"I don't care ya opinion when u don't write ya music"-funk flex(bx) on fellow bx rapper cardi.b

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"I don't care ya opinion when u don't write ya music"-funk flex(bx) on fellow bx rapper cardi.b

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 17th, 2018, 1:06 pm

BkBarclays
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Unread post by BkBarclays » April 17th, 2018, 1:30 pm

She is trash ...nothin special about her. She up tho.

Flex always saying real shit but people like to say he hating...he got the right to say what’s trash n what’s not out of my...if u from ny u should be writing all ya music leave that other stupid shit for ot rappers.

Hip hop our culture and the locals don’t even care as long as they gettin money ...ny artist should care about the ny culture as much as the money.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 17th, 2018, 1:42 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 1:30 pm
She is trash ...nothin special about her. She up tho.

Flex always saying real shit but people like to say he hating...he got the right to say what’s trash n what’s not out of my...if u from ny u should be writing all ya music leave that other stupid shit for ot rappers.

Hip hop our culture and the locals don’t even care as long as they gettin money ...ny artist should care about the ny culture as much as the money.
True indeed @she trash & flex do make alotta good points

townbizzEa$T O
king
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Unread post by townbizzEa$T O » April 17th, 2018, 5:28 pm

he right tho if you don't write yo own music you shouldn't have a opinion on music
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

G Pansh
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by G Pansh » April 17th, 2018, 5:50 pm

Man sooooooo many of these MC's have had help male and female Period!! Since hip hop began. Let the woman get her shine. We knew when she got in the game what it was. Nicki trash, she aint put out nothing since when? She 's a feature artist only to me, whole album wise she's ass, Like Meth, Jada, and a few others, get them on a feature they go in but as a whole release it's always so so! and coming from one of the WEAKEST DJ's in the game so what, Flex aint never been poppin to me. Just my feel though.

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » April 17th, 2018, 6:16 pm

She writes her own shit tho... my prediction is this a publicity stunt to give her an opportunity to prove it.

Plus her music is for hood rats, niggas ain't posed to relate.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 17th, 2018, 6:34 pm

That's not even how it is tho.alot of industry niggas in position don't give moves n bitches a chance period whether u rap, write, make beats etc etc.in N.Y.alot of niggas in position don't give niggas a chance cuz they look at them as competition n only jack team(who b wack niggas themselves).niggas don't like to network with niggas on their level n only wanna work with u if u got a wave going on already.plus if niggas feel they can't make money off u it's a dub

I'm speaking on N.Y.cuz I been thru nonsense with these N.Y.niggas "in position" I've came across top niggas who would brag about what they could do for u n in the end they couldn't do for themselves.they was only at their position cuz of another top nigga was feeding them n when that stopped they didn't know wtf to do.I've seen niggas only work with bitches so they can beat, while ignoring talent that reached out to them, only for them to get mad when said talent got snatched up by someone else n the bitch they was chasing after didn't do shit.I've had a top nigga "ignore me" when I played music for him, asked him to plug me in etc etc cuz he was too focused on trying to put his cuzin on that rapped like it was 1998 n shit.I took his cuzin to g unit radio n other places but of course he didn't pop.but once I wrote a song n it got placed on a TV show, the same top nigga that wouldn't help me got mad at me for helping myself saying "how come I didn't give his cuzins music to the network so they can eat too".had to tell son Foh and smd.niggas out here won't fuck with u unless u already on.this is why niggas is mad at Atlanta/south niggas.

Now my experiences down there differ greatly.niggas fuck with each other.I went to Street Execs the last time just to chop it up with my man's bout a project I got going n some known producers with heavy credits had a session there, didn't know me from a hole in the wall n asked for my info before I even told them I was a songwriter.they let me n my young boy freestyle n come up with hooks and verses for they beats they was playing n it was all love n I still speak to them n plan to link next month to work on projects.I had another meeting with RnB artists down there, went to they mansion, played music, listened to they records, got plugged in just like that to work on they project, all cuz I know their moms.had another meeting n more opportunities with a major label.whole different ballgame down there.niggas WANT to help u whether u trash or not.everyone eats.niggas uptop ain't eating up here cuz it's too much hatred in their blood.everyone is out for self.known industry niggas have gotten mad at me cuz I got a check for a song n they wanted a piece even tho they had nothing to do with it.I seen a well known nigga bash his man's who's also a well known nigga cuz he got a big bag from a well known rapper n dude didn't give him no money so he can start up a label.same dude got mad at me cuz he wanted me to rent out my crib for like a year to one of his industry actress friends who was coming to N.Y. N didn't have nowhere to stay.offered me $20k.I said Hell no cuz where the fuck ima stay at? These N.Y.industry niggas got all these high standards n they always overlook talent n get mad when someone else discovers them.these N.Y.industry niggas is hardly making money in the industry so they try to leech off others to get they bread.also they have such "high standards" as far as rappers go n niggas who fit they criteria still don't get no recognition.but they get mad when mumble rappers get play n shine.N.Y.niggas have hurt themselves n no one is to blame but us.Yea cardi wack but niggas only gave her a chance cuz she was on lhhny, had a ig following, had a strong team who believed in her n was able to get noticed after she dropped her first mixtape after being on the show.if she was down south they would've at least gave her a listen to n have her work on something.u see Nicki only got signed when she went down south with it.N.Y.niggas wasn't doing nothing for her.if cardi offered self a bag to play her shit on hot 97 he would've did it.last I heard Flex will play ya shit for $7k, prolly more now.so yea I'm not jacking what Flex talking bout cuz I'm actually in this shit n seen how these fuck niggas been moving for 11 years now

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 17th, 2018, 7:21 pm

N another thing even tho it's a sin for a rapper to have a ghostwriter, alot of these rappers have ghostwriters, especially N.Y.rappers so that shit is a cop out.niggas just dropped the ball on her, the artists they believe in can't blow for shit,n he can't handle getting clowned now that she's successful

BluntedUp
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » April 17th, 2018, 8:34 pm

:lmao: my brother was tryin to start a lil label up years ago and was linkin wit bk niggas to do shit. First off niggas was rappin like it was a old smack dvd joint then to top it off niggas was bullshittin in the stu and was mad when niggas was tryin to take shit seriously. Cant break bread wit ny niggas too fast for they own good. Lot of niggas too short sighted to get anything of real meaning accomplished. NY rap is a bad investment.

That bein said cardi and 69 got some strong marketing behind them lol.

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 17th, 2018, 8:57 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 8:34 pm
:lmao: my brother was tryin to start a lil label up years ago and was linkin wit bk niggas to do shit. First off niggas was rappin like it was a old smack dvd joint then to top it off niggas was bullshittin in the stu and was mad when niggas was tryin to take shit seriously. Cant break bread wit ny niggas too fast for they own good. Lot of niggas too short sighted to get anything of real meaning accomplished. NY rap is a bad investment.

That bein said cardi and 69 got some strong marketing behind them lol.
Yea shit crazy.n the nerve of flex to b like he not jacking her cuz she don't write her own shit but giving props to Nicki of all ppl who had safaree n others writing for her when she first got signed.mind u he was just dissing her ass too calling her wack last year

Niggas is tight that she blew up n they ignored her n her manager when he bothered them every week n was pushing her.talking bout they didn't hear bodak yellow.nigga even if u did hear it u would've ignored cuz niggas is too into themselves n refuse to give other N.Y.niggas and bitches a chance unless they giving u a big bag.her manager believed in her n thats y she on now.niggas prolly mad she pregnant by an Atlanta nigga that's all.

Mariah Lynn and whoever else self got on his gwinnin label ain't blowing up like cardi did.nigga play wack niggas songs in the club's all the time cuz that's his man's nem.shit even tho that other artist he had lougotcash is signed, he's not doing shit right now.niggas only fuck with they team n niggas who already got a buzz calling them bro n shit.if u a female niggas won't help u at all if they not fucking.I'm glad they clowning self.even tho the show is scripted he still passed her up n they consider her an Atlanta bitch right now since she prego by offset.them old head NYC industry niggas hate Atlanta :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 17th, 2018, 9:32 pm

U know how many times when I was on my grind up here I went to networking events n introduced myself as a writer n the dirty dry looks n comments I got? Niggas would exchange business cards talking bout let's work n when I would hit them up they acted like they never met me before.other niggas on my level at the time would try desperately to get attention of other niggas who had a buzz n not try to work together to build they own buzz.calling niggas on ig bro that they never met before just cuz they got a wave going but won't help their own bro build up their buzz if they was doing their thing.then niggas only checked for me once I name dropped who I used to work for.

Don't get me started on working with niggas.when I used to produce with my cuzins, niggas was bullshitting all the way.one of my cuzins even worked at Sony at the time n was bragging bout all the artists he came across.once he found out me n his brother(the one I mentioned on here that hates black women n worships Dominican women) was making beats, he stopped letting us come thru to Sony studios.then he started making beats cuz we was doing it.used to brag about how Grafh was his man's n he used to buy weed for him n he can invite grafh to his parties if he wanted to but never told grafh that we had beats for him.

I used to bring these niggas beats along with mine to meetings with different industry folk at the time n niggas never wanted to come with me to Brooklyn cuz they was scared.clown shit.when he got laid off from Sony that's when I got my internship n on the first fucking day I told my man's who started the same day I did that me n my cuzins made beats.he was Jim's assistant at the time n he told me to bring a beat CD tomorrow cuz Jim gonna b at Quad working on his new mixtape,I think it was the Harlem American gangster one.my cuzin was on the phone n heard.so he told his brother n all they had to do was get their beats together n drop it off at my crib later on that night so I can add mine's and take it to work the next day

THIS NIGGA TURNED OFF HIS PHONE N NEVER PULLED UP!!!!

Me n his brother was HEATED!!!!!! His excuse was that he didn't want Jim or no one to hear his beats.Then wtf u making beats for n putting all this energy into this shit if u don't wanna go all the way? At that point I was fed up with teamwork n working with a crew cuz niggas will never b on the same page.although I got to work with Jim later on that was a missed opportunity.my business manager who worked in the office with us told me straight up to leave them fuck niggas alone n do music by myself which I did.these niggas stopped doing music n I don't fuck with that cuzin no more mainly cuz of his ways n missed opportunities when it came to music.

Another time our man's worked in the industry n worked with Diddy,50 cent,CNN n other heavy hitters.they used to make fun of son cuz he got fired.clowning him hard.but when he seen I was more serious bout music than they were, he paid more attention to me.when I had to throw a party for missy Elliot when she had that ching a ling song on the step up 2 movie n soundtrack, mad ppl from Atlantic records,BET execs n others was pulling up.my man's just so happened to pull up too n was surprised to c me there.I told him I was unnerving now n come to find out I was working for his old boss.so at the party he stepped to my boss n was like "yo ohno is my man's, we from the same hood, he a good dude".because of that I started getting paid every week,n Jim would give me money out of money he paid CERTAIN producers with.n I helped out with that Splash/Byrdgang Money video as well.

Long story short that same homeboy ended up being asap Rocky nem manager n my cuzins all of a sudden tried to hit up up n send beats to him tryna ride that wave but dude was like "Foh y'all niggas been dissing for years now y'all wanna do work with me n send me beats.I'm not helping y'all"

So yea I don't b tryna hear shit from certain niggas especially NYC industry niggas.niggas don't b serious n don't like to put in work or grind.they only focus on they team who b trash themselves n don't b serious.but get mad when down south niggas work together n make it.niggas b on some fuck shit too in atl but for the most part niggas will help u out

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 17th, 2018, 9:37 pm

I told him I was interning now n come to find out I was ...*

murksiderock
boss
Affiliation: North Sacramento to VAxNC...

Unread post by murksiderock » April 17th, 2018, 11:50 pm

Ohno I respect the hustle, g. Props to you for keeping it going and finding success through your own persistence!

HarlemWorldATL
ooog

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 18th, 2018, 1:39 am

murksiderock wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 11:50 pm
Ohno I respect the hustle, g. Props to you for keeping it going and finding success through your own persistence!
Thanks.it's rough n alot of bullshit politics.But once I seen these videos and the bullshit that flex was spewing I already knew what it was.niggas tryna save face n Nicki n cardi beefing now.more lack of NYC unity n saying bullshit to sway public opinion.