"don't make me come to ny"- Detroit gd speaking on local brooklyn rappers on they gd-k sht

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"don't make me come to ny"- Detroit gd speaking on local brooklyn rappers on they gd-k sht

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 1:44 am

Trap$tar ™
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the trap ,tr3nches & yo . w3st-makon monoply Georgia> USA

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 2:29 am

dont' ever speak on gd :bradcry" niggas lingo really be diff outside of ga-fla-memphis-chicago-mississippi .. the way he sentenced that ,he made gdn seem like a person and not a group/nation etc :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

MONSOON
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 8:41 am

[quote="Trap$tar ™" post_id=2079907 time=1526452183 user_id=55695]
dont' ever speak on gd :bradcry" niggas lingo really be diff outside of ga-fla-memphis-chicago-mississippi .. the way he sentenced that ,he made gdn seem like a person and not a group/nation etc :lmao:
[/quote]

NYC just getting a presence of folks nem out that way...It could be the bloods and crips out there trying to stop them from growing out there...But they in NYC hahahaha GDS might not be established or deep there.. But if these lil niggas blow up and start doing shows outside of NY they gon know! Folks nem thick ass peanut butter and outside of Chicago they more unified! Even renegades get a lil touchy when strange niggas disrespecting their mob even though they on some renegade program.

Hfbdbdjsk
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » May 16th, 2018, 9:23 am

:lmao: :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 3:54 pm

MONSOON wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:41 am
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:29 am
NYC just getting a presence of folks nem out that way...It could be the bloods and crips out there trying to stop them from growing out there...But they in NYC hahahaha GDS might not be established or deep there.. But if these lil niggas blow up and start doing shows outside of NY they gon know! Folks nem thick ass peanut butter and outside of Chicago they more unified! Even renegades get a lil touchy when strange niggas disrespecting their mob even though they on some renegade program.

They already getting buzz via music...atleast with Chicago G's ..I doubt alotta these bk Gd's rapping is getting notice down south yet ..maybe in another 4-5 years niggahs down there will get notice of it...for whatever reason (it maybe due to social media) but these young Chicago niggahs be following around young ny rappers heavy (it be seeing like dam near as much Chicago niggahs on ny videos as it is ny niggahs)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Internet is spreading word faster

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 4:09 pm

MONSOON wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:41 am
Trap$tar ™ wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 2:29 am
nawl you right law :lol: them niggas and Chicago 90 babies either in facebook groups dissin each other or spreading they muzik and gangs and linking up it's just amazing at how they get soo much shit wrong I saw some gd's from nyc 1 time in the city and they was typing on facebook after I met them like 4olk , king dave , king larry :facepalm: kalling some shit "twirl" saying twirl gang and etc typing 4:10 it's all messed up :lmao: like how the south was 10 yrs ago and some of these niggas in the south is behind them nyc gd's and all in politics :lmao: not a lot tho... but the south is most unified when it comes to bloods, gd's and crips well all black mobs to me :shrug: :lol:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 16th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Folks been in New York for decades but they just now getting notciced by everyone outside of Brooklyn because they have beef with everybody n they moms + moving by they self it’s been mad indictments in the past for GDs getting locked but they always had a stronghold in Brownsville n Flatbush those hoods never been taken over by crips or bloods. Before Folk niggas used to be cool with crips until they started beefing and that’s when they started moving on they own I respect it.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:21 pm

[quote=BEDSTUYFLY post_id=2080055 time=1526505808 user_id=49241]
Folks been in New York for decades but they just now getting notciced by everyone outside of Brooklyn because they have beef with everybody n they moms + moving by they self it’s been mad indictments in the past for GDs getting locked but they always had a stronghold in Brownsville n Flatbush those hoods never been taken over by crips or bloods. Before Folk niggas used to be cool with crips until they started beefing and that’s when they started moving on they own I respect it.
[/quote]

Folks ain't been in no mf NYC for decades :lmao: mayne y'all boys be flaujin like a mf..I know niggas from NYC when I use to asked them late 90s early 200s about the mobs none of them niggas had even heard of them..I knew one who did bc he had family in the chi but told me they didn't have any in NYC.The other 3 niggas never heard of em...Y'all niggas don't wanna admit that shit caught on with the drill scene :lol: Y'all didn't even have crips and bloods out there decades and decades ago how you had brothers and folks? Gtfoh. :lmao: :lmao:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:26 pm

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080032 time=1526500451 user_id=48332]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2079931 time=1526474482 user_id=54263]
[quote="Trap$tar ™" post_id=2079907 time=1526452183 user_id=55695]
[/quote]

[/quote]

They already getting buzz via music...atleast with Chicago G's ..I doubt alotta these bk Gd's rapping is getting notice down south yet ..maybe in another 4-5 years niggahs down there will get notice of it...for whatever reason (it maybe due to social media) but these young Chicago niggahs be following around young ny rappers heavy (it be seeing like dam near as much Chicago niggahs on ny videos as it is ny niggahs)
[/quote]

Folks been gonna fuck with them! They gonna ride for them niggas too in different states esp against other rap niggas dissin them ,like them boys they beefin with @home.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 7:27 pm

MONSOON wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 7:21 pm
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Folks ain't been in no mf NYC for decades :lmao: mayne y'all boys be flaujin like a mf..I know niggas from NYC when I use to asked them late 90s early 200s about the mobs none of them niggas had even heard of them..I knew one who did bc he had family in the chi but told me they didn't have any in NYC.The other 3 niggas never heard of em...Y'all niggas don't wanna admit that shit caught on with the drill scene :lol: Y'all didn't even have crips and bloods out there decades and decades ago how you had brothers and folks? Gtfoh. :lmao: :lmao:

No cap folks have been here since the 90's.in bk anyways.shit it was bgd decks out here(even tho that's dead) I know fools wit the shit tatted on them from back in the days

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » May 16th, 2018, 7:32 pm

MONSOON wrote:
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
they been out here for a hot minute. but was never that big most niggas ain't know bout them. the drill scene put a battery in niggas back definitely but they had they lil numbers before drill was a thing. can't use anecdotal stuff like"I know such and such and they ain't see no folks" it's appt of people in this city brother.

Trap$tar ™
og

Unread post by Trap$tar ™ » May 16th, 2018, 7:33 pm

MONSOON wrote:
BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
chief-malik krazi bps is a new york stone who used to post on here.. wild100chris/ aka sircboychris used to stay getting on his nerves and going at him :lmao: :lmao: i wonder what borough he stayed in tho

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:34 pm

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080080 time=1526513274 user_id=26383]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080078 time=1526512917 user_id=54263]
[quote=BEDSTUYFLY post_id=2080055 time=1526505808 user_id=49241]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No cap folks have been here since the 90's.in bk anyways.shit it was bgd decks out here(even tho that's dead) I know fools wit the shit tatted on them from back in the days
[/quote]

Maybe stop flaujin how come these NYC niggas I ran into didn't know about it? These was street niggas..I know some niggas in the Go that was originally from NYC they said there was none there! And they stayed going BK .I'd late 90s for you know...saying you saw a nigga with a bgd tat was he from NYC or a nigga that moved there it was born there but been gone most of his life and moved BK? If the mobs were so entreched I. NYC why we didn't hear a single NYC artist ever ever mention any of them? But they mentioned crips and Bloods ven when they themselves wasn't a part of that.. Y'all story ain't intune with the evidence!

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:36 pm

Mayne stop flaujin*

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 7:38 pm

If u was in bk with the crips in the mid-late 90's u was banging side by side with GDs against the bloods.we had 63 GD,63 OGD,IGD,BGD out here and a couple of other (insert random number here)GD decks.even had a couple niggas claiming vice Lord in Harlem but they got chased out with the quickness.but GD was deff in N.Y.in the 90's and is still here

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 7:41 pm

Yo bk street niggas was prolly old school niggas that was on they 5% shit that hated the generation under them that started fucking with the newer gangs.GD been here, not a big presence but they been here bruh.I'm in my 30's I used to rock with a few of them in the late 90's when I was fucking with the locs in bk.this may b news to you but they been out here bruh no cap

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm

*The nigga with the BGD tat was he from NYC or was he born there moved stayed gone most of his life and moved BK later on? I meant to text..But that like saying common cane to NYC BK in the 90s when he was rappin and networking with NYC artists and bc of that I say NYC been having 4s hahaha..It ain't factual!

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 7:47 pm

MONSOON wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 7:43 pm
*The nigga with the BGD tat was he from NYC or was he born there moved stayed gone most of his life and moved BK later on? I meant to text..But that like saying common cane to NYC BK in the 90s when he was rappin and networking with NYC artists and bc of that I say NYC been having 4s hahaha..It ain't factual!
How u gon tell me it ain't fact when I used to hang with a few of these niggas back in the days? The bgd nigga was from Nyc born n raised but a couple years younger than me.GDs been out here bruh.now whether they were connected or not that's a different story.but niggas been repping the shit since the 90's n they been had a housing project on lock out here since the 90's.now because of music it's cool to rep GDs out here but they been out here

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 16th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Them 5% niggas is basically the precursor to bloods. Niggas can call it a religion or lifestyle all they want but that shit is a gang from niggas pressing u about dates to secret codes n names to niggas. People being born into to it and you going to jail getting spanked if u wasn’t 5%. Niggas basically trained niggas for gangbanging and organized crime and then it got outta hand when u let ignorant niggas n teenagers turn with no family or crackhead parents run wild in the city.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 16th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Monsoon you can't take what 3 niggahs say about an entire city & run with it ..that's where you went wrong with ..the times they told you they never heard of folks is the same time I personally heard of em (atleast in queens).

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 16th, 2018, 7:51 pm

N monsoon you can look at the indictments like I said these niggas been warring with the crips outhere for almost a decade now, a government official got clapped in a crossfire over this shit, Ebbets field and Garvey in the Ville was always folked out n Ohno I know u a Brownsville nigga on the low so you know how the teen gangs was giving it up that was banging in like 2009-2012 a lot of them was baby gds themselves

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:52 pm

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080089 time=1526514096 user_id=26383]
Yo bk street niggas was prolly old school niggas that was on they 5% shit that hated the generation under them that started fucking with the newer gangs.GD been here, not a big presence but they been here bruh.I'm in my 30's I used to rock with a few of them in the late 90's when I was fucking with the locs in bk.this may b news to you but they been out here bruh no cap
[/quote]

Yeah its possible We ain't never heard of em being out there neither did the brothers from the chi in the areas I was in or the Folks I know..And like I said I know a guy from the Chi that was from NYC and he was constantly going bk making it happen and he was from BK still had family there and he denied they were out there too so did the other niggas I met all VK niggas hey must have been very small indeed! And bruh there were no BGDs in the late 90s unless you saw some ancient nigga that use to be...But I do remember the MOs telling me around 98 to 2000 or a year two into the 2000s there was BPS east ,can't remember but it was around the time when the MOs was pushing the clothing line.

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » May 16th, 2018, 7:54 pm

NY had MLDs to

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:55 pm

[quote=BEDSTUYFLY post_id=2080092 time=1526514516 user_id=49241]
Them 5% niggas is basically the precursor to bloods. Niggas can call it a religion or lifestyle all they want but that shit is a gang from niggas pressing u about dates to secret codes n names to niggas. People being born into to it and you going to jail getting spanked if u wasn’t 5%. Niggas basically trained niggas for gangbanging and organized crime and then it got outta hand when u let ignorant niggas n teenagers turn with no family or crackhead parents run wild in the city.
[/quote]

Yeah the 5 percent shit was similar to the Mobs with the lit and such.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 7:59 pm

[quote=BEDSTUYFLY post_id=2080094 time=1526514686 user_id=49241]
N monsoon you can look at the indictments like I said these niggas been warring with the crips outhere for almost a decade now, a government official got clapped in a crossfire over this shit, Ebbets field and Garvey in the Ville was always folked out n Ohno I know u a Brownsville nigga on the low so you know how the teen gangs was giving it up that was banging in like 2009-2012 a lot of them was baby gds themselves
[/quote]

Most of the NYC niggas I met were from Brownsville except the one I know from the Go.. they were bloods though,
So maybe they assumed them niggas we're crips since they were running with them,if what yawl saying is true.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 8:00 pm

[quote="Neutron Nation" post_id=2080096 time=1526514892 user_id=60429]
NY had MLDs to
[/quote]

With the Ricans being deep out there that's not surprising and I knew they had kings.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 8:01 pm

Here's an old post of me velt and Barclays speaking of knowing a GD nigga from back in the 90's

@bedstuy nah I'm from Harlem but I be in bk heavy
Attachments
Screenshot_20180516-195633.png
Screenshot_20180516-195633.png (429.32 KiB) Viewed 364 times

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Unread post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 16th, 2018, 8:05 pm

I know u from Harlem but I remember u said u fuck with the Ville and was arguing with that fake Brownsville nigga that’s scared to leave his p’s it was a lil joke lol.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » May 16th, 2018, 8:07 pm

BEDSTUYFLY wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 8:05 pm
I know u from Harlem but I remember u said u fuck with the Ville and was arguing with that fake Brownsville nigga that’s scared to leave his p’s it was a lil joke lol.
Lol oh yea when I was in his p's

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 16th, 2018, 8:19 pm

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080103 time=1526515657 user_id=26383]
[quote=BEDSTUYFLY post_id=2080102 time=1526515505 user_id=49241]
[/quote]

Lol oh yea when I was in his p's
[/quote]

Yeah I see it..He ain't saying they were decades just bk in the days..But its y'all city and a few more NYC Natives saying the same thing...Maybe them other cats missed something.

03GuNNa
sergeant
Affiliation: oy till my last day go by

Unread post by 03GuNNa » May 16th, 2018, 10:59 pm

Niggas forgot Ebbets field been folks since like 95 and like Q said Pomonok been had a folks presence since the 90s even LI had folks back then

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » May 16th, 2018, 11:37 pm

They about to exterminate all the crips. NY can be Bloods, GDs, ms-13s and Kings and Trinatarios

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » May 17th, 2018, 12:12 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 11:37 pm
They about to exterminate all the crips. NY can be Bloods, GDs, ms-13s and Kings and Trinatarios
:lmao: this nigga...

Anyway, I gotta give my props to the gd's. Been in ny longer than the bloods, watched the bloods play theyself and and blew up.

For decades they were just an irrelevant small group of dirty clown niggas. Ask 6trey and flizzy :lmao:

Hfbdbdjsk
prince

Unread post by Hfbdbdjsk » May 17th, 2018, 12:14 am

For the longest they was the crips lil 8 ball bros. Then they started riding the brims dick once the crips in ny dropped the 6 and became gdk.

Long history of clown shit, but today they deserve some respek on they name.

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » May 17th, 2018, 3:17 am

Wow bro i forgot bout flizzy folks lol.

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » May 17th, 2018, 5:05 am

The drill music scene as well as social media made people see and hear about em.

In ny their names wasn’t ringing bells outside of a few hoods...other boroughs only knew bk for crips/bloods...mainly crips.

Blood,crip,folks been in ny way longer than ot people even know.....and when actual nyers tell em they say it’s lies. Only b and c got the respect around the whole city as for black gangs.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 17th, 2018, 10:42 pm

[quote=BkBarclays post_id=2080187 time=1526547921 user_id=52423]
The drill music scene as well as social media made people see and hear about em.

In ny their names wasn’t ringing bells outside of a few hoods...other boroughs only knew bk for crips/bloods...mainly crips.

Blood,crip,folks been in ny way longer than ot people even know.....and when actual nyers tell em they say it’s lies. Only b and c got the respect around the whole city as for black gangs.
[/quote]

I definitely believe drill made the mobs popular out there and got niggas more open to join out that way..Just like it seems that deathrow made Bloods popular out that way.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » May 17th, 2018, 10:43 pm

[quote=BkBarclays post_id=2080187 time=1526547921 user_id=52423]

[/quote]

I definitely believe drill made the mobs popular out there and got niggas more open to join out that way..Just like it seems that deathrow made Bloods popular out that way.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » May 17th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Deathrow had nothing to do with blood popularity homeboy....Mack gift of gab talked niggahs into it & it went from there...deathrow never really had any influence in ny

Only thing drill music did for the youth in ny was have niggahs wanna make music/jack niggahs slang..those that are in tune are doing so outside of music influences..

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 12:46 am

[quote=Quiet-Q post_id=2080255 time=1526615027 user_id=48332]
Deathrow had nothing to do with blood popularity homeboy....Mack gift of gab talked niggahs into it & it went from there...deathrow never really had any influence in ny

Only thing drill music did for the youth in ny was have niggahs wanna make music/jack niggahs slang..those that are in tune are doing so outside of music influences..
[/quote]

Mack gift for gab? Where he get the idea from..Deathrow made it popular for niggas outside if Cali to be bloods,shit before deathrow all the rap niggas was crips and everybody wanted to be a Crips, except niggas who got into the B's&C's shit early on doing the 80s ot when Cali niggas was out there hustling and and recruiting. I mean you say Mack or whoever wasn't influenced by deathrow,then how come that old ass nigga hadn't started a blood demo earlier on? He got the idea from somewhere :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 12:58 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 12:46 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Mack gift for gab? Where he get the idea from..Deathrow made it popular for niggas outside if Cali to be bloods,shit before deathrow all the rap niggas was crips and everybody wanted to be a Crips, except niggas who got into the B's&C's shit early on doing the 80s ot when Cali niggas was out there hustling and and recruiting. I mean you say Mack or whoever wasn't influenced by deathrow,then how come that old ass nigga hadn't started a blood demo earlier on? He got the idea from somewhere :lmao:

Lol niggas clearly didn't care bout deathrow being bloods in NYC trust me bruh.idk where u get that from but niggas only cared about deathrow MUSICALLY because of snoop, Dre and Pac

Now if u wanna sit here and make a thread and tell these California posters who aren't in gangs but hate the other 49 states for repping B's and C's that OG Mack went to Cali n got influenced n put on by suge knight n deathrow in order to bring bloods to NYC then make that thread and let's see how it goes bruh :umhm:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 12:58 am

[/quote]

You down playing drill influence..if they was so into jacking niggas slang and music etc ,why wouldn't they be influenced on other shit? I suspect them niggas in NYC in about another 5 years or so gonna be flipping like a mf! They already stole the 5 and put it with some blood shit :lol: only reason niggas was on that Crip blood shit is bc that's all most of them niggas knew about and the music and movies made it popular? Now they hear drill niggas talkin about organization they knew nothing or next to nothing about and they curious and intrigued,plus you got other popular raps that are Gangstas and shit the southern California ain't really making a lot of noise and rap! Youngstas gonna go to that new shit they ain't know about..Keef got niggas way in NYC hollerin about BD :lol: that shit gonna grow jack I predict! And folks nem ain't gonna treat them like them Cali niggas,they gonna embrace them watch!..When I see NYC it kind of remind me of the Go anyway, cold ass weather long blocks, the building similar, black gates and shit.. lit background (you know with the 5percenters, and Kings, neutron said they got mlds too..it ain't something totally foreign).. so I wouldn't be surprised if they find it similar to their culture.

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 1:03 am

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080760 time=1526965102 user_id=26383]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080759 time=1526964401 user_id=54263]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol niggas clearly didn't care bout deathrow being bloods in NYC trust me bruh.idk where u get that from but niggas only cared about deathrow MUSICALLY because of snoop, Dre and Pac

Now if u wanna sit here and make a thread and tell these California posters who aren't in gangs but hate the other 49 states for repping B's and C's that OG Mack went to Cali n got influenced n put on by suge knight n deathrow in order to bring bloods to NYC then make that thread and let's see how it goes bruh :umhm:
[/quote]

I'm saying bc if deathrow it may have appealed to the young niggas he was trying to recruit, without young niggas it wouldn't have been no Bloods :lmao: obviously they wasn't trying to hear that old school shit....But Mack got it from somewhere! Why did it take this old ass nigga that long to decide he wanna to start bloods out that way? And why Bloods?music got a lot to do with it, just like drill got them open now..maybe when I heard Bobby's hot nigga I thought the nigga was from the Go :lol:

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 1:04 am

Bc of *

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Affiliation: That Pressure

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » Yesterday, 1:11 am

niggas have delusional expectations of being a gang member :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 1:31 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 1:03 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Yesterday, 12:58 am
MONSOON wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:

I'm saying bc if deathrow it may have appealed to the young niggas he was trying to recruit, without young niggas it wouldn't have been no Bloods :lmao: obviously they wasn't trying to hear that old school shit....But Mack got it from somewhere! Why did it take this old ass nigga that long to decide he wanna to start bloods out that way? And why Bloods?music got a lot to do with it, just like drill got them open now..maybe when I heard Bobby's hot nigga I thought the nigga was from the Go :lol:
OG Mack was a young nigga himself when he started the bloods in NYC, early 20's. N since this happened in 1993 deathrow was pretty much known for Dre, snoop,daz,kurupt, pretty much CRIP artists

U see where I'm going with this right? So yea ya theory of Mack starting bloods because of deathrow has been shot down.now if he started crips because of deathrow having mad crip artists at the time then maybe u would have something

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 2:05 am

[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080769 time=1526967112 user_id=26383]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080762 time=1526965402 user_id=54263]
[quote=HarlemWorldATL post_id=2080760 time=1526965102 user_id=26383]
[quote=MONSOON post_id=2080759 time=1526964401 user_id=54263]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OG Mack was a young nigga himself when he started the bloods in NYC, early 20's. N since this happened in 1993 deathrow was pretty much known for Dre, snoop,daz,kurupt, pretty much CRIP artists

U see where I'm going with this right? So yea ya theory of Mack starting bloods because of deathrow has been shot down.now if he started crips because of deathrow having mad crip artists at the time then maybe u would have something
[/quote]

You say he was in his 20s I guess you think that sound better or some shit..Niggas start gang bangin or join organization in their preteens to early teen years..So why a nigga born in raised in yo city decide he wanna be a blood at 26 or some shit l :lol: according to you.You say he started it in 93? Well there had to be crips around that time too in NYC right? So that don't discredit the deathrow influence..And if he started the shit in 93 ,where in the fuck was all these bloods at when deathrow was beffin with bad boy? Especially knowing that bad boy was fucking with crips, how the bloods then hold their fellow Cali bloods down in NYC? We know Jersey niggas been Bloods that's why fatal had niggas from Jersey there deep holding down pac and the row! I got a strong feeling some of you boys be tweaking the numbers like a mf to make it seem like NYC was plugged with this organization and bangin this gang or that gang earlier than they were to not look like Johnny come lately type niggas..I had a partna who use to listen to CNN and note bring up bloods and crips on a song and you can tell he didn't really like that shit and that wasn't no mf 93 then you got true life with the nigga JoJo talkin about how corny the blood Crip shit was for NY to be claiming it, how it wasn't NYC stylle..this way after 93! if the shit been out there that long, why would he be talkin about it like that shit would have been a part of the culture by then :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » Yesterday, 2:47 am

MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 2:05 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Yesterday, 1:31 am
MONSOON wrote:
Yesterday, 1:03 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
Yesterday, 12:58 am
MONSOON wrote:
Quiet-Q wrote:

You say he was in his 20s I guess you think that sound better or some shit..Niggas start gang bangin or join organization in their preteens to early teen years..So why a nigga born in raised in yo city decide he wanna be a blood at 26 or some shit l :lol: according to you.You say he started it in 93? Well there had to be crips around that time too in NYC right? So that don't discredit the deathrow influence..And if he started the shit in 93 ,where in the fuck was all these bloods at when deathrow was beffin with bad boy? Especially knowing that bad boy was fucking with crips, how the bloods then hold their fellow Cali bloods down in NYC? We know Jersey niggas been Bloods that's why fatal had niggas from Jersey there deep holding down pac and the row! I got a strong feeling some of you boys be tweaking the numbers like a mf to make it seem like NYC was plugged with this organization and bangin this gang or that gang earlier than they were to not look like Johnny come lately type niggas..I had a partna who use to listen to CNN and note bring up bloods and crips on a song and you can tell he didn't really like that shit and that wasn't no mf 93 then you got true life with the nigga JoJo talkin about how corny the blood Crip shit was for NY to be claiming it, how it wasn't NYC stylle..this way after 93! if the shit been out there that long, why would he be talkin about it like that shit would have been a part of the culture by then :lmao:

For someone who has all the answers on NYC gang banging, you sure are asking questions that someone who doesn't know shit about NYC gang banging would ask. :lmao:

We know u hate nyc n shit but do a Google search, u will c bloods started in NYC in 93 give n take a few Cali blood sets that landed here before n didn't make no noise.y u think 69, Jim Jones nem rep 93? 93=the year blooding kicked off officially in nyc,93 paved the way

N what's wrong with starting a movement when u 21,22? I'm pretty sure Cali bloods n crips got spread by niggas in they early twenties, same as chi gangs

N yea rolling 30's was here in the early 90's as well getting money while all the bloods was breeding in the NY state prisons till alot of them came home in 97.n whoever your patnas be that's from Nyc aren't street niggas n clearly don't know shit.U better off getting ya info from here cuz ya patnas clearly don't b in the know, were victims n hate everything about nyc, or are oldheads who had a few dope years in the 80's that they wish would return but they fell off n never got on again so they bitter n pray shit go back to how it used to b instead of creating a better future for themselves

MONSOON
underboss

Unread post by MONSOON » Yesterday, 3:49 am

93 bloods was on the seen ? And Jim Jones was reppin from the beginning you say? Hahahaha now I know you making up shit koo :lmao: wait a minute! What you claiming Jersey as NYC now? Jim Jones is your proof that bloods been out there since 93 nigga? Hahahaha aight.