A bitch with kids but the baby daddy/Other family member has custody...unfit mother or nah?

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

A bitch with kids but the baby daddy/Other family member has custody...unfit mother or nah?

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 16th, 2018, 1:53 pm

I was with this new bitch this weekend I told chili about n she says she has a daughter who stays with the baby daddy while she does her own thing(travel, strip etc) she seems unfit to me but whatever

But this shit is type rare especially in the black community.9.5 times outta 10 the baby daddy is nowhere to b found.so when I hear that a chick don't have custody of they kids n the baby daddy actually step up I b like wait hold up, what's wrong with u as a mom?.bad enuff bitches who have they kids all the time is terrible but when a chick don't have her kid at all n the baby daddy stepped up I think that's even worse

What y'all think?

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Unread post by BluntedUp » April 16th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Maybe shorty was like fuck it u take care of the kid then ima chill. Rare but possible. but yea most times if shirty dont got custody she got some issues behind that or maybe acs took the kid and they stay with the father or his fam. Either way shorty generally sound irresponsible. But the kid better off. From what i seen kids with single fathers end up better off although step moms do be on they bullshit too. These single mothers end up with the worst niggas and some times i feel like they put they kids in fucked up situations wit foul niggas to spite the bd.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 16th, 2018, 3:51 pm

I see this situation quite a few times (1 of my female cousins let 1 of her baby pops have custody of 2 of their kids )...some of these niggahs is just father of the year some of these chicks is unfit mother's...I try not to judge with some of those situations out the gate until I find out the entire story though..but yeah I definitely see these cases more now then years prior