Yo Q

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Yo Q

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » April 16th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Yo Bruh, it looks like your squad traded up for the 3rd pick this year, who do you wanna get most likely?
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 17th, 2018, 1:19 am

Barkley outta PSU but everybody & they mother got us taking a qb..I'm not 1,000% confident in the qbs so if I had to pick Rosen outta ucla

You a miners fan ..your squad is looking solid with garropolo..you definitely need to beef up the wr core who you want

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 17th, 2018, 1:30 am

Hope the Bears get Chubb :rasta:

We already got Howard who lowkey a beast

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » April 17th, 2018, 1:47 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 1:19 am
Barkley outta PSU but everybody & they mother got us taking a qb..I'm not 1,000% confident in the qbs so if I had to pick Rosen outta ucla

You a miners fan ..your squad is looking solid with garropolo..you definitely need to beef up the wr core who you want
That's wussup I'm actually a Dallas fan and its bout time for Dez to kick Rocks in my opinion as soon as Romo left so did Dez Bryant's skills lol
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 17th, 2018, 11:25 am

I think dez still got some ability...I think the kid dakk games type don't fit with dez....dez needs a qb that stands in the pocket ..strictly pocket qb ..not 1 of them versatile qbs that get flushed out thr pocket & start running (like a Cunningham/vick/ taylor type qb)

Romo caught alot of negativity but I always liked the guy

He just couldn't stay healthy..he was a real Qb I just felt like when he was on the cowboys he didn't really have a scary receiving core..all he had was dez & witten....they should of got a serious number 2 receiver & a dangerous receiver to put in the slot.

Dak Prescott offense is built around Ezekiel first & foremost