-og stakkstone(older bk bsv)- older ny bloods not feeling how blood turned in ny now/lingo,history

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-og stakkstone(older bk bsv)- older ny bloods not feeling how blood turned in ny now/lingo,history

Unread post by Quiet-Q » April 13th, 2018, 11:32 am

New

Speaks on how alotta 1st generation ny big Homeys from 90s ain't feeling how ny blood turned out now(clowns with status,recruiting anybody,not putting in work on cops etc)

-clears up rumors that l.a niggahs had problems with east bloods when they came to ny during 90s..

-speaking on codes/lingo & how they were supposed to be used

-blood in ny was the most hated(mad people targeted them)
Etc

.X.
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by .X. » April 13th, 2018, 7:30 pm

In order for the 2nd & 3rd generation of New York G's to come in the 1st had to been the one's to bring them in... Can we literally blame shit from a 1st generation OG giving people status if they got dope to him? Fucking fiend. Where did it all go wrong, really? Everybody is to blame. Blame these random dirty and/or homeless "big homies"? And the fools follow stupid motherfuckers. Moral of the story is that there's a lot of fake heads out there, but two things make them look real (fakes with money) and (fakes that strike fear in a bunch of pussies hearts).

.X.
major
Region: Foreigner

Unread post by .X. » April 13th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Basically a bully for the 2nd one. Because if your "big homie" some stink dirty bum motherfucker and you getting money, but scared of dude because he got hands so you let him walk all over you then something wrong and that's a lot of people out there. Never met a real big homie that can't come with the benefits.

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » April 14th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Type nigga to stomp a random on a train then give him a buck 50 on Halloween with 360 beads on and then brag about it at his drug program the next morning.

400degreez
prospect
Affiliation: 5227

Unread post by 400degreez » April 16th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Bloods in ny was/is a jail gang of course when it touches the streets u not going to have control of it... there was never no real structure just a bunch of niggas who wanted power misleading other niggas

Still crazy that after all these years all these niggas still creating sets that have no ties to their hoods and wonder why it’s so many off brand niggas throwing it up and hood hopping ...

Tha7thLetta
boss

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » April 17th, 2018, 7:55 am

Dis shit is buffoonery a bunch of misguided niggaz "banging" some shit that was put together on some Frankenstein shit

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » April 17th, 2018, 11:44 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 7:55 am
Dis shit is buffoonery a bunch of misguided niggaz "banging" some shit that was put together on some Frankenstein shit
Yup. And these the niggas considered real in ny and respected as og's. Fuckin oxymoron.

Jax400
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Bloods

Unread post by Jax400 » April 17th, 2018, 11:46 am

Fo Real, Since back in 91, I've seen no one have the same traits as a true Gangsta, Tho there is some pretty close. No beef wit any of ya'll, Because I've never met any of u, this is just what I've noticed up here in the 415 and 209. Most OGs I've seen were blood thirsty, Hot Headz, or were simply not made for the gangsta life. "Real" niggaz n' Real Big Hoimes were made for the life. These clowns round here think they gangsta cuz they have a gun on their hip and people's fear in there pocket, it's power that makes them think they own gangsta. Had some rivals think they were going to take my turf. Being lead by a nigga who don't remember his own Real name. Took his power from underneath his feet, and he crumbled with it. These niggas stuck wit the mind of their own, they can't see clearly in a true gangsta's eyes. A true gangsta looks out for His people, get's grip for himself but a little for His people. His neighborhood is a reflection of himself. Now I'm not Preachin, I'm keepin this shit straight. Wish we just had more "Real" niggas out there..

Tha7thLetta
boss

Unread post by Tha7thLetta » April 17th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Hfbdbdjsk wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 11:44 am
Tha7thLetta wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 7:55 am
Yup. And these the niggas considered real in ny and respected as og's. Fuckin oxymoron.
Word ita krazy but dats why i got more respect for the locs in ny more than bloods they actually had some connects to the west nahmean

HTIC
prince

Unread post by HTIC » April 17th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Some of these bloods do too. They get overshadowed by these old broke niggas tho, jailbird broke old heads smart enough to memorise those ridiculous "books of knowledge" but not smart enough to get right.