Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » April 9th, 2018, 11:02 pm

King♚Kutthroat
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Fuck Out The Way

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » April 9th, 2018, 11:40 pm

Got to give it to T.I he took trap mainstream. Rubba band man was my shit when I was little.

But wop took it in a whole different direction. Started an entire wave.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Viva Los Nyuricans
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 10th, 2018, 12:02 am

gucci was a broke bum ass nigga trapping in 2001 while tip had dope boyz in the trap and really pastor troy and ghetto mafia made trap muzik :lmao: them niggas don't be arguing with troy when he said that bkuz they know he did . but Gucci was an ole shiesty ass nigga had to rob his own homeboy to level up trapping :lmao: he sold more than tip tho but jeezy was the goat for rappers in the south -2000 n the state of ga ..

^^^ that's an alltime ga song for any t.i.p fan it's over 24's, asap, bring em out , rubberband man and all :lmao: :dance:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Bronx Nyuricans
oog
Location: In the subways with the rest of the carnales beating on son nem fa sneakaz

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 10th, 2018, 12:09 am

and Gucci needs to stop like u ain't diss tip in 2007 then turn around 2 weeks later on hot 107 and apologized :lmao: :lmao: that was before tip got locked up he probably had them machine guns back then :lmao: but jeezy the man n he should be bragging over tip and Gucci musically wise ..tip just got more heart and he ain't backing down from nobody he was never skared of Gucci

^^^ big meech in this, i think this was 2003/2004 but this the freshest/hardest any rapper ever came in the game from any region :bow: with his own millions he didn't have to coon like 69, he didn't have to kiss jews ass like diddy/jay-z/50 , he wasn't capping about his life like dr.dre and nwa or the game :bow: n him and gucci painted the best pictures for trap muzik with real details back then

MONSOON
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by MONSOON » April 10th, 2018, 12:26 am

[quote="Trap$tar ™" post_id=2075518 time=1523332947 user_id=55695]
gucci was a broke bum ass nigga trapping in 2001 while tip had dope boyz in the trap and really pastor troy and ghetto mafia made trap muzik :lmao: them niggas don't be arguing with troy when he said that bkuz they know he did . but Gucci was an ole shiesty ass nigga had to rob his own homeboy to level up trapping :lmao: he sold more than tip tho but jeezy was the goat for rappers in the south -2000 n the state of ga ..

^^^ that's an alltime ga song for any t.i.p fan it's over 24's, asap, bring em out , rubberband man and all :lmao: :dance:
[/quote]

Tip was talkin that shit on that junt big folks.

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 11th, 2018, 12:23 pm

and tip and Gucci still arguing , Gucci posted that song muscles in my hand from 2002 and changed the date online to 2001 and posted t.i's 2nd album trap muzik he just lying :lmao: :lmao: some of the comments said this is exactly what cloned Gucci would do I'm dying :lmao: :lmao:
but it's funny jeezy being quiet while these 2 doing that when he should be the 1 talking since he made more money than both of em trapping and came in 2000 trapping :bow: his name was lil jay .. he had come shop with me in 2002, streets is watching 2003, trap or die 2004 and plenty more mixtapes with trapping shit and boyz n the hood if anything me being in ga unlike the rest and seeing the results in the streets of both sides it's should be 2-3 trapgods shawty lo/Gucci/jeezy bkuz back then jeezy came out with the motto/slogan mr.17.5 but shawty lo was too and we see pimp-c didn't name shawty lo in that 2007 rant :umhm: D4L ain't having that

^^^ jeezy was beefin with tip til 2006 when Gucci was dissing both of em :lmao:

^^ Gucci trap songs can't touch jeezy's at his peak , really nobody trap songs can touch the best of jeezys bkuz he can go into details like Gucci/oj/shawty lo but still be more lyrical well more better bars than Gucci /lo/migos/oj and the rest :lmao:

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 15th, 2018, 4:19 pm

I'm proud of jeezy ass being quiet while tip & Gucci still arguing :lol: both of em telling the truth up to 30-70% bkuz they won't acknowledge pastor troy and ghetto mafia did it first .. but jeezy should be trap god , if he jumps in the argument he can just say I came in the game with more money than both of ya'll and literally he did everything Gucci names first :lol: when u go back and listen to chicken talk , EA sports n his mixtapes listen to trap or die, TM101 n you'll see Gucci literally re wrote his moves off of jeezy's :lmao:

^^^ I didn't even know he had a video for these 2 :bow:

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » April 15th, 2018, 8:02 pm

"i know TIP seen me over there, wit dat black 4 5th"

King♚Kutthroat
prince

Unread post by King♚Kutthroat » April 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm

"Go dig ya patna up nigga bet he cant say SHIT" shh

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 15th, 2018, 8:59 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 8:02 pm
"i know TIP seen me over there, wit dat black 4 5th"
when u go find out all of the sides to a story and study a person you'll know Gucci apologized to t.i on hot 107.1 radio live in Atlanta and he did really snitch on jeezy :lmao: Gucci be pump faking too , he let waka punked him out and them real flatshoals niggas who was signed to OJ .. don't make me turn this to an expose yo fav rapper thread bkuz we always know NONE OF THESE RAPPERS WILL ADMIT THE TRUTH AND BAD SHIT ABOUT THEM no rapper :lmao:

^^^ when they played this and jeezy was on stage OJ & Gucci left the velvet room in 2009 I bet ya'll out of state ass niggas didn't know that . bkuz Gucci won't admit it , therefore stop thinking Gucci ,50cent or any of these rappers is atila and the huns or general patten or Pablo escobar, Every rapper got punked out before from ANY CITY, EVERY REGION :2cents: :lmao:

03GuNNa
captain
Affiliation: oy till my last day go by

Unread post by 03GuNNa » April 15th, 2018, 9:23 pm

U sound sherm af godfather 50 book niggas on stage he even had the loc bucc put that pain in at the awards

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 15th, 2018, 10:03 pm

03GuNNa wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 9:23 pm
U sound sherm af godfather 50 book niggas on stage he even had the loc bucc put that pain in at the awards

:facepalm: :facepalm: he still apoligized to nelly about ashanti facts, he still got stabbed up in the studio by black child who's still alive in nyc, he let wack sort of chumped him off last year, my point was even niggas who "son" niggas, kill niggas , niggas who are wolves in general can still run into a bigger predator :cmon: :killself: gucci killed a nigga , and robbed his own homey for 100 pounds bkuz he was sitting around him allday like a broke bum plotting , while jeezy was moving keys n blocks nigga they don't compare trapping wise, jay-z lil lame ass ain't come down here to snatch him up (while he was retired) for no reason

HTIC
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » April 16th, 2018, 12:06 am

Twenty the only nigga on the planet that believes ashanti. A bitch signed to a label 50 destroyed.

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 16th, 2018, 12:59 am

Who cares? This feels like free publicity, they talked about this on the phone :shrug:

True Words
boss

Unread post by True Words » April 16th, 2018, 1:37 am

What do niggas on here and in the music industry consider as "trap music"? To me trap music is niggas that rap about trappin/hustling. First niggas I heard rap like that was ugk pocket full of stones early 90s type shit. Gucci and ti late

03GuNNa
captain
Affiliation: oy till my last day go by

Unread post by 03GuNNa » April 16th, 2018, 5:54 am

Trap$tar ™ wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 10:03 pm
03GuNNa wrote:
April 15th, 2018, 9:23 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: he still apoligized to nelly about ashanti facts, he still got stabbed up in the studio by black child who's still alive in nyc, he let wack sort of chumped him off last year, my point was even niggas who "son" niggas, kill niggas , niggas who are wolves in general can still run into a bigger predator :cmon: :killself: gucci killed a nigga , and robbed his own homey for 100 pounds bkuz he was sitting around him allday like a broke bum plotting , while jeezy was moving keys n blocks nigga they don't compare trapping wise, jay-z lil lame ass ain't come down here to snatch him up (while he was retired) for no reason
u
All cap u say anything Jeezy or Jay Jenkins as the bmf originals call em wasn't on shit bleu Davinci said it when he came home off that bmf indictment and Gucci under queens niggas he check asap when he pull up u sound Dayton 50 had ja chain on several occasions even the locs out west acknowledge his movement don't forget they washed up gunplay admit ya side washed

Bronx Nyuricans
oog

Unread post by Bronx Nyuricans » April 16th, 2018, 4:14 pm

I just don't see how niggas kan like Gucci trap muzik , Oj's , future and these other niggas over jeezy's and shawty lo's :bow: them 2 was the real mr. 17.5 well shawty lo was and it's funny how pimp-c didn't address him only jeezy with that price :lmao: but jeezy trap songs are levels ahead of Gucci's and all.. from year to year 04, 05 all the shit jeezy named and did , Gucci didn't do or have the money til after chicken talk mixtape and hooking up with waka's mom :lol:

^^^ these songs right here we know Gucci lyrically can't make this shit , and the songs ain't no nas/jay-z lyrical but for the trap genre and the real message he sent in this song separate him from the rest