Unread post by Lalivin23 » May 16th, 2018, 4:22 pm

Got it 20 and q....banging is a different culture here ...for me people I was around was bout banging and money said we can have both...can't go into detail but was about drugs and bank licks...those r who I idolized I use to dream of robbing banks...I get y'all point tho a lot of l.a. niggas b on dummy functions just bcuz they don't know u ...20 u right I wish all niggas would just try to get money together out here but we to separated and b ready to knock each other heads off...I got people n Atlanta been trying to get me to come out there but I'm Cali born n raised...nothing like home

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 4:24 pm

When ny street legends are mention (from back then to now)..all of our street legends are dopeboys or stick up kids in the dope game the only "gang member " as far as something that started out of town who would be mentioned is pistol Pete claiming blood & that was after the fact (sex money murder was a regular drug crew then after they got they street rep then niggahs wanted them down under the ubn banner)..but other then that that's really it..you look at these other cities same sht (specifically dopeboys /stick up kids)

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » May 16th, 2018, 5:59 pm

20:

Me personally, I was influenced by dealers, you could say "trappers", that's just not my vocab but it's the same thing. I started dealing because I wanted to be like the 19-year old up the way who was that dude to me. He wasn't a millionaire, but life ain't a rap video lol. He didn't need to be a millionaire, he was a flashy brother who I looked up to that had women and a strong reputation for our side, all that was cool with me....

I can't identify with listening to music and feeling like I had to be like whatever was on the music. My poor influences were in front of me...

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 7:02 pm

murksiderock wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 5:59 pm
20:

Me personally, I was influenced by dealers, you could say "trappers", that's just not my vocab but it's the same thing. I started dealing because I wanted to be like the 19-year old up the way who was that dude to me. He wasn't a millionaire, but life ain't a rap video lol. He didn't need to be a millionaire, he was a flashy brother who I looked up to that had women and a strong reputation for our side, all that was cool with me....

I can't identify with listening to music and feeling like I had to be like whatever was on the music. My poor influences were in front of me...
I overstand what u was saying when u said I kan't "let a rapper" influence me to do street shit or criminal activity and etc like , you was saying just bkuz you listen to trap or die or Gucci's traphouse don't mean u fina go buy 10 zips and set up shop :lol:
I get that part you a real banger so if you was influenced by niggas in the streets whether they was bangin crips, damus' or real trappers who wasn't a rapper or doing all this shit they doing now :lol:

with ralo he's different from jeezy and Gucci bkuz he's soo young with the money , actually selling dog food and loud and having a real muslim plug so he was moving in the front like hey " I'm a muslim, but I'm rich bkuz I'm a trapper look at me " :lol: look at ralo and no-plug ironically both from the westside having cases this year for some serious trapping charges and that's all they rap about , they talk about it, promote it on a daily without muzik :lol:

^^^ look at no-plug nem from 1:15-2:20 how they bragging about trapping n showing money it's a mindframe like Q saying cali/chi compared to nyc/atl/makon n etc

^^^^ ralo look at how niggas in ga just broadly show u they trap :wtf3: likw how l.a and chi niggas show u what they banging upfront

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2018, 10:09 pm

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 7:02 pm
murksiderock wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 5:59 pm
20:

I overstand what u was saying when u said I kan't "let a rapper" influence me to do street shit or criminal activity and etc like , you was saying just bkuz you listen to trap or die or Gucci's traphouse don't mean u fina go buy 10 zips and set up shop :lol:
I get that part you a real banger so if you was influenced by niggas in the streets whether they was bangin crips, damus' or real trappers who wasn't a rapper or doing all this shit they doing now :lol:

with ralo he's different from jeezy and Gucci bkuz he's soo young with the money , actually selling dog food and loud and having a real muslim plug so he was moving in the front like hey " I'm a muslim, but I'm rich bkuz I'm a trapper look at me " :lol: look at ralo and no-plug ironically both from the westside having cases this year for some serious trapping charges and that's all they rap about , they talk about it, promote it on a daily without muzik :lol:

^^^ look at no-plug nem from 1:15-2:20 how they bragging about trapping n showing money it's a mindframe like Q saying cali/chi compared to nyc/atl/makon n etc

^^^^ ralo look at how niggas in ga just broadly show u they trap :wtf3: likw how l.a and chi niggas show u what they banging upfront

i stay shitting on twenty.. u sure them bum ass south niggas u speaking on getting money like that from trapping? niggas living in lil ass cottages.. if ATL hood niggas is making all that money then how would we know it cuz them some bum ass niggas.. i want to see they homes and cars.. them niggas still living on them slave plantations fuck out of here twenty :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » May 16th, 2018, 10:19 pm

:webyup: them niggas aint making money like they claim to be.. nigga have a stack of $5 bills.. the fat nigga think he slick i see that $5 bill and some $1 bills.. i mean he is getting money but i would be surprised if the fat nigga got over $3000.. 21 savage and the no plug big headed ass got money cuz they rappers but the dark skin nigga had somebody stack.. plus u have to think about all them niggas flexing they cash but look at they cars.. im not hating cuz niggas getting money but alot of them fronting.. Like them Houston niggas who be flexing they be dressed nice from head to toe and have nice whips just like NY hustlers.. twenty acting like most trappers in GA is caked out with bread if thats the case ATL and them other cities in GA wont have all them bum ass niggas in videos.. niggas gear is wack, niggas aint got no diamonds, just dirty white tees and fucked up grills.. like where they spending they money on?